Private Fun for a Dragon

Story Info
A dragon anthro takes some private time for himself...
2.1k words
4.31
7.5k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

Silver groaned, sitting back on the bed as naked as the day he'd been born with one leg hitched up. Of course, he was completely alone there so there was no worry about being caught in the act, as it were, even though he was not exactly doing anything that anyone could have rightly indulged with. Some things, however, the dragon had not tried out as yet, his long tail swishing and hanging over the edge of the bed, his silvery-white scales looking darker than they naturally were.

A dildo lay on the bed beside him, along with some other items, but he wasn't worried about those -- moreover, he was excited, arching his back as he pressed his heels into the bed, the mattress creaking lightly beneath him. The dildo was a sizeable one, though no larger than any cock he had indulged in so far in his life with varied partners, swinging both ways but perhaps embodying more naturally dominant traits. The drake hissed through his teeth, his large maw lined with sharp fangs, yet he knew too how to fold his lips over them, protecting partners from harm when he was close to them in that intimate fashion. There were times, however, that he could truly let his feral side show, eyes snapping over in a blaze of red, a smirk on his lips that promised more.

That time, however, with the curtains drawn and the eve of the day slipping into the hold of twilight, was just for him. And he could be as rough or as gentle with himself as he liked.

"Yesss..."

The hiss rasped forth without him even thinking about it, setting aside the smooth-shafted dildo for the moment. There were other ways, better ways, to warm himself up, the dark spire of his cock rising to attention from the slit at the base of his belly. His testes were held internally but could be teased and massaged, lightly, through his scales if he pressed in the right spots, his excitement growing in anticipation of all that was to come. His paw worked over his cock slowly but surely, the image of a doe with black fur and a sweet muzzle in his mind.

That was, after all, the model who had portrayed the fleshlight that was his old favourite, a smooth, black tube inside which untold pleasures lay. He'd been leery of the sex toy, to begin with, something that he'd picked up online when he'd had a few too many drinks, friends goading him on. He'd told them, of course, that he'd returned it, that he wasn't interested in that sort of thing -- but just what self-respecting dragon could there possibly be in the world that didn't want to enjoy something of pleasure?

No, it was no sense at all to use pride and silly things like that to hold off from delights and he allowed a generous helping of lubrication to pour over his cock, one of his well-used brands, when it was needed. He preferred using it with a partner, of course, but there were some things that could only be explored on his own, laying back comfortably as he settled into the duvet, the sheets rumpling up under his back. Even then, the dragon could not keep his body entirely still as Silver growled luxuriously in the back of his throat, need rising, mounting more and more with every passing moment. But it was all there for him to take as he lubed up his shaft and let it ease into the fleshlight, his body knowing the movements of it all too well by that time. It eased down over the full length of his dick, fitting him perfectly, and he lost himself in moments of imaginings as he humped and pumped up into it.

The doe was in his mind, the little deer smaller than him in his mind's eye and yet a lady-fur that he would have very much have liked to spend time with, if the opportunity had ever been afforded to him. He hissed for her, imagining that he was stretching her softly and deliciously right there and then, powering deep into her pussy as it closed around him. He fit the toy ideally and growled, letting lust rule him. There was no care or consideration for the fleshlight and, truly, there did not need to be as he gave way to baser pleasures, seeing her on top of him, riding him, moaning for him.

"Yes... Come on..."

But he did not need to cum immediately, taking his time, slowing his fervent, slapping strokes to a more paced endeavour, panting harshly. As much as his breath rasped in the back of his throat, coursing down his windpipe, he had not the time to waste on it, rolling onto all fours and humping into the toy. It was a little difficult to do that and to balance on one forepaw at the same time but it was hardly something that he had to worry about in a moment like that, a whisper of an evening breeze playing with his curtains, easing forth to caress his scales. He grunted softly but wasn't willing to pause for even a breath, grinding and rolling his hips as his tail slapped down against the bed.

There were other toys though and the fleshlight, his old favourite, was merely there as a warm-up, other creams and lubricants beckoning him. One promised greater sensitivity and, even though he thought that he may have already have been sensitive enough, he layered it thinly over his cock, a cherry-like scent that was a little more artificial than the real thing catching his nose. Sex stuff often came with strange aromas to it but that wasn't going to stop him as he let it sink into his skin, bringing a rise and a prickle of need right along with it.

"Oh, oh... Oh, fuck..."

He couldn't hold back, on his side, his paw sliding fervently, desperately, along the full length of his cock, pawing himself off as if there was nothing else for him in the world. His need rose as his tail curled and he forgot where he was, living and languishing in the moment, only in the moment. His anal ring clenched, the dildo lying right here on the bed before him, beckoning him on, tempting him with need.

He had to leave his cock, if only for the time being. There were too many other pleasure to take for himself and he could not stop the flaring tickle of excitement in the pit of his stomach, burning as if a fire, quite literally, had been lit there. It begged his attention and he took the dildo in one paw, struggling to open the tube of lube with the other, even though it was only a snap-on lid. He was too loathe to release the toy now that he had built himself up to taking it, pouring a generous helping of lube over it while slipping a digit, slickened up nicely, into his tail hole.

He clenched around it without thinking, not expecting his reaction when he had more time to take in every last little sensation there was, how his ring tightened, trying to push out the invader. Yet the dragon's finger was an invader, still, that he very much wanted as he groaned and allowed it deeper, forcing his body to relax as he concentrated on what his muscles were doing and how they were working. He could not only allow his digits inside forever, however, even if he wanted to take things slow, to warm himself up to the idea of a toy penetrating his tail hole rather than a shaft. Having a cock inside him, indeed, had been something done a long time ago, so long, in fact, that it almost seemed like a dream.

Variety was the spice of life though and he laid back carefully on the bed, almost as if he was trying to not disturb the sheets, heart thumping. The tapered tip of the perfectly smooth toy pressed up to his tail hole, guided there by the thick root of his tail, and he tried not to hold his breath as it eased in. The narrower, tapered tip was the easy part, even if it was a strange sensation, the toy cool and not yet having warmed to the heat of his body. The dragon licked his lips and surprised himself with a low groan, chest shuddering for breath that would not come to ease the tightness there.

Deeper and deeper... It seemed that he didn't really need so much lube and preparation with how easily he took it, though the fact that his cock remained hard pleased him. Sometimes the body reacted by softening, which he'd seen with his partners before, but he wanted to be hard, to take it, to lust for it, to please himself and his body in every which way that could possibly feel good to him. Rasping out a growl, the dragon lapped at the side of his muzzle, though little sensations like that were not enough to distract him as he thrust and pushed the cock daringly up against his prostate.

It was just the right angle, his cock twitching, a bubble of pre-cum drooling forth, though it was a wonder that it could be seen at all as his cock tingled, too sensitive. He did not spare a moment to take his cock in either one or both of his paws, however, hitching his legs up closer to his chest still and letting his knees splay out, allowing himself plenty of room to work the toy deeply up into his backside. His tail hole welcomed it in more and more readily as he moaned out his delirious delight, tail twitching, the tip curling back and forth with restless glee.

More, he had to have more. And that "more" was there for him to take and claim for his own as, even in such a position, he tried to rock his body onto the dildo, the thickness of the length stretching him out wonderfully. With his scales as they were, he did not sweat like mammals but he could heat up, scales itching and tingling, need zinging through him with an enticingly electric thrill.

He needed it and he would take it too, panting and grunting, not caring about any of the sounds that he made. It was only him there and nothing to worry about but the heights of pleasure as his cock tingled, aching and drooling, though he refused to let his paws touch it again. The feel of a toy deep inside his backdoor entrance was too powerful for him to resist and he moaned out loud as he rolled his hips, arching and thrusting, his need demanding everything that he had to give and so much more.

His orgasm caught him off-guard and the roar that he belted out surely disturbed the neighbours as thick spunk shot from his cock, appearing more voluminous even than it actually was with the thrust of his hips sending it wide and wild. He pushed down urgently against the bed with his tail for leverage and yet could only thrust and thrust the toy, pressing it down with every grinding stroke over his prostate, unable to help himself.

Yet there was no reason to hold back as he thrust and thrust, forcing himself deliriously through the heights of orgasm, head twisting, striving to contain it all. His shaft ached as if he had been pawing off for hours and he was dimly aware that, truly, it was the most powerful climax that he had ever experienced, scales tingling with exotic heat. There was no coming back from it as he painted his own scales with his seed, lust roaring through, a passionate swathe of rampant heat.

A male's orgasm, however, was never all that long and he simmered down with the toy still buried up under his tail, chest heaving, the curtains fluttering a little wider where the wind had picked up outside. He would have to get up and close the window sooner or later but, for the moment, he slumped into the bed, his body striving to push the toy out while some part of his mind wanted it to stay there.

Just a while longer...

Silver groaned, tongue hanging out the side of his mouth, languid in the afterglow. No one would disturb him.

But he'd have to find more time for another session with his new favourite toy soon...