Private Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the flow of cum ended, she felt the mood shift before she felt it. Professor Mubarak removed her teeth from Shani's skin and kissed the spot she just bit. Then, much like how she had watched her do with Lacey, she felt the Professor kiss every exposed part of her neck while rocking them slowly, still inside of Shani. All the while she let out content breaths and warming hums.

Shani dealt with that behind her while Lacey continued to look deeply in her eyes and rub her head. Then she felt Professor Mubarak's mouth nibble on her ear before speaking. "She's right Shani." The Professor laid a soft kiss on the side of her face. "This is for your own good. I don't want to punish my students but it's my job." She trailed a few kisses on Shani's neck, tracing a path to the other side of Shanis head. Once there, she repeated the ear nibble and side kiss. "But if I didn't know any better, I would think you want to be punished. Every time I go to punish you, you make more problems and..." She gave a small thrust. Without both of their grunts and the slaps of their flesh, Shani heard loud and clear the squelch that came from their union. "Messes."

Shani buried her face in the sheets. Her face felt like it was on fire and she didn't want to be seen by Lacey anymore. She saw the large, smug grin Lacey grew when she heard the noise.

Lacey wasn't having it. Shani felt her hair gripped and her head raised until she was eye to eye with Lacey again. "None of that. You are our whore." Lacey leaned closer. "More importantly, my whore. You don't get to choose what we do and don't see. We choose what we want to see. And right now, I want to see your face and your pretty eyes." She leaned in while pulling Shani's hair closer and passionately kissed her for several seconds.

While Lacey kissed her, Shani felt the Professor pull out, and more importantly/embarrassingly, felt the cum leak out of herself, down into her panties between her knees.

"Shani, take off your clothes and get back into the same position. Ameli, come here. It's your turn to clean." Releasing Shani's hair, Shani saw the excitement on Lacey's face as she crawled over to sit in front of the Professor. Even though she was naked and on her bed, Lacey made sure to sit properly on her knees, back straightened and head held high.

Shani heard the sound of shuffling and Lacey's giggles as she stood and turned to remove her clothing. When she resumed her position she saw Lacey next to her, on her back. Her cock stood tall towards the ceiling and her head was off the bed. Lacey made eye contact as Professor Mubarak slowly inserted her cock into her mouth. Because of her neck being parallel to the cock, the Professor was able to easily slide all of herself in in one smooth motion. She didn't even gag.

Even with the Professor's balls deep in her throat, Lacey could still shoot Shani a teasing glance, obviously proud of the fact that she could still take the cock in her throat better than Shani.

Amriah's bedroom

Amirah felt like she was truly home. Not because she was in her actual home but because she had the wet warmth of Lacey's throat stretched around her. She held herself there, just out enough that Lacey could still breath. She felt the exhalations from her nostrils wash over her balls.

Amirah looked down to appreciate Lacey's body, an ever present monument to the truth that good things come in small packages. She looked over her pale, smooth skin, down to her cock that proudly stood at attention. Reaching over a hand, she slid one finger up the cock, smiling at the way Lacey's body reacted to her touch. She slowly put pressure on the cock, bending it to the side just enough to not hurt and removed her finger, watching it bounce like a metronome.

What should I have them do now? A plethora of ideas came to mind but one stuck out the most, mostly because she couldn't visualize it. I've never seen them together. She slowly pulled herself out of Lacey's throat and allowed the girl to sit up.

"Ameli, Eyani. I have a very special task for the both of you. First, both of you sit side by side in the center of the bed." The girls followed suit and Amirah smiled at the differences in their personalities from the ways they sat. Though she had corrected Shani many times in the past for doing it in a skirt, it felt right that Shani was sitting with her legs crossed. Lacey as usual sat on her knees again in the exact way Amirah had taught her.

Amirah grabbed the desk chair and rolled it over in front of the bed and sat in it to watch the show. She took her dick in her hand and began slowly stroking it. "Ameli."

"Yes Headmistress?"

"Fuck Shani."

Amirah smiled at both of their reactions. Shani had a look of confusion. One that lasted barely a second before she was tackled to the bed by Lacey. So that's how they do it. She continued her strokes while Lacey positioned herself atop Shani and began fucking her. She noted that since she couldn't reach Shani's face while on top, Lacey latched onto Shani's nipple with her mouth.

Getting into the moment, Amriah mimicked the sensation with her own hand, snaking it up her body and rolling her own nipple in her fingers while releasing a moan. Her hand speed increased slightly.

As she watched she noticed that Lacey was also touching Shani's clit to get her off. But she was going much too fast for Amirah's taste. "Ameli, slow down. She's your girlfriend. Show her just how much you appreciate her and love her."

Lacey followed directions, slowing down her thrusts to make sensual love to Shani. Amirah had to admit, she was better than expected. She thought Lacey would just thrust in and out to get herself off, but she actually had good motion in her hips, not thrusting as much as rolling her hips into Shani. The decent technique only made it hotter to watch. Amirah sped up her hand some more.

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. And when it concerns Lacey, they tend to happen a bit on the early side. Amirah watched as she made the most adorable noise and filled Shani. Once again Amirah was amazed with just how much cum the tiny woman had in her.

After her climax, Lacey cuddled with Shani, seemingly forgetting about Amirah. Not one to be left out, Amirah stood and approached the bed, crawling on it. She positioned her cock over Shani's face and dropped all resistance, letting out a pleasured sigh as she covered Shani's face in her third load of the night.

Once she was finished, and had squeezed out to final drops, she looked down at Lacey. "Oops. Looks like I made a mess. If only someone were here to clean it up."

Shani squeaked as Lacey hopped onto her chest, using her tongue to lick up all of the "mess" that Amirah made. What else can I do with them?

She absentmindedly reached over and grabbed Lacey's cute butt. She didn't stop her meal, but she did moan and raise her hips, presenting herself to the air. She looked at them like that, Lacey presenting on top of Shani. She got an idea. That could be fun.

"Ameli, dear."

Lacey lifted her head. "Yes, Headmistress?"

She gave Lacey's butt a little slap and Lacey wiggled it. "Think you got any more in you?"

"As much as you want, Headmistress."

"That's my girl. Shani. Lay down in the center please. Raise your butt please."

"O-OK." Shani did as she asked, arching her back in that very sexy way everyone likes.

"Lacey. Be a doll and get inside her again." Lacey happily obliged, lining herself up behind Shani.

Amirah moved behind Lacey and pressed her front to Lacey's back. She slowly slid her hands down Lacey's torso until they rested on her hips. Then she pushed Lacey over slightly and Lacey gasped. "Headmistress?" Her voice sounded more hopeful than confused.

"Ameli, you have two very special ladies at your disposal. Both of which want to give you everything you need, isn't that right Eyani?"

"... Yes."

"Lacey, do me a favor and spank her for me." Lacey did not hesitate. The sound it made surprised Amirah, she did not expect such a short arm to create such force. "Thank you Ameli. Shani, what did you do wrong?"

"...I don't know." Shani whimpered into the bed, obviously afraid of being spanked again.

"That's OK dear. I appreciate your honesty." She watched Shani's shoulders rise and fall as she let out a sigh of relief. "Lacey, if you would." Lacey delivered another hard slap. "You didn't address me properly Shani."

"I'm sorry Amirah!" Shani whined into the bed.

"See that wasn't so hard. Why do you have to be so difficult? Now, as I was saying. We love you very much Lacey. And given that you and I have such special bodies, I can do a special thing for my special girl." While she was talking Amirah lined herself up behind Lacey. "Just... like... so." She eased herself into Lacey.

Lacey gasped and bent over Shani more, unable to handle the feeling. "See Lacey? You have the best of both worlds."

"Headmistress I-"

"Shhhh. I noticed your technique earlier. It could use some improvement, allow me to teach you... hands on."

Amirah began rocking her hips gently. Though she wanted to go faster, this was about Lacey and her special body. She had barely done three of her slow thrusts before she felt Lacey tremble. From Shani's gasp she assumed Lacey was filling Shani again. Her orgasms are just like her. Short and sweet.

Amirah spent the next ten minutes slowly pumping in and out of Lacey, loving the combined moans of her two girls. In that time Lacey released four more times in Shani before not being able to take it anymore.

"Headmistress please..." Amirah stopped her motions. She leaned forward and kissed the top of Lacey's head.

"Are you finally satisfied, Ameli?"

"Yes, Headmistress."

"You hear that Shani? I think we found the limits of Lacey's stamina. Isn't that great."

"Yes... Amirah." So she can learn. Or maybe she actually is doing it on purpose.

"Well girls. I think I have one more in me if you'll humor me."

Though exhausted, Lacey said, "Always, Headmistress."

"Yes, Amirah."

She positioned them the way she wanted them. Another test. She laid herself down in the middle of the bed, her head resting on the pillows. She instructed both of them to lay down next to her, on their stomachs and facing away. She grabbed a hold of both of their asses, squeezing each in her hands. The two girls looked back at her and all she said to them was, "Share."

Lacey, like the first time, leaned in first tasting Amirah's cock. But, like the first time she didn't hog it. She left plenty of room for another to join her. She even sent inviting looks Shani's way.

Amirah watched as Shani inched closer. When in range, Lacey even paused her own worship, taking Amirah's cock at the base and leaning it towards Shani. Amirah smiled warmly as Shani accepted, giving a few licks of her own. Then the two set about truly sharing Amirah's cock. As well as their mouths.

Much like the first time, there were quite a few interruptions. But instead of a lack of cooperation, there was too much of it. She had to give their butts a squeeze every few seconds, to remind them of the task at hand. As usual it was Lacey's fault, the little troublemaker, every time Shani's licks got too close to hers she would reach over and start missing her girlfriend, distracting them both.

Amirah had time to spare with all the interruptions and it got her thinking. In each hand she had a glorious ass. Shani's brown, toned ass, somehow so large but so firm. Lacey's smaller yet plump one. She massaged them as the girls worked.

Her curiosity got the better of her, having two perfect asses in her face, how could she resist? With each hand she palmed a cheek and pushed, opening them. Then she let her thumbs wander, each one gently touching their rosebuds.

The reactions were immediate and surprising. Lacey moaned salaciously and pushed back a little into the touch. She expected Lacey to be willing, but not that willing. Shani came as even more of a surprise. She had expected Shani to jump and even move away, but instead she froze. She tensed up and held very still, her wide eyes shot over to meet Amirah's. Amirah recognized not as much fear as she thought. It was about twenty percent fear, and eighty percent curiosity. Interesting.

She let her hands retreat for now. "Don't mind me girls. Finish up." The girls had taken turns sucking on the tip while the other licked the rest and Amirah felt her peak rising. But she had to hold on to time it right.

She waited until Shani's next turn before releasing a sigh and letting her release come, flooding Shani's mouth. The lack of warning shocked her, but she had enough sense to keep her mouth on the tip and take it all in her mouth. When it stopped, she slowly pulled off and looked at Amirah, expecting a command. I trained her well.

"Share." Before Shani could react, Lacey was upon her. She pinned Shani down and kissed her, forcing her to share her treat. After their meal was done, Amirah expected to have a girl on each side but wasn't particularly surprised when instead she cuddled up to the other side of Lacey. The night ended with Lacey in the middle of the both of them, her small body almost covered by the cuddles of her two larger lovers. Amirah promised them that they'd clean up in the morning, or whenever they woke up.

Professor Amirah's Apartment.

Shani was the first to wake. And she woke to the feeling of unbelievable sex. The feeling of being sticky. She, literally in some places, peeled herself out of the cuddle pile and bed. Still half asleep, Professor Mubarak mumbled out where she kept extra shower supplies before rolling over to cuddle Lacey all for herself.

Shani entered the bathroom and took a much needed shower. The water fully waking her up, she was left with her feelings. Pure joy and excitement. She didn't expect things to go this well. She had her doubts about continuing this little ménage à trois but everything went perfectly. With all of their tensions out in the open, everything was much more special and personal and right. The excitement stemmed from the naughty feeling she got knowing they were all fucked if anyone found out, but also for the hope of what the future held. She could almost still feel the Professor's finger at her back door...

Lost in such happiness, Shani did something she hadn't done since the semester started. Being in an actual bathroom and not the dorm ones, in an actual home and feeling so happy, she kinda forgot where she was and reverted back to her normal showering routine from back home. Which is to say, she sang while she cleansed herself of the debauchery from the previous night. And of course she had to sing one of her favorite songs.

Amirah's bedroom

Amirah woke up for good this time to a wonderful sound. It took her a few seconds to recognize the voice but it was undeniably Shani that released the melodic tone. And she recognized the tune. If she remembered correctly the song was from a children's movie and was called 'Arabian Nights.'

She felt Lacey start to stir in her arms and immediately felt how dirty both of them were. Lacey looked up into Amirah's eyes and gave her a sleepy smile. "Good morning."

Her heart damn near exploded. Only in her dreams did she think she would get to experience this sight. They shared a tender kiss. "Good morning Ameli."

"Is that Shani?"

"It appears so."

"I didn't know she could sing."

"Neither did I. Let's say we go join her?" Lacey's eyes lit up to their normal level, her smile becoming mischievous.

"Let's."

Together they crawled out of bed and into the bathroom. When Amirah pulled back the shower curtain Shani screamed, pausing her song and attempting to cover herself.

Amirah talked as she stepped into the shower behind Shani. Lacey got in front of her. Immediately their hands began exploring her soapy body. "Oh please, it's not anything we haven't seen before."

"Wh-what are you doing in here?"

"We just wanted to help you clean up. You know, to make sure to get your every nook and cranny. Don't mind us Eyani. Please, resume your singing." Shani tried to hide her face.

"No. I only do that when I'm alone."

Lacey chimed in. "Please?"

"It's OK Ameli. If she isn't willing to sing for us, I know just how to make her." She trailed her hand down Shani's abdomen towards its goal.

True to her word, Shani's voice could be heard all through the apartment from the bathroom. But whether or not that was considered singing is still up to debate.

Fun fact: Madison Adams and Nia Rose were the two names I had prior to settling on Lacey Cambell. Rahema was Shani's draft name.

Note 1: You probably noticed the obvious ones but did you catch all six Disney songs I put in?

Note 2: This was exhausting to write and I'm sure even worse for my editor to go through so many versions but I am happy with the way it turned out. 3 more chapters to go and I swear they will be much, much shorter.

Note 3: As usual, comment and leave feedback for things you liked or think need improving.