Prissy Blonde and Playful Brunette Ch. 06-08 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I should have the same attitude," Britney said as she leaned over and gave Sarah a kiss on the forehead. "I can't tell you how thankful I am for you."

"Brit... Where's the puppy?"

"Oh... I left her at Melina's... I guess I should tell her I'm staying the night with you here at the hospital..."

"If that's what you plan on doing, I'm sure she would appreciate a heads up."

"That is what I plan on doing," the blonde suggested, pulling out her phone. "But just one thing, Sarah... Melina and I don't know how to potty train a puppy... Can you tell me how so I can text her?"

After staring at her girlfriend with a blank face, the playful brunette spoke up, explaining, "There is a website I know of that can teach you how to do it."

"Oh great! What's the website?"

"Tell her to type in www.google.com."

"Sarah!"

"What?"

"... Nothing..."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure... I'm just excited to go through this healing process with you."

"So am I Brit... So am I..."

"And one more thing..."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for loving me."

"Thank you for loving me, too."

"Always."

"Always and forever."

***

Epilogue

Two years later, Sarah found herself on an empty volleyball court with a brace wrapped around her right knee. After walking around cautiously, she did a few warm-ups before sizing up the net.

"So what exactly do I do again?" Britney asked, holding a ball in her hands.

"Just stand by the net, and when I get close, toss the ball up so I can spike it."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah... I'm ready..."

Britney followed instructions and did her best to toss the ball as Sarah took a couple of fast steps towards the net. Then suddenly, a big smile came across her face as she watched the brunette jump off her left leg and spike the ball.

They repeated the process several times, with Sarah getting more and more comfortable spiking the ball after lifting off only her uninjured leg. Then, after taking a little pause, the brunette glanced at the blonde with a determined look in her eyes, and said, "Okay, one more..."

Britney nodded her head and watched as her girlfriend closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then, as the brunette ran up, the blonde did her best to toss a perfect ball, knowing this was their last one.

Unlike all the other spikes, Sarah jumped off both legs this time, including her rehabilitated right leg. Although she didn't get nearly as much height as she used to, and it wasn't one of her better spikes, there was a big sense of relief as her feet landed back on the ground.

"How does your leg feel?"

"Kind of funny," Sarah explained, moving her leg around. "But... there's no pain... so I'm happy."

"That's good! Do you want to try it again?"

"No, I don't want to push it too hard. I just wanted to see where we were at, and I'm pretty satisfied."

"If you're satisfied, I'm satisfied too," said the prissy blonde.

"I am satisfied," said the playful brunette. "Now, let's go home."

"Yeah, let's go to our house!" Britney responded with the biggest smile. But as they started to leave the court, the blonde asked, "Just one question; was this necessary?"

"It was important to me," Sarah answered with a smile, putting her arm around her girlfriend. "Playing volleyball is symbolic of my life getting back to normal."

"That's not what I'm talking about..."

"Oh?"

"I'm talking about this outfit... Why did you make me wear my cheerleading outfit from high school?"

"That part was important to me too..."

"Of course it was..."

"Speaking of which... can you put on a schoolgirl outfit when we get home?"

"Sarah!"

"What?"

"... Ugh... fine..."

The End

***

Author's note

Thank you for finishing another Sarah and Britney series. As far as their futures are concerned, I think this is the end of the road.

I'm sure I'll write about them in the future, and I might even do a series from the time they were apart, but I'm happy where I'm leaving them for now. In my eyes, this was their happily ever after, and what happens next for them is up to your imagination.

I know this chapter was quite different from things I've written in the past, especially when it comes to Sarah and Britney. I even struggled for a while, deciding whether I wanted to write this last chapter or not. But in the end, I felt like I owed it to myself just as much as I did Sarah and Britney. I just hope you all enjoyed it and this series as much as I did.

Thank you and I will always appreciate you for reading my content. And a special thanks to Sarah and Britney who were my first two characters as a writer. So much of my success is owed to them and what they have done for me.

Thank you <3