Private Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Headmistress rolled off Shani to Lacey's right. Then Shani rolled to her left. Lacey was caught in the middle of a three way cuddle as both women gripped her tightly. Then Headmistress, who seemed worn out, noticed Lacey's erection.

"Did my little girl not get enough?" Before Lacey could respond, Headmistress started moving, positioning herself in the other direction. Without a word Headmistress took her in her mouth. With Shani practically holding her down with the cuddle, she could do nothing but lay there and hope to last longer than last time. She succeeded. By a whole seven seconds.

Slut's room, later

For the first time, Lacey left the classroom unsatisfied. She had had sex with Headmistress, she got a blow job from Slut, and afterwards she was cradled by Slut as Headmistress drank two of her loads. It only made the feeling worse. Like she had an itch but it wasn't scratched hard enough. I should be fine. I should be but I'm not. She contemplated any other potential causes of the feeling besides the obvious one.

Lacey was so lost in thought on the walk home that her body defaulted to its usual path, meaning when she came to she was in front of Slut's door instead of her own. When she realized where she was she looked Slut up and down while the girl opened the door. I do have her now... It shouldn't be too different, right?

When they entered the room Lacey placed her bag near the desk as Slut began to disrobe as usual. Couldn't hurt to try. When Slut was fully disrobed, the vision of her defined body pushed Lacey past the planning phase and straight to action.

Shani's room

Shani finished undressing and prepared to go to bed. She had not expected Lacey to come to her room after. I guess Lacey wants to stay over tonight. A flicker of hope shone in her heart. Maybe it was a sign that she liked her.

"Whore, come over here." Shani complied and stood next to Lacey and her bed. She blushed a little as Lacey turned her around seemingly appraising her body. She fidgeted as Lacey spent a long time staring at her ass. It must be really red after all the spanking. It definitely still had the heat of damaged flesh.

When Lacey finished her inspection, she positioned Shani in front of her. What now? Shani took a step back as sudden force pushed her backwards. Lacey had placed her hands on Shani's midsection and... shoved her? It was more like a light push.

While Shani was surprised at the action, Lacey got upset. Is she... attacking me? Did I do something wrong again? Shani realized that Lacey was pouting upset, not angry upset. What is happening right now?

Shani took stock of the situation. Lacey had looked her over. Then tried to shove her. Ignoring how cute the attempt was and how cute she's being right now, What's wrong? Maybe it was the positioning? Lacey had placed her between herself and the bed. The bed? Was-was she trying to push me down? She remembered the fear that went through her when Headmistress had done the same thing the first time. Shani looked down at Lacey and instantly understood the situation. She tried to hold in the laughter that was bubbling inside her as she locked eyes with the prickly Brit. She doesn't have the leverage or strength to do it. Adorable. "Pfft."

Lacey only got more upset. "What are you laughing at? It's not my fault I'm cute and not some muscle bound gorilla like you!" Awwww. She's all defensive. Now understanding what Lacey wanted, Shani was able to deliver it. She reached down towards Lacey.

"What are you doing?" Lacey uncrossed her arms and tried to push Shani's hands away. Shani easily ignored the flailing and put her hands under Lacey's armpits. "Stop!" Shani easily lifted the Brit. "Put me down!" Ignoring her pleas, Shani backed into the bed.

She fell backwards onto it, taking Lacey with her. When Lacey was situated on top of her, she released her and awaited the next step. Only when she was face to face with the now red-faced girl did she realize she probably overstepped the boundary between dom and whore. I was so caught up in how cute she was I didn- she's definitely going to be mad at me.

Surprisingly, Lacey didn't do anything. At first at least. After glaring at her for a few seconds, Lacey relaxed. Though her face still expressed embarrassment, she turned her head and reluctantly said, "Thank you." Was that the right thing to do?

They stayed like that for a moment, Lacey on top of Shani yet not looking at her. Shani was beginning to wonder if this was all Lacey wanted before she realized there was something poking into her midsection. She still wants more? Shani was sure that both of them had nothing left in the tank after dealing with a pent up (for a single day) Professor.

When Lacey began to move, her face was once again that of the dom Shani knew. Lacey scooted down Shani's body. The movement caused one of the buttons on her blouse to scrape against Shani's bare skin. At Shani's wince Lacey sat up. "Oh, Sorry." She began fiddling with the shirt before going "fuck it."

"Stay there." Lacey quickly climbed off her and took off her clothes. With the shirt she didn't even bother undoing any more buttons, instead just pulling it off over her head like it was a t-shirt.

When naked, Shani watched as she climbed back onto the bed. Instead of returning to flat on top of her she settled near Shani's legs. Shani's heart skipped a beat when Lacey began to pry them open. Is she finally going to...?

While Lacey got in between her legs, Shani couldn't help but stare at her hard cock. It was finally happening. The moment she had been waiting for since Lacey first pushed her down. Lacey wasn't as big as Professor Mubarak, but in Shani's eyes she was plenty big. Despite the display of just how weak Lacey was to her a few moments ago, the realization of their current situation brought her back to the locker room floor. Lacey seemed impossibly big and she was so small. Powerless to deny the will and whims of the blonde woman.

Lacey lined herself up and Shani gasped. Just pressing the head up against her opening sent lightning up Shani's spine. Since the Professor took her virginity, she lacked the fear of the locker room, but because she had experience now, the sheer anticipation more than replaced it.

The mood was different than with Professor Mubarak. Of course she wanted it when Professor Mubarak... had her way with her, but with Lacey she wanted it. Had been waiting for it. With the Professor it was purely physical if you ignored all the harassment she had to go through. With Lacey, it was just as emotional as physical, at least for her. I wonder if this means as much to her. Or if it means anything at all... I am just a whore. The self-deprecation didn't hit as hard as before. The talk she had with the Professor after their first night had thrown firewood on the embers of her hope of there being anything beyond a physical relationship for her and the Englishwoman.

Shani wanted to say something to make the moment more special. "Lace-"

"Shut up." Well I guess that's tha- the feeling of deja vu that hit her only heightened the anticipation. It almost felt like they were continuing from where they left off, all those weeks ago.

Shani was expecting a gentle insertion, like she had done with Professor Mubarak. She expected Lacey to be soft and caring and to have that far off look she got when she was thinking of the Professor.

Never before had Shani been so happy to be wrong. After lining herself up and double checking the angle, Lacey slammed her hips forward, bottoming out in Shani. Shani gasped at the rough treatment and the new feeling. Professor Mubarak filled her completely, hitting everything at once. Lacey did not stretch her out, nor hit as deep. But what she lacked in widespread feeling, she made up for in accuracy. Upon entry she felt the head slide along the top of her walls, scraping a direct line over her special spot. Another difference is the hardness. Lacey felt infinitely more times harder than Professor Mubarak. Like a somehow soft and hot steel rod was inside of her.

In the seconds it took to recover from the rough entry, Shani looked into Lacey's eyes to find another surprise. She was coherent and in the moment. Not just that, she was looking into Shani's eyes with an intensity that she hadn't experienced before. Directed solely at her. The stare only intensified the feeling of heat in her pussy.

Lacey spoke through clenched teeth. "Headmistress was right. You are tight. If you weren't a broken faucet, I doubt I would have got in." The fire in her eyes intensified as she slowly pulled out before ramming herself back in. Shani let out a moan while Lacey grunted.

Shani felt hands start to explore her body. They grabbed at and squeezed her thighs, the fingers trailed up to her stomach and pushed into her, kneading her tight muscles. Then they settled on her hips as she felt them grip her waist tightly, sinking into the little amount of fat she had on her. Lacey set a quick pace, thrusting into Shani with as much force as her position would allow.

Shani would have to admit that Professor Amirah was undoubtedly better at this than Lacey would but she also knew that isn't a fair comparison. From what she understood from her first two meetings with them, the Professor always topped while that had been Lacey's first and only time inside anyone. Of course Lacey lacked the technique and skill that only practice could provide. Both Shani's pussy and heart skipped a beat. Hopefully she'll get plenty of practice.

But while Lacey lacked the technique to truly be considered "good" at being on top, the experience was in no way bad for Shani. If anything she would say that it was damn near close to how she felt with Professor Amirah. What Lacey lacked in skill she made up for in raw enthusiasm.

Lacey used her tight grip to keep up her pace, her porcelain skin glistening and blonde locks matted with sweat. She's not used to this level of physical exertion. The thought made the feeling of getting fucked by her that much more pleasurable to Shani. The fact that she would go through this much trouble for her.

Though comparing them wouldn't be fair, contrasting them provided Shani with a new level of excitement. Professor Mubarak was first and foremost, bigger than Lacey in all meanings of the word. The differences in cock girth and length provided different experiences. The Professor was taller and more filled out. When she's on top of Shani, there's a natural weight that triggers the arousal of being pinned beneath another person. Lacey was shorter and more on the lithe/petite side. Shani recognized her weight whenever they were pushed together, but it lacked the real density that made her feel trapped. And while it didn't trigger the 'trapped' response, it did trigger a more shameful response of being taken by someone half her size.

Professor Mubarak preferred the 'kill them with kindness' route, teasing her with endless compliments and praises. Lacey instead berates her, agreeing with the shameful voice in the back of her mind that constantly called her a whore.

When Professor Mubarak fucked her hard, the world shook. Shani's body, the mattress and, that second time, even Lacey moved with the force of her powerful hips. Lacey on the other hand did not manage to shake the bed much, but she shook Shani enough to get a nice rhythm of her breast bouncing.

Professor Mubarak allows, or at least makes the illusion of choice, Shani to deny, knowing she would never. Lacey not only won't take no for an answer. She didn't give time for an answer.

All of this self reflection only served to spike Shani's pleasure as she was fucked by the small woman. A mere three weeks ago she was still a blushing virgin, worried about when she would meet mister or misses right. Now she was in a polyamourous relationship comparing fucks like it's second nature. She shivered in shameful delight. I really am a whore.

Her thought process was interrupted when she felt one of the grasping hands snake towards her pussy, quickly finding and abusing her clit. Shani gasped at the sudden sensation. That, combined with the constant pushing of her internal button was driving her towards her orgasm.

Shani looked down towards Lacey. She seemed to be focusing entirely on the task at hand, mainly keeping up the pace and rubbing her clit. This was the first time Lacey had done anything outside of the meetings that didn't relate directly to her own pleasure. Well, besides the other morning...

Lacey glanced up and met Shani's questioning eyes. Shani watched her blush slightly and look away, not stopping her hand or motions. "What? I'm doing this because Headmistress will get mad again if I don't."

Shani has been with Lacey long enough to know her tells. Several of them she learned watching her make love to Professor Mubarak. Her words may be technically true... but she's lying. Shani felt her heart swell. She wants to do this. To make me feel good.

This was a brand new similarity between the two. Lacey usually treated her like an object for pleasure. Professor Mubarak saw her as a person. A person she was using for pleasure as well as someone who was fun to tease. Professor Mubarak cared about her enjoyment and liked seeing her reactions.And now Lacey was doing the same. She sees me for me.

The combination of being truly seen and the fingers mauling her clit sent Shani headfirst into ecstasy. Her vision clouded as she convulsed against Lacey, feeling herself spasm around her length. Lacey herself stopped her hips, not her hands, and waited out the orgasm for the tightness almost set her off.

When Shani came down from cloud nine she was met with a strangely warm welcome. When her vision returned she was once again staring into Lacey's eyes. Lacey looked at her with a questioning gaze and asked. "You done?"

Shani had to resist her embarrassment and the urge to hide her face. She had a feeling that unlike the persistent Professor, any pushback from her would ruin this,what she considered, monumental step in their relationship. Quietly Shani whispered. "Yes."

Then Lacey got a bit flustered. "Was... was it good? You know... for you?" The question sparked more pleasant feelings within Shani, extending and improving the afterglow of her orgasm. The embarrassment was replaced with complete contentment with the situation. At the sight of what must have been her smile Lacey quickly added, "Not because I care about some whore. It's just that Headmistress cares and... I don't want her to say I didn't... satisfy you again." Shani felt her content smile grow wider. She's lying again.

"It was incredible."

"Ok... Good." Then after a pause, "I'm going to finish now, Ok?" Shani's heart damn near stopped. Is she asking me for permission!?

"Um... yeah...Ok."

Lacey broke the awkward eye contact, instead bending herself over Shani's midsection. Because of the difference in height, Lacey's head only made it to Shani's bosom. After readjusting to her new position, Lacey wasted no time in returning to her thrusts. Unlike the full body ones, these were quick and shallow, relying solely on the motions of her hips. Lacey wrapped her arms around Shani's midsection, pulling herself as close as possible to Shani. Shani, for her part, wrapped her arms around Lacey, one of her hands rubbing her head like she had earlier that night. Lacey let out a pleased noise at her touch.

After a minute or two, Shani began to notice the signs of Lacey's climax. Her grunts were getting higher in pitch. Her body, parts inside and out of Shani, began to tremble. Her thrusts lost what little rhythm they had left. Shani tried to make it as enjoyable as possible for Lacey, trying to tighten herself down there by flexing the muscles she assumed controlled her tightness and rubbing Lacey's back and head more.

It must have worked as Lacey squeezed her harder and let out a drawn out moan. Shani felt the the warmth spread within her as she received her first creampie, hopefully first of many, from her... fuck... buddy. Whatever she was. What was important was the magical feeling she got from feeling Lacey explode inside of her. Similar yet different from the times Lacey only used her thighs. Much more intimate.

Lacey maintained her sporadic thrusts throughout the orgasm, trying to milk herself for all she was worth into Shani. When finished, she didn't even have the strength to pull out. Instead she just went limp on top of Shani. She's all tuckered out.

Shani gave it a minute for Lacey to move. When she didn't, Shani decided to move for them. She was able to kick and shuffle the sheets from under them to over them and also turn them on their sides. Shani struggled to decide what to do with the sheets, as she got both of their legs, but to cover her own torso would completely cover the blond clinging to her. Luckily Lacey herself solved that problem for her but climbing up her body until they were the top of her head was just under her sightline. Upon looking at her face, Shani could not tell if Lacey was still awake or sleeping as her eyes were closed. Lacey then reinitiated the cuddle, placing her head on Shani's chest and tickling her nose with her hair.

Shani pulled the sheets up and finally relaxed, the excitement of what had just happened not being enough to stay her need for sleep. What did keep her up for another ten minutes was realizing the position they were in. She could feel Lacey's chest rise and fall against her own and her soft breaths tickle her skin. Shani looked back to the other times they've shared a bed. She could only ever recall being the big or little spoon. This is the first time we've slept face to face. She held her breath as Lacey made a satisfied sigh and snuggled in closer.

Cafeteria, next day

Shani sat down at her usual table in a daze. As usual, she had followed Lacey to the table, and carried both of their lunches. As usual Lacey took her lunch and began eating. This morning Lacey woke up early, as usual, and left to go prepare for the day. Throughout their morning classes they interacted as they had usually had. As usual...

Shani had spent the first half of the day thinking. Thinking about the previous night and what it meant. Then thinking about the current day and what it meant. Lacey was so... passionate last night. She didn't just use me for sex. For the first time she had sex with me. And now she's back to... normal. Like it didn't happen. Shani had expected things to change somehow. But here they were, at the same table, at the same time, going through the same motions.

Shani didn't realize she was staring until Lacey addressed her. Lacey had just taken a bite of her hot dog and was mid chew when she glanced up and met Shani's eyes. She poke with her mouth still full. "What?"

"Oh. Nothing." Shani quickly looked away and started eating her own hot dog.

Lacey swallowed. "Weirdo." Shani was about to take another bite of her lunch when a nervous student approached her.

"Um... excuse me, Shani." Shani looked up at her. "Professor Mubarak said to meet her in her office, and to bring your lunch." After a confused look the girl quickly added. "She didn't say why but she looked kinda mad. I'm sorry!" Shani recognized the girl from a few of her classes. She was one of the Lacey types, the ones who stayed quiet and never got in trouble. She must be scared shitless after seeing Professor Mubarak mad.