All Comments on 'Prissy Krissy Pt. 05'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_18 months ago

Very hot episode!

Cheers

SAGE

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman8 months ago
Hot

Extremely hot. Looking forward to more. Our hero better get a move on, or I'll be enjoying reading about when Krissy's sweet cherry is popped by a young stud at the camp she's working at. Keep up the great storytelling work.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud178 months ago

I am just LOVING this ...

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

So, from your story:

"It's not like I actually liked Krissy. Or enjoyed her company. No more than in the basic biological sense that moving towards mating with a beautiful woman is always enjoyable."

Yeah, that kind of ruined the mood for me. I was hoping for more romance and less sex just for the sake of sex. I'm not going to enjoy it if the two of them don't reach a deep emotional connection. 3/5

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight8 months ago

I look forward to where you are taking this. I enjoy the slow burn! Cheers!

AverageBearAverageBear8 months ago

You're a fantastic writer in technical terms, but you keep making it clear in every installment that your protagonist doesn't like Krissy, and is really only interested in her sexually. It feels predatory and icky; your protagonist isn't likeable. Five installments in, and he's still objectifying her. I'm feeling sorry for Krissy, and about ready to give up on the series if no genuine human relationship begins to emerge.

alferdogalferdog8 months ago

Truly awesome chapter! I’m surprised we got to a hand job already, and happy it didn’t get the sister involved! Great work, as always.

Bronco56Bronco568 months ago

I am very much enjoying your story. Very hot and erotic. Very much looking forward to reading many more chapters.

5stars

JoshTaylen232JoshTaylen2328 months ago

great story. also can you add more to the campbells storyplease

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice story and word picture: enough to describe, but not excessive. Two items:

1. Krissy and the guy magically become naked a couple times (not even a sentence description).

2. This: "It's not like I actually liked Krissy. Or enjoyed her company. No more than in the basic biological sense that moving towards mating with a beautiful woman is always enjoyable." There's nothing in their relationship that keeps the guy there? Not even some hidden feelings that come out after they cum together? Odd, and if not, then the story becomes disingenuous.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG6 months ago

REALLY??!! THEY HAVE *NO* FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER??!! YOU ARE KIDDING ME!!!!!

These two are in love...not in lust, but in LOVE with each other; Krissy just has to do the "denial" thing because of Mom & Dad, Jake because of his "memories' of her in their younger days...her being so cold to him and everybody else!!

Krissy is Jake's almost lifelong crush; she acts the way she does because of how she has been brought up (at least until now!!). When they looked at each other in the Blockbuster store...BAM...THE "THUNDERBOLT" (from "The Godfather"!!) Struck them both. Now, they have to learn to live with it, and how to deal with it!!

**I am going outside my own parameters here; I know, subjectively, this is a fictional story. Yet I, like others, project my feelings for the story and the characters...who I am really enjoying here!! So, Sue Me...!!**

Five**5**Stars...no less, and ONLY because there are not more available here!! 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🎉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES