Private Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at the whore below her, writhing and contorting her face in pleasure. It ticked Amirah off even further that the slut was enjoying her punishment. "Answer me."

She could barely gasp out an answer as Amriah resumed her brutal pace. "Y-y-yes! I'm sorry!"

"Sorry's not gonna cut it. You have to learn your lesson."

Amirah continued fucking shani while using her hands to demean her in any way possible. Never touching it directly, she grazed Shani's clit, symbolizing that she has no control over her own pleasure. She pinched Shani's nipples through her sports bra. She leaned down and bit her neck, not nearly as hard as in the office but enough to show her who's boss. I should let Lacey take a go at her. Really put her in her place.

Amirah felt herself approaching her climax. This would be the second time of the day she came quickly, but she didn't care. She had enough anger to survive at the very least three more rounds. The main thing was that she wanted to conquer all of her. And then watch as Lacey conquered her.

Amirah bit Shani's shoulder again, and began trailing bites up. When she reached her neck, she switched to hard sucking, wanting to leave as many visible marks as possible on her as reminders of her place.

Headmistress' Classroom.

Following the pattern of the last couple of days, Lacey watched the two copulate. She was jealous, horny, and mad that she was horny. And then she watched it come to its conclusion.

She watched as Headmistress trailed hickeys up Shani's neck, leaving dark marks on her brown skin. She felt like she knew what was coming. For she had been in this very situation before. All emotions left her. In the void they left, there was only emptiness and a single word. No.

She watched as Headmistress reached Shani's chin. She switched from hickeys to licking as she trained her tongue from the underside of Shani's chin to the corner of her mouth. Then Headmistress spoke as Lacey saw her fly into an orgasm.

"Take every drop."

And then Lacey watched as her Headmistress took Shani's lips while she filled her.

Amirah's Classroom

Amirah gave Shani a few more pumps, just to make sure she had gotten all of it out and into the whore. She used her tongue to claim every bit of her mouth. When finished, she pulled out unceremoniously and stood up, wiping her sweat with her sleeve. Shani remained on her back and Amirah towered over her. Good.

"Alright Lacey it's your-" She heard the sound of the classroom door slamming shut and turned around. "... turn."

Attempting to fix her clothes as she went, Amirah reached the door and stepped into the hallway. She only caught the moments before Lacey turned the corner down the hallway, blonde hair flowing as she ran. Amirah saw from behind as she wiped her face with her sleeve and turned the corner, out of sight. Maybe she had to go to the bathroom? But why wouldn't she have said anything? Wait. The bathrooms are the other direction. And it looked almost as if she was- Amirah looked down and saw two wet spots on the floor from her door. Following the trail with her eyes,, she saw that it appeared to have started in the classroom and followed the path Lacey took down the hallway. She had been crying.

Shani appeared in the doorway next to her, also having fixed her clothes. "Where did Lacey go?"

Amirah didn't know how to respond. She didn't know what caused her Ameli to run away or to cry. Or at least she didn't know the specific reason. But she felt in her heart of hearts, she was the cause of it.

"I. I made her cry."

Outside Shani's room

Shani returned to her room that night after forty five minutes of running around campus. After the revelation that Lacey was crying, she asked Professor Mubarak why. The only answer she got was "It's my fault."

Shani quickly realized she had to be the one to take charge of the situation. Lacey ran off to god knows where and Professor Mubarak was distraught, near catatonic. The professor sat down at her desk with her head in her hands for several minutes, talking to herself and asking herself what she did to cause this. After a brief argument, Shani made Professor Mubarak agree to cleaning up and going home, promising she would take care of Lacey in the meantime.

That taken care of, Shani left the room, setting off in a brisk jog to Lacey's dorm while sending her texts. Each text was left on read. Once she saw the ellipses and stopped, waiting for a response, but when the bubble disappeared, she resumed her traveling, now up to just under sprint.

After checking Lacey's room and not getting a response, she checked the cafeteria, the quad, and any other place that would be available to students at night. She ran all around campus looking for Lacey and still could not find her. She then returned to her room, having expended all of her energy, hoping Lacey would turn up in the morning.

When she passed Madison's door, it opened and hands dragged her in. When she got her bearings, she found what she had been looking for. Lacey was on Madison's bed, still sniffling as Madison rubbed her back. It was her friend and vice captain Nia who had dragged her into the room and now had her face inches from Shani's own.

"What did you do?"

"What?"

"I came here to have a wonderful evening with my girlfriend and instead I find your girlfriend sitting in the same spot she was last time, crying. What did you do?"

Lacey spoke up from the bed. Her voice was ragged, clearly from sobbing. "I told you it wasn't her fault!"

Nia kept her grip on Shani as she turned around to Lacey. "You keep crying every time she texts or calls you. If not her then who?"

Madison chimed in. "It could be the other person who keeps texting her." As if on queue, Lacey's phone went off. Madison reached for it but Lacey quickly grabbed it and stuffed it into her midsection, hiding it like a child. "Lacey, we can't help if you won't tell us what's wrong."

"You wouldn't understand!" Lacey snapped at Madison. Shani had never seen her like this. But she was right. They wouldn't understand.

Shani hesitantly stepped forward. "I would." Lacey looked up at her, seemingly truly seeing her for the first time since she entered the room. Her eyes recognized the truth of Shani's words.

Lacey stood from the bed, breaking Madison's hug and zipped off to Shani, slamming into her midsection in a tight hug. Never before had Lacey seemed so small to Shani.

Knowing they couldn't talk about it in the present company, Shani excused them from Madison's room with the promise of updating them on Lacey's wellbeing later on. Once inside her room, Lacey refused to answer any questions. She promised answers later, but for now she just needed a shoulder to cry on. And so that's what Shani was. She held Lacey as she cried herself to sleep and wondered. What did the Professor do?

Shani's room, 5th day, evening

Upon waking up that morning, Shani tried to rise up out of bed and was promptly held down by Lacey. She did not seem ready to go to class and said as much to Shani. Not willing to abandon Lacey in her time of need, Shani stayed with her. Eventually, around one in the afternoon, they got out of bed, only to electronically submit their assignments.

Not thinking Lacey could take being alone for any extended periods of time, Shani decided they would order delivery for lunch and dinner. She got a text from Nia at some point saying that she would cover for her at practice.

The day was spent in uneasy silence, at least in terms of words. Lacey would stare off into space, deep in thought about something. Whenever Shani wanted to inquire, she would meet Lacey's eyes and see fear. The fear that she was about to ask the questions she wanted to ask. She's not ready yet.

The silence was only for spoken words. Every now and then Lacey would break into tears, unable to deal with whatever was happening in her head. When this happened, Shani would hold her again until she settled down. At times, they were seemingly random, but they were guaranteed when Lacey's phone went off, signaling a message from Professor Mubarak.

The messages stopped when Professor Mubarak sent Shani a message, inquiring about Lacey and what was wrong. When she received the text, Lacey looked at her with the sad eyes again. Not sure what she wanted exactly, Shani typed in "She's not ready to see you/talk about it yet," and held up the phone to Lacey. After a second Lacey solemnly nodded, approving of the message and Shani hit send. The last text Professor Mubarak sent to either of them was "OK."

The day began and ended the same way. Lacey crying in Shani's arms.

Cafeteria, 6th day

Shani ate her lunch silently with Lacey. She had feared she pushed Lacey too far by suggesting they go to classes that day but Lacey followed along wordlessly. She went to every class but the one Professor Mubarak taught. Professor Mubarak didn't even call her name for roll call.

Shani was not ready for the amount of attention they would get upon their return. The school's mascot and sweetheart, Lacey Campbell, had missed her second day of classes ever. And when she came back to classes she was visibly distraught, exponentially more than the last time, and clung to Shani as if she were an emotional support animal. As the entire cafeteria snuck glances at them, Shani thought to herself, Well, there's no denying there's something between us now.

Like yesterday, Lacey had been silent for most of it. Even professors recognized her emotional state and made sure not to call on her. But she didn't cry, no matter how much it looked like she was on the verge at times.

Shani wanted to do something, anything to make her feel better but she didn't know how. It was true that she had more information than everyone else, but all she had was the who, not the why. She opted to go for a compliment.

Lacey usually sat across from her, but today she sat beside her. Shani figured it was because the physical contact calmed her, so she wormed her arm out of Lacey's grip and threw it over her shoulder. She ignored some of the gasps scattered around the cafe.

Lacey for the first time showed something other than sadness as she looked up at Shani in surprise. "Are you OK?"

Lacey blinked once. Then she returned to her melancholy state as she looked back down at her food. "No."

"But at least you're trying. I'm proud of you." Realizing she didn't think this far ahead, Shani scrambled for a compliment. "You went to class and you didn't even... cry... at all." Shani mentally kicked herself.

Lacey looked up at her again, and for the first time in two days she looked a little more like her old self. Mostly because the look on her face screamed 'what kind of idiot are you?' instead of sadness. But it worked.

After the glance, Lacey cracked a smile. Shani ignored the 'awww's' from the crowd. Lacey giggled. "You're so stupid. You expect that to make me feel better?" Despite her words, she had now fallen into a fit of laughter. At the tail end of it though, the sadness returned and Shani was afraid it would turn into sobs. Lacey grew quiet for a second. "This is where you go, right?"

"What?"

"Isn't this when you go to her office to have fun without me?"

"Not today." Lacey looked at her with surprise again. "And if you want... not ever again."

Lacey was stunned. "Oh. OK." Lacey went back to being quiet, but this time was contemplation without the sadness. Eventually she did start smiling to herself.

Volleyball gym

Shani practiced hard to make up for her missed day. The entire time she could feel Lacey' eyes on her. Unlike usual, where she could feel Lacey undressing her with her eyes, this was more innocent staring. Lacey was just looking at her with this blank stare.

After practice, Shani let Lacey lead her like normal. Outside of the gym, Lacey took two steps towards their usual path. Towards the classroom, before stopping. Without acknowledging it, she turned on a dime and led Shani back to her room.

Shani's room

The girls finished their homework early for once. Having your nights free leaves a lot of free time. Lacey had been doing a lot better since lunch. If you could count moving from negative emotions to neutral ones to be 'better.'

Shani felt awkward. She didn't know what to do. Usually, when she didn't know what to do, Lacey would tell her what to do. But Lacey wasn't herself at the moment. She looked at the clock. Eight pm. Usually she'd be beneath Professor Mubarak right now, subjected to pleasures and embarrassment. ... or whatever that last time was.

She surfed the web on her phone until Lacey began moving. Lacey still had the same blank look. She wordlessly grabbed Shani and moved her to the bed. Oh. I guess it has been a while. Hopefully this is a good sign. When Lacey went to push her down, Shani went with it, falling onto the bed and waiting until Lacey crawled on top of her.

Instead of pulling off her clothes or any of the usual sexy stuff, Lacey just crawled on top of Shani and laid there, her head resting on Shani's bosom, rising and falling with Shani's breaths.

Lacey spoke after a minute of just sitting there. "Thank you."

Shani once again had no idea what was happening. "For what?"

"For the way you changed my plans. I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here. So thank you, for being the perfect distraction."

The word 'distraction' sent off a minor alarm in the back of Shani's head but she figured she was looking too far into it. Lacey was opening up and now was the time to coax her out of her shell, not question her and potentially make it worse. "No problem..."

Lacey started to shake a little and Shani realized she was holding back tears. Her voice strained with the effort. "Thank you for being a rare and unexpected friend. Especially after the way I treated you. Thank you for your smile and the way you comfort me." The shaking got worse. Shani was about to tell her not to push herself but Lacey pushed on. "You're something I'd never choose normally." Ouch. "But at the same time, you're someone I don't want to lose and be without again." Awwww...? Lacey squeezed her a little tighter. In barely a whisper she said, "You're the best thing I never knew I needed."

Having been bombarded with that hurtful yet uplifting speech, Shani had been about to say something when Lacey crawled up her body until they were face to face. She laid a gentle kiss on Shani's lips. It lasted only a second, but it carried so much meaning. So much affection.

Then Lacey got up and grabbed her bag. She went over to the door and flashed Shani a smile. A weak one, but a smile nonetheless. "I haven't been to my room in a while. See you tomorrow, Shani."

Shani sat in stunned silence after Lacey left. Then her heart filled with so much joy she almost began crying herself. She called me by my name.

Cafeteria, 7th day

Lacey had pulled a complete one eighty on her attitude. She was right back to being the bright and cheerful girl that the whole school knew her to be. She met Shani at her room that morning and gave her a hug and kiss, then waited for Shani to get ready and they went to class together.

Shani had felt the eyes on her as Lacey pretended to not notice. She was giving the full girlfriend experience. They talked in between classes. Lacey clung to her any chance she got. She even openly flirted with her in front of other students. This is different.

Shani was happy that Lacey seemed to be happy. She even went to Professor Mubarak's class, though she didn't sit up front. She sat next to Shani and never once looked up from her notebook, taking notes on audio only.

And so they sat at their usual table, with Lacey looking better than ever while she conversed with Shani. It's almost as if the past two days didn't happen.

Shani was lost in Lacey's eyes and jumped when two people joined them at their table. Shani turned her head and saw Madison and Nia sitting across from them.

Madison spoke first. "You seem to be doing better, Lacey."

Nia joined in. "Are you ready to tell us what happened?"

Lacey's face dropped. Shani stepped in, glaring at her long time friend. "No, she's not."

Nia raised her eyebrows in surprise but pushed the point no further. Madison giggled at the two of them. "Hey Nia, remember when we were friends with Shani?" Shani shot her a confused glance. Were? The three of them had known each other since before the university, meeting in secondary school. They had always been close and she considered them the sisters she never had. They shared everything together. Except the fact they were going out, apparently.

Nia responded in kind, a grin appearing on her face. "Yeah, I do."

Before Shani could question the two of them, Madison continued. "I can see what's happening."

Shani spoke up. "What?"

Nia joined in. "And they don't have a clue."

Who?

Madison, "They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line."

Nia, "Our trio's down to two!"

Shani then got the joke. "Oh."

But her friends kept going. Madison put on an honestly offensive French accent. "The sweet caress of twilight." that caused Lacey to snort in laughter.

Nia, "There's magic everywhere."

Madison, "And with all this romantic atmosphere..."

Both, "Disaster's in the air! Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings...-"

Shani cut in. "OK! OK! You made your point." She was blushing and knew they gained enjoyment from her pain. Lacey doubled over, heaving in laughter did not help.

Madison insisted, now parodying Shani's voice, "So many things to tell her. But how to make her see? The truth about my past, impossible. She'd turn away from me."

In an act of complete betrayal, Lacey took the next line while sliding closer. She recovered enough to get the lines out with a smile. Shani gave her the 'et tu brute?' look. "She's holding back, she's hiding." Lacey reached up and cupped Shani's face, looking deeply into her eyes. "But what, I can't decide. Why won't she be the girl I know she is? The queen I see inside."

Shani broke away from Lacey's hand and turned completely around. Refusing to humor them any further. And that's when she noticed all of the immediate tables were starting at them, snickering. Great.

Hearing laughter come around the table, Shani kept her arms crossed as Nia wrapped her in a hug, cradling Shani's head against her chest. Shani expected this to be an apology, not for Nia to double down.

"Come stop your crying, it will be alright."

Shani sighed. "I'm not crying."

Nia readed down to hold one of Shani's hands. "Come take my hand, hold it tight." When Nia squeezed, Shani recognized the Phil Collins' classic and jerked her hand away.

"Nia plea-" Nia shushed her and it only made Shani more annoyed.

Nia's voice went back to normal. "No matter how much Lacey tries to take you away from us, we'll still be friends. You know why?"

"Lacey isn-"

Nia started singing again. "This bond between us, can't be broken." She held Shani's head tighter. "I will be here, don't you cry."

Shani heard full fledged laughs from other tables. This led to an embarrassed outburst. "I'm not crying!"

Nia turned her gaze to the neglected girlfriends, sending them a look to make them jealous while clutching poor Shani's head. "You'll be in my in my heart. No matter what they say. You'll be in my heart. Alwayssssss."

The two neglected girlfriends had had enough. Lacey began weakly tugging on Shani's arm, trying to pry her away. Madison tried to go around to Nia, but she just held on tighter.

1...678910...13