Prison Breaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, Stacy woke to an empty bed and a quiet house. Rising, she walked naked to the other bedroom where she found Lee asleep. She crawled in next to him and pulled the covers over her, but in doing so she woke him. He took his arm, wrapped it around her body, and pulled her tightly against him.

"You're mine," he stated.

Stacy was silent for a few seconds and then replied, "Did I do good?"

"Yeah..." he responded, and after a pause, added, "We heard you cum."

She absorbed the words and then asked, "How many times...were you with Natalie?"

"Twice," he answered.

Her hand, which was on his leg, snaked between them and she was pleased to find his heavy cock mostly erect. It took just a few tugs to get it completely ready, and she tried to twist in his arms to pull him on top, but he held her in place and lifted her leg then moved until his cock found her hole. Slowly, he filled her until he reached her depth and then stopped. Stacy tried to move against him but she was limited and she started emitting frustrated whimpers.

"Are you mine?" he suddenly asked.

"Yes..." she answered, instantly.

In response to her positive reply, her lover worked his cock into her pussy several times, drawing moans of pleasure from the woman before he stopped again. Her excited sounds quickly turned into ones of distress, and somehow, she managed to break free from his hold. With amazing speed, she moved on top of him with her hand guiding his cock to her hole. The feeling was so intense as she was penetrated that she almost climaxed, again. It took her breath away and she had to pause for a moment before she was able to move.

Stacy's excitement aroused her lover and he let her stay in control for a minute before he flipped her onto her back. Once again, as his shaft descended, a litany of whines escaped the young wife. As soon as he found her bottom, he began to fuck her with deep, powerful thrusts, forcing their bodies to make a slap together when they met. It was more about raw sex than lovemaking but Stacy wasn't complaining. From her toes to the hair on her head, she felt an energy that made every cell in her body feel alive, and it wasn't long before her juicy pussy was slurping in time to the squealing bedsprings.

"Did you take his cum?" he suddenly asked between grunts.

Stacy nodded her head rapidly as she whimpered, and then replied, "Cum in me."

"Going to..." he declared.

The couple built together and when Stacy sensed the tension in her lover's body, she knew he was getting close. She wasn't far off either and wanted badly to achieve a simultaneous release.

"Oh...oh, Lee...it's so good...cum in me baby," she moaned.

"Yeah..." he started, but at that moment his climax arrived. Suddenly, he was grunting deeply and then it morphed into a roar, "Ohhhh fuck...uggghhh...fuck...ahhhhhhhh...fuuucccckkk..."

Feeling his cock throb and watching his face as he let go triggered Stacy and suddenly her body felt numb. An experience of falling overcame her and her fingernails dug into his arms while her legs slapped closed around his waist. Somewhere, in some distant place, she could hear pitiful cries in her voice.

Stacy woke to an empty bed, but since it wasn't uncommon for Lee to be busy on Saturday's she didn't pay his absence any mind. She had just enough time to clean-up before leaving for the scheduled visit, and although quite tired, her hangover was mild and soon she was out the door. All the way to the prison she thought about the night before, the swapping and the magical sex with Lee at the end. However, she did have concerns about being unprotected with both men and knew she needed to visit a pharmacy after the prison visit.

Her time with her husband was uneventful and when she returned, Lee was about to walk out the door. He gave her a quick kiss, explained he needed to do some things, and had his hand on the doorknob when he suddenly turned back.

"I need to go into work for a few hours but this guy is headed from Dallas with a tool I bought from him. Would you mind meeting him for me?" he asked.

"No, I guess not. Is he coming here?" she answered.

"No, I'm supposed to meet him at this Truckstop. It's about a thirty-minute drive," he explained, and when he saw her reluctant look, he quickly added, "Just meet him in the parking lot. It ain't a big deal."

"Okay, I guess..." she started.

"Good," he interrupted, and then quickly added, "It'll be a big help. I appreciate it."

He went to his truck and returned with a sealed envelope that was quite fat. She took it and then listened as he explained the location of the Truckstop and the description of the man's car. As soon as he finished, he left. She only had a short time before she needed to leave, so she grabbed a snack and checked her makeup.

It was twenty minutes past the appointed time, and Stacy was thinking about leaving when she saw a car that matched the description roll to a stop in an empty corner of the lot. Dutifully, she started her rental and drove the short distance until she was next to it. Inside, she could see a fortyish man with long hair and a scraggly beard. She lowered her window and a few seconds later, the man did the same.

"Yeah?" he asked in a gruff voice.

"I'm here for Lee. He sent me for the tools," she said.

The man looked her over and then motioned for her to move to his vehicle. She wasn't thrilled about the idea but did as he asked, and as soon as she got inside, she could see that the man had an average build and was wearing loose shorts and a t-shirt. The car smelled awful and it looked like trash had been randomly discarded throughout. Wanting to leave as quickly as possible, she was happy to see the man take a package from the console.

"You're Lee's woman?" he stated more than asked, and when Stacy nodded her head, he continued, "He always gets the best."

"Is that it? I need to get going," she said, concerned by his words and leers.

"Yeah..." he said and began looking her over slowly.

Stacy prepared herself to flee, but just when she was about to bolt, the man reached out with the package and she took it and then handed him the envelope. With the exchange complete, she immediately turned towards the door, but as soon as she stepped outside, all hell broke loose. Suddenly, four police cars came screaming up and men dressed all in black with bold police lettering across their uniforms ran towards them. It was over in seconds and the young wife was soon face down on the asphalt with her hands in cuffs. Suddenly, everything was all too clear, and in shame and frustration, she started to cry.

For her, the next few months were a journey through hell. As the facts emerged, she was quickly ostracized by her in-laws who immediately started proceedings to get custody of Regan. Already broke from her husband's travails, she had to get help from her parents.

Unfortunately, the package contained a substantial amount of meth, and despite her clean record, her cooperation, and her attorney's ardent efforts to strike a deal to avoid jail time, they were told there was no way she would get off that lightly. In the end, an agreement was made that she would serve fourteen months with the opportunity to get out sooner with good behavior.

Lee, the man she had submitted herself to that had so easily betrayed her, got hit very hard. Violation of his ongoing parole coupled with the new charges resulted in a ten-year sentence. Fortunately, his case didn't go to trial either, so she didn't have to testify. She never saw him again, and although usually, she was grateful for this outcome, there were occasions where she thought about reaching out to him to get closure.

Stacy knew she had to meet with her husband and explain all that had occurred. Despite being exceedingly painful, it was the right thing to do, and after all her indiscretions she wanted to conduct herself appropriately. She knew her in-laws had already told him the sordid details so she wasn't surprised by the look on his face when they met. The meeting lasted only a few minutes as Barton stated he wasn't interested in an explanation and was planning a divorce. He left abruptly, leaving her sitting alone in the visiting room, feeling very small.

Sitting in her cell, Stacy had plenty of time to reflect on the sequences of events that landed her in prison. While she knew she hadn't been dealt the best hand with regard to Barton's mistake and life with her in-laws, she couldn't hide from the reality that she been weak; too weak to deal with the void it had created in her life and the loneliness that followed. She chastised herself relentlessly for abandoning her values to be in the arms of Lee, especially for the ease with which it occurred. Maybe her father had been right. Maybe the best thing would have been to act first and move on. She had thought she was being decent, perhaps even a bit noble for staying with her husband, but she wasn't capable and it destroyed her life.

"Honey, how are you making out?" her mother asked as they settled at the small table.

"I'm okay...thanks for coming. How is dad?" Stacy asked.

"He's fine...worried. He wanted to come too, but I convinced him to let me come alone the first time," she explained.

Stacy nodded her head in concurrence and for the next ten minutes her mother caught her up on what was going on with family. However, she could tell something was on her mind and finally, she broached the subject.

"Honey, they got custody of Regan," she said softly, and after giving her daughter a few seconds to process the message, she continued, "The lawyer said it wasn't worth it to fight it now. It will be much easier when you are released and...established."

"Okay, I guess I understand," she replied, fighting back the tears.

In truth, it was something she had fully expected, so she was prepared for the disappointment. Her mother took her hands into hers and they sat quietly for several minutes before she let out a deep sigh and started again.

"The arrangements for the baby are all made. Once you deliver, we can pick him up," she said as they both glanced at her swollen tummy, covered by the white uniform.

Despite the circumstances, and all the turmoil she endured, Stacy had not been able to bring herself to take care of the problem. Every time she thought about it, she would feel drained, reluctant to deal with another negative situation. She had been six months along when she was incarcerated and now was a member of the not small group of pregnant women in the facility.

"Mom...I'm going to have a baby...in prison..." she sighed as a feeling of shame hit.

"Let's don't think about that. He'll be a beautiful baby and you don't have to worry about his father getting in the way," her mother said.

She knew her mother was doing her best to be supportive, so she merely nodded in response, unsure how she would ever be able to explain to her that she couldn't be certain about the father.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
Rachel Goes Back to School Wife and mother returns to school to grow.in Loving Wives
More Stories