Prissy Krissy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a friend at camp who told me about doing it with her boyfriend," Krissy said, confessing shyly to the carpet. "She made it sound fun."

"I need to meet this friend," I said.

Krissy rolled her eyes at me. She hooked her long blonde hair behind her ear, shyly. "So, can I?"

I responded by stripping off my shorts right there. Krissy giggled at my boyish enthusiasm. I was down to my boxers. Krissy had on a sheer green bra and panty set that barely exposed her tummy, let alone her more delicious bits. But it hugged her curves terrifically just the same.

"You'll have to tell me what to do," Krissy said. I could see that simply asking about oral had taken most of her courage. Now that I agreed, Krissy was clearly unsure of what she'd offered. "I don't actually blow on him, right?"

Krissy knelt, meekly, between my legs. I stroked her cheek, affectionately. God she was gorgeous. And her eager naivete only made her moreso.

"It's like what you did with your hands," I said, "But using a different part. Also, no teeth."

Krissy nodded. "Right," she said, "That would hurt."

The blonde woman reached into the fly of my boxers. She gripped my dick with the determined excitement of a slut, eyeing it with the innocent curiosity of an ingenue. Her breaths coming in hard. I realized Krissy was psyching herself up. I didn't think it was a good time to push her. Better to let her build her own courage and leap out on her own.

Finally, Krissy leaned forward and gave my cock a little kiss, right on the crown. She giggled.

"It's so weird," Krissy said. She gave the head a tentative lick. I groaned as the tingles of her tongue shot straight up my shaft.

Encouraged, Krissy tried a few more kisses up and down my dick. Wet little smacks. Then she sat back on her haunches. Her blue eyes were so wide and excited, her expression so enthusiastic, it was adorable.

Krissy continued to explore. She reached her hand back and cupped my scrotum, tight to my body and taut with arousal. For a moment, my brain flashed back to my sister's supposition that Krissy was the kind of girl who'd squeeze my balls till it hurt. I flinched at Krissy's fingers. But she held my sack almost reverently.

"Is this OK?" she asked.

"Just be careful," I said.

Krissy nodded. Her eyes focused. "I like these," she said, gingerly searching with her digits. "They feel neat."

She leaned forward again and gave my dickhead another kiss. She seemed unsure of what to do with herself. As if wondering, was this it? I realized it was time for a little tutoring.

"Put it in your mouth," I said, "Like a lollipop."

Krissy frowned for a moment, like she wasn't sure if I was messing with her. I thought that she was about to argue, but she dutifully opened her lips and let the head of my dick slip inside. She ran her tongue around the crown, tasting at it.

"More," I said, barely able to get the words out. "Deeper. Like a popsicle."

"You need to pick a dessert and stick with it, buddy," Krissy said. But she leaned forward and took more of me in, till her lips were wrapped about halfway down my dick. She cinched her mouth tight, then slowly dragged back, till my cock came out with a wet pop.

"Like that?" Krissy asked. I thought I'd see more revulsion, but instead she was grinning. Eager.

"Oh fuck yes," I said, unable to stop from swearing.

Instead of giving me her usual dirty look, Krissy tittered. Like she couldn't be happier that she'd made me curse. Then she did it again.

This time, Krissy pressed her tongue hard against the bottom of my shaft. And she straight up slurped, moving her head up and down. Lewd, wet sucking noises -- little gleeful gulps -- filled the room as my blonde girlfriend went from an inexperienced innocent to giving me the best blowjob I'd ever had in my life.

It's not that Krissy was skilled. It was sloppy. She'd accidentally choke herself every few thrusts, coughing and gasping. One suck would be so tight, I'd swear she was stripping the skin off my dick. The next so loose, I wasn't sure I was even in her mouth anymore.

But oh my God. Seeing that naive blonde's face contort around my cock. That little double chin. The way she tucked her golden hair behind her ear. The look of utter determination in her ice blue eyes.

The sounds she made. The slurps and swallows. Hmms and Unnns. Even the little chokes. Like a symphony of dick sucking.

And for all that Krissy struggled with it, she still made it feel amazing. Despite everything -- the little frowns and occasional disgusted glances -- it was clear that Krissy enjoyed sucking me. Was actually getting into it.

I'd gotten head from other girlfriends. But even the crazy one who'd given me the full sex education, had never acted all that excited about oral. It always felt like more of a chore, something she did for me.

But Krissy licked my dick like it was the greatest thing in the world. I'm not sure what did it for her. Maybe the feeling of being a truly, sexual creature, pleasing her man. Or it was the forbidden nature of the act; good Christian girls definitely didn't do things like this. Perhaps it was the control, the power, she had over me. Submissive or dominant. Angel of pleasure or sexy devil. I don't know why this appealed to Krissy so much. But there was no doubt that it did.

Krissy pulled off my dick with a wet smack. Idly, she stroked my shaft with her hand.

"I don't think I want to swallow it," Krissy said, looking up at me nervously. "Like, your stuff. Is that OK?"

It was a surprisingly submissive request. I got the sense that if I told her she had to, she would. But honestly, I was more than happy to go easy on her.

"That's fine," I told her, lovingly petting her head. "I'll tell you before I go."

Krissy nodded, happy to have the reprieve. She leaned forward and swallowed my dick. I think she got a little deeper this time.

"On your boobs is ok?" I asked.

"Uh huh," Krissy said, her mouth full of meat.

She started using her fist in concert with her mouth to get me off. I got the sense she was getting tired.

"On your face? In your hair?"

"Yes!" Krissy laughed, as if saying, silly boy.

"That feels so good," I told her. We weren't used to talking when we did this stuff. Krissy was way more willing to do things than discuss them. It had been easier to make her cum than to get her to say the word. But I felt like the encouragement was important in this case. "You're so beautiful. Amazing."

Krissy kept sucking me, dutifully. Moving faster. Urgent. Almost like she was the one building towards the big end.

"Oh! Krissy. Kris. You have no idea how good that feels."

"Mmhm."

"I'm going to cum," I told her, "Cum on you."

"Please," Krissy said, "I want it."

The beautiful blonde had her lips around my dick. Was pumping my cock for dear life. Licking and sucking with abandon. But it was that admission that put me over the top.

I grunted. Juddered. I pushed Krissy's head off my cock, right before the ecstasy overwhelmed me.

The first burst of my cum arced out, rising with my pleasure. Krissy flinched as the white, warm glob of slime hit her cheek. It slowly trickled down to the corner of her mouth. The next hit above her eyebrow.

Krissy quickly steered my cock so I was cumming on her chest. I was already too far gone to see it. The orgasm took hold of me and my whole world shrank down to only the bliss pulsing through my body.

When I blinked back to consciousness, Krissy was still kneeling on the floor. My dick in her hand. Her face was dripping with cum. Her chest shined with it. She had a funny smile on her face. Like I'd gotten her with some dumb prank, and she was both entertained and annoyed. She sputtered and a bit of jizz bubbled out from her lips. I guess I'd gotten some in her mouth after all.

"Jacob," Krissy protested, but not meanly. She dragged her fingers through the cum on her face, eyeing the strands suspiciously. "There's so much!"

"That was fucking incredible," I said.

"Jacob!" Krissy said it again. But I could tell she was only pretending to be shocked. "Is there always this much? I didn't think there'd be this much."

I reached for a tissue, but Krissy pushed it away. "I don't think that's going to be nearly enough."

"You could use the shower," I said, "It's right down the hall."

Krissy thought about it, then nodded. She popped up, dripping with my seed, and hurried out of my bedroom. I followed her, of course, but when we got to the bathroom door, she pushed me back.

"Naughty boy," Krissy said.

Well, you can't blame a guy for trying.

12