Prison Breaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to stay," the local man said to her as he stared deeply into her eyes.

"Lee...I...I'm not going home with you," she replied, guessing his eventual goal.

"Okay, but you can stay here and dance," he said without breaking eye contact.

Once more, the slow movement of her head provided her non-verbal acceptance. Soon, more wine was in front of her and they would alternate between chatting and dancing. It wasn't long before the man's hand found her ass, although, unlike the previous time, he now was more open with the touching. When she had almost finished her third cup of wine, she decided it was time to leave.

"Lee, thank you, but I really need to go now," she said in a soft voice.

A disappointed look instantly hit his face, and after a deep sigh, he said, "I'll walk you out."

Stacy wasn't certain it was a good idea, but he had been mostly good and she felt a certain obligation, so she accepted his words. They walked together through the row of cars until they reached her rental, and as soon as she turned to say goodbye, he pulled her into a deep kiss.

"No, Lee..." she gasped when she was finally able to pull away.

She could see the hungry look on his face and suddenly she was being pulled back. His mouth once again found hers and even though she tried to resist, he was too strong and was able to maintain a connection. When his hand found her ass and practically lifted her body into his, she realized that the dampness between her legs that she had felt all night had suddenly become a faucet. It was strange and confusing to her, making her mind spin, but when she returned to the moment she realized she was now accepting the kiss.

"Mmmm...your lips are so soft and taste so good," he whispered seductively when they stopped.

"Lee...I need..." she started but he connected once more.

For just an instant, Stacy tried to fight it, but it just felt too good and she began to eagerly return the kiss. Lee took her arms and looped them over his neck and she started to stroke the back of his head. Anyone walking by would easily conclude that they were watching two lovers on their way to more.

"Come home with me," the man said, still holding her tightly.

"No...I...I can't" she whispered in a voice lacking conviction.

"Nothing has to happen...just come by for a drink. We can visit a little more," he replied while gently stroking her cheek.

Deep inside, Stacy knew there was no way it would end innocently, but the fire was lit and she answered, "You promise?"

"Of course," he said with a smile.

Lee tried to get her to go with him in his pickup, explaining he would return her to her car later, but Stacy was adamant about following, and he finally relented. He suspected she might get cold feet if left to her own, and in fact, several times along the way she was very close to turning around. It was less than ten minutes later that they pulled up to a simple cinder block house on a quiet, working-class street. The house was austere and although it lacked any landscaping, it appeared neat. There was a carport to one side, and beneath it, a motorcycle was parked. Lee pulled into the driveway, jumped out and directed Stacy into the space next to him.

When they stepped inside, he tried to pull her to him as soon as the door was closed, but Stacy declared she needed to visit the bathroom and was able to disengage. Sitting on the toilet, she was stunned to see how much her pussy had leaked. Her juices had wet her panties and she took a wad of toilet paper and cleaned up her mound. When she returned to the small living room, Lee was sitting on a worn sofa and patted the spot next to him to indicate where she should sit. Stacy did move to the couch but took a position further away. Undeterred, Lee slid over and immediately attempted a kiss.

"Lee..." the young wife whined while turning her head.

"Come on sweetheart, one isn't going to hurt," he replied.

When he tried again, she let his lips connect rationalizing it was no worse than the parking lot. The kiss lasted a long time, and along the way, Stacy could feel her body begin to respond. There was a definite tingling in her nipples and a dull ache between her legs. It scared her but was also wickedly delicious, so she allowed it to continue, thinking she could stop at any time. Lee slowly turned her until she felt the back of her head contact the sofa. She was now in a very submissive position, and when the kiss ended, the man's lips began to tickle her sensitive neck.

"Mmmmmm..." came an unwanted moan.

"You're a great kisser," he told her.

Stacy loved to kiss, so his words were happily accepted, and when his lips found hers again, he was delighted to feel her engaging. They stayed connected a long time and with each passing minute, the young wife became more passionate.

"Put your arms up, baby," he suddenly whispered to her.

"Lee? You said..." she whimpered before he cut her off.

"I won't hurt you," he said in a slow voice.

"You promise?" she whimpered.

"Yes," he replied.

There was only a moment's hesitation before the young wife raised her arms. Instantly, Lee took her top and lifted it until it was over her head and off. Her full breasts looked enticing encased in the sheer bra, and after kissing the top of each mound, he reached behind her and unclasped the garment. As soon as it was removed, his mouth found one of her small nipples and as he began to suck, her body had an erotic explosion. Suddenly, gone were her demure sounds which were now replaced by open groans and mews. When Lee reached for the button of her jeans, it was her hands that undid them and she lifted her ass as he pulled them down her lovely legs. Her thong came with them and now she lay before him completely naked.

Lee stood before her staring down at her naked body with her jeans in his hand. Stacy couldn't keep her body from slowly writhing in anticipation which brought a smile to his face. He dropped her pants at his feet and started to work on the buttons on his shirt and when it was free, he threw it aside and kicked off his boots. The young wife's eyes were shamelessly focused on his crotch as he worked his jeans down and when his cock sprang free, she could see that he was not only a bit longer but also much thicker than her husband. In addition, his shaft seemed much harder than Barton's, standing up like a piece of chiseled granite. Lee's body was lean, with little body fat, and unlike her husband who was mostly hairless, he had a thick matting on his chest. She thought she was mere seconds from being penetrated, and for a moment the guilt re-appeared, but rather than move between her legs, Lee exited the room.

He wasn't gone long and when he was back, she could see he held something in his hand. He dropped a small package on a coffee table that she could see was a condom, and then began to open another that was in his hand. Another pang of guilt hit the young wife as she realized she had become so aroused that she had completely forgotten about birth control. She had stopped taking the pill with Barton's incarceration, so she was pleased to see he was thinking for both of them. He began to roll the device down his rigid shaft and when it was sheathed, once more she felt an exciting wave wash through her as she prepared for the special moment. However, like before, she was left to wait as Lee dropped to his knees, positioned her on the sofa, and then lowered his face between her legs.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhh...mmmm...nnnnn..." she whined from the wonderful feeling of his exploring tongue.

Quickly, a wet sound filled the small room in time with the lapping movement of his tongue. Stacy loved when a man went down on her, and several of her lovers had been quite accomplished. Unfortunately, her husband wasn't enthusiastic when it came to giving oral sex, so it had been many years since she had truly enjoyed it. Lee worked her over expertly and several times brought her close, but each time the building sensations would disappear like vapor. Intuitively, she knew it was guilt that was holding her back and began to resign herself to the reality that she would struggle to climax.

"Baby, you taste great," he said, lifting his head and smiling at her.

Lee had made her highly aroused and she didn't want him to stop. Fortunately, she didn't have to wait long because he quickly returned to her trimmed pussy and now the tip of his tongue was magically teasing her clit. Around and around it went with the occasional soft flick, and it put Stacy on a trajectory that she was hopeful would overcome her anxiety. In fact, it didn't take long, and suddenly the young wife found her entire being swept upward to a euphoric level.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh..." she wailed when the climax arrived.

She had gone so long without sexual intimacy that she reveled in the humming feelings coursing through her body hoping they would end. Strangely, just as she was coming down, a second crescendo started and she was once more taken to a special place. A strange out of body feeling came over her and suddenly she was looking down at the couch from the ceiling with her new lover's head between her thighs as she caressed her breasts.

As the second wave began to ebb, Stacy pulled on Lee's shoulders in an attempt to get him to penetrate her, but his mouth stayed locked on her slit.

"Please...please no more..." she finally begged as the feeling became too much.

"You ready for it?" he asked.

Her answer was to nod her head vigorously and the man lifted his body over her and drove his condom covered cock completely inside her soaked pussy on the first thrust.

"Ohhhh...oh God...uhhhhhhh..." Stacy cried out.

The feeling was so intense that it felt to her like she had experienced a mini-orgasm, but she couldn't dwell on it because Lee began a forceful movement. It brought more sounds from the young wife who had abandoned all her previous reluctances.

Even with the condom, the feeling of her snug pussy was magical. Lee had suspected she would be a good fuck as there was something in her eyes. Now, hearing her whines and feeling her hands on his shoulders, he knew he had been right and suspected a great deal of it was the long abstinence she had dealt with since her husband got sent up. He hoped that if he could make the sex truly memorable, she would return for more. It would be damn good to have her as a regular lover, along with the others he tapped, and see what else there might be to discover.

To Stacy, Lee's cock felt incredible. It had been so long and she was so needy that she reveled in the feeling of every inch on each thrust. Several times, the beginnings of guilt tried to creep into her psyche, but she drove them away having decided to give herself permission and make the night about her needs.

"Feel good, baby?" he asked.

"Uhhh...uh huh..." she grunted.

"Just go with it...feel it," he told her.

Only one of Stacy's past lovers had been talkative during sex, and at the time, she had been so young that it had been intimidating. Plus, her husband was always completely silent so the exchange with Lee was something of a new experience.

"Okay...ohhhh..." she whined.

"You need it...I can tell..." he declared and before she could respond, he pushed his lips hard against hers.

"Mmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh..." she gasped when they finally broke.

His kiss had been powerful and coupled with the incessant pounding she was receiving, her whole body felt like it was on fire.

"Feel good?" he asked in between his own grunts.

"Yes..." she whimpered and nodded her head, and then added, "Feels so good...don't stop."

"I ain't going to stop," he declared.

Stacy was being consumed by the sex and it wasn't long before she felt the fluttering deep within her tummy that she knew meant she would soon climax again. Lee sensed it too, and when she became quiet and her legs started to rise, he knew it wouldn't be long.

"Ohhhh...of yes...oh yes...uggghhhh...mmmugghhh..." she groaned.

Feeling her body spasm beneath him pushed him over and after a series of hard thrusts, Lee threw his head back, roared loudly, and released into the condom. When his balls were drained, he started a very slow rolling motion into the young wife and then kissed her passionately once more.

"I'll never forget that," he whispered to her which made her feel both guilty and proud at the same time.

"Why?" the young wife asked, unable to pass up an opportunity to be stroked.

"Your body is special...it was special," he said softly, surprising her with his delicacy.

They fucked again before she returned to the motel, and along the way, she realized it had been the rawest sex she had ever experienced. Her other relationships had all been about caring lovemaking, but not with Lee, he knew what he wanted and somehow what she needed, and went about achieving both in a physical way. Not that he had been rude or inconsiderate. However, when they were connected and he was pounding into her dripping pussy, she knew she was experiencing something completely different.

The next day, on her way home, she was filled with guilt, relentlessly chastising herself for her weakness. She felt shame for committing adultery and her husband's situation made it even worse. By the time she landed in Georgia, her nerves were raw, and she had only been back a few hours when she had a run-in with her mother-in-law. It was a little thing really, but she felt trapped. She felt like a victim to a set of circumstances that had been thrust upon her, making her recall the question her father had raised about continuing in her marriage. It wasn't long before she was rationalizing her encounter with Lee as a necessary act to maintain her sanity.

The texts from the Texas man began in the middle of the week. At first, she ignored them, but when he sent a particularly sweet message inquiring about her state of mind, she answered. It wasn't long before they were exchanging messages daily and slowly the young wife became more open. She explained her unhappiness about living with her in-laws and the fact that she felt her life was stuck. Lee played her like a fiddle, commiserating about her predicament while encouraging her view of being a victim.

On her next visit to the prison, Stacy took the baby, and although she said it was for the sake of her husband, she knew at least a little was for the protective barrier she provided. Even so, as she sat in the motel room after seeing Barton, her thoughts continued to land on the local man. So close, but so wrong, she reminded herself even as she felt the wetness between her legs.

When Lee found out she had been in town without contacting him, he went quiet for several days and surprisingly it made Stacy feel sad. She had grown to enjoy their communication and was worried that he had decided to stop. Thus, she felt a small flutter in her tummy when her phone signaled an incoming text and looking at it, she saw it was from him. It had been eleven days since the last exchange, but they quickly started anew as if nothing ever happened. Several weeks later, when she informed him about the timing of her forthcoming visit, she was confused when he made no effort to initiate a meeting. It was something she had so expected that she had already prepared excuses to turn him down, and now his seeming disinterest, for some strange reason, actually made her feel a pang of disappointment.

"Should we meet for a drink?" she pecked on the small keyboard as she sat at the airport departure gate.

In the intervening days since informing Lee of her plans, she had rationalized that he was acting the gentleman. It was nice to think of him that way but now the thoughts of seeing him gnawed at her.

"Love to," he replied just before she boarded.

Lee wasn't the smartest guy in the world, but he had accurately guessed the right way to play Stacy. Like a fish on a thin line, he sensed that he needed to be delicate. Plus, if it worked out the way he hoped, he thought he could set the hook deep.

Stacy met with Barton and this time, he wanted to engage in sexual talk. She had prepared a made-up story to make him happy, but as she was telling it, she couldn't help but think about her encounter with Lee which made her very uncomfortable. Her husband picked up on it and laughed thinking it was just her normal demure ways, which made her feel even worse. So, by the time the visit was over, she was an emotional wreck.

Stacy went to the hotel and rested for several hours while continuing to think about the situation. Numerous times, she picked up her phone intending to cancel the date, but on each occasion, she dropped it back on the bed in confusion. The closer the time came for her meeting with Lee the antsier she became, and even as she prepared she fully expected she would eventually cancel. Thus, when the time came for her to leave, and she realized how much work she had put into getting ready, there was a moment of surprise.

"Last chance," she spoke into the mirror.

Lee was waiting for her when she arrived and he was pleased by what he saw. She looked damn good, but not overly sexy, and was dressed in jeans, sandals and a simple blouse. There was a freshness about her that he knew, without looking around, garnered attention as soon as she stepped into the room. He gave her a tight hug and over the next hour, they shared several drinks and a few dances. However, when he looked down at her with a questioning smile and she returned it with a needy look, they were quickly out the door. Twenty minutes later, the small house was filled with the sounds of Stacy's passionate wails as he took her aggressively.

"I needed that," Lee announced, still fighting for breath when they finished.

"Me too..." Stacy whispered as her hands slowly moved over her lover's back.

The sex had been great but the young wife had not been able to get over the last ridge of the mountain to achieve a complete release. She knew it was there as he had taken her to the special place the last time, so she hoped he would recover quickly and start again.

"Baby, you're ready for more," he chuckled when he felt her hips move.

"Maybe..." she answered with a touch of embarrassment.

She prepared for him to start moving in her again, but he pulled his cock from her sodden opening and started to remove the semen filled condom. He was reaching towards the nightstand for another when a wicked impulse hit the young wife. In a quick move, her mouth went to his shaft and followed him as he flopped onto his back with a heavy groan.

"Yeah, baby...that's good..." he encouraged, and then added, "Damn, you're good!"

Stacy had always been more about giving oral sex as a duty rather than deep enjoyment, but something about the man had her wanting to please him this way. She licked the entire shaft like a lollipop tasting the remnants of his ejaculate before sucking several inches into her mouth. Lee's cock had been partially erect when she started but in less than a minute, she had him fully hard. Still, she continued, receiving his words of support as her head bobbed, until suddenly, she stopped and lifted her body over his.

"Uggghhhh...ohhhh..." she moaned as she descended, and then when she was completely impaled, she said, "It's so deep."

"Deep and good," he replied as his hands found her hips.

A tingling sensation began that pulsed between her pussy and breasts that was only broken when she realized she was unprotected, "We...we need a condom..."

"Don't worry...ain't nothing left in me," he responded.

Stacy stared down at the man for several seconds and then she began to roll her hips again. Soon, the only thoughts in her head were the amazing sensations coursing through her body. Her lover let her ride him for a bit but knowing what she really needed, he flipped her onto her back, thrust into her and started a torrid pace.