Prison Breaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For this visit, Stacy took the afternoon off from work to take advantage of a special airfare and arrived while Lee was still out. Knowing where the spare key was hidden, she let herself inside, grabbed a soda from the fridge and started straightening up. It was when she went to the trashcan near the backdoor to discard some old newspapers that she saw the thong folded neatly on top of the dryer. Recognizing the garment was not hers, she immediately picked it up to examine, as an intense feeling of betrayal swept through her. They were her size, black and lacy, and intuitively she knew it meant Lee was seeing someone else.

She had calmed by the time she heard the pickup in the driveway, realizing that in truth she had no claim on the man. After all, their time together was limited to one weekend a month and since he was a young and attractive man, she knew he had opportunities. Still, she wanted an explanation so she purposefully placed the garment on the coffee table. Lee grabbed a beer and then entered the living room and when he saw Stacy staring at the table, he spotted the thong.

"They belong to a friend," he said.

"Are you sleeping with this friend?" she fired back.

Lee stared at her without expression for several long seconds before he replied, "Occasionally."

"Well, that's just great...just fucking great. Here I am cheating on my husband and getting cheated on at the same time! Why, Lee? Why am I doing this? Why am I wearing this damn ring?" she spat out, suddenly losing control.

"If you want more why don't you get divorced? You do it because you enjoy it just like I do. We have a great time," he answered with a slightly raised voice, and after taking a breath, he added, "And you have the ring to connect us."

"Connect us? Who else has a ring?" she asked.

"No one," he responded.

"And you know I can't just get divorced. I have a baby to think of," she said.

"I have a child, too..." he reminded her which stopped her in her tracks.

"Not as a mother," she finally replied when she had regained her wits, and before he could speak, she added, "I'm going to rest for a while."

She suddenly felt drained and rose and was headed to the bedroom, but Lee took her arm, pulled her close and began to nuzzle her neck. She stood motionless as he planted soft kisses but when his hand moved towards her breasts, she grabbed him firmly by the wrist.

"Don't baby..." he whispered.

"I...I've got to think about this," she replied and tried to twist free.

"Be still," he commanded and slipped her grip.

However, rather than making another attempt at her chest, he moved her towards the bedroom, and when they arrived, he pulled her with him onto the bed. She settled with her back against his chest and they were still for several minutes before his hand started to wander.

"What's her name?" she asked.

"Stop it, Stacy...there's no need for this," he replied.

She was clearly pouting, although any intellectual analysis would conclude she had no right to expect chastity from the man. Still, she was a female and she just couldn't accept another woman in her nest. Knowing she couldn't stop his caresses, she decided to feign indifference. It worked for a while, but when he unbuttoned her blouse and began to tease her sensitive nipples through the sheer bra, she could feel her body responding.

"Don't..." she whimpered, but she could feel his engorged cock pressing into her ass and knew he wouldn't stop.

Lee pushed her bra over her breasts and massaged them for several minutes before moving to her jeans. Soon, he had them unclasped and started to push them over her hips and down her slender legs. Even without her help, he made quick progress and when they were at her feet, he stood and pulled them off along with her panties. She remained motionless as he disrobed and had to fight back a gasp when his cock sprang free.

"You need a condom," she said when he was about to climb onto her.

With a smile, he found one in the nightstand, and when he was sheathed, he pulled her legs apart and knee walked between them. He began to rub his fat knob over her mound and a wave of embarrassment hit her when she realized she was already quite wet. With a smile, Lee pushed the head of his cock into her which made her legs involuntarily open wider.

"Damn...nice..." he grunted.

"Bastard," Stacy answered.

Lee took her with a steady pace that never wavered as the minutes ticked by. Several times, the young wife thought she was beginning the countdown towards an orgasm but each time the feeling disappeared. Her mind was just experiencing too much turmoil that couldn't be overcome by the physical connection. Lee sensed her state and after giving her time, he finally let himself go, and in a series of deep grunts, he blasted his semen into the condom. With both drenched in sweat, they snuggled together and drifted to sleep.

Stacy and Natalie had coordinated on the visit so she knew she would see the woman that evening. She couldn't wait to pull her aside and interrogate her about Lee's other lover, and she hoped she hadn't been warned. She wanted to catch her off-guard, thinking she would be more likely to get unfiltered information that way. They met at the western club that evening and when they headed together to the bathroom, Stacy thought she had her chance. Unfortunately, it was so crowded it was impossible to have a private conversation, so on the walk back, she pulled the woman into an empty spot at the far end of the bar.

"Natalie, I found some panties at Lee's," she said in a serious tone.

The woman looked at her with a strange expression for a few seconds and then surprised her with her answer, "So what?"

"Well...it just...doesn't seem right," she stammered.

"Why not? I know Dale sees someone else, too. And Lee's pretty hot. You just need to go with it," she replied.

"I don't know...I...I'm not that way..." she answered.

"Look, girl. We had this conversation before. Are you after a fling or something more? You got a husband, so are you going to divorce him? If not, just have some fun," she said.

"Have you met her?" she asked, changing direction.

"I met her once. You're the prettiest one and I know Lee likes you a lot," she replied.

Stacy considered the way she phrased her words and asked, "How many are there?"

Natalie looked distressed by the question and stared at her for several long seconds before answering, "There's two others. One like us with her husband in prison and another that just...likes the sex."

Stacy thought back on the times that Lee had asked her to change her plans because of a conflict and realized it was likely because he had another guest scheduled.

"Shit..." the young wife declared.

"Just have great sex, girl! Hell, if you won't, give me the chance!" she laughed.

Stacy wanted to ask more, but her friend started towards the men and she fell in behind. Her mind was in turmoil but Lee didn't notice her state and took her hand and led her to the dancefloor as soon as she arrived. She put her head on his shoulder to avoid a discussion, happy for the time to gain her composure. Her thoughts returned to the message that Natalie had delivered and she wondered if she was indeed overreacting. Honestly, she had to ask herself what it was she really wanted, as she knew she would never marry a man like Lee. So, why was she upset by the knowledge of his other relationships? Was it selfishness? Perhaps, she thought, she had grown to appreciate her illicit encounters as an oasis, a brief period of enjoyment, in a mundane existence. But, if that was the case, why did she need to hold on so tight?

That night, Stacy drank more than normal, and by the time they decided to leave she was practically hanging on her man. Lee was smart enough to know that it was a reaction to her learning about the other women, but he was happy she had calmed down. When they stepped outside, the fresh air energized the group and a discussion started about a nightcap. It was decided to have it at Lee's house and Dale and Natalie followed them in his pickup.

"Stacy, you got something I can change into? It's hot," Natalie whined.

"Use one of my shirts," Lee replied before she could.

Stacy directed the girl to the bedroom and found a clean long-sleeve work shirt. Peeling off her jeans revealed she wasn't wearing panties and had a narrow racing strip above her slit. She seemed unconcerned about her nudity and casually unfolded the shirt.

"Shit, I'm getting rid of this, too," she declared and quickly unclasped her bra.

Now, standing completely naked, she was about to don the shirt when she looked towards Stacy.

"Change, too...I don't want to be the only one," she said, and when Stacy rolled her eyes, she continued, "C'mon! Loosen the fuck up! We'll drive them crazy."

Stacy gave her a long stare and took several deep breaths before replying, "I can't believe this."

Quickly, her jeans and top were off, and she was about to remove her bra when Natalie announced, "Dale really liked your tits."

Her words brought back the memory of being laid out on the table naked from the waist up, and it made her blush.

"I was drunk," she said.

"Yeah, right! You were loving it!" the girl laughed.

Stacy took her bra off and then peeled her panties down her slender legs which left her naked in front of her friend as she dug in the drawer for another shirt.

"Slick! Nice!" she declared when she spotted her shaved pussy, and quickly added, "You've got your ring in!"

"Lee did it," she replied, for some reason wanting her to know.

"I bet he did! It looks great," she responded, and then quickly added, "Look, please lighten up and just have fun. Someday, this will be over and we can go back to being just wives, but now let's have some fun."

Lee's face broke out into a huge smile when he saw that Stacy had changed, too. The men had taken up positions on either end of the couch and the girls wormed in next to them making it a tight fit. The TV was showing the replay of a past football game and it captured their attention for a few minutes while they chatted, but when Stacy saw Dale's hand move to Natalie's thigh, it wasn't long before the discussion ceased.

As if on cue, Lee pulled her chin up and kissed her hungrily in a lingering connection. When she began to emit little whimpers, he began to unbutton her shirt and was pleased when she made no move to stop him. When he had two undone, he moved his hand inside and began to fondle her orbs and tease her tight nubs. His actions brought more purrs from her and they had just joined in another kiss when they heard the clinking sound of a belt buckle being undone. It made them both look over and they saw that Dale's shirt was completely open while Natalie's was held together by one remaining button. She was on her knees between his legs, pulling his jeans over his hips, and when they came free, his erect cock popped into the air. In the few seconds before Natalie's mouth engulfed it, Stacy could see that it was an average size tool, although it had a plump head.

Stacy's mind told her she should be appalled by the exhibition, but she was already very aroused, and there was something intriguing about seeing others doing it. She had never experienced it before, not even close, but now, it was taking place barely an arm's length away. It all seemed so surreal, and her friend's recent message was rattling in her head, so it was with only slight reluctance that she let her man turn her head back for another kiss.

"Suck me," Lee demanded in a hoarse whisper when the kiss ended.

She looked at him in stunned silence for several seconds and then some unknown force took control of her body and she was on her knees, with her shaking hands fumbling with his jeans. When she whimpered in frustration, he helped her with the button and then lifted his hips as she pulled. The jeans weren't even all the way off when her mouth found his fat cock, and she inhaled the head as both of her hands took hold of the thick shaft. Her lover was left to kick free from the pants and when he did, he opened his legs wide so she could have unfettered access.

Stacy was suddenly in a state of sexual frenzy well past anything she had experienced before, as at that moment, everything in the world was about extracting her lover's cum into her mouth. She moved between sucking the several inches she could handle and licking the length of his shaft while occasionally kissing his heavy balls. The groans from both men kept her on a sexual high, but finally, needing to gain her breath, she stopped and looked into the eyes of her man.

"I'm yours," she declared and when he smiled at her, she added, "I'll do anything you want."

Her statement of submission made her pussy flood and seconds later she returned to her task. She reveled in the gasps and soft grunts she was bringing from the man and thought she must really be doing well. Thus, when she felt the soft tap on her shoulder she was confused.

"Trade with her," Lee said nodding towards the other couple.

At first, the meaning didn't register, but when it finally did, a feeling of shock swept through her body. Minutes ago, she had professed her devotion to the man and now he was taking advantage of it by giving her to someone else. Not only that, but another woman would be where she was, worshipping his wonderful cock.

"Really?" she asked, thinking he might be testing her.

"Yeah," he answered and she could see, that like her, he was very excited.

With a final look, she slowly moved towards the others and when she was close, she tapped Natalie on the shoulder. There was a stunned look on her face, but when she glanced over and saw Lee staring at her with cock in his hand, she practically jumped over. Stacy only made eye contact with Dale for a moment, before she took a position between his legs and reached for his shaft. Nervously, she stroked it several times, but when she felt his hand on the back of her head, she took him into her mouth.

Less than a minute had elapsed since the trade when she heard Natalie cry out, "Shit, it's big..."

A pang of jealousy coursed through Stacy's body but she maintained her connection with Dale. Both his hands were now on her head, and his hips were moving in response to her efforts, so she thought she was pleasing him.

"Yeah, baby...you're mouth feels great," he suddenly grunted, and then added, "Fucking great."

Strangely, Stacy wanted to make him release to show her commitment to Lee and redoubled her effort. By his sounds, she thought she was doing well, but when she felt his hands pulling on her arms she looked up and realized the other couple was missing.

"Where did they go?" she asked.

"Bedroom..." he told her and instantly she knew it meant it was for more than a blowjob.

"Ohhh...okay..." she replied, feeling keen disappointment.

"Yeah...let's go to the other one," he said and started to rise.

Stacy let him guide her down the hall towards the second bedroom that was across from Lee's, and when they got close to the partially open door, they could easily hear the mating couple. The bedsprings were squealing and Natalie was crying out loudly.

"Fuck me...fuck me, Lee...yeah...oh yeah...take it..." she grunted.

Dale kicked the door, partially closing it behind them, and then removed a pile of clothes from the bed while Stacy stood silently. When it was clear, he pushed her onto her back, and with no further foreplay, he crawled between her legs and found her opening.

"Mmmm...ohhh..." she moaned as he burrowed into her.

"Yeah...I've been wanting this," he groaned.

He started fast, and despite everything that was occurring, Stacy enjoyed the feelings she was experiencing. However, it wasn't long before he slowed almost to a stop, signaling to her that he was afraid of cumming.

"I'm not protected...be careful..." she whispered to him.

While Dale tried to regain control, the sounds from the next room continued unabated. Natalie was being hammered and loving every second of it.

"Harder...fuck me harder..." she pleaded.

Her sounds evidently excited Dale because he started moving faster, and although several times he started to slow, on each occasion he would soon return to the torrid pace.

"Dale...remember..." Stacy groaned when she thought he was getting close.

It turned out her words were prophetic, although ineffective, because seconds later in a series of desperate grunts, he deposited his seed into her womb. Then, he was still, panting like a marathon runner from his exertion and with a heavy groan he fell to her side.

"Shit..." he forced out, and then quickly added, "Damn that was hot."

Stacy knew it wasn't a good time for her to be having unprotected sex, but the rutting sounds from the other couple were reaching their peak and captured her attention. She felt intensely horny and wanted desperately to experience a climax, which overwhelmed all other considerations.

"Lee...close...close...fuck me..." Natalie begged.

Seconds later, the girl's orgasm arrived and by her cries and grunts, one would think she was being tortured. Lee climaxed right behind her and Stacy could actually feel his throbbing cock in her pussy as he exploded. Then, in just a few seconds, the house became eerily quiet.

Stacy thought about going to the other room and booting Natalie out so she could be with Lee but was afraid she would be rejected. So, for a while, she merely looked up at the ceiling. However, she was too aroused to remain still and with no other alternative, her hand went to Dale's cock. It was completely flaccid but fortunately, it didn't take much attention to make it stiffen and when she moved so she could lick it, it became completely erect.

"You need more," Dale chuckled, having revived.

Stacy thought it was a stupid statement as she had been left hanging, but didn't want to debate it, so she straddled his waist and guided him into her.

"Mmmm..." she moaned.

Being on top was not a position she really liked as she was never able to reach a climax that way. For her, it was either missionary or doggie. In truth, doggie was by far the best, but she had always been ashamed to ask for it as it seemed so demeaning. Even with her husband, she was mostly silent, getting the opportunity to experience it only when it was his idea. However, this night was different in so many ways, that after several minutes of riding the man, she summoned the courage, lifted off of him and presented herself on her hands and knees.

"C'mon...like this..." she encouraged him.

Dale didn't respond verbally but she could tell he was moving and seconds later she felt his hands on her hips. Then, his cock was at her opening and with a quick thrust, he entered.

"Fuck yeah..." he said as she moaned openly.

This time, he set a deliberate pace and his steady motion soon had her excited body tingling. It felt really good, despite being a strange cock, and Stacy began emitting mews of pleasure.

"Feel good?" the man asked.

"Yeah...don't stop..." she whined.

"Lee said you were a good fuck," he groaned, but she was so excited she just moaned in response.

Stacy was building so rapidly that it was only seconds later that she begged, "Don't...don't stop..."

Her words caused Dale to grip her hips tightly and thrust into her so hard that there connected bodies created a wet, slapping sound. It was the final push she needed to get over the top and just seconds later the huge wave was washing over her.

"Ohhh...ohhh...yes...now...yes...don't stop..." she cried out.

At that moment, if she could have viewed herself, she would have seen a woman with droopy eyes and a gaping mouth thrusting back against her new lover as he looked down on her with a huge smile. It had been a wonderful orgasm, built from an entire evening of enticement, and at that moment, she didn't care at all that she had come on Dale's cock. Less than a minute later, when she felt him preparing to ejaculate, she made no effort to stop the second placement of his seed deep inside her body.