Prissy Krissy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me," Krissy said. A playful smirk danced across her face.

At that moment, I realized that Krissy had spent the whole weekend anticipating something as well. Just maybe a different idea than the one I'd been obsessing over.

I bet Krissy thought she was pushing me, but I had no problem with it. I nodded and took off my boxers. I sat there, naked, in front of Krissy. My dick as hard as ever. A column between my legs.

Again, Krissy's reaction surprised me. She giggled and clapped, like her favorite cartoon character had just popped up, instead of my tumescent penis.

Then her face grew serious. She eyed my dick, calculating.

"Show me," Krissy said again. I knew what she wanted, but I decided to tease her a bit.

"I am showing you," I said.

"You know," Krissy said. Her body flushed again, and it was hot as hell. "Do the thing."

"What thing?" I asked.

Krissy growled at me, but she was still smiling. "Stroke him," Krissy said. Almost choking. "I want to see."

I reached down for my dick. Honestly, after all the build-up, I'm surprised I didn't erupt right there. Instead, I rubbed myself slowly. I wanted to take my time.

Krissy's eyes widened and her mouth hung open. It was almost the same face as when she'd touched herself. She leaned forward, sitting on her haunches. Watched my fist rise up and back.

"Can I...?" she started, then faltered. "I want to touch him."

I took my hand away, gesturing to Krissy like I was offering a bite of food off my plate.

Eagerly, the blonde woman reached out and touched my cock. Then she ripped her hand back, like it'd been burned. She looked, curiously, at her fingertips where she'd touched me.

She went back for another tentative touch. Gently, I put my hand over hers and closed it over my cock. Krissy let out a little gasp.

"He's so hard," she said, "But soft. And warm."

Again, in those days, pictures of naked people weren't so easily acquired. Krissy had probably seen an illustration of the male organ in a textbook at school, but that was the extent of her experience. She certainly hadn't touched one before. As far as Krissy was concerned, this was an encounter with a magical creature. A myth she'd heard about but never known. She treated it like that. As if my cock was truly something from another world.

I put my hand on Krissy's and lifted it up and back to show her the motion. Her perfect pink nails contrasted sharply with my lurid dick. Carefully, I coached her through. We didn't use words, mostly because I knew Krissy wouldn't say them. But I showed her what I liked, and she followed my lead. Then, when it seemed like she had it, I let go.

Krissy's grip grew tighter. Her movements faster, more pronounced. Her face twisted in concentration, and I swear it was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen in my life. The way her cute, pink tongue buried itself in the corner of her mouth.

But while the friction felt fantastic, it was also starting to hurt a bit. I needed lubrication. I didn't know a safe way to say it, so I just came out with it.

"Like water?" Krissy asked. God, her innocence was so adorable sometimes.

"Wetter than water," I said.

Krissy cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Like spit," I said, "Or... other stuff." I didn't dare mention the lubrication Krissy was no doubt pumping into her underwear in that moment.

"You want me to lick it?" Krissy asked. The look on her face said she wasn't looking forward to that.

"You could," I said, "Or you could wet your hand."

Krissy paused. She sat up, her face lost in thought. It was a strange disparity. She was naked down to her panties, her tits were out, and her hand was on my dick. But the look on her face was so serious and contemplative. The beautiful blonde wet her lips and for a moment, I thought she was going to go for the full thing.

Instead, she licked the palm of her hand, sloppily, then wrapped it around my cock. I groaned as she made contact. My body bucked. Krissy's smile threatened to swallow her face.

She went back to that stroking motion, now making slick sounds with her saliva. She paused when it went dry and rewet her hand. She started moving faster.

"Getting close," I warned her.

I don't know what Krissy expected. Her cums, after all, were certainly momentous. But they lacked a liquid component. Again, we had sex ed class, she had to expect something. But I'm not sure she truly understood what she was working me towards.

"I'm going to cum, Krissy," I said. My eyes met hers.

"He's going to shoot?" Krissy asked.

"Yeah," I said, unable to communicate anything more.

She didn't say a word. But she redoubled her efforts. A moment later, I was too far gone to stop. Weeks of building desire exploded out of me, engulfing my conscious mind.

I grunted. Gasped. A plume of white liquid burst out of my dick, arced and fell onto Krissy's fingers.

"OH!" she cried out as my semen splashed her.

She pumped up and down my cock without pause. A second burst ripped forth. Another. My seed shot out of me, endless gouts till finally it dribbled, harmless, down my dick.

I reached out and grabbed Krissy's hand, holding it in place. The movement now painful. Krissy grinned at me, goofily. I noticed a large amount of cum had pooled on my stomach. Krissy's hands were webbed with it, as well.

She sat back and stared at my dick as it slowly retreated, like she couldn't believe what had happened. What she'd done.

"OK?" she asked, a mirror of the week before.

"Very OK," I said, unable to stop myself from beaming.

Krissy stared at her spermy hand. I expected disgust, but instead her face was a picture of wonder. She smelled it. Her tongue darted out for a little taste, the pulled back. I could tell she was hoping I didn't notice.

I reached back for a tissue to wipe myself up. Krissy was already rubbing her wet hand on her tummy and, idly, into her tit. She seemed lost in her own world. Almost hypnotized. When I handed her the tissue, she eyed it like she couldn't tell what it was.

"Thanks," she said, absently.

"Thank you," I said.

Krissy flushed and looked down at the comforter.

"That was fun," she said.

"I'm glad you liked it," I said.

I leaned over to kiss her, and she let me. But when I drifted my hand down to return the favor, Krissy shied back a bit.

"I'm OK," she said, "I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

A strange expression crossed Krissy's face. As you might have surmised, I wasn't always able to read her. But this time, I had an instinctual response.

"Did you already cum?" I asked.

Krissy gasped, but she didn't deny it. "When you, um... When he spit. I kind of went too," she said. Confessed it like a killing.

"That's so fucking sexy," I said.

Again, Krissy winced at my curse word. But that didn't keep her from smiling.

"I have the hottest girlfriend in the world," I said.

Krissy shot me a glare. As if saying the g-word was the filthiest thing I'd done all day. But she let it go. She ran her fingers, crusty with my cum, down her arm.

"I am pretty amazing," she said. Then she laughed at herself.

We kissed, and the ardor of the moment felt nearly as fantastic as the orgasm we'd just shared.

12