Private Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now." She pulled Lacey towards Shani. "Share." Instantly Lacey's eyes met Amirah's. For half a heartbeat she thought Lacey was going to say no. Instead she got a look that displayed extreme displeasure and reluctance. "Share."

Her face showing obvious displeasure, Lacey leaned across Amirah and grabbed Shan's head. She positioned it so that Shani's head was under hers, as if to baby bird it. Amirah grabbed both of their heads, raising Shani's and lowering Lacey's until they were even. "No. Share it properly."

Lacey sent her another look, shifting from displeasure to pleading, begging her headmistress to not make her do this. She wanted Shani here, so she's her responsibility. Amirah stayed strong and gave back her professional look while nudging Lacey forward.

Lacey submitted, closing her eyes tightly as her lips met Shani's as if this was the worst thing to ever happen to her and she wanted to get it over with. Amirah watched their mouths closely, expecting Lacey to pull something. As expected, she saw Lacey's cheeks barely move, a reservoir of cum still in her mouth. She turned up her stern voice. "Share all of it." With more reluctance she watched as Lacey hollowed out her cheeks, sharing all of it with Shani. "Was that so hard?"

At the question Lacey attempted to pull away from the kiss but Amirah kept her hand firm. "You just gave it to her. I said to share. Shani?" As prompted, she watched Shani return the payload into Lacey's mouth.

She made them 'share' for another minute before allowing them to each swallow their respective portion and separate. Something's wrong. She had expected the resistance to sharing. But she had not expected the resistance to Shani. She figured it would be like previous times where after the initial kiss, she would willingly participate. But the entire time she held them together Lacey seemed to hate it. And now that they were separated she seemed legitimately upset. She could see angry tears start to well up in her eyes.

Going for damage control, Amirah grabbed Lacey, pulling her into a tight hug and laying down, hoping to calm her with her mere presence. "It's OK, Ameli. It's OK." Together they laid there, Lacey clinging to Amirah while she took deep, shaky breaths. Amirah tried to understand what was wrong but nothing she thought of made sense. She had noticed Lacey's shift to an older version after the masturbation, recognizing the meek way she asked to be involved. But it never occurred to her how old Lacey would react to dealing with someone else.

After a few minutes, Amirah relaxed, feeling Lacey herself unwind in her arms. Her breathing became more even. Through still not back to normal, Amirah found it to be a good sign when she recognized a familiar movement. Lacey was rubbing herself against her.

Amirah raised her head and gave Shani an apologetic look. Shani returned a confused one and they had a silent conversation with their eyes. Shani was obviously inquiring about Lacey and Amirah admitted with a look that she didn't know. She then shot Shani a look that asked her to wait a little longer and Shani gave a nod, clearly more worried about Lacey than her own involvement in the threesome. She's such a good girl.

A mewl from Lacey returned her to the situation at hand. Amirah effortlessly rolled on top of Lacey, having to resist the urge to kiss the girl beneath her. Lacey recognized the act and opened her legs, allowing easy access. Hoping to make Lacey feel better, Amirah made love to her twice.

Afterwards she gave Shani a quick fuck and apologized for the lack of attention on her. Shani again seemed to not mind the situation, only inquiring about Lacey's wellbeing.

After she was done with Shani, Amirah called it for the night, sending them on their way. Maybe she'll be better in the morning.

Shani's dorm, hallway

Shani suppressed a moan as she attempted to walk the final steps to her door. Lacey was acting weird again. After they left the classroom, Shani hesitantly asked Lacry if she was OK. In response Lacey told her to shut up, giving Shani hope that she was back to normal. And then she immediately pushed Shani against the wall, feeling her up and pressing into her with a passion. She covered her mouth after a loud moan escaped her lips when Lacey shoved her hand under her skirt. She heard the moan echo down the hallways, and she panicked.

It took a good amount of begging from Shani to convince Lacey to wait until they got back to her room. Even then, despite agreeing, Lacey spent most of the walk back with her hand still up Shani's skirt, pinching and squeezing her ass as they walked, taking obvious pleasure in Shani trying to hold it together while in public.

What's gotten into her? Shani had watched Professor Mubarak have sex with Lacey. Despite the slow, gentle motions, both of them were left breathless at the end. Their eyes never left each other's as they made love. Lacey even stayed down, resting softly while the Professor turned her attention to Shani. I thought she was done.

Getting to her door, Shani went about unlocking it and had to suppress a moan when Lacey's hand slipped around her front, rubbing her clit through her panties. Barely getting the door unlocked, she felt herself pushed inside and heard the door close and lock behind Lacey.

Slut's room

Lacey was pent up. Now back to her old (current) self, she felt the same dissatisfaction she had the night before. Headmistress gave her the attention she wanted, but not the treatment. She wanted to be fucked, not made love to. Pounded into the mattress until she couldn't feel her lower half. After dragging Shani to the bed, she opted to just pull off the slut's panties, not patient enough to wait for her to strip.

As she felt the familiar warmth of Shani's pussy when she thrusted in, she thought to herself, Why won't she just fuck me!? If I can't get it from her, I guess I'll have to use the slut again.

Much like the night before, Lacey poured three loads into Shani, each one punctuated by a roar of pleasure that made Shani worry about the neighbors. And of course she showed the same passion in making Shani cum an equal amount of times. It wouldn't be fair to her otherwise. Both girls passed out still dressed in their sweat soaked uniforms, Lacey squeezing Shani possessively as the smaller girl played the big spoon.

Cafeteria, 3rd day

As she expected, Headmistress sent another messenger to come and collect Shani. This time, Lacey was prepared.

When the girl told them that Headmistress wanted to meet with Shani, Lacey simply stood and said. "No."

Startled, the messenger tried to rebuttal, "But the Professor sai-"

"I know what she said." She gave Shani a look that told her to stay put as she gathered her things. "I'll go." Without giving either girl a chance to respond, she began walking out of the cafe, the messenger following behind.

Headmistress' office

Lacey arrived and knocked on the door.

"You may enter." Lacey strode into the room, noting the mild surprise on Headmistress' face when she saw her. "Lacey?" She turned her gaze to the messenger.

Immediately the messenger started to spout what happened in fear of getting in trouble. "I'm sorry. I told them that you wanted Shani but she wouldn't listen an-"

Headmistress silenced her by holding up a finger. "I understand the situation. You are dismissed." She turned her eyes back to Lacey. "I'll deal with this myself." The messenger quickly left, taking the escape route gift wrapped for her. Headmistress leaned back in her chair, relaxing. "Miss Cambell, for what do I owe this pleasant surprise? I'm almost certain I sent for Miss Almasi."

Lacey strode across the office, making her way around the desk. "I know. I just figured you might enjoy something of a better quality than that low class whore." Lacey leaned on the edge of the desk.

She saw a smirk grow on Headmistress' face. "That's not very kind of you Lacey. I believe I made it a point in your teachings to respect your fellow ladies, no matter their flaws." Seeing the confident smile, Lacey felt herself rise to full mast very quickly. It's what she came here for.

There's no way she could resist this. That morning Lacey remembered their last encounter in her office. It was when Headmistress took her the hardest. She was hoping for a recreation. She lifted her skirt, showing off her throbbing cock to Headmistress and smiling with the same confidence she had the first time.

Headmistress's smile grew wider as she stood from her seat. Yes. She guided Lacey over to her, moving her to the center of the desk. Lacey's breath caught in her throat. Yes. She felt hands grab her ass, lifting her so that she fully sat on the desk. Yesssss. Headmistress moved in closer, standing fully between Lacey's legs. She moved a hand down and softly caressed Lacey's dick with her fingertips, drawing a heated moan from the girl.

"Lacey, what is this?"

Lacey played along. "An erection."

"And why might I ask, do you have an erection in my office? That's very inappropriate young Lady." She fully gripped Lacey's shaft.

"It's not my fault."

"Oh really? Then who's fault is it?"

"I just thought of you and it got like this."

"Could you be insinuating that your lack of etiquette is because of me? The person whose entire job is to teach you etiquette?"

"No..."

Headmistress pressed closer against Lacey, allowing her to feel the bulge in her skirt. "Good. It wouldn't do to have one of my students excusing their own mistakes. Now then, as Headmistress, I can't simply allow you to walk around with this obscene thing. It'll distract the other students, and I know from personal experience just how distracting it can be to the owner." Her voice became more sultry. "Allow me to handle it."

Lacey awaited the feeling of getting pushed down and taken. Instead she watched Headmistress sink to her knees in front of her and take her into her mouth.

Headmistress' office, later

Headmistress was laid across Lacey's back, nibbling on her ear as Lacey moaned under her. After making Lacey cum with her mouth, she had bent Lacey over the desk like she had wanted. She could feel Headmistress' hard cock on her lower back. Unlike how she wanted though, instead of being balls deep inside of her, Headmistress simply rested on top of her, using her hand to slowly stroke Lacey downward.

Unable to resist again, Lacey shuddered as she came for the fourth time, hearing the sound of her load joining the others in the trash can Headmistress placed beneath her to catch her releases. Headmistress continued her slow and methodical strokes.

Headmistress moaned into her ear. "Mmm. For someone so small, you sure do produce a lot of cum. Are you satisfied now Ameli? Or should I wring a few more out of you.?" Lacey couldn't respond while still experiencing her orgasm but her body answered for her. She felt herself getting soft in Headmistress' hand. "I guess you're finally empty," her voice purred in Lacey's ear. "Hopefully you refill enough for tonight."

With that, the weight of Headmistress left her back. Lacey stayed bent over the desk, recovering from her ecstasy as well as internally lamenting about not getting what she needed. She moaned when she felt Headmistress take a tissue and began rubbing her soft cock, cleaning it. After she was done, she felt both of Headmistress' hands on her ass, each one rubbing a cheek. A small part of Lacey's brain sparked hope that she would then spread them and fuck her, but instead she simply patted her backside and said "Come on. Up. Up. Time for class Lacey."

In her post orgasm/sexually frustrated daze, Lacey's rest of the day was a blur. One second Headmistress was kissing her forehead before she left the office, then she blinked and she was sitting in her last class, people all around her gathering their things and leaving the class. She had never felt motions this conflicted. Her body was telling her that she was satisfied, but her mind didn't agree.

Amirah's classroom

After milking her precious little girl at lunch, Amirah spent the rest of her day thinking about how to mess with Shani. It was really fun to do and it turned both of them on. She didn't think of anything, but she did remember something Lacey blurted out during their first time. She does have nice breasts.

When everything was set up and everyone was undressed, she pulled up a chair and made Shani kneel in front of it. She went to her desk and grabbed the bottle of body oil she kept in the drawer. Then she returned to the seat.

"Lacey, bring that sweet little ass over here." Lacey scampered over, obviously eager for whatever she had planned. Amirah palmed Lacey's ass, giving it a few squeezes while she handed Lacey the bottle. She noticed Lacey's hard cock in front of her, bouncing with how hard it was throbbing. "You seem to have recovered. Be a doll and spread some of that on my cock will you?"

Happily, Lacey dropped to her knees next to Shani, slathering her hands in oil and spreading it on Amirah's cock. Amirah had to stop her once it was covered, lest Lacey do her job a little too well and make Amirah cum. "Thank you. Now, please spread it on Shani's chest."

Lacey looked up at her questioningly. Amirah gave her some incentive. "If you do, I'll use the oil on you later." Making up her mind, Lacey started to softly rub the oil onto Shani's chest as Amirah watched. "That's it. Nice and slow."

Amirah gripped her lubed cock, giving herself long, slow strokes as she watched the girls perform for her. Her voice turned sultry as she got off on the situation. Two beautiful young ladies touching each other for my amusement. Now I get how those stereotypical old bastards feel. "Lacey, make sure to get every nook and cranny." She had to make sure to keep her strokes soft. The sight of Lacey massaging Shani's breasts was very arousing.

When finished, Lacey pulled away and both girls looked up for further instructions. Instead of looking at their eyes, Amirah's own gaze was locked on the glistening brown breasts before her.

"Come here Shani." Shani shuffled forward until she was kneeling directly in front of Amirah. "Lacey tells me you give a good boobjob. Is that true?" She smiled at the embarrassment on Shani's face, not stopping her slow strokes.

"I-I try." That drew a bark of laughter from Amirah. I didn't think that would be the response! This girl is fun.

"We'll I think it's about time I found out, don't you?" Shani nodded. Amirah removed her hand from her cock and reclined in the chair, giving Shani plenty of room. She watched as the shy girl inched forward, then took her own breasts and wrapped them around her cock. Amirah let out a loud moan, encouraging her to continue.

After a slow start, Shani got over her embarrassment and moved into a nice rhythm of pumping Amirah's cock with her breasts. If it were anyone else, Amirah would have sat back and enjoyed it. But this wasn't just anyone. This was her Eyani. And she seemed a little too comfortable at the moment, concentrating solely on the boob job. Can't have her getting complacent now can we?

Headmistress' Classroom

Lacey sat off to the side and watched the boob job, focusing on how Headmistress moaned and writhed in her seat while Shani worked. She watched as Headmistress stared at Shani for a minute before allowing a warm smile to appear on her face.

"Hello, Shani."

Shani seemed startled by being addressed, jarring her out of her zone. She slowed down as she responded. "Um... Hi."

"I didn't say you could stop." Shani quickly tried to go back to her previous rhythm, obviously more conscious of what she was doing. "Shani."

Once again, Shani hesitated to look up towards Headmistress, this time making sure not to stop her movements. "Yes?"

"How was your day, Shani? Did you learn anything new in your classes today?" At the mundane question Lacey understood her deal. She's fucking with her again. Shani seemed to realize it as well, or at the very least it had the desired effect. She seemed confused and embarrassed. Her face screamed 'why are you asking me this now?'

Shani ventured an answer, her voice soft. "Today was fine. It was mostly review."

"That's good." Headmistress let the conversation die down for only a minute before going, "Shani."

"Yes?"

Headmistress reached her hand down and placed it on Shani's head, brushing it through her short hair. "You are very pretty Shani." Lacey had to admit, even through her jealousy, that it was a genius play. The very nature of a boob job gave Headmistress a close and clean shot of her face. And while performing it Shani could not escape, let alone use her hands to hide. The best she could do was turn her head to the side.

"Th-thank you Professor."

"Shani. What did I ask you to call me when we're together?" She moved her hand to caress her face.

"Oh, right. Thank you, Amirah."

"You are very welcome Shani. I do like pretty girls. Speaking of which, Lacey, come here." Surprised to be included, Lacey excitedly moved over, standing next to Headmistress. Headmistress reached out her free hand to caress Lacey's face as well. "My two beautiful girls."

Lacey watched as Headmistress removed both her hands, picking up the oil next to the chair and pouring some into one hand. "I promised you a reward Lacey." She reached up and slathered Lacey's throbbing cock in the oil.

Replacing her dry hand on Shani's head, Headmistress took Lacey's dick and began giving it slow strokes, causing Lacey to release a moan. "I've done it to you plenty of times. I think it's only fair that you paint my chest too.

The next few minutes were, as usual, slow. Headmistress and Lacey each let out gentle moans as they each were pumped. Lacey let out a surprised gasp when Headmistress leaned forward and licked her stomach. "You taste delightful."

Throwing in a few more licks, Lacey came undone when Headmistress traced her belly button in slow circles. Feeling her orgasm start, Headmistress positioned Lacey's cock above her chest. As Lacey shivered on her feet, Headmistress coaxed the slow stream to drip onto her, making sure to point Lacey's cock to cover as much as possible. When she was finished, she leaned in and gave Lacey's sensitive tip a kiss, causing her to release another groan. She used the hand that once held Lacey's cock to now hold her hand.

Then Headmistress returned her full attention to the boob job, Lacey recognizing the beginning of her own climax. "You were right. She's good. Maybe I should give you one of these." Then she addressed Shani again "I'm close, Eyani. Don't stop."

Lacey watched Headmistress closed her eyes and leaned her head back as she came. She felt Headmistress squeeze her hand as she watched the cock still between Shani's breasts began to squirt its semen.

The moment seemed to last forever. It reminded Lacey just how hot it was to see her role model orgasm. Seeing Headmistress lost in the pleasure felt so good. She watched her face contort as her mouth opened to release sweet moans. Her stomach muscles flexed as she released copious amounts of semen on Shani's chest as the boobs continued to milk her. And the hand squeezing Lacey's was the best part. Feeling her squeeze her hand during orgasm made Lacey feel like she was a part of it, despite not being the one to make her cum.

And then time slowed further when Headmistress stopped cumming. As she watched Headmistress come down from her orgasm, a feeling of déjà vu all but punched her in the gut. Why? The mood felt different, yet wholly familiar. Some part of her knew what was about to happen before it even started.

1...45678...13