Private Lessons Ch. 07

Story Info
Lacey gets what she wants...and learns that three's a crowd.
20k words
4.88
12k
14

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: "unlike other stories this will be short and sweet chapters of different lessons." That is a line from my original outline of this series. Instead they just keep getting longer. Enjoy the single longest piece I've written to date.

Two weeks Later, Ladies room:

The camera settles on two new faces, a French girl and a Nigerian girl, both in the bathroom holding rulers to their skirts, squinting at the numbers while they conversed.

The French one drops the hem of her skirt in frustration. "This is fucking stupid. Who cares if my skirt is a single millimeter short? How can she even see that from down the Hallway?"

The Nigerian kept up the good fight, going back and forth, struggling to add a single millimeter to her previous length. "They don't call her 'Horus' for nothing. Her eyesight is insane."

"But why is she so bitchy now? Things were going great when Lacey was tailing her at every second. Now that that's stopped she's been more and more of a cunt each day."

"Better not say that around her, her ears are just as good as her eyes." Then the Nigerian looked around, making sure they were truly alone in the bathroom before whispering. "I heard a rumor going around that she's like this because Lacey stopped following her around?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You know how obvious it is that Lacey has a thing for her? Well some of us think that she had a thing back. Why else would she put up with little miss goody two shoes for so long? Someone said they even saw Lacey going into her classroom after classes ended."

"Really? I heard that it was Shani. Someone told me that she was just stringing Lacey along and then wen she got bored of her she moved onto Shani and started tutoring her as an excuse to string her along as well."

"Hmmm. That could be it. But why is she so angry now if she has Shani?"

"Because she doesn't have her anymore. I heard from a friend on the volleyball team that Shani totally ditched practice for like a week and now she can't go to tutoring until after their next game, and only if they win. So she's taking her frustrations out on all of us now."

"Damn. Almost makes me feel bad for Shani. She's head over heels for Mubarak."

"I don't know what's going on between those three but I hope they fix it soon because I'm tired of having to deal the professor being so pissy."

Just then they heard a knock on the bathroom door and the stern voice of "Horus" bleed through. "It doesn't take that long to fix a skirt, young ladies. Classes are about to start and I would advise you to not be late."

Panicked and praying that she hadn't heard their conversation, the two girls quickly returned to their rulers to fix their skirts before the next class started

The Cafeteria:

This time the camera sets in on a Belgian and a Dutch, eating lunch together while openly starting at the table across from them. The table in question had only two inhabitants, Lacey Cambell and Shani Almasi, conversing as if they had always been friends and not rivals.

The Belgian starts, "Since when did they get so close?"

"Don't know, but it's weird seeing them together."

"Why?"

"Well Shani was always pretty openly hostile to Lacey and look at them now. And right before this Lacey was moping around like her heart was broken. What do you think happened?"

The Belgian's eyes lit up. "You don't think they're dating do you?"

"Dating? What makes you say that,"

"Well Shani has a bunch of brothers right? What if she was doing that stupid boy thing of teasing a girl to get her attention?"

"I don't know... that seems a bit far fetched, some of her rants seemed pretty real. Although..."

"Although what?"

"Well... Lacey has been coming to volleyball practice recently and going somewhere with Shani afterwards."

"Somewhere like... her roooooom?" the Belgian putting extra emphasis on the word while wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't know. Maybe. But sometimes during practice Lacey will just stare at her with this... look. Like she wants to eat her."

"They definitely go back to one of their rooms for some fun," the Belgian concluded with confidence.

"But what if it's not fun? Or at least not fun for Shani. People have been saying that Lacey orders her around all the time. And Shani just listens to her. Why? It's not like Lacey can make her do anything."

The Belgian grew concerned. "You don't think it's blackmail do you? Maybe Lacey has some dirt on her or something. And she makes her do (sexual) things to keep her silence."

"Again I don't know, but if that's true it would have to be something big. If it was a picture or something Shani could easily just take the phone from Lacey and delete it herself. The team's tried asking her if everything was alright, hell even the coach had a talk with her, but every time she tells us she's fine. I don't get it."

The conversation ended as people started moving to take care of their trash and head off to afternoon courses. But they both stopped to watch Lacey order Shani to throw out both of their lunches.

8:00pm Slut's Room

Lacey sat on the edge of the bed, doing mental math to solve the problem in her notebook. It took a lot longer than usual because of several distractions, the least of which being the loud noises Shani made while doing her work. The noise internally agitated Lacey but was more than made up for the reason said noises were being created.

She had scooted to the edge of the bed, legs hanging off of it and her head to the side to look at her notebook beside her. Between her legs however, a naked Shani bobbed her head in her lap from underneath her skirt. The feeling she was getting was more than enough to outweigh the minor annoyance of the wet squelches of a sloppy yet amazing blowjob.

Lacey kept her promise to Shani and, much like how Headmistress had done to her, quickly eliminated Shani's gag reflex. Though truth be told she wasn't as gentle with it as Headmistress was. It's not like Shani deserved the same treatment she got in the first place. A whore should be treated like a whore after all.

Lacey sighed and put down her notebook, deciding to just enjoy the blowjob. She reached out and rested her hand on the obscured head, letting it rise and fall with the motions. This whore's gotten better since we started. Lacey remembered how at first she had to manually show Shani what she wanted. Now, with just words, Shani herself does whatever task presented wholeheartedly on her own.

Lacey felt the familiar tension building, along with excitement. I think she's ready. Holding out for just a little longer, Lacey reached over and grabbed her phone.

Amirah's Place 8:10pm.

Amirah held her head in her hands, lamenting about the papers in front of her on the table. She knew she had been unpleasant, to say the least, recently, but she couldn't help it. Nothing she did made her feel better. She tried masturbating, but she had grown accustomed to using Lacey's videos as material and that only caused her more pain. She tried ignoring Lacey all together but the more you actively ignore something, the more you think about it. This also caused her pain knowing it hurt Lacey as well. The only time she was remotely at peace was when she was tutoring Shani because it was her job and she could ignore all personal aspects of her life in favor of working. But now that's gone. She had nothing and no one.

The letters before her were from fellow colleagues. Each one was privately given to her or left in her mailbox and each expressed concern for her mental state. Each one offered an ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on if she so needed it. But she couldn't exactly tell them her problem.

After their last night, Amirah broke down. She cleaned up and went home and cried, making up for her lost work the next morning. And she repeated that cycle for the first week, going home after her tutoring sessions and crying her eyes out. And it hurt that much more knowing that Lacey was probably doing the same.

She had hurt - was hurting - both of them. And even if she could justify the hurt for the sake of Lacey, there were times when the pain became almost too much to bear. I miss her so much.

No longer were the days of Lacey sending her suggestive looks in class. Now neither of them barely glanced at each other, for the pain was too much to bear. When their eyes did meet there was always a glimmer of hope. Kindling that was just embers, wanting to be reignited. And each time she had to quickly avert her own eyes, denying that flame of passion life and crushing both of them all over again.

Amirah had been in a few relationships in her life, and she was often sad when they ended but never like this. I guess this is what true heartbreak feels like.

She was jolted from her self-loathing by her phone vibrating. She looked at it suspiciously. No one ever texts me this late. Well, no one but... She quickly grabbed the phone. She wouldn't respond, she couldn't lest she say something that gets them deeper into this hole. But she always read her texts, trying to convey all of the feelings she couldn't express through the little check mark that showed up next to a read message.

After she entered her password, she saw that it was just three words of text and a video. She read the letters, then re-read them. Then read them one last time to make sure. "I found one."

Then she moved onto the video itself. It starts looking at Lacey's skirt. There was a large lump underneath it that Lacey was resting her hand upon. Just from the thumbnail she could tell it wasn't her room. The layout was and posters on the wall were different. Then she clicked play.

The lump in Lacey's skirt started moving up and down, the hand guiding it along. The obscene noises coming from the audio surprised Amirah. She was no stranger to the natural noises of a good deep throating as Lacey could attest, but this was only through forcing Lacey's head into her lap repeatedly. Lacey's hand was limp upon the hidden head, meaning that the person was making noises louder than Lacey did all on her own. She felt her dick start to stiffen. Who is that?

She looked at the edge of the video. The skirt obscured the head but she could easily see the brown skin of what must have been a naked person kneeling in front of Lacey. Many girls had brown skin at the university, so it wasn't exactly a dead giveaway. Her curiosity paused for the moment when she heard Lacey speak.

"Deep breath, slut." She sounds so... angry. Did I do this to her? Or was it in her all along? Amirah didn't have time to ponder the tone of voice because the actions that followed the words surely spoke louder.

The bobbing stopped for a second and she heard what must have been half of a breath. She said half because she heard the breath interrupted by the once passive hand forcing the head down with a final gag. And there the head stayed as Lacey moaned loudly. From the gagging coming from the mystery girl's throat and the noises Lacey made Amirah recognized that she was cuming down her throat.

Lacey released another breath, hissing out her next line. "Don't you waste a single drop." After a few long seconds Lacey released a final sigh, one that signaled that all tension had left her body. The hand relaxed again, rubbing the head. "Yeah, that's a good whore." Amirah expected the video to end with the mystery girl's face being revealed but instead it stayed under the skirt.

When the head started to lift itself back up, the hand pushed down again. "I didn't say you could stop." The head obeyed, the only protest being another puttering gasp. "Shut up." I wonder where she learned that.

The video ended before the head was given reprieve but Amirah knew that whoever it was had to have great lung capacity. Lacey could have never lasted that long. After the initial shock she quickly shot back the first text to Lacey in a month and a half.

"Who is it?"

"That's a surprise. ;)"

"Are you sure they are OK with..." She almost typed 'us' but stopped. There is no us. "The situation."

"They know and are excited for it."

"Tell me about her."

"She's a real whore. She gets wet at the mere sight of cock and will let you do whatever you want to her. She's also a serious squirter so you might want a towel or two. So, we good to start back up again?"

Amirah stared at her phone. She wasn't sure if she could, if she should start their meetings again. Even with the third she couldn't completely be sure that she could keep her feelings in check. But she made a promise to a student and as Headmistress it was her duty to put her best foot forward and lead by example. And that means not breaking promises you make to them.

"Tomorrow."

Shani's Room

Shani removed her head from Lacey's skirt and took deep breaths of fresh air. Some part of her, the old her, wanted to say something about the rough treatment. At the very least give Lacey an incredulous look. But that part was tiny compared to the majority of her that was shivering in shameful excitement at being treated the way she wanted, no, the way she deserved.

Before she could fully catch her breath she found herself pounced on. Something that had become common whenever they were alone in the room. Shani once again found herself on her back with Lacey on top of her. She felt her heartbeat as if it were about to burst from her chest and heard nothing but the blood flowing through her ears. Ever since the locker room Shani had expected Lacey to take her first time every day and she hadn't yet. Every time Lacey pushed her down, grabbed her from behind or moved her to the bed she prepared herself only to be proven wrong.

Ever since that time in the locker room she had been ready for it, yet she couldn't ask Lacey to do it. That wasn't her place in this arrangement. Lacey was strict with how Shani should conduct her life when she was around. The very first rule was that while Lacey was in the room she was not allowed to wear clothes for ease of access. She had said something along the lines of "Whores don't need clothes. They only get in the way." The rest of the rules were never really spoken but understood immediately. She would do whatever Lacey told her to do, whenever, to the best of her ability or face punishment. Usually punishment was simply harsh words and Lacey taking control, the shame of not being good enough on her own doing more than enough to encourage Shani to be better. Sometimes though, Lacey would snap like that time on the bench, smacking her breasts or ass and causing Shani to let out a shameful moan.

It wasn't all fun and games, they were both in the advanced courses and needed to get work done so Lacey decided to kill two birds with one stone. While they studied, Lacey was liable to do anything to her or tell her to do something, such as the blowjob while she answered math problems. And like a good little slut, Shani always went along with the orders without complaint. Who was she to deny her superior?

Beyond the rough treatment, there was at least one moment a night where Lacey would enter the 'other' mode. She would shift from aggression to passion. Instead of harsh words she gave Shani deep and loving kisses. Her touch became soft and caring instead of grabbing at whatever part of her they could reach.

It always started the same way. Lacey would get oddly quiet and just start looking at Shani's body. After a minute of that she would slowly move over to Shani and push her down or positioned her how she wanted.

There were different variations of what Lacey wanted while in this mode, but all of them conveyed a sort of affection that surprised Shani. Even her orgasms were different. When Lacey was rough, she seemed to only get rougher as she came, but in the second mode she melted in Shani's arms/on top of her, clinging tightly as if she was afraid Shani would let go and almost mewling instead of her usual roars of release.

After her orgasm she would start kissing Shani. A few times she didn't even let herself cum first, forgoing her own orgasm for kissing Shani as deeply as possible. Often, these times marked the end of their nights. After several minutes of slow, sensual kissing Lacey would come to her senses with a start, looking startled and embarrassed, then quickly pack her bags and leave without another word. On a few rare occasions if it was really late, she would simply pull Shani into bed with her and snuggle in close, only to leave without saying goodbye in the morning before anyone else got up to catch them.

These moments always confused Shani. She couldn't tell what was going through Lacey's head when she got like that. Her passion was spiked with the undeniable tint of sadness. The times when they shared a bed she felt Lacey try to hide her sobs as she cried herself to sleep, relying solely on Shani's presence for comfort. But is it really my presence that matters, or any presence?

Lacey would get this far away look in her eyes. Even when focused on her, Shani didn't see any recognition in them. If Shani did anything other than sit there and play along, she was met not with the usual punishment, but a needy groan, pleading for her to play her part.

It was one thing to be treated roughly and get off from that. Though truth be told she hasn't gotten off that much, at least compared to Lacey. Every other day she was roughly fingered because Lacey thought it was funny to see how much she could make her squirt. Though on the days she didn't get to finish, the feeling of being left to seek her own pleasure, being used without any care about her own needs, usually made for a quick solo session after Lacey left.

She had long since accepted this slutty side of her, embraced it to the fullest. But when Lacey treated her like a lover she didn't know what to do. She was supposed to be the submissive one, but whenever Lacey entered that state, she felt as if Lacey wanted her to be the one to take control and she would freeze.

Ignoring the tonal whiplash from being treated like a low class prostitute one second to being treated like her girlfriend the next, it also brought emotional turmoil. It made Shani start to think about their situation in a wider timeframe. Sure they were having some good and simple fun, but was there anything more to this?

She would have thought not, considering they went from barely interacting to fucking within minutes. Just a couple of friends with benefits. But do friends with benefits usually kiss this passionately? Do they ever just cuddle in bed long after the fun has stopped? Do they sleep in each other's arms at night? Did their hearts flutter when they promised they wouldn't? Do they ever miss the other person when they leave?

Shani was too afraid to broach the subject with Lacey, fearing her answer. Lacey made it clear that this arrangement was just to get her back into the arms of Professor Mubarak. If she thought that Shani had started getting too attached she might call the whole thing off. So Shani held off from addressing it, using her submissive side as an excuse. I'll let her tell me if that's what she wants. If she wants something more than great! If she doesn't, I can't really blame her. A whore is fun to play around with but she's not relationship material. Even if I am her whore.

Shani expected one of two things when she looked up at Lacey's face, the look of a lioness about to eat her meal, or the glassy eyed stare that would lead to more confusing feelings. Instead she got a completely different Lacey. An excited smile staring down at her. Shani pushed her feelings aside, not daring to question why seeing Lacey so happy brought the confusing feelings up right now.