Private Dick - Consent Pt. 02

Story Info
The investigation…
2k words
4.27
9.7k
1
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Rockie Ishii, Special armed forces officer turned Private investigator, laid back in his oaken swivel chair. His secretary Shannon knelt between his thighs giving him his morning blow job. Her fingers palpitated his ball sack trying to coax out his jizz. Her oral expertise allowed her to control how quickly or slowly she wanted his cum. Today it was quickly.

"Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...!" Rockie shot his huge wad into her mouth.

She made sure not to lose any of her mouthful as she slowly pulled her sealed lips off of his still pulsing shaft. Her cheeks were puffed out. Shannon looked up at her boss. She took her mouthful and let his cream whiten her morning coffee. "Cheers." She took a long sip. "Mmm...!"

"Bring! Bring! Bring!" Shouted the office phone.

"Stone Investigations!" Shannon answered over the phone licking some of the cum that clung to her lips. "How may I help you?"

There was a slight pause...

"Oh hi!... Okay... What! Are you okay or hurt?... For sure. I'll be there as quick as I can." Shannon hung up the phone. "Rockie. That was my friend Sara. She told me she was raped but the bastard got off. I'm going over to speak with her, okay?"

"Yeah, go ahead. Take your time. We're not too busy today." Rockie told her. "I hope she's okay. Let me know if I can do anything."

"Well you could fuck my wet pussy, but..." Shannon grabbed her coat and dashed off.

A number of hours later...

"Hello. Stone Investigations. Rockie speaking... Hi Shannon. Is your friend okay?... Okay we can discuss it when you get back. Bye."

+++

"... Then he got off when the defense presented Blair's signed consent form. Same thing happened to me." Sara explained the horrific story of rape on her and Blair and how Maurice Lester got away with the crime. "I know we can't really re-try him without proof that he actually got our consent by means other than our willing agreement. But as I explained, he used some sort of drug against us to made us susceptible to his voice."

Shannon gave Rockie a look. A knowing look that both pleaded him to take the case and a warning that she would cut out any "bonus" work she gave him. At least for a while.

+++

Rockie began by doing some background research on his target. Stuff easily found on social media. He thought there wasn't much there until he looked into his Facebook follows. Both Blair and Sara were listed and disturbingly so was Shannon his secretary. There were a number of other young women he followed. He had images of all of them. He called Shannon to his office to ask her about it.

"I've never heard of this bastard until I talked with Sara." Shannon answered aghast. "I feel really violated! You really need to get this fucker!"

But following someone and downloading pic on social media isn't a crime since it is public domain. More proof was needed to actually ask for a re-trial and revoke his innocence claim.

At Maurice Lester's residence, it was easy for Rockie to hack onto the router. "Another idiot. I don't understand no matter how many time they tell you, change the default password!" The rest he could do remotely.

Rockie found access to a number of web security cameras connected to his WAN; cameras in what looked to be in bedrooms, the living room and den. But most disturbingly were cameras in the bathroom. Lester's PC was turned off so no access until then.

Rockie also found Lester's financial records didn't really match the way he presented himself. Publically, Lester lived a modest life with an older Toyota. He worked as a clerk in some office which paid a bit more than minimum. But his financial records showed he was worth substantially more. More digging revealed that Lester was somehow involved with a bar on the west edge of the city.

"Bod" was a seedy, strip joint known for its ultra-liberal activities where both the dancers and servers provided special services to their clients. Rockie looked deeper into the place. Lester was very involved with Bod. In fact, it looked like he was part-owner via a nest of shell companies. "Looks like a call for some field investigation."

When Rockie arrived at Bod, the outside looked pretty innocuous with minimal display other than a smallish sign with the bar's name on it. Rockie jumped out of his 4Runner and walked through the front door. He was immediately greeted by a big burly guy. "Good-evening, sir! Please see Roxanna for admission."

Roxanna waited for Rockie in kind of a cloak/admission room. The big breasted, curly red head smiled and said. "$40 please Hun."

Rockie handed her a fifty and told her to keep the rest. He entered through some curtains and into to dimly light bar area. It was surprisingly quite big with a long bar and multiple tables. The place was already busy with about a dozen customers watching a naked redhead spread her legs in a vertical vee. She had had a finger pumping deep inside her pussy.

Rockie took a stool at the bar. He ordered a beer and watched the show. The girl wriggled her bum up to the edge of the raised stage and curled her finger towards one of the customer's sitting stage side. With his head between her legs, the blond grabbed his head and smashed it into her cunt. His head bobbed up and down and was obviously eating and licking her. When she pushed him away, his face was wet with her juices. Everyone clapped and laughed and cheered.

"Hi there!" Came a voice from Rockie's left. "This is your first time, isn't it?"

Rockie turned to see it was Roxanna. "Oh. Hi. Yes it is. I thought you were working the door?"

"The next girl took over so I could make some money." Roxanna told him. "Can I join you...?"

"Rockie. And your name is Roxanna, right?" Rockie offered the seat beside him and ordered a glass of wine for her. They talked casually for a bit but then Rockie tried to sway out a few more revealing answers from her. "How long have you worked here?"

"About two years now." Roxanna answered. "I make pretty good money. And the bosses treat me well... as long as I treat them well, if you know what I mean."

"Oh. So you know them well? Usually, they keep to themselves a lot, don't they? How many bosses do you have to treat well?"

"Well, let see. Bill. He takes care of finances. He always gives me a bit of a bonus every week. Then Bob manages the girls. And then there's Moe."

"Moe?" Rockie repeated.

"Yeah. Maurice Lester." Roxanna checked to see if anyone was in earshot. "We call him, Moe the Prev as in Moe Lester the Prev. Say, did you want to go to the back?"

Rockie not wanting to lose this informant replied. "Sure."

Roxanna led Rockie by the hand to a curtained off area. There was a number of love sofa separated by a privacy partition. One dancer had her head in some guy's lap and was bobbing up and down. Another was straddled across her customer and was grinding her hips into his crotch.

"Here. Sit here." Roxanna ordered. "It's private enough but open enough to see the room... Just in case."

Rockie fell into the couch due to the lack of support in any of the cushions. Roxanna sat sideway on his lap. "So tell me about Moe. Why the nickname?"

"Well, he definitely takes advantage of all the girls whether they like it or not because he owns more than half of the club. There's been a number of times where he grabbed my boobs or had stuck his hand inside my panties and fingered my pussy and asshole. And inside deep! The other girls say the same thing. And it's not like we get any extra bonus or anything for putting up with it. We all talked with Bob but all he says is 'Well, he's the big boss who pays your rent!'"

The next song started and Roxanna got up. She slipped off her CFM stilettos and dropped from six-two to five-six. She mounted Rockie and removed the top of her bikini freeing her firm D-cup boobs. As Rockie opened his mouth to talk, she forced her fat nipple into his mouth.

Her hand reached down between them and found Rockie's dick. It grew in her hand. The bigger it grew, the bigger her grin grew. She knew she wanted it even if he didn't pay her extra.

Finally able to talk, Rockie asked Roxanna. "What else does this Mo the Prev do to warrant this name?"

"He brings in a lot of new girls but some of them, I've never seen on the floor. He takes them into the back office but I don't see them leave either. I'm sure he's fucking them though." Roxanna whispered into his ear. A wet tongue then licked it. Her hands fumbled with Rockie's pants; pulled down his zipper and reached inside. She wrapped her hand around his semi-firm dick and pulled it out. As she stroked it, it grew to its full length and thickness. It felt like a big, fat Bratwurst in her palm. "I need to suck your cock!"

Roxanna got to her knees between Rockie's legs. She gave it a lick from his balls to his knob. She pulled back his foreskin. Her lips enclosed tightly around the head as she tongue-fucked his piss hole. She back off slightly and then swallowed his sausage whole. She pushed her face down into his crotch. Rockie felt it go down her throat. He thought. Wow! Only Shannon can take it all like this!"

Roxanna stood up. She removed her bottoms and straddled Rockie's lap again. She slid her wet slit against the underside of Rockie's shaft. "I wanted to drink your cum but I want you inside me! I want to feel you bareback!"

She lifted her hips high enough to allow his tip to pop into place. Rockie's cock spread open her pussy as she slowly descended. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I knew it would be this good! You're spreading me wide."

With both hands braced atop Rockies shoulders, Roxanna slowly started to hump her hips forward and back. Her eyes closed and mouth open with only low moans and grunts coming out. "Oh my gawd! It feels so good!"

Rockie made sure to give Roxanna a great tip with the condition she call him when Maurice Lester was in the club. "I have a special deal I'd like to discuss with him." As a private investigator, Rockie didn't have to id himself as one. He gave her his burner cell number.

"Wow! Thanks!" Roxanna exclaimed at the generous gratuity. "I love your cock so much, I would have called you anyways. Cum again!"

Rockie left the bar now that he had a contact inside. He made his way back to his office and found his secretary oddly absent. There was no note or message. "Wonder what happened?"

+++

The next morning, Rockie arrived to an empty office again. Shannon was nowhere to be found. It was strange since she always arrived before him anxiously awaiting his sweet morning cream for her coffee. Rickie called her cell number but only voice mail. He called directly to her home. One of her kids answered but had no idea where she was either. "She didn't come home last night."

Rockie wasn't concerned about her kids. Both were old enough to take care of themselves but still...

On his desk was a file that Shannon must have left from yesterday. Rockie looked inside. One thing caught his eye; a list of properties around town. Shannon noted that these places were used for money laundering and prostitution rather than sleazy, cheap rental properties. Rockie needed to investigate these places further but wanted to talk with Roxanna again.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers