Private Dick - Consent Pt. 01

Story Info
Bastard abuses unsuspecting women.
2k words
4.14
23.5k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Private Dick -- Consent Part 1

Blair awoke to find herself in her apartment; in her bed. Her head throbbed. Her throat was as dry as the Sahara desert. She was naked but for her high heel shoes. There was an aching between her legs. Her breasts felt bruised; her nipples sore.

"Oh! My head!" Blair struggled to sit up. Her spinning head made it difficult to steady herself even with both feet planted firmly on the floor. "Wow! I didn't think I drank that much last night."

Blair, a second year philosophy student at the university seldom went to bars; even more seldom alone. She had finally finished the introduction to her thesis and wanted to celebrate a bit. While Blair was active in social media, it was only to let her family know she was doing okay living away in the big city. Selfies mostly showed her around the campus.

The pretty, blond sophomore was very self-conscience of her body. She stood only five feet two but weight close to 180 pounds. Her big round, bosom matched her big, round bum. Her belly wasn't fat but was big around. Her legs were proportionally shaped. She had a few friends at school but none were close. At home, Rita was her closest friend.

Blair suddenly became aware of the wetness between her legs. She looked between her thighs and noticed a large amount of goo starting to leak from her vagina. She used her fingers to scoop some up to sniff at it. It smelled unfamiliar but she noticed there was a slight pink tinge to it.

Then it all came back.

A man at the bar started up a conversation with her. He bought her a couple of drinks as the night went on and started to feel a bit out of sorts. She remembers getting into a car and driving to her apartment. And then... "Oh my gawd! I've been raped!"

She immediately wanted to shower to wash all the filth away but knew she had to report it. A call to the cops lead to a visit to the hospital where evidence was collected. Bar and area video lead to a quick arrest. Maurice Lester was quickly found and placed in custody.

+++

"Ring... Ring...Ring...!"

"Afternoon. Koshenko Law! Sara speaking. How may I help you?"

"Hi Sara! It Maurice Lester!" The voice on the other side said. "I need your help. I've been arrested."

Sara Koshenko. Family law attorney. She articled at a big law firm but did not like the types of cases she was assigned or assisted with. It went against her way of thinking and who she wanted to support. Unable to find a suitable firm and after being called to the bar, Sara took a huge risk and opened her own practice.

Maurice Lester was a big client. While Sara still worked for the firm, her manager assigned his case to her to help with a separation agreement from his cohabitating girlfriend claiming she was aggressive and assaulted him. After she left, he was one of the clients that followed her. Since then, he continued to use Sara for a number of personal and business issues.

+++

Sara was lead to a private room in at the police station. She waited until Maurice was lead in and uncuffed. He took a seat across from her. He explained what he was arrested and accused of.

"Maurice. I'm a family lawyer. I'm not a criminal lawyer." Sara freely admitted. "I can refer to you another lawyer who I am sure can support your case."

"Sara. We've been together for a number of years now. I just don't have trust in someone else right now. Please. Please."

"Well. Let review what we have and then we can decide the best course of action." Sara reluctantly said.

"... when we went to Blair's place, she was begging me for intercourse. I was wary at first so I made her sign a consent form. She signed it freely. After which we had unprotected intercourse. I was very surprised to find out she was a virgin."

"Wait! So you have a signed consent form? Where is it?" Sara asked. "If you do have it, I'm sure we can get you off."

+++

After bail was arranged and Maurice released, Sara collected the consent form from him for the trial. It was a powerful piece of evidence that would exonerate her client and absolve him of the sexual assault charge.

During the pre-trial discovery, Sara presented the consent form. A shocked Blair conceded it was her signature but had no memory of signing any document. Certainly, she would have never agreed to sex with someone she was not married to, especially unprotected sex. But the prosecution determined the case was unwinnable and had no option but to withdraw all charges.

Sara was devastated. She realized Blair was probably telling the truth and somehow, Lester had got her to sign the form. She decided that after he paid her bill, she would drop him as a client.

+++

"NO! Just please pay for my services!" Sara argued over the phone. "I got you off. You're free of the charges so there is no reason not to pay me!"

"Well I think we should go out for a celebration dinner first." Maurice Lester replied calmly. "That's it. Dinner and then payment. Otherwise, good luck collecting."

Sara practice wasn't making huge sums of money. For him not to pay her was going to hurt especially with all the time she put into prepping the case. His payment would cover her office rent for the next couple of months. "Fine! But that's it. After that, our association with anything is done!"

+++

The restaurant was a high end; fine dining place where there would be plenty of witnesses should things go awry. Sara felt somewhat safe going there. She purposely showed up late and found Maurice waiting at the table. His fingers played with a ring on his right ring finger. The server came by and offered menus. "Good evening. My name is Courtney. May I start you with something to drink?

Sara had no intention of making this a long ordeal. Scanning the menu, she quickly ordered. "I'll have the salmon."

Maurice cut in. "No need to rush your meal, Sara. I'll have another scotch. How about a glass of wine, Sara? At least it will go with your meal."

"Fine!" Sara replied curtly. "I'm only here to collect my fee after you insisted on this dinner. You never stated how long I had to put up with this."

"Er..." Stammered a confused Courtney, but she felt concern for Sara. "A.... I'll get your drinks immediately and put in your order."

"Well, you are correct, Sara. You are a sharp barrister for sure. I should have included smarter conditions." Maurice smiled snidely. "Here's your cheque. I included a bonus for doing such a great job."

Sara quickly snatched the cheque from Maurice in case he changed his mind. The amount was indeed more than invoiced; almost twice the amount. Courtney had quickly and quietly placed the drinks in front of her customers while checking to see if Sara was okay. Sara needed some Dutch courage for the next part and gulped more than half of it down. "Now that I have my payment, tell me the truth. With Blair, it wasn't consensual was it? Somehow you drugged her, got her to sign the form and had non-consensual sex with her didn't you?"

Unexpectedly, Maurice firmly grabbed her wrist. There was a sudden sharp pinprick that startled Sara. Courtney eyed the interaction and quickly returned. She addressed her question to Sara. "Is everything okay?"

Sara had become very calm and unconcerned. Maurice took control. "Sara is okay. You're okay aren't you, Sara? Tell Courtney you are okay."

"Y..y..es. Courtney. I'm okay." Sara responded.

Once the server was out of earshot, Maurice smiled at Sara. "See this ring, Sara? It has a spring loaded, hidden needle. It injected you with a special serum I discovered in the Amazon. With a bit of modification, I learned it can make people who have ingested alcohol, very acquiescent to my voice. Now, we will enjoy a nice meal."

While the initial conflict seemed to become much more cordial, Courtney continued to keep an eye on her table. At the end of the meal, Maurice suggested Sara pay the bill and leave Courtney a substantial tip.

"Come on, Sara. Let's go to your place and continue our enjoyable evening." Maurice said in front of Courtney.

"Yes. Let's go to my place and continue our enjoyable evening." Echoed a monotone voiced Sara.

In her single bedroom apartment, Maurice offered Sara a swig from his engraved silver mick he had in his packet. He pricked her arm with his ring again. He pulled out his phone and unfolded a sheet of paper. Before he started his video recording, he said. "Sara. Sign this consent form."

With no will of her own, she took the form and signed it as Maurice recorded her action.

"Now, take off your clothes for me, Sara." Maurice instructed. "Slowly, like a slutty stripper!"

Sara mindlessly started swaying to non-existing music. She removed her professional blue blazer and unbuttoned her white cotton blouse revealing the pretty white, lace bra beneath. Her nipples were hard and easily poked through the gauzy C-cups. The matching blue skirt fell to the floor next. Maurice was very pleasantly surprised to see Sara wearing stockings and garters.

Maurice signalled Sara to straddle his lap as he splayed himself on her love sofa. He could feel the heat emanating from her pussy rubbing against his erection inside his pants. Maurice guided her closer and placed his mouth over her left breast. He bit her nipple hard. Sara loudly moaned. Juices started to flow from her pussy.

Maurice ripped off her bra and continued to assault her breasts. Her pussy freely leaked and soaked her lacy panties. He instructed Sara. "Open my pants and stroke my cock!"

Sara automatically followed his command. She found herself uncontrollably aroused. She ripped away her panties and humped her slit against Maurice's shaft. With his hands on her butt, Maurice guided Sara upwards. Sara pointed the head of his cock into her well lubricated slit and allowed him to slide inside her. Maurice was surprised by how hot her fuck hole was.

Sara rocked her hips back and forth; slowly at first then quickly as her pending orgasm grew and grew. Maurice had no control of her anymore as Sara slammed his cock in her cunt. He felt his balls start to boil over and had no choice but to erupt.

"F..u...u...u...ck!" Maurice screamed out as he came. He shot huge wads of cum inside Sara's fertile womb. "Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...!"

Sara was one of those who experienced extremely intense, extremely long lasting orgasms. She was unrelenting in her fucking. Maurice's balls were emptied and his prick was sore from the abrasion. He told her to stop but it was if she couldn't understand him and continued to slam her groin into his. "Yes! Yes! Fuck! Yes!"

Suddenly at her apex, Maurice felt hot wetness in his lap. Sara sprayed out like a fire hose, soaking everything.

The next morning, Sara found herself alone. Bare except for her laddered stockings and garters. Her aching pussy pulsed while still leaking out stinking, stale cum. Prying her eyes open with head in hands, she relived the last night's horror.

"Son of a bitch!" She swore aloud to no one. Dressing to cover her nakedness, she called a friend to take her to the hospital where a rape kit was used to collect any evidence. A police report was taken and Maurice Lester was brought in for questioning.

"She gave me signed consent. And..." Lester told the investigating officer. "I have a video of her signing it."

+++

"Hi Sara." Maurice said over the phone. "Nice attempt to get me arrested. An uncoerced, signed consent form really helps. I'll send you a copy."

"You fucking son of a ..." Sara spat at him. "I don't know how yet, but you're going to jail."

"Meanwhile, I'll enjoy reliving our evening." Maurice chuckled. "And thanks for agreeing to let me video our l-o-v-e making!"

Sara slammed down the phone. She was fuming mad but was determine to see him pay for his crime.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers