Private Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey growled. "Get on all fours."

"What?"

"Get. On. All. Fours."

"But we're in the bathroom."

"A bathroom that no one uses. Now."

Shani followed the order she was given and got down on her hands and knees on the cold tile. "What's wrong? Lacey?"

Lacey walked around her, both her anger and arousal spilling into her words. "Since you want to be a dog so much, you're going to be treated like one." When she reached Shani's backside, she unceremoniously flipped up her skirt, exposing her ass to the open air. She roughly pulled her panties down to her thighs, growing angrier at her arousal rising from seeing the strands of her juices connected to the wet panties. So she wants to be a bitch, huh?

Lacey fished her cock out of her skirt and lined herself up with Shani's hole. Then she'll be fucked like one. She hilted herself inside their bitch, causing both of their moans to echo in the empty room.

She made it all of four thrusts. The feelings inside of her and the raw arousal she was feeling had apparently set her start directly in front of the finish line. When she recognized herself going over the edge, instead of white, her vision turned red. God damnit! No! She wanted to fuck Shani into submission. To put her bitch in her place. Instead she came after four fucking thrusts.

Lacey had far and above the most interesting orgasm of her life as she held onto her bitch and filled her. The orgasm itself was explosive due to the arousal, but never before had she hated an orgasm while it was happening. All it did was turn her hatred inwards for her own shortcomings. Of course I'm being replaced. I can't even fuck a whore properly and who needs a small girl like me when they can fuck this stacked bitch?

When the orgasm subsided, the rage remained. She remembered what Headmistress said and the bitch leaking cum in front of her. God damnit.

Men's restroom

Shani on the other hand was being assailed by confusion. Why did she drag me in here? I thought she would be happy that her training worked? Why is she so angry? Why did she cum so fast? She heard Lacey utter "Fuck!" under her breath as she pulled out. She started moving to grab some tissue to clean up or at the very least pull up her panties before Lacey barked at her.

"Stop moving!"

She was going to mention how they had a class. "But-"

"Shut up. It's your turn. And since you want to be everyone's bitch, you can cum like one." Shani felt two fingers roughly shoved into her filled snatch, the wet sound it made bounced around the tiled walls and echoed.

She felt the fingers quickly attack the points inside her that they knew she liked. She became a moaning mess as the fingers pumped and scraped in her, barely able to hold herself up. When Lacey added her second hand to play with her clit, the only reason she stayed up was because her muscles locked.

With the added stimulation she felt her orgasm rapidly approaching. A big one. She remembered her... embarrassing habit. "Lacey! St-"

Lacey only went harder and faster "No. Cum like the bitch you are."

"But the floor!"

"I don't remember bitches being able to talk. Nor did I ever ask what you wanted. Now cum, we have class."

The aggression in her tone sent Shani off. While she squeezed around the fingers inside of her, she felt something come out of her. The noise penetrated her mind through the pleasure. The only things that existed for several moments were the pleasure spreading around her body and the unmistakable sound of liquid splashing on a tile floor.

When she was done, Lacey pulled out her fingers and presented them to Shani's face. "Lick them clean." Shani did as she was instructed, tasting herself and Lacey's cum as she cleaned. When she was finished, Lacey got up and presented her dick for her to do the same. I got my job back. That's a good sign, right? She thought as she performed the cleanup blowjob.

After that, Lacey fixed her clothes and grabbed her bag before turning to Shani, who was still on all fours. "The fuck are you waiting for? We have to get to class."

Shani looked over her shoulder behind her. Wow. That's a lot. There was a huge puddle on the floor, spreading before her eyes. "We have to clean this."

"No we don't. No one uses this bathroom and someone will clean it eventually. We have class so get up." As Shani followed Lacey out of the bathroom, she muttered a silent apology for whoever had to clean up her mess.

Headmistress' classroom, later

Lacey entered the classroom first again, eager to get started. She may not have gotten what she wanted yesterday, but she was sure today would be different. Today Headmistress would fuck her.

"Lacey, Shani, come in. How was your day?" Headmistress already had everything set up and joined them in undressing.

Lacey answered. "It was fine. Classes were boring."

Hurt in her voice. "Even mine?"

Lacey backpedaled. "Oh! No, not yours. Yours is always good."

Her playful smile reared its head. "Thank you, Ameli. What about you Shani?"

"M-my day was fine."

"That's good to hear." She waited for a beat. "Did you enjoy your lunch Lacey? I know Shani did." Lacey saw the two of them share a knowing look before the kind eyes landed on her.

"It was normal." Lacey thought about what they had done without her. The arousal returned, and the anger came with it. She finished first and waited very impatiently for the others to finish. She stood confidently with her hands on her hips in front of Headmistress.

When Headmistress finished undressing she looked down at Lacey. Lacey looked up at her, trying to give her the most obvious 'fuck me' eyes ever given. Come one. Do it! You know you want to.When Headmistress took a step towards her she thought she had conveyed the message. That was before she leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Lacey's forehead. "Look at you. Always so eager." She pulled Lacey into a soft embrace. "I love you, Ameli."

Lacey was at a loss for words. "I-uh... I love you too, Headmistress."

Headmistress squeezed her tighter. "You don't sound very sure Lacey. Did you perhaps find someone else?" Lacey was so panicked by the implication that she didn't love Headmistress that she missed the emphasis on the last word.

She quickly returned the hug. "No! No, I love you."

Headmistress chuckled. "I know you do." Headmistress broke off the hug. "I'm going to need you to be patient for a moment. I owe Shani a favor." Of course you do. She turned towards the bigger girl before quickly turning back towards Lacey. "Actually, it would be rude to leave you out. Remember your first lesson Lacey?"

Lacey didn't understand. "You want me to use my hands on you while you play with Shani?"

"No, no. I meant your first lesson." Her eyes lit up. "Oh! Story time." She turned towards Shani who had been waiting politely for them to finish their conversation. Headmistress turned towards her with such energy that Shani flinched. "Did Lacey ever tell you how these lessons started?"

Oh god please. "Headmistress I don't thin-"

"Shhh. I asked her a question, Lacey. Did she, Shani?"

"No..."

"Gather around girls!" Headmistress sat down on the mattress, gesturing to both of them. She sat cross with her legs open, guiding Lacey to sit in between them with her back to her front. She then instructed Shani to sit opposite them. When situated, Lacey felt Headmistress' arms wrap around her midsection and her chin on her shoulder.

"The first time we had a lesson was because I caught this little cutie here," Lacey felt herself get squeezed, "touching herself in this very classroom."

Lacey had been avoiding looking at the slut in front of her, but the shocked gasp forced her to look. The way the slut looked at her in disbelief, hand covering her mouth, caused her already red face to deepen in color. She was sure she could feel it down to her chest.

Headmistress continued. "And when I walked in, I couldn't help myself. I just had to see her finish. You understand, right Shani?" Lacey saw the slut simply nod her head. Lacey felt herself squeezed again and Headmistress' mouth barely a centimeter from her ear. "Ameli, would you give Shani here a demonstration? I'm certain she wants to see it, I know I do."

Lacey was hesitant. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of Shani, lest she lose her position above her. But out of sheer proximity to Headmistress, the sensuality in her words, Lacey could feel herself throb even harder. She watched Shani's eyes move from her own, down to it.

Headmistress spoke into her ear while she moved. Lacey felt something hard on her lower back. Headmistress' hand moved down Lacey's body, grabbing Lacey's wrist. Lacey felt her hand moved until her palm was upward. With her other hand Headmistress grabbed a bottle of body oil and poured some into Lacey's palm. Then she moved the hand again until Lacey was gripping her own shaft. When Lacey didn't begin on her own, Headmistress encouraged by moving the wrist up and down, manipulating Lacey's hand to give herself a few strokes.

"Please, Ameli? It's been so long since you've sent me any homework."

"Homework?"

"Yes, Shani. Homework. Lacey used to send me these wonderful little videos of her touching herself. A bit of her I can use to carry myself over in those long nights without her beside me." Lacey was squeezed once again. Headmistress whispered to her. "Please, Ameli. Show us just how wonderful you are."

Lacey felt something she hadn't felt in a long time. She spent all her time being Shani's superior. She pretended often that she was Headmistress' equal in their relationship. The story reminded herself of where they began. With her on her knees before her idol. The same need to please from then returned, awakening from its hibernation, easily beating out the embarrassment of Shani's gaze. If that's what she wants. I'll do it for her.

Lacey began moving her hand on her own, focusing on nothing by the feelings she gave herself, the feeling of Headmistress pressed against her, and the pleased noise that Headmistress released into her ear. "Thank you, Ameli."

Lacey discovered that Headmistress did not plan to be entirely passive during this act. Her hands never touched the cock directly, but while Lacey stroked, hands explored her body. Old friends returning to their old stomping grounds. She felt fingernails graze the places Headmistress knew would get the biggest reaction from her. Hands gripped and squeezed her sensitive breasts. Headmistress herself whispered quiet encouragement into Lacey's ear, at times simply letting out low moans to match Lacey's own. Lacey barely held on when her mouth got involved, kissing up and down her shoulder and neck.

Headmistress recognized Lacey approaching her peak. She knows me inside and out. "Shani." Lacey opened her eyes to see the other girl shocked into focusing her eyes on the face over Lacey's shoulder. "When we did this before Lacey made a big mess all over the floor that we had to clean up. As much as I would like to have a repeat of that, I think she has a more interesting canvas to paint."

Shani sat cross legged in front of the two women. Lacey watched as she recognized what must have been an intense stare coming from Headmistress. Then she saw the thoughts click into place and Shani blushed a bit, realizing the canvas was her. Headmistress turned her attention back to Lacey, increasing her encouragement.

"Come on Ameli. Paint her however you choose. Maybe you'll aim for her breasts. Plenty of space to work with there. Or maybe you'll thread the needle, covering her pretty pussy with an amazing shot that only you could make. If you cum hard enough you might even reach her face. Wouldn't that be nice? To see those big, green eyes staring at you. Surrounded by your cum?"

Despite having done all of these things already, having Headmistress narrate the possibilities to her was exhilarating. When she went over the edge, Headmistress simply held her tight, keeping her body as upright as possible.

Lacey knew this would be a big one when the first shot left her cock, coming out with a velocity she didn't know it could have. Her vision blurred and there was nothing in existence but the feeling of cum escaping her dick and the sound of Headmistress' breath in her ear.

When she recovered her sight, she looked at an absolutely covered Shani. Several strands adorned her face while several more left a trail down her body, the weakest still making it to her pelvis to drip down onto her mound.

"Good job Lacey! I should have known you would have chosen all of the above. You always did like to show off just how amazing you are." She felt Headmistress kiss her on the cheek before rising. "Now, let's get this canvas cleaned up."

Headmistress' classroom, seven minutes later

Lacey had watched what Headmistress meant by 'cleaning.' She watched Headmistress push Shani down and climb atop her, making sure to disturb her 'art' as little as possible. Then she leaned down and began the cleaning process.

Lacey watched as Headmistress used her tongue to lick up every drop of cum from Shani's face, even going over the spots she knew were clean, just to mess with Shani as she tensed and shivered under the tongue bath. She watched Headmistress take her time, the path following the path of cum as she sank lower and lower until she sat perched on her knees, bent over and eating Shani out with the excuse of 'having to make sure none got inside.'

Lacey felt like she was in limbo. Watching the display, Lacey felt the usual arousal, but not the anger. She didn't feel any of the confidence or fire that was within her. She had reverted back to the old Lacey, the one that wanted approval instead of the one who knew she had it. The display turned her on to no end, but it also saddened and panicked her.

She rose from her spot and went to Headmistress' side, nudging her shoulder weakly. Headmistress paused her devouring of Shani to look up at Lacey. Lacey let out a whine, too focused on Headmistress to care about showing weakness in front of her slut. She pleaded with her eyes. Pay attention to meeeee.

Headmistress simply laughed, raising up and pulling Lacey close and placing a kiss on her forehead. "Is someone feeling left out?" Lacey simply nodded into her chest. "Don't feel that way Ameli. There'll always be a place for you here." That comment alone almost made Lacey blow her load right then and there. "My mouth and hands may be occupied, but there's a vacancy around back, if you know what I mean."

With that, Headmistress released Lacey and turned her towards her rear. After giving it a little squeeze that pulled a squeak from the Brit, she pushed Lacey from her buttocks towards her back while she returned to going down on Shani.

When Lacey finished getting behind Headmistress, she watched as the professor reached back and spread her cheeks with one hand, exposing her dripping hole to Lacey. This would be the point where present Lacey would line herself up and fuck Headmistress. But Present Lacey was on break. Past Lacey could not imagine doing something as bold as that. My job is to please her. So Lacey got down on her knees behind her goddess, using both hands to spread her cheeks. With knowledge stolen from present Lacey, old Lacey leaned forward and began to please Headmistress' folds.

Amirah's classroom, minutes later

Amirah was pleasantly surprised when she felt a tongue instead of Lacey's dick on her lower lips. Seems like she's gotten better. Amirah enjoyed the sensations until she felt Shani cum, wetness splashing her face.

She smiled as she raised her head and liked her lips while looking Shani in the eyes. "Delicious." She let out a moan from Lacey's actions. She felt a small frustration growing. Her cock hung below her, aching and begging for attention but Lacey was focused on her womanly bits. She didn't get much action on her pussy and for good reason. She preferred using her cock. It'd be a waste, it being so big and all.

Amirah created an idea for a bonding exercise. A way to get her cock to cum and promote solidarity between the girls. She removed herself from Lacey's grasp. She sat the two curious girls kneeling next to each other, leaving just enough room for her to lay down between them.

"I think it's about time you two developed some teamwork." She gestured to her cock standing between them. "You two will work together. Using only your mouths, pleasure me."

Amirah watched both of the girls look at each other, then down.

Professor Amirah's classroom

Shani looked back up at Lacey and was met with a glare. Not the usual pouting glare, or the sexy angry glare, or even the bullying glare. It was a glare that she sensed real animosity from. She's been acting differently since she jerked off... on me.

Shani watched as Lacey kept direct eye contact, daring her to do something as she opened her mouth and engulfed Professor Amirah's cock with ease, going all the way down to the hilt. Not a single gag or anything. After a second of staring Shani down, Lacey closed her eyes, beginning to bob up and down after staking her claim.

Shani didn't know what to do so she looked over to Professor Amirah for instructions. Professor Amirah gave her a reassuring look in between all the moaning from the blowjob. She reached down and rubbed Lacey's head. Then softly, but firmly, she got a grip on the golden locks and pulled Lacey off. Lacey for her part struggled slightly, surprising both Shani and the Professor. She gave slight resistance to her hair being pulled and every inch that left her mouth was punctuated by a whining groan. When she was completely off, she made a noise that threatened to break Shani's heart with how sad it was.

"Lacey. I know you're eager, but this was a lesson in teamwork. That means you have to share."

Amirah's classroom

Amirah grew annoyed with the blowjob and how slowly it had progressed. After her reminder, Lacey immediately went back to selfishly taking her dick for herself. Instead she opted for 'guided study.' She kept her grip on Lacey's hair to control where she was allowed to go and for how long. Seeing that Lacey was properly under control, Shani was able to meekly help. Though she tried to work as far from Lacey's face as possible.

It took ten minutes, way longer than Amirah thought it should have, but she finally felt her core start to tighten. She had one final test for Lacey. She used her free hand to gently push Shani away. Then she released Lacey's hair. Like a moth to a flame, Lacey was on her in an instant. She moaned salaciously when her mouth recognized the signs of Amirah's orgasm.

Resisting the urge to relax into her orgasm, Amirah pushed through to bark a final order. "Take it in your mouth. Don't...ngh...swallow." Lacey followed the command instantly, raising up to only keep her tip in her mouth and moaning when she got her reward. Confident that Lacey wouldn't directly disobey her, Amirah groaned, relaxing on the mattress and enjoying the orgasm to the fullest. It's been too long since I've had her suck me off.

After completing her rapture, she pulled Lacey off of her cock, her overzealous mouth still stimulating the over sensitive cock. She sat up, now sitting fully between the two of them. "Open." Lacey proudly showed Amirah her catch. "Close." Lacey closed her mouth and Amirah saw the beginnings of a swallow. "Don't swallow!" Lacey jumped at the command, luckily not swallowing in her fear.

1...34567...13