All Comments on 'Private Island Ch. 04'

by crimson56

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story keep them cumming

I like that you keep the readers attention and adding more and more with each story. I am sure that Debbie & the other ladies will have F-F fun. Also that some of the characters do not like what is happening on the Island.

Thank you for writting the story and please keep the chapters comming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Disaster

Fucking up your marriage and your lives for lust. Pretty shallow people. Oh well, W.T.F. it's your story so fuck away.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
This place would have a 5 year waiting list

If they ever went public with their publicity they would have a 5 year waiting list to book a weeks stay at this place. Great story, I wished that Ashley would have been butt fucked onstage during the dinner theater. Have her moan and groan while she was being double penetrated. Thanks....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Disaster

Sorry, I agree with anonymous and the disaster theory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
could have been

a nice story. you try to picture about the mixed emotions of the different couples including the telling couple. the main mistake in this story is, that they are invited by predators. none of the couples were in this lifestyle so they just try to fuck up all of them, either way. either the husband leaves alone and they have a woman fuck-toy. they leave together and there marriage is still almost history so they can contact her later. or they brainwash a couple and have 2 more fuck-toys to make more film and sell it. the other mistake is no couple would go there in a state like our heroes were, completly not sure of doing it or not as a couple. as somebody else said disaster is programmed. if the disaster is not happening, for sure that marriage is rather a partnership like friends with benefits but surely not in love anymore, rather still good together and to lazy to be alone again and look for real love again. 3rd mistake, on going chapters of nonstop fucking. not even the best pornstar male or female fucks 7-14 days in a row without pause. you would need a lot of drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One spouse saying no should have stopped the actio

It is obvious that the drinks were drugged to subdue the morals and ethics of the participants. The mixing in of racial overtones leads one to ask the question, are all of the wives being trained as black cock whores? The answer seems to becoming more obvious but perhaps the writer has a better than average plot in mind. I find it interesting the male spouse is held back instead of being allowed to vocalize his displeasure and the wife that is gangbanged is obviously drunk and incapable of making rational choices. So much for consent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well another clusterfuck orgy.

Enjoy your swinging, swapping , Slutting and whatever the equivalent to sluts is for males, is there such a word? Just remember when, if , you get back home just remember test those who you fuck ,both of you and you will enjoy your sexlife with other so much better.

JOEMARINEJOEMARINEabout 15 years ago
Hot story

Hi,

I am enjoying the story, and have made you a favorite so as not to miss future installments.

Well told and very erotic. The type of story I enjoy and I look forward to more.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seriously?

You had to take the forbidden fruit and play the aborigine card? Cheap ploy. Your story went from only lame-ass to totally dicked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
The story takes an insulting dark turn

Black men with freakishly large cocks ravage white women in a setting reminiscent of the Antebellum South. There could be no more obvious use of gratuitous racist imagery. The author shows he is either a bigot or lacks the ability to write without using cheap and tainted plot devices.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous