Prison Ship - Dreadnought Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of poor Commander Josie and her crew's torment.
1.9k words
4.47
13k
12
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. This is just a fantasy. The material in this story is for adults only and contains graphic sexual content. It is intended only for those aged 18 and older.

This is my first story, and I experiment with first person vs. third person and will indicate at the beginning of each chapter. Constructive feedback welcome.

*****

Chapter 2: Honey (First Person) "Discovery of a True Pain Slut"

I watched with growing fascination and horror at the treatment the commander and my officers were receiving at the hands of these men. By the end of it, as the girls were being escorted out of the hold naked and handcuffed, despite myself I was soaking wet. I couldn't help but imagine myself naked and exposed, receiving cruel punishment from these men and it was making my knees weak. I half hoped half feared this would be the fate awaiting me and the rest of the crew.

Darius then said to the rest of the women "The Commander and her Officers hold a certain level of accountability for this situation that means their residence aboard this ship will be extremely uncomfortable. The same level of punishment need not apply to you. You shall be made Service Maids for your three month duration, and if you can follow direction properly and not stir up trouble, we will let you off at our destination, free women. That does not mean however, that you will not face cruelty. The crew can demand whatever they wish from you, and you need to fulfill their will to the best of your abilities. You will likely face unfair punishments and the regimen here for Maids is demanding, but it certainly better than the unmitigated torture your officers are receiving. Any of you who wish to join your Officers can step forward now. "Otherwise I want to hear a loud thank you Sir."

"Thank you sir!" Came the unanimous response from the women. I realized I meant it wholeheartedly. I will do what it takes to please this crew and endure this ordeal. "Good, men show these women to their quarters."

They were each given the same collars and cuffs the officers, but far less roughly, and led to a large room with bunk beds prepared for all of them, and a cubby ay the foot of each. A loudspeaker demanded they strip and put their clothes in the cubby. As I was standing there, wearing nothing but the collar and cuffs they had put on me, I felt horny as all hell, almost guiltily so, wanting to touch my pussy and erect nipples while the other women were blushing and ashamed of their nakedness. After a moment, the cubby opened again and revealed their new uniforms.

It was very simple, consisting of only three items, a pair of slippers with rubber bottoms, teeny panties that I was sure would barely fit me and were essentially nonexistent, and a short dress, that was really more like a low cut vest, with ample cleavage and arms exposed, with the sides cut out to nearly my ribcage, pleating out to a very small skirt, that I was sure would not cover my ass should I bend over at the waist. Obviously designed by horny men. However, seeing my tits in the small dress, with cleavage and side-boob, revealing my long toned legs, I realized this was almost worse than no clothing at all, but after only a couple minutes I had almost soaked the panties through. Why am I such a little whore?

My collar buzzed and it gave me a direction. My nipples got hard thinking about wearing this slutty outfit getting ordered around on a ship. I wandered the ship trying to follow the direction coming from my collar, but I was unfamiliar with the twisting turns and corridors and had to turn around a couple times. As I was rounding a corner, sure that my destination nearby, I bumped into a pair of engineers. "Whoa there" one said "No need to hurry. You need to learn to watch where you're going" The pair grinned. "Yes sir, sorry sir" I responded submissively.

"Hmm let's get a good look at you" as they stepped around me. I didn't know what to do so I did what the officers were ordered to do and put my hands behind my head and spread my legs for them, stretching the material on my tunic so that my erect nipples showed clearly. "Very nice," he said pinching my nipple through my dress. "Hold that position, but bend over at the waist" "Yes sir" I said. As I bent over straining to hold the difficult position my assumption was correct that my skirt rode up to reveal half of my ass. I felt the breeze roll across my scantily clad ass and pussy as the engineer lifted my skirt up all the way. I felt him bring his hand down on my ass with a meaty SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! as he spanked me five times in succession. I moaned quietly as the stinging pain in my ass transitioned to fiery heat in my cunt. The engineers laughed "That should be good for now, horny little slut, run along" "Thank you sir" I responded.

I quickly ran through next door as my collar had started buzzing more persistently, giving me intermittent shocks as well as vibration. I saw a large bearded man sitting at the console along in the room, and my collar stopped shocking me. He shot out at me and grabbed me by the throat "You're late!" he exclaimed. Instead of explaining that I was stopped, my mind was occupied by the burning fire in my cunt, I kept my hands submissively behind me back. "I'm sorry sir, please punish me for being late. I deserve it!" The man raised his thick eyebrows at that and moved his hand to my sopping wet cunt. I jumped from just that, and the man took his hand glistening with my juices, and with his other hand holding my ponytail in place, put his wet fingers in my mouth. I tasted my juices on his finger and sucked it eagerly, as he pulled it further in my mouth and down my throat.

"So you're a painslut, and you have no gag reflex?" He smiled. "Yes sir!" I brightly smiled back at him. "Perfect, I ordered you here for a blowjob, so give it your best shot. If you do a good job I'll make you my personal slave, is that what you want? For your information, I'll probably punish you more often and harder than the other girls, so you should be sure." "Yes sir!" I responded "I'll suck your dick whenever you want, and beg to be punished every day! You can be as mean to me as you want!" With just these words I felt a release within me of my inner submissiveness. "Good, my name is Tom, first rule, no panties whenever you walk through that door." He sat down in the chair as I hastily removed me panties, feeling the cool air against my burning hot pussy. He removed his pants, his dick springing out to attention, and said "Now let's see what you can do."

I dropped to my knees and crawled seductively to the spot between his open legs, mouth legitimately watering at the first dick I's seen since I's come aboard this ship. I started by giving slow sweet kisses up his thighs and on his balls. I looked up into his face with my bright blue eyes that I knew guys loved, and started licking and sucking his balls, thoroughly cleaning the groin around the balls and deeply inhaling his musk. Then I moved to his dick, licking up and down the shaft slowly, and finally putting me whole mouth around his dick. I started bobbing up and down slowly at first and started to gain speed. I could tell he was getting close, and moved to use me hand on his shaft, but he quickly pulled me up by my hair and slapped me in the face hard, right side then left side. SLAP! Slap!

This cruelty made me want to touch myself but got the hint and moved to deepthroating him while putting my hands behind my head for the big finish, relishing the feel of my tits straining against the too small dress begging for release. With a groan, he came in my mouth while I continued to suck him off. I felt his warm tasty cum gather in my mouth and squeezed his tip to make sure I got it all. I looked up at him again and opened my mouth, revealing the large amount of cum captured there. He leaned over and spit a wad of saliva to add to the pool of cum and nodded. I swallowed the cum and saliva cocktail, relishing as it slid warm and gooey down my throat. I then opened my mouth again to him, revealing it was all gone.

Tom then grabbed me roughly by the hair and pulled me over his lap, "Second rule, no cumming without permission, or the consequences will be severe." I thought this was unfair, as he then flipped up my skirt and started rubbing my pussy and using his fingers to slowly enter me. This alongside the earlier abuse brought me right to the edge of an orgasm. "Can I please cum!?" I begged. "No!" Tom said, and pulled out a small ping pong paddle from desk drawer ask brought it down hard on my bare ass CLAP! CLAP! First my right ass cheek then my left. "Do you deserve to cum?" "No! I deserve to be punished!" And as I said it I realized I meant it. I wanted Tom to abuse and hurt me, I knew that a whore like me didn't get to cum. CLAP! CLAP! Four more and the stinging was reaching my cunt and lighting it on fire, I squirmed against Tom's leg, and I knew that the slightest touch from his hand would send me over the edge and earn me severe punishment, which just made me hotter.

"Alright, lets test how much of a painslut you are." He grabbed my hair and pulled me head roughly back "If you can cum while I'm spanking you, you won't be punished" and with that CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! Each spank building my orgasm to the razor edge until finally loud wet THWAP! As Tom reversed the grip on the paddle and brought it down hard, not on my ass, but directly on my wet pussy, impacting right on me clit. That did it, and for the first time, I came from getting spanked. "AAARG!" I exclaimed and my whole body went rigid and the massive orgasm rode through me. Tom didn't let up though and continued punishing my rapidly reddening bare ass enhancing and lengthening the orgasm. CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

I finally relaxed, completely spent, reveling in the post orgasm endorphins and stinging of the spanking. Tom pulled me off his lap and I fell on the ground, skirt ridden up and legs spread as I was still coming down from me orgasmic high, and Tom said, "I'm going to have some fun training you."