Prisoner for Femdom Mistress

Story Info
Guy being kept prisoner for a mistress. Can he stay strong?
912 words
3.38
19.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasy

Day 3 of being your prisoner you stopped giving me water to drink.

If i wanted to stay hydrated i would be drinking your pee from a dog bowl. I was so lucky.

Why would i even need water when I could lap up your pee? I smiled as I was feeling thirsty so went for another drink. I was down on my knees I had to say your prayer before putting my face in the bowl to lap up your pee and savour it. My tiny penis twitched in its cage.

You entered the room saw what I was doing and giggled.

"Do you like that bitch boy?" you asked.

"No Goddess, please can I get water?" I asked back. I was still acting like I wasn't loving every second of being your prisoner.

"I can see your little cock straining in its cage."

"Thats just because you're here Goddess. Your beauty is making it twitch."

You walked up dipped the tip of your cock in the bowl put piss on it and shoved it towards my face.

"Entertain me slave. Clean my cock."

I got started. I was totally your bitch. Licking and sucking your cock.

You pulled my head tight against it and held me on. I was getting facefucked by you hard now.

My make-up began to run down my face i was starting to look so slutty. I looked up to see you taking photos of me. I didn't care, I kept doing my part to please you.

It was such a brutal thing to fuck my throat so hard. It turned me on more to receive this throat bruising from you.

"Beg for me to fuck you." you said, giving me a breath so I could reply.

"No Goddess, I wont beg you to fuck me." I was staying strong but I knew I would cave in to her. Every time she came in i thought about her fucking me. You turned on the vibrating plug that you had me wear at all times.

"If you dont beg me im going to leave that on Max settings until you do. Who knows how long youre going to be teased by it."

I looked so shocked. I wouldn't last the night being teased like that but i couldn't give in to you. The punishment for begging for your cock and not lasting the week was to film a video explaining that I cant last a week without begging to get fucked by my girlfriend and post it on my social medias. It was absolutely the truth. I was desperate to feel you deep in my ass but could I bring myself to post a video explaining that I loved your cock?

Rejecting your kind offer to fuck me got me into trouble so I knew you were going to keep this facefuck going for a long time.

Eventually you finished. I was exhausted. I slumped to the ground. You picked up my dog bowl poured your piss all over my face and told me to lick it all up. I started to lick it, you smiled and left the room. You left but i could still feel the vibrating but plug. You hadn't been lying about leaving it on. i had so long left before the week was over how could I make it.

i laid there with my ass vibrating i started to wish Mistress would come back in. i was breaking. i needed to be fucked. It was several hours after that she entered, i was squirming on the floor.

"How badly do you want my cock?" You asked.

I could barely breathe when i shouted "Please fuck my ass Goddess."

You giggled, you always knew you were going to win. It was just a question of time. you were filming as i started to beg.

"Goddess please take the plug out and fill my ass. I need you to pound my ass. Make me your anal slut."

You put your hand up to stop me. "Stop there bitch. I dont believe that you want it enough. You don't deserve my cock. Asking me like that is rude, you need to make me want to fuck you. Right now all i see is a useless slut who would let anybody fuck them in the ass. You need to be devoted to me, desperate for it to be me that fucks you. You are mine and that ass belongs to me."

You left the room. I was so desperate to be fucked. I had made a huge mistake because of that. You now had video of me begging so i knew there was no going back but now i needed to plan it. I was going to prepare for the next time you came in. I had thought you would take me as soon as I begged but you prolonged this making me so weak for you. I knew that whatever I said to you next was going to be posted on social medias but that was fine it was part of becoming your bitch. You wanted everyone to know who w as in charge. I would beg to be yours and take a massive cock in the ass now I understood that it wouldn't be easy keeping you entertained. i would need to degrade myself regularly and always be willing to do whatever you desire. my cock strained in its cage at this thought.