Prison Breaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh...oh yes...yes...oh please..." Stacy began to call out.

She was already very close and knew she wouldn't last long and suddenly it hit. It was like an explosion went off in her brain as lights flashed and waves of pulsing energy swept through her. Then, she was floating and all thoughts of in-laws and prison were gone as she was consumed by a spectacular orgasm.

When her senses finally returned, she had one arm around her lover's neck and the other on his ass as he rutted against her body. The wet slurping sound of the pistoning shaft plunging into her soaked pussy brought a renewed wave of passion and she allowed her legs to move even wider.

"Damn, you're hot..." he whispered to her.

"For you...all for you..." she answered, wanting to give herself over to the man.

Stacy was so into the sex that the meaning of the man's ragged breathing was lost on her. It was only when he suddenly wrenched free from her arms that she understood what was about to take place. The first blast struck her right about the pussy as he barely made it out while the second and third landed between her breasts. After that, there was a slow ooze that dripped from his opening and fell into her belly button.

"Shit, I thought I was empty," he forced out as he held himself over her on outstretched arms, and before she could reply, he added, "You just feel too damn good."

To the young wife, living through months of negativity, it sounded like a wonderful compliment, and she looked up at the man with a smile. Lee collapsed to her side, pulled her against him and almost immediately began to rub his cum into her full breasts. When it was absorbed, he let his hand drift down and began to run his fingers delicately along the sides of her sex and during the cuddling, several times he stopped and kissed her gently.

"Why do you keep this?" Lee asked as his fingers teased her tightly clipped pubic hair.

"What's wrong with it?" Stacy asked defensively.

"I like'em smooth," he replied.

She had stopped shaving when her husband went to prison as she didn't see the reason to keep it up. Now, she just made sure she was neat.

"How many is that?" the young wife probed, acting possessive.

"Hah! Not going there!" he declared.

"Why not?" she asked, trying to sound playful, and after a pause continued, "Anyway, I use to shave but I stopped."

Rather than respond, Lee got up from the bed and went to the bathroom returning quickly with a razor, shaving crème and towel. He tapped on her knee to get her to open some more and when she complied, he started to lather her mound.

"It'll look good," he told her.

"Be careful," she whimpered.

It didn't take long for him to make her smooth and she even endured the embarrassment of the inspection of her anus for any rogue hairs. After a final wipe with the towel, he planted several kisses around her opening which made her squirm. She enjoyed the attention and let him continue until she felt her pussy begin to seep.

"Here, put this on," she whimpered as she reached for a condom.

Lee cooked breakfast for her the next morning and they sipped coffee until it was time for Stacy to leave. Stopping at the motel just long enough to shower, change and checkout, she made her flight with little time to spare. On the airplane, the guilt started to rise, but she managed to fight it back and by the time she reached Atlanta, she was happily recalling the encounter.

Two weeks later, during one of their back and forth text exchanges, Lee suggested she change her visits to arrive Friday and that she should stay at his place. At first, she was worried about the cost, but the flights were the same and the extra car rental fees were easily offset by eliminating the hotel. Still, it meant she wouldn't have a place to retreat to if things went bad, so she demurred for several days before agreeing to try the arrangement.

The following visit went so well that all her fears were eliminated and for the next few months, the situation was repeated multiple times. Stacy would inform Lee of her desired dates a couple of weeks in advance and stay with him over the weekend. Fortunately, the flight schedule was in her favor and she was able to make a six o'clock flight which allowed her to get to his house by nine. Only once, was there a conflict that required her to rearranged her schedule. Their relationship had advanced to the point that they were in daily contact through text messages along with the occasional phone call and the interactions were now very open and often quite racy. Stacy had even been coerced into sending some inappropriate photos when he demanded that she prove she was shaving, and strangely, it made her very excited. Further, the time with her lover also had a positive impact on her dealings with her in-laws. Now, with a known reprieve on the horizon, she was able to tolerate them more easily. During her time staying at his house, they had been so focused on sex that they rarely ventured out. So, on the next visit, Stacy was a bit surprised when he asked her if she wanted to go out.

"I didn't bring anything...I mean...I didn't think we were going out," she said when she learned he wanted to go to the club.

"I got you something," Lee answered with a smile.

"What?" she asked, feeling both curious and nervous.

Without answering, he disappeared down the hall then emerged with a shopping bag. Stacy didn't recognize the name of the store and wasn't sure what to expect, but she took it and pulled out a small dress. The ruffles and paisley print let her know it wasn't her style and she turned it several times in her hand wondering what to do.

"I really liked it," her lover said, and then suggested, "Try it on."

She knew he had made a sincere effort and he had essentially given her a gift, so she nodded and made for the bedroom. A few minutes later, she was back and as she approached, she saw the man break out in a wide smile.

"It looks good," he declared.

"Lee, I don't know. It's too short on the bottom and too low on the top. I think it's made for a teenager," she whined.

"No...no, it looks really good," he answered, and when he saw her look down at it, he added, "Besides, you look young."

"I guess...if you like it," she replied, giving in to his wishes.

"I do and my sister left some boots in the closet. See if they fit and how you look," he suggested.

The mention of family struck a chord in Stacy as she realized how little she knew about the man. So far, their world had revolved around sex and she made a mental note to ask him about it later. Like most women, to her, an intimate connection needed to exist past the bedroom.

Fortunately, the boots not only fit physically but also matched the dress quite well. Since it was getting late, the couple immediately went about getting ready and they left the house just after ten, hoping to grab a snack before the club. It was almost eleven when they arrived, and Stacy was already feeling a buzz from the margarita she had on the way. Without stopping for drinks, they went straight to the dancefloor and stayed out for three songs before stopping to rest. Stacy was happy to see that her attire didn't stand out in the club. If anything, it was the norm and she wondered why she hadn't noticed it during her previous visits. Lee soon turned to her with a cup of wine and they chatted for several minutes before going out again. This time, when the returned, they were met by some familiar faces.

"Hey, girl!" Natalie called out loudly as they approached.

Dale stood grinning next to her as Stacy tried to recall the timing of their last meeting. She realized it had been months prior when she had turned down an invite to go with them to the man's trailer. However, given the friendship between the men, she thought it likely that he was well aware of their relationship which meant Natalie was as well. The idea made her blush and she was quiet for a moment before she forced herself to respond.

"Hi, Natalie," she said with the most enthusiasm she could muster.

"You look better than ever," Dale interjected.

"Come with me to the bathroom," Natalie said and took her by the arm.

The woman's pull was strong and Stacy stumbled after her. She knew what was going to occur once they were in the semi-privacy of the lady's room and as expected, the questions started as soon as they arrived.

"Tell me about it...everything!" Natalie demanded.

"What?" Stacy answered trying to be demure.

"How long you been seeing him? Is he good?" she pressed.

"Come on Natalie. I don't want to talk about it," she answered.

"He must be doing something right...he's got you all dolled up," the woman giggled, and after a short breath added, "I knew y'all belonged together. You could just see it, so I wasn't surprised when Dale told me."

"Natalie, you know...I'm not really proud of it..." Stacy started.

"Look, girl...look...we girls have to do what we need to do. We didn't make our men get stupid and go to jail! That's all on them!" she declared a bit too loudly.

Eyes were turning their way so Stacy did her best to calm the woman down. She could tell Natalie had been drinking and it finally took agreeing to meet her the following day to chat to get her to end the conversation. They returned to their men and for the next couple of hours, they drank, danced and visited. On the drive back to the house, Stacy thought about the questions she wanted to ask him about his life and family. However, as soon as they were through the door, they embraced, and once his hand snaked into her thong and found her wet opening, all other thoughts evaporated.

"You're his woman," Natalie said with a laugh.

They were sitting at the bar of a chain restaurant where they met after visiting hours ended. For the past twenty minutes, Stacy had been trying to explain her relationship with Lee but Natalie had grown weary of her rationalizations and made the simple declaration.

"I...I'm not sure I would put it that way..." she stammered.

"Oh yeah? What's the first thing you do when you get to town?" she asked.

Stacy knew what she was referring to. The truth was that she looked forward to getting to his house, getting naked and feeling Lee's cock burrow inside. However, she didn't want to admit it, so she tried to deflect.

"It's more complicated than that," she replied.

"More complicated than cumming hard?" she asked, and after pausing for effect, she continued, "That's what I look forward to. A big O so I can forget all the other bullshit...the money...the hassles..."

Stacy realized her words were on target and a small smile came to her face as she replied, "It doesn't hurt."

"Shit, I knew it! How is he? I heard he's big. Dale is okay, but he ain't that big," she responded eagerly.

"He's big enough," Stacy admitted and they launched into a giggling frenzy.

"Stacy...honey...let's be friends. I know I came on strong when we met...but you know...things are different now," Natalie said with a vulnerable look.

"Okay...I think...I'd like that," she answered wanting to make the woman happy.

"Good!" she responded enthusiastically as a huge smile appeared on her face.

After that, the conversation ebbed and the women toyed with their drinks, each lost in their own thoughts. It was Stacy that finally broke the silence.

"Do you think...sometimes I guess...that there should be more...something more...something to show..." she stumbled.

"I know what you mean I think," Natalie answered, and then continued, "I got something...like a wedding ring."

"What?" Stacy asked.

"Come with me," her new friend said and took her hand.

Together they went to the bathroom and entered a stall. Then, with no fanfare, Natalie unbuttoned her top and pulled her bra aside revealing a pierced nipple. However, rather than a straight bar, she had a small-gauge hoop that did indeed look very much like a wedding ring.

"That's for Dale?" Stacy asked, sensing the meaning.

"Yeah, my husband gave me the one on my finger and Dale put the one in my nipple," she stated and then began giggling.

Stacy's question had been meant to be more philosophical, but she understood the motivation behind the woman's actions. Together, they returned to the table and continued drinking with the conversation moving to other things. It was only when they were about to leave that Natalie returned to the adulterous liaisons.

"You should get one for Lee. He likes mine," Natalie said with an oddly serious expression.

"He's seen yours?" she asked, and when the woman nodded, she continued, "Why?"

"You should ask him," she replied as a smile spread over her face.

Stacy found Lee on the couch watching TV wearing jeans with his shirt unbuttoned. He didn't probe about her prison visit as she settled next to him, and it wasn't long until her hand landed on his chest. She ran her fingers through the matting of hair and then, perhaps inspired by her meeting with Natalie, her hand drifted to his nipples and began to tease them.

"What are you after?" the man laughed.

"I'm horny..." she admitted, shamelessly.

"Good," he responded and started to reach for her.

"No, be still..." she demanded, deciding she wanted to be in charge.

Her hands immediately moved to his jeans and after fumbling with his belt and the button, she helped him pull them down his long legs. She was pleased to see he wasn't wearing underwear and quickly jumped between his legs with one hand finding his balls while the other gripped his heavy cock. Stacy's head descended, her lips wrapped around his shaft, and soon her efforts were creating an erotic slurping sound.

Lee realized how lucky he was to have landed the woman. When they first met, he thought the likelihood of his success was quite low, but instinctively knew she would be worth the effort. Pretty, in great shape, intelligent and so far, drama-free, it seemed to him that every encounter was like opening a new present. She had already come a long way sexually and he had high hopes that the trajectory would continue.

"You're on fire," the man grunted.

"Yeah..." she answered and then returned her lips to his cock, but after just a few seconds, she pulled away and said, "I need you inside me."

She kicked off her shoes, started working on her pants, and with Lee's help they were quickly off. Next, she wormed out of her thong and then straddled his waist with her top still on.

"Grab a condom," he said.

"Later," she replied, too consumed with lust to slow down.

Stacy took him in her hand, brought the head to her opening, and after working it back and forth several times, slowly descended. When she was fully penetrated, she merely sat still and enjoyed the incredible sensations buzzing through her body. Lee took her head into his hands and connected with her in a deep, passionate kiss that went on for minutes. He could hear the young wife moaning into his mouth and it had the effect of making his cock even harder. By the time they broke, he was as excited as she was and decided it was time to put her on her back and fuck her hard.

"You ready?" he asked, expecting her full acceptance.

"Lee?" she asked, putting her hands on his shoulders as she stared at him with a serious expression.

"Yeah, baby?" he asked wondering where she was going.

"Will you put a ring in me like Natalie's?" she asked in a tiny voice.

Lee was silent for several seconds, and then announced, "I will later after I get through fucking you."

His words caused a little squeal to come from the young wife and she allowed the man to put her onto her back and then drive his cock back inside. He took her hard and in her submissive state, each thrust felt like a mini-climax. Somehow, in the midst of it, he wrenched her top and bra free and was treated to the enticing sight of her breasts dancing in circles in time with his penetrations.

Stacy had a full orgasm complete with thrashing hair, digging fingernails, and a litany of moans, squeals, and whimpers. As she was coming down, Lee brought his mouth to a nipple and bit it with enough force to make her gasp and cause her body to shudder.

"You ready for it?" he asked, referring to the piercing.

"Yes...oh yes...go...let go..." she responded and he realized she had misunderstood and was instead giving him permission to cum in her unprotected pussy.

Suddenly, even for an experienced man like Lee, it was all too much and in a series of deep grunts he emptied into the young wife as she continued to whimper beneath him. When his release finally ended, it felt like his balls had been turned inside out and with a final deep lunge, he collapsed onto Stacy's sweaty body. Later, they stumbled to bed and slept for several hours before waking and starting again.

"Which one?" Stacy asked as they stood together in the shower with his soapy hands washing her breasts.

"This one," he said lifting her left breast in his hand.

It was the same one as Natalie's which made the young wife wonder if there was some significance in the placement.

"Did you see hers? Natalie's?" she asked, recalling the girl's words.

"Yeah! I was there when she got it," he announced.

"Why...?" she asked, but before he could answer, she added, "I...I think I'll need a drink first."

The concept of a piercing had been much more exciting when her blood was boiling with lust, but now, she was very nervous. Not only was she worried about the pain, but a piercing wasn't something she felt belonged in the nipple of a "good girl". Also, she was worried about the load of Lee's semen that she carried inside her body. Then, like a light switch had been thrown, she realized that she could no longer claim to be good. The realization was troubling, but what made it even worse was the fact that she had done so eagerly.

"Understand," the man laughed, missing the distressed expression on his lover's face, and then continued with, "Don't worry too much. It'll be over fast."

A few minutes later they pulled into a local Mexican restaurant and found seats at the bar. The young wife ordered a frozen margarita, and Lee asked for two tequila shots in addition to his beer. They had just ordered a second round when Dale and Natalie walked in. Stacy hadn't expected to see them and gave Lee a questioning look but he just smiled in return.

"Getting ready for the big event?" Natalie laughed and took the stool next to her.

"It ain't a big deal," Dale chuckled, informing her that everyone was aware of the plan.

More drinks were ordered and for the next two hours, they consumed lots of alcohol. Natalie had such a bubbly personality that she kept everyone entertained and helped calm Stacy. By the time it came to leave, it had been decided that everyone would go to the parlor to lend moral support.

"I...I...shit, I can't believe I'm doing this!" she declared although the alcohol made a smile appear on her face.

"I'm glad you are," Lee replied and the look on his face told her he was very pleased.

It was a short drive and they were soon piling through the door of the small business. Behind a small counter, a thin, fortyish man was standing with a shaved head and a 2-inch goatee sprouting from his chin. He was wearing faded jeans, a button shirt with the sleeves cut off, and he had both ears pierced. Also, his bare arms sported numerous tattoos that showed he practiced what he preached.

"What you need?" he asked with an air of indifference.

"My girlfriend here is looking to get her nipple pierced," Lee stated.

Hearing him use the descriptor to define their relationship caught Stacy off-guard and she shot him a sideways glance. When her eyes returned to the man behind the counter, he was giving her a hard stare.

"You ready?" he asked, and before she could answer, he started towards the back while saying, "Let's go."