Private Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shani didn't know how to make her feel better. "Uh... it's not your fault?" The girl just squeaked in acknowledgement and fled back to the safety of not being in the spotlight. Shani turned towards Lacey. She seemed none too pleased that Shani had to leave. "Ummm... Sorry?" Shani got up, picked up her bag and tray, then left the cafe.

Amirah's office

Amirah waited in her office patiently for Shani to arrive. I couldn't help myself. When I say the menu I just had to. When she noticed that the lunch for the day was hotdogs, it set her mind ablaze with thoughts not appropriate for her position. She grabbed the first student she saw and sent her after Shani. She admits that she may have been a bit too zealous with the order. I think I scarred the poor girl.

The door opened and in walked her Eyani. Still beautiful as always. "Welcome, Shani."

"Good afternoon Professor Mubarak. Did I do something wrong?" I love seeing her so nervous.

Amirah walked around her desk and motioned for Shani to take her seat. "Absolutely nothing dear. Please, take a seat." As Shani followed directions, Amirah lost a little of her steam noticing that Shani had already taken a bite of the hotdog. There's still plenty left though. "I just thought it would be nice to have lunch with you."

"With me? What about Lacey?" Amirah sat on the edge of her desk, next to and facing Shani. She reached out and cupped her cheek.

"Lacey's had dinner with me before. She can miss a single lunch. Besides, this is part of the plan Shani." Instead of removing her hand, she began gently rubbing Shani's face.

"Plan?"

"The plan to get her to like you more. Think about it, we all have fun together and she considers you her toy that she lets me play with. But if we keep having meetings without her, she'll get jealous. And if she gets jealous, she'll want to hold you closer for fear of losing you." As she explained, she shifted her hand from face rubbing to scratching under Shani's chin. Her warm smile grew wider when Shani naturally tilted her head back for easier access.

"Oh. So we're just going to pretend like we're... doing things during lunch to make her jealous."

Amirah chuckled. "Oh, Eyani." Eyani tensed at the change to her pet name. Amirah used the hand to cup her face and push in her cheeks. "No one said anything about pretending."

After giving her head a small shake she released Eyani's face. She reached down to the tray and picked up the hotdog "Now, as your Headmistress I must insist you finish your lunch..." with her other hand she reached out and squeezed a breast through Shani's shirt. "You're a big girl who needs to eat, after all." She brought the hot dog up to Shani's lips. "Say 'Ahhhh'."

Shani obliged. Amirah took her time, savoring the moment as she slowly slid the hotdog into Shani's mouth. She went as far as she thought she could go, not wanting to choke the girl, and was pleasantly surprised when she got most of the remaining hotdog in. She made sure to maintain eye contact the entire time. She used her free hand to cup Shani's chin and slowly push up. "Close." Shani slowly closed her mouth, biting off the piece in her mouth. "Chew."

Shani did everything she was telling her to do without question or hesitation. Amirah was having too much fun treating her like this. She got both hands involved, running one through her hair and the other rubbing her face as the girl chewed. "Goood Girl!" The embarrassment on her face was evident, but Amirah took note of how her head seemed to lean into her hands.

Amirah gave her plenty of time to chew before cupping her chin again and tilting her head back. "We wouldn't want you to choke now would we? So I'm going to help you with this next part." While holding the girl's head up, she used her other hand to slowly massage her neck, noting all the taught tendons in it. "Swallow."

Amirah felt the food travel down Shani's throat. Her massage contained two purposes. The first was simply she, and she knew Shani liked it as well, was having a blast treating the athlete like this. The second was to feel those strong muscles flex and relax beneath her fingers. Lacey trained her well.

When Shani finished swallowing the food, Amirah cupped her face. "Open." Shani opened her mouth and Amirah inspected it for any traces of hidden food. I have to make sure my students are eating properly after all. Her gaze settled on the wet tongue that sat in the mouth. Her skirt was starting to get a bit cramped.

She repeated the process with the last bite of the hotdog, making sure to use both hands to massage the throat while it swallowed. After her second check of the mouth, Amirah couldn't help herself. She cradled Shani's head and pulled it into her stomach, holding it against her as her hands rubbed whatever parts of the head and face they could reach. Shani melted into the affection.

"Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl Shani?" Shani tensed against her as she understood the call and response.

"I-I am." Amirah pushed the head off of her and bent over so that they were eye level. She used both her hands to squeeze Shani's face.

"That's right! You are! You're a good girl!" She allowed Shani to wallow in the shame of being treated like a dog before she continued. "And good girls deserve a treat."

She could see the curiosity spark in those emerald eyes. "Treat?"

"Yes, Shani. A treat. I figured since you liked the hotdog so much, you would like another."

Professor Amirah's office

Shani had been about to ask what she meant by that until Professor Amirah grabbed her wrist and placed her hand on her lap. Shani felt something straining against the fabric. Oh.

The Professor used her other hand to keep Shani's gaze. The one on her wrist moved in slow circles, making Shani's hand caress the lump in the skirt. "So, Shani. Does the good girl want her treat?"

Shani had been about to stammer out some sort of affirmative, but she realized she needed to swallow first. The realization sent a shiver down her spine. Is my mouth watering? She instead nodded softly into the Professor's hand.

Professor Amirah shifted over on the desk, now sitting directly in front of Shani. Shani watched as she hiked up her skirt to show off the thing making a tent in her nylons. Is she not wearing underwear?

Professor Amirah noticed her confusion. "I tend to go commando nowadays. No sense in wearing panties when they'll just get stretched out at the sight of you." Professor Mubarak smirked at her. "You hear that Shani? It's your fault that your Headmistress has to walk around campus with nothing underneath her skirt. You make me break my own rules. Make me act like a bad girl. Maybe I was a bit too hasty in calling you a good one."

Amirah's Office

At the mention of her potentially rescinding her praise, Shani full-on whimpered. It took everything Amirah had to not burst into laughter and tears, so instead she let her smile grow wide to the point of pain. I don't even think she's doing it on purpose. She's too fucking cute. Not as cute as Lacey, but damn close.

Amirah looked down at herself in the nylon. She would have to get up to roll down the stockings. I'm already not wearing underwear. In for a penny, in for a pound. She reached down and used one of her nails to pinch a hole in the fabric. Then with both of her hands she tore the nylon, ripping the crotch section and freeing her erection from its prison.

She reached down and grabbed Shani's head with both hands. "Open." Shani kept her eyes locked on Amirah's cock as she followed the order. She slowly pulled the head towards her, making sure to keep a slow and steady pace. When her crown passed the threshold of Shani's lips she paused. A test.

A test that Shani passed with flying colors. Amirah felt hot air surrounding her dick but that was it. The mouth was still wide open and Shani looked up at her, awaiting further direction. Lacey trained her really well. Or did she have this in her all along? She put a bit more of herself inside before giving the command, "Close."

Slowly, she felt lips close around her shaft. As the jaw closed, she felt the heavenly feeling of a tongue on the underside of her shaft. But it was just resting there. Didn't Lacey say something about how she could do it all on her own? Let's test that claim. Amirah removed her hands from Shani's head, getting a confused look in return. "I can't just feed you every bite. You're an adult. But I can supervise to make sure you are feeding yourself properly. Now. Eat, Eyani."

Shani was better than Amirah thought. Lacey must have taught her everything she knows. Once the command was given, the once dormant mouth sprang to life. The tongue began to lick everywhere it could, at times wrapping around the shaft and even getting under the ridge of the crown. Her mouth filled with saliva, giving it a wet feel and creating sloppy sounds only the best blowjobs can make. Shani started moving her head back and forth, dragging her sealed lips along the shaft as she sucked. Amirah had to struggle a bit to not release moans that would reach outside her door for the first couple of minutes.

Amirah felt her peak rising fast, the pet play already had her pent up and the unexpected skill caught her by surprise. But she needed to get to the main act. "Shani. You can't just hold food in your mouth. You have to swallow it too."

In response to her words she felt Shani start to push further. When she reached the back of Shani's throat, Amirah was surprised to feel the lightest gag. Then she smiled. Well, as I've said before. It was Lacey that trained her. She can't quite prepare someone for the real thing. Shani seemed to struggle a bit with Amirah's length. Everytime it reached the back of her throat she hesitated, a small gag taking over. Amirah placed both hands on Shani's head, positioning to give her a little push for encouragement.

Surprisingly, Shani took the initiative and removed the hands from her head. She reached up and grabbed each of them and interlocked their fingers, holding them to their sides. Her green eyes looked up at Amirah with a silent determination that said "I can do it." Who am I to stifle the growth of my students?

It took a few more tries, but finally Amirah felt her tip breach the entrance to her esophagus and into the flexing muscles beyond. It was only the tip so far but it felt great as Amirah couldn't restrain the moan it caused.

Slowly but surely Shani bobbed her head back and forth, each venture downward taking more and more of Amirah into her throat. She almost made it all the way, but Amirah recognized that she couldn't get the last inch in and that she had reached her limit. As good as it felt, the professor within would always put her students above herself.

She gave Shani's hands a comforting squeeze and the emerald eyes looked up at her. "That's quite enough Shani. You've done a wonderful job. I don't want you to push it and hurt yourself." Amirah could tell Shani didn't want to give up. It's part of my job to help students recognize their limits. You must know your limits to overcome them.

Then she saw Shani start to concentrate, furrowing her brow in deep thought. Amirah recognized the look from the few volleyball games she attended. And the even fewer times during those games she wasn't looking at the players' asses. Shani had that face whenever she played. The concentration and drive that earned her the spot as the captain.

Ignoring Amirah's words, Shani pushed her head forward, struggling to fit in the last inch. Before Amirah could forcibly stop Shani, she felt something give and her student's nose now rested in her groin.

She felt Shani give her hands a squeeze, her eyes shining in a triumphant smile that her mouth was too preoccupied to mimic. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. The two of them always outdo my expectations.

It was obvious to Amirah that while Shani had completed her task of going all the way down, it was nonetheless a struggle to be that way. She gave Shani ample time to get adjusted to the object in her throat, feeling Shani's nostrils breathing through her womanly hair. She occasionally squeezed Shani's hands in encouragement and received squeezes back, letting her know Shani was alright. After enough time had passed, Amirah let some of her horniness take over. "You got it in. But I think you forgot to swallow dear."

She groaned when she felt Shani flex her throat muscles, each one desperately trying to swallow the cock blocking passage. "Gooooood Girl." After another swallow attempt she decided to give Shani a break. She untangled their hands and slowly lifted Shani's head. When the cock popped out of her throat, Shani herself rose the rest of the way, taking her first real breaths in minutes. "Good job, Eyani. But you still have a meal to finish." Shani still hadn't gotten her breath back but still took a deep breath, preparing to go back in before Amirah stopped her. "When you are fully ready to."

After another minute of deep breathing, Shani recovered enough to satisfy Amirah's concerns. Then she returned to the blowjob, this time ready for the feeling and alternating her bobs between a regular blowjob and taking Amirah fully down her throat. I'm surprised the noises coming from her aren't triggering her embarrassment. On the next bob all the way down, Amirah almost jumped from a new sensation. With her mouth full, Shani extended her tongue from underneath to lap at the very base of the cock and part of her balls. Or maybe he whore part has taken over so much that she can't be embarrassed.

The small break hadn't given Amirah as much stamina back as she thought as the new sensation of the tongue was starting to quickly give way to her climax. She gave Shani a warning. "Remember Eyani. Good Girls swallow their food." Without hesitation Shani once again connected her nose to Amirah's pelvis. Feeling the confines of the throat surround her cock and continue to convulse around it, sending her over the edge.

Amirah reached and placed her hands on Shani's shoulders to steady herself as the throat milked her for all she was worth while she felt the tongue underneath trying to coax out as much as possible.. About halfway through it she got an idea that drove her peak higher. Using the shoulders as leverage She pushed Shani up/off her cock until only the tip remained in her mouth. She moaned as she felt Shani's tongue now caress her sensitive head as she released the last of her cum into her awaiting mouth.

When she had stopped cumming she sat silent for a minute, the afterglow one of the best she'd ever experienced, only enhanced by the girl still suckling and licking at her tip. While she recuperated she used one hand to appreciatively rub the top of Shani's head. When she recovered enough to pull out, she kept a close eye on Shani's throat and was pleased to see no movement. She took the second to take a few tissues to clean her cock up before tucking it back onto her skirt. All while Shani patiently waited.

Then she reached back down and once again took her face in her hand. Gazing deeply into the eyes of her Eyani. "Open." As expected, Shani opened her mouth and showed Amirah the cum still in there, her tongue wading in it. "Close." Shani closed her mouth. "Make sure you savor it." She watched as slowly Shani's cheeks moved. Presumably moving the liquid around in her mouth to get the full flavor. "Swallow." She watched as Shani closed her eyes and swallowed the rest of her load, her semen joining the other half of her climax in Shani's stomach. "Open." She inspected the now clean mouth, satisfied with how she swallowed it all. "Good girl."

Amirah had been about to return the favor when she noticed the time on the clock. Shani was five minutes late to her next class. "Shit. I'll repay you later tonight." She quickly hopped off the table and stood Shani up, shoving the girl's bag into her hands. "Tell your professor you were with me and if there are any problems he can call my office. I'll return the tray. Now hurry along, off you go!" She quickly ushered Shani out of her door, giving her a pat on the bottom for encouragement and delighting at how she jumped at the contact.

Men's room, one class later

Lacey suspected something was going to happen when Shani was taken away at lunch. She became one hundred percent sure something did happen when Shani walked into class late. Again. For the second day in a row. And it pissed her off. Why didn't she invite me this time?

As soon as class let out Lacey caught Shani in the hallway, dragging her into a men's room as soon as the coast was clear. Then she pushed her into the biggest stall and locked the door behind them.

Shani panicked. She whispered "Lacey, what are you doing? If we get caught in here we'll be in big trouble."

Lacey just rolled her eyes. "Oh, shut up. No one ever uses these things. We're an all girls' school." Lacey was technically correct. These bathrooms held the specific purpose of accommodating the male relatives of potential female students when they visited the campus and it wasn't far enough into the semester where they opened up for visitors. Technically male instructors could use them as well and did, but she also knew they preferred their own faculty bathrooms.

Shani still seemed scared, now of Lacey instead of her locale. I guess my face is showing off how I feel. "Why did you bring me here?"

"What did you do with Headmistress during lunch and why were you late to class?" At that, Shani blushed.

"Is that what this is about?" She was stalling.

Lacey took a step closer, causing Shani to back against the wall."Stop stalling, Slut. You agreed to tell me everything that happened between you two so talk."

Lacey watched as Shani squirmed within her gaze, the fear being replaced by embarrassment. "She fed me the hotdog and then made me give her a blowjob." That sent Lacey down another spiral of emotions. All she wanted was a blowjob. I could have done that. She wouldn't even have needed to ask. She also noted that after explaining, Shani's gaze shifted to the side.

Lacey took more steps toward Shani until she was pinned against the wall much like in their first encounter. She reached a hand under Shani's skirt and felt her panties. Fucking soaked. "That's not all that happened." She searched for Shani's clit and when she found it she positioned her fingers on either side, threatening to pinch. "Tell me everything."

"Sh-She treated me like a dog..." Despite the hesitation and shame in her voice, Lacey felt her pussy react. She what?

"She what?"

Shani's voice started out shaky, but as she went on the shame pushed her words out louder and faster. "While she was feeding me the hotdog she kept giving me commands and I kept following them. Then she scratched me under my chin and kept rubbing my hair and-and before I knew it she was asking me 'who's a good girl' and I said that I was!"

Lacey's brain was still reeling from the shock that Headmistress chose Shani for a blowjob over her. The added bombshell of the pet play was too much for it to handle at the moment so she promptly ignored it.

"And what about the blowjob?" Surely she can't do it as well as I can. She could barely handle me.

At that question, Shani's face lit up. "I got it all in!" On her first try!?

"What?"

"I did everything you told me. I took deep breaths, I breathed through my nose, I relaxed when I pushed forward. It was still hard but I did it! Just like you said." Lacey didn't know how to feel. For some strange reason, seeing Shani so happy made her want to feel happy. But also, hearing her words she realized, I have nothing over her now. She can do everything I can do. She looked at the bust she was eye level with. And some things I can't. Then Shani's happiness came back to sting her. Something about Shani being that excited for being able to do something for Headmistress rubbed her the wrong way. It made her pissed. And the worst feeling of all, one that stoked the flames of her rage, was the arousal she felt as she envisioned them in the act. She was mad at Shani for replacing her. But she was also mad at Headmistress for replacing her. And she hated how much she enjoyed watching being replaced. Finally, there was the anger of being left out and not able to watch herself be replaced.