All Comments on 'Prissy Krissy Pt. 06'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman8 months ago
Very good.

5***** And maybe Brad will be the stud to deflower Krissy while Jacob watches? Whatever happens, it's very exciting and I'm eager to read more.

ActingupActingup8 months ago

Developing nicely, although it’s amazing that she’s not grounded by now!

stoopinghawkstoopinghawk8 months ago

Step by step, this is a delightful slow burn.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Pace is already too slow and adding Brad just makes this story worse...6 chapters already?

Bronco56Bronco568 months ago

I'm liking it. Excellent story so far. 5stars

alferdogalferdog8 months ago

Unbelievably great. An easy five stars. Thank you for this series!!

wishful_inkerwishful_inker8 months ago

Love the slow burn of this series. Great writing.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud178 months ago

Still loving it. Genuine, funny, authentically erotic.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy338 months ago

That was seriously fantastic. Loving the pace. It ite the haters, you have a great story here. Your descriptions of Krissy are hot and on point. The humor in the style is a really nice change of pace here and the sexy scenes amazing. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next part.

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

I don't mind the pave, given the wubject, the drawn out nature makes sense. I just hope for an actual happy ending for once.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

I absolutely loved the part where Jacob gave Brad his comeuppance. Krissy having Jacob's back during the encounter was excellent as well. Good for her showing her loyalty to Jacob.

Writing critique time:

"I got Krissy and I ice cream sandwiches and paid for them." ERROR! I preach about this constantly because the fix is EXTREMELY easy! You just temporarily take Krissy out of the sentence for a second. Does "I got I ice cream sandwiches and paid for them." sound correct? OF COURSE NOT! You should have used "me" for the correct pronoun here.

"I got Krissy and me ice cream sandwiches and paid for them." Please STOP defaulting to "I" every single time that this situation comes up. If you had phrased it like "Krissy and I both enjoyed ice cream sandwiches.", then using "I" for the pronoun would have been correct. Easy peasy when you take the other person out of the sentence and then add them back in once the correct pronoun is determined.

"You need to pick a dessert and stick with it, buddy," Krissy said." [ROFLMAO] That was just the correct amount of humor injected at the perfect moment. 🤣 Freaking excellent!!! 5/5

AverageBearAverageBear8 months ago

Thanks for not telling us how you really don't like Krissy in this episode. Using someone for your sexual gratification belongs in Nonconsent/Reluctance, or might even be fair game for a short stroke story in Erotic Couplings - but it has no place in a long series of 7+ chapters (I'm assuming by that numbering that you're not done yet). I'm still holding on, hoping for an actual relationship to develop, and happy to see that it's at least hinted at here. Your writing style is excellent.

alferdogalferdog7 months ago

An epic, 5-star entry! Do you have a Chapter7 in you? Maybe Jacob returns the favor and it makes Kris’s so excited she decides to lose herV card?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES