Private Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice gets louder. "Why can't they understand the way we feel? They just don't trust what they can't explain!"

Both of the girlfriends whined. "Shaaanniii."

"Ni-Ni Pleaseeeee."

Nia only turned up the volume. "Don't listen to them! Cause what do they know!? We need each other. To have! To hold! They'll see in time! I knowwww! We'll show them together!" Another volume raise. Now all of the cafe is laughing at them. Shani is too busy laughing to try to escape. Nia continued. "Cause you'll be in my heart! Believe me, you'll be in my heart! From this day on!" She turned up the heat. "Now and foreeeverrr moorrrreee!" She took a breath for the home stretch. "Oh, you'll be in my heart." Shani could feel and hear the air entering Nia's lungs from her vantage point. Wait no.

Nia belted out the next line, going for sheer volume over skill at singing. "You'll be here in my hearrrrrrrrt!"

"That is enough!" The cafeteria that was full of laughter and mirth was instantly silenced by a very angry Professor Amirah. "My office. Now." The four girls gathered their things and marched after her. Madison and Nia still held some of the previous enjoyment and the cafe was alive with snickers. But Shani saw no enjoyment in Lacey's face.

Amirah's office.

When Amirah heard that there were students causing a ruckus in the cafeteria, she was ashamed to say she got excited. Since the Lacey incident, she'd gone back to sadness and having a hair trigger. She was looking for an excuse to let off some steam.

She had been ready to let them have it in front of their peers. That was until she saw Lacey was among the troublemakers. The anger flooded out of her and was replaced with guilt. So she took them to her office to have a little bit of privacy.

She spent ten minutes giving the usual rant about how proper young ladies shouldn't act like they did and such, but her heart wasn't in it. Neither were any of their hearts. Miss Rose was still laughing at what had transpired, she couldn't resist the smirk that was plastered on her face. Miss Adams seemed to be angry at Miss Rose for getting her into trouble. Shani kept nervously glancing between Amirah and outside of Amirah's peripheral. Where Lacey sat.

Amirah wasn't ready to look at her yet so she focused most of her attention at the two other girls. And from the feeling she'd been getting, Lacey hadn't looked at her once since the cafe.

She concluded her beratement with "Miss Adams, since this is your first offence, I see no reason to punish you as long as you understand what you did wrong." That surprised her. "And Miss Rose, this has been your first outburst in quite a while, so the same to you." She made sure to give both of them as stern of a glare as she could manage. "Do not make my regret my charity."

"Thank you, Headmistress Mubarak."

"I won't, Professor"

"You two are dismissed. Unfortunately this incident is the latest in a string of unexcused absences and tardiness from these two. As such they require extra discipline."

She watched as the two girls shot Lacey and Shani apologetic looks while they left, eager to escape before Amirah changed her mind.

She waited a few minutes, in case anyone decided to interrupt them. Minutes of deafening silence. Then Amirah relaxed. Steeling her resolve, she turned to look at Lacey for the first time.

Lacey sat in her chair, slouched, arms crossed and looked off to the side at the floor. If Amirah had any leverage, the teacher inside would have corrected her. But Amirah felt as if she were the one who was in the wrong, despite not knowing what was wrong.

"Lace-"

Lacey interrupted her. Voice cold and matter of fact. "Is this what it takes?"

"Huh?"

"You invite Shani here every day. But the only way to get you to invite me is to act out?"

"Lacey that's not tr-"

Lacey finally turned toward her. Tears in her eyes. "Then why!? If it's not true then why didn't you invite me!?" Then her voice got quiet. "Why only her? Am I not good enough anymore for you?"

Amirah's heart sank. She voiced her inner thoughts. "No! That's not true. That will never be true. Lacey you aren't just enough for me. You're more than enough. You're perfect and I love you so much."

"If you think I'm so perfect then why did you only invite Shani over me?"

Amirah had to think about this one. I can't just tell her the plan can I? That would defeat the purpose. But it's hurting her so much... Amirah's eyes glanced at Shani for a second, trying to seek aid or advice on if she should tell Lacey. Unfortunately that was the wrong thing to do.

"Even now you can't stop thinking about her! We can't even talk without you lusting after her or looking at her." Lacey stood up, picking up her bag and heading towards the door.

"Ameli wait!"

Lacey spat out, "Don't call me that." When she reached the door she grabbed the knob but then stopped. "Are we actually getting in trouble or am I allowed to leave?"

Amirah was at a loss for words. "Y-you may go... if you wish to."

Lacey opened the door, not turning around as she spoke. "I do. You two have fun, Professor Mubarak."

Professor Mubarak's office.

Shani sat uncomfortably in her seat, having just watched what transpired. Professor Mubarak stared at the doorway for several seconds. Then she spoke in a near whisper. "You are dismissed, Shani."

Shani had been about to say something, to ask if she was OK. But then she saw the tears streaming down her face. I don't think now's the time. Shani got up and left the office, thinking of only two things. Where did Lacey go? And how do I fix this?

Shani's room

Guessing correctly, Shani went straight to her room and found Lacey sitting outside of it, arms wrapped around her knees. She approached casually and cautiously.

"You're not going to class?" Lacey shook her head silently. Shani opened her door. "Want to come in?" Lacey just got up and entered the room. She threw her bag down and landed face first on Shani's bed, burying her face in a pillow. Shani followed suit, placing her bag down and climbing into bed, holding Lacey from the side while she cried.

She thought about what happened in the office. So that's what set her off? Shani felt a wave of guilt. She wasn't innocent in all of this. But should she tell Lacey the truth about the plan? I'll leave that to later.

When Lacey relatively calmed down, Shani took a risk and asked a question. Something didn't add up to her. "Hey... Lacey?" Lacey grunted in acknowledgment. "Are you mad at me?"

Lacey turned around in Shani's arms, resuming her now staple position of resting her head on Shani's chest.

"No."

"But why not? If you are mad about the lunch thing... I didn't exactly resist them. I went along with them."

Lacey surprised her with her answer. "Of course you went with her. She's beautiful, smart, a role model and aggressive. She's wonderful and nice once you get to know her. She's loving and caring and nurturing. Anyone would go with her if given the chance. You would be stupid not to." That was all compliments.

Silence reigned supreme for a few minutes. Then Shani felt Lacey's hands start to unbutton her shirt. She also felt something pushed up against her pelvis. This'll take her mind off of it. And it's been a few days, she probably needs it. Shani knew first hand just how much this tiny girl could cum.

Shani allowed Lacey to climb on top of her, getting excited to have some non platonic physical contact with her girlfriend. And then she saw her face and all of the progress and happiness from the past couple of days vanished. Lacey had the thousand yard stare.

Shani's room, evening, 10th day

Shani was still awake at her desk while Lacey slept in the bed. She had forgotten about a project and only remembered to do it because Lacey offhandedly mentioned how she turned it in early.

Having time alone to herself, or at least alone in the sense that Lacey wasn't liable to jump her anytime soon, Shani had time to think about her situation. One step forward, two steps back.

Shani had been right about Lacey being pent up. She had used Shani several times the previous and current night before drifting off to sleep. Where does she keep it all? But the sex in and of itself wasn't the problem. It was the emotions behind the sex. They were back to how it was when they first started with a few key changes. At any point in the room Lacey would walk over and impose herself on Shani and they would both fall into acts of debauchery. One difference was that this time Lacey made sure she came, which was nice. Another was that vaginal intercourse was now a staple instead of all the other sex acts they had frequented. That was also nice. But the last difference was the biggest and most troubling. The thousand yard stare was back, and it would appear every time they had sex.

A pattern had begun to form. Lacey would approach Shani for sex, then spend a few minutes of foreplay to get them both going. Then she would make Shani cum as fast as possible, almost as if to get it out of the way. Then she would fuck Shani. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow. But from every point after she made Shani cum and until she drifted off to sleep from post coitus exhaustion, she had the look. The look meant she was thinking about Professor Mubarak again. And when she had finally begun looking at me. She even stopped using her name during sex.

Shani felt used. Not used in the way she liked either. Lacey using her for for just sex had been fine. It was her purpose, her introduction to being a whore. She was Lacey's whore, nothing more, nothing less. Then she was used for sex by both Professor and Mubarak, and she was their whore. She liked being used by professor Mubarak, despite the embarrassment it caused her in the moment. And that last time... She shivered in her seat. Memories of the last time she slept with the Professor came up pretty often, and they never failed to make her wet. Even that time she had just been a toy to Professor Mubarak. That was fine, she never wanted to be more than a toy to her anyway.

But then Professor Mubarak went and told her that Lacey liked her. And based on how Lacey reacted the following few days Shani was inclined to believe her. She truly felt like she had gotten past just a thing for Lacey to cum on, and became Lacey's thing to cum on. A small but important distinction. She even used my name. But now they had regressed back to just a hole Lacey used to jerk off with while thinking of the Professor. Shani felt used.

Shani was interrupted from her halfhearted calculations by a phone call. No one calls me but my parents. And it was too late for them to be calling, barring an emergency. Shani picked up her phone and saw Professor Mubarak's number.

She hadn't seen Professor Mubarak for three days. The day after the office incident she vanished. Well, not exactly vanished. It was announced in her class that she had, for the first time, opted to take her vacation days and would be gone for the next week. Shani knew it had something to do with what had happened and sent her a message after classes, asking if she was OK. The only response back was a "No."

Looking over to make sure Lacey was still asleep, Shani took the call. "Hello."

"Sorry to bother you so late at night Shani but... do you have time to talk?" If it weren't for the number and the vague resemblance of her voice, Shani would not have recognized the Professor. The voice was soft. It carried none of the force or will behind it as her usual tone. It sounded weak, frail, and vulnerable.

"Yeah, of course." Shani kicked herself for the casual tone. She's still my superior. She awaited the chastisement that never came.

"Thank you. Do you think we could meet outside, in the quad?"

"Sure."

Dorm quad

It was a cool night. After hastily submitting her mostly finished project, she could take the hit on her grade, she threw on a pair of shirts and close fitting t shirt and headed outside. She was surprised to see that Professor Mubarak was already out there. Though not as surprised as she was by the state of her role model.

The professor was wearing clothes that most of the student body couldn't fathom she owned. She wore a pair of grey sweatpants that looked one size too big. She wore an open, zip up hoodie and a plain T shirt under it. Though all the clothes in question were clean, the sheer way she carried herself made her appearance look disheveled. Especially in contrast to how she normally carried herself.

Her hair was unkempt, thrown into a ponytail simply to get it out of the way. Her shoulders slouched in the exact way she advised her students to not stand. Her face held a deep seated sadness. Even like this, she was still beautiful to Shani. But compared to how she normally was, this was a faded beauty. Beauty on the outside that did not reach deeper than the skin.

She wordlessly led Shani to a bench in an out of the way corner and there they sat for a few silent minutes.

Professor Mubarak was the first to speak. She stared at Shani as she spoke, but not at her eyes. "You look good..."

"Thanks. You look-..." Shani trailed off, thinking of something to say.

The Professor finished it for her. "Like shit. I know."

The silence returned. And then Shani got the question she was waiting for. "How is she?"

Shani didn't have to think hard on this one. "Not good. She puts on a happy face during the day, but at night she's a mess. She cries herself to sleep."

Professor Mubarak gave a dry laugh. "At least we have that in common." And then she got sad again. "I'm sorry to bother you like this Shani. There's no one else I could turn to with all of this. I'm sure you have things you have to do, I'll leave you to it." She made to stand up but Shani grabbed her arm, halting her.

"Wait. I can talk. You need someone to talk to and I wasn't doing anything anyway."

Professor smiled sadly at that but still relaxed back into the bench. "I thought I taught you that lying was bad." Shani gave her a confused look. The Professor held up an email on her phone. "I got your submission before you came out." Shit.

Shani felt the silence take control again and tried to push the conversation forward. "She still thinks of you. All the time. Even when... we are together." That made The Professor turn towards her. Though she didn't look Shani in the eyes at first. Her eyes lingered on Shani's legs before she shook head and met Shani's gaze.

"That's good. For her I mean! No- I mean-" She sighed. "It's good that she's getting the release she needs. We both know how pent up she can get. I'm sorry about the other part. Not only did I hurt her but now you're getting hurt because of my actions."

Shani was about to say 'it's fine,' but it wasn't fine. She didn't know how to reassure without denying the truth. So she just nodded in affirmation. Then she spoke up. "If I can ask, why didn't you have her come to the office with me during lunch?"

"Because of my stupid plan... among other reasons."

"Other reasons?" She was met with only silence. "Amirah." That got her Professor's attention. "I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong. Even if I can't fix it, it would feel good to get it off your chest."

Shani noticed the professor's gaze on her chest as she spoke. "She thinks I betrayed her. That I abandoned her for you. And I'm afraid that she's not entirely wrong." Her voice was full of guilt.

"What do you mean by that? Do you - do you like me?"

Amirah was quick to deny. "No! No. I feel nothing for you past the desire for your body." That sentence hung in the air before the Professor realized what she said. "No! I mean." She let out a noise of frustration. "Ughh. I can't do anything right. I'm sorry Shani, I didn't mean it like that. You are a wonderful girl and I value you but I simply meant-"

Shani interrupted. "That you don't like me the same way you like Lacey. I understand."

"Yes. Like that. It's just. It's like I'm always standing near a fire, trying to not get burned, you know?" Shani did not know, but the Professor continued. "I was a good Headmistress. I was strict, powerful, and righteous. And I was proud of that fact. Then I met Lacey and things changed. I began an illicit relationship with a student. It was fun, fiery and full of passion. But then that passion grew into something new. Love. And it was that love that caused me to push Lacey away."

Amirah took a deep breath. Shani saw that she was lost in her own world as she continued. "Each time I pushed her away, she found some way to drag me back in. A game of cat and mouse where I wrongly assumed I was the cat. Then she brought you into the mix. I went insane. You are very beautiful Shani. And sexy. Almost opposite of Lacey, in physical traits at least." She started tearing up. "When it was just Lacey and I, I thought I was better than this. I told myself that it wasn't a teacher taking advantage of a student. It was two people who found each other. But when you came along, I proved myself wrong. I showed my true colors. A vulgar, weak, licentious woman." The Professor paused her confession and began crying.

Shani reached out and pulled her Professor into a hug. They sat there on the bench for several moments, the Professor crying into Shani's shoulder. When the tears subsided, Shani felt one of the Professor's hands on her back start to slide downward. The Professor's breath in Shani's ear grew familiarly labored. She felt herself pulled deeper into the embrace until-

The Professor jerked back, removing herself from the hug. "Fuck. I did it again. I'm sorry." She sighed again. "She's right."

"Right about what?"

"You. I've been seeing you more than I've seen her. In person at least. I still think about her all the time." A pause. "Every time I close my eyes I see her in my office. I see her standing there, her smoldering eyes scorching my soul." another pause. "I deserved it. Whenever we were apart I could still feel her, see her form writhing beneath me. Then I'd dream we were out on a date somewhere, the sun caught in her blond hair as she smiled at me. I still do. My love for her blazes in me out of all control." The Professor stopped, seemingly lost in her emotions. Shani put a hand on her knee to show her support.

The Professor put a hand on Shani's knee in a similar gesture, offering a weak smile before continuing, "But then you came and things became different. I love Lacey, but I also know that this love is wrong. I became... afraid to interact with her one on one. I didn't want to mess up. To say or do something more that I couldn't take back. So I separated my love for Lacey and gave parts of it to you. What I didn't anticipate was the mental state I was developing."

"Mental state?"

"My love for Lacey burns hot and bright. I dared not get too close for fear of burning myself or more importantly, her. I am always on my guard around her. But you. You are different. You mean nothing to me." Shani tried not to take that one personally. She also noticed the Professor's hand was now gripping her mid thigh tightly. "In putting the feelings into you, I had no such fears. I was free to jump head first into the passion. But unlike the heavenly warmth that Lacey's provided, your fire was one of raw lust. While her's filled me with happiness and a sense of purpose, yours was a hellfire of burning temptation. The more I used you, the hotter it got. Just the sight of you caused the fire to dance just beneath my skin. I used you as a manifestation of my burning desire for Lacey. And that hellfire, like everything else from hell, turned me to sin. Which in this case, is you."

1...7891011...13