Private Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise, Ameli. But there's one problem."

"What now?"

"There's someone you forgot to ask." Then they both looked over at Shani. "We haven't been very kind to you, Shani. You are free to do as you please. I would understand if you want nothing to do with us after the way we treated you."

To be completely honest, Shani wanted to be with Lacey. But Lacey wanted them both. Shani herself was fond of the Professor enough though, so if that's what Lacey wanted, then she could handle it. As long as they treat me like a person this time. "I think I can make it work."

Lacey spoke up this time. "Shani, I don't want you to do something you aren't sure about. You deserve more than that."

Shani felt her own emotions welling up. The simple fact that they pulled out of their own moment to include and check in with her made her hopeful for the future. "Yes."

Both of the women holding hands smiled. Then Lacey leaned down and attempted to kiss the Professor but she pulled back "Lacey, you know we ca-"

"You said you'd treat us the same. You kissed her. You just said-" Hearing the truth to her words and the pain in her voice, the Professor immediately grabbed Lacey's face and deeply kissed her.

Shani could see the metaphorical fireworks that went off in Lacey's head when she got what she wanted. She wasted no time in returning the kiss. At first it started out slow. A passionate kiss one would give to a lover. But then it got more aggressive, each of them feeding on the emotions that once clouded the room. Now that they both knew the whole story, there were no secrets between them. No more heartache and hurt. Now they meant to make up for lost time. Or so Shani thought.

Lacey straddled the Professor's lap and started to unbutton the Professor's blouse but was stopped. She broke off the kiss, speaking just above a whisper. "Not yet. Not here."

"Not here?"

"I have the rest of the week off. I want to show you both how special you are and how sorry I am." She took out her phone and sent a text, both Lacey's and Shani's phone went off. Shani opened her phone and saw a group text with one bubble. An address.

The Professor gave Lacey one more kiss before standing up and setting Lacey on her feet. Then she walked over to Shani and kissed her almost as deeply. "Give me two days to get things set up" Then she moved Shani and her chair out of the way. "Good night girls." For the first time in a long time, Professor Mubarak smiled as she left.

When Shani turned around. Lacey was also smiling. A real smile, not the fake one she used to put on.

Headmistress' classroom

Lacey was well and truly happy. For the most part. There was still the pain of that last bit, but it was outweighed currently by the sheer joy she got from the rest of it. And she was still riding high from the kiss.

That high was slightly dampened when she realized she was alone with Shani.

She approached Shani cautiously. "Like I said earlier. I'm really sorry Shani." Shani gave her an apprehensive look. Of course. She needs time. "I'm gonna go to bed now. Have a good night Shani. Thank you for making us do this."

Lacey began to exit the classroom but stopped when she heard Shani's voice. "Where are you going?"

"Back to my room?"

"Oh, OK. It's just you usually sleep... in mine."

Lacey turned around and looked at Shani. "You sure?" Shani nodded. Lacey rushed over and hugged her, digging her face into her chest as she squeezed as hard as she could.

"OK Lacey, I get it... also you are digging into my leg." Lacey realized she was right. In her excitement she had forgotten her other excitement. And it was currently pressed into Shani's firm yet surprisingly soft thigh.

"Sorry." She tried to pull away but Shani held her into the embrace.

Shani chuckled, "It's OK. It's not the first time you've done it."

Lacey blushed at the truth of the statement, but she joined Shani in the laughter.

Slut's Shani's room

The trip to Shani's room was a blur to Lacey. So much weight had been lifted from her small frame and she felt light as a feather. She was pretty sure she skipped part of the way there. Or at least she remembers laughing about it when Shani pointed out how weird she looked skipping with an erection.

She bounced on her heel as Shani unlocked the door. She needed to make up for everything she'd done to her. And she had plenty of motivation to do it according to her throbbing cock.

Once in the room she reached up on her tip toes and grabbed Shani's collar and pulled her down into a kiss. A passionate kiss that was meant to convey how sorry she was as well as sate the need that Headmistress had put in her.

She felt Shani go to pick her up again and she was not having it. She wiggled her way out of her hands and attempted to push her over with the new leverage. She ignored how Shani allowed her to do so and fell to the ground taking Lacey with her. Once on the ground, Lacey straddled her and resumed her kiss before moving down Shani's face, to her neck. Shani's reactions were addictive. I see why Headmistress did this now.

As she kissed Shani's neck, her hands went to work lifting Shani's shirt. Shani spoke out between her moans, "Lacey wait. The bed."

Lacey paused her kissing but not her hands as she spat out "I can't wait that long." and went right back to her neck. Once she got the shirt hem high enough she moved downward, laying a trail of kisses down Shani's chest. Removing Shani's sports bra would have required fully removing her shirt and that was too much time wasted. She placed two kisses on Shani's covered breasts, one for each nipple before going down her abs. She ran her tongue in pattern between Shani's abs, loving the way they flexed under her wet muscle as she worked.

When She reached Shani's pelvis she wasted no time in pulling off Shani's bottoms, thankful for the fact that she wore nothing underneath them as it would save time.

She was not keeling between Shani's strong thighs, staring at her prize. It was already glistening and flushed, begging for a hard dick. But Lacey stopped herself. This was about Shani. It's the least she could do for her.

But before she dove in, she remembered words Headmistress had said to her long ago, back when they were still in the beginning of their lessons. A woman's pleasure comes equally from the foreplay and the act itself. Never underestimate the power of antici...

pation.

She trailed a few more kisses back down Shani's abs, for both of their sakes, and then kept going. She got a final kiss on Shani's groin, a hair away from her clit. She felt Shani's thighs tense and saw the chest before her inflate as she sucked in and held a breath.

Then Lacey moved down to Shani's ankle and began kissing there. She heard her let out the bated breath. She slowly kissed up her leg, overlapping her kisses to make sure it took as long as possible. She could feel Shani squirm. And then all too soon she was before Shani's pussy again. This time it looked wetter and more inviting. But it would still have to wait.

Lacey teased her again. This time leading her kisses tight up to Shani's outer lip, she let her mouth rest over the mound, letting Shani feel her breath exhale onto her pussy before repeating the process with her right leg.

This time, when Lacey hovered above her pussy, Shani pleaded. "Please." Lacey was happy to oblige.

Remembering what Headmistress had taught her, she dug into Shani with her tongue, seeking out the areas she remembered her to be most sensitive. Shani writhed on the floor. After being denied twice, she had thought she was ready for the sensation but not as ready as she should have been. Lacey simply wrapped her arms around Shani's thighs. She knew her own lack of strength though and offered a silent prayer that Shani kept enough control to not crush her head like a walnut.

Using the moans from above and the twitching in her mouth as encouragement, Lacey ate out Shani with everything she had. When she felt Shani's flexing get more frequent, she switched to putting her mouth only over Shani's clit, using light suction as her tongue and different patterns on it, hoping to send her over as high an edge as she could.

Shani's body tensed as she experienced her orgasm and Lacey for sure thought she would hear a scream. Instead she only heard strained groans as even Shani's neck muscles had tightened during her rapture. Lacey kept going to ensure she got the most out of her peak as she felt a splash against her chin and shirt.

When Shani began coming down, Lacey eased up her actions to allow a pleasant descent. But she didn't remove her mouth. After a minute of deep breaths, Shani spoke. "Lacey that was amaz-" She was interrupted when Lacey resumed her previous act. "Lacey! Wait! It's still sensiti-ah!" She was silenced, or more accurately made to scream, when Lacey got a hand involved, inserting two fingers into Shani. She pumped him in and out while curling things upwards in tandem with her mouth. All Shani could do was reach down and intangible her hands in the golden locks while she rode out what Lacey was doing to her.

Shani's room

Shani laid there as Lacey brought her to two more unbelievable orgasms. Lacey had been working on a fourth when Shani's pleading finally got through to her and she relented. Lacey crawled back onto Shani and began kissing her lips and neck again. When satisfied, Lacey put her face above Shani's.

Shani looked up at Lacey and got what the Professor had been saying in the quad. She gazed up at a beautiful girl, smiling down at her. Her blonde hair fell around their heads, making almost a curtain that separated her line of sight from anything other than those big blue eyes. And the light caught her hair just right to where it looked like it was glowing, just for them.

Lacey broke Shani out of her stunned silence. "How was it, Shani?"

Amazi-wonderf-delightfu-grea- Shani couldn't think of a word powerful enough to describe what that had been so she went with the basic. "It felt nice."

Lacey smirked down at her "Just nice?"

"It was... really good?"

Lacey's reaction was immediate. The face above her scrunched into a grimace as she felt Lacey tense above her. Lacey had her hands planted on either side of Shani's head to hold herself up but she went down to her forearms, placing her head besides Shani's and covering Shani's face in her hair.

Now laid flat against Shani, Shani could feel Lacey shaking against her. Lacey let out strained grunts in her ear as she shook, almost as if trying to bear the brunt of immense pain.

"Lacey, are you OK?" Lacey didn't respond, instead only releasing more grunts. What did get a reaction from Lacey was when Shani grabbed her sides, preparing to lift her and assess the damage.

Lacey's voice came out strained. "No! Don't touch meeeeeeee!" The last word was drawn out as at Shani's touch, Lacey fully locked up above her.

Shani thought she had hurt Lacey, until she felt a familiar sensation. As Lacey shivered, Shani felt her abs covered in a warm liquid. Lots of it. Lacey let out a cry of defeat as she painted Shani's mid section in the biggest load she's seen the girl release. Her peak seemed to last at least twenty seconds, the act of trying to deny it dragging it out. When the deluge ended, Lacey let out a weakened sigh as she relaxed against Shani, still panting in her ear.

Why did she cum? I barely touched her and Professor Mubarak wasn't here to say the phrase... wait. Shani started connecting the dots. It usually works for Professor Mubarak, but it worked for me! And I didn't even say the whole thing. All I said was 'good.'

At the realization of what happened Shani started laughing. Partly from joy and partly from the sheer hilarity of the situation. Lacey breathed into ear. "Stop laughing at me."

"It's fine Lacey." Shani wrapped her arms around her, feeling a slight shiver run down Lacey's spine before she relaxed again. Still laughing, Shani asked,"Was it good for you?" Lacey squeaked and Shani felt a single, halfhearted shot land among the rest of the cooling semen on her midsection. Oops.

Shani expected chastisement and anger from Lacey. Instead lacey hesitated. She could tell the girl was embarrassed and upset at her short fuse. But all Lacey did was keep laying on her before whispering into her ear, "Yes."

"Do you want to keep going?"

Another pause from Lacey before she admitted. "I don't think I can." Adorable.

Shani began to sit up, awkwardly standing and picking up Lacey at the same time. "OK. let's get cleaned up and go to bed." Now able to see her face, Shani saw a very red Lacey just nod.

After doing just that, they laid in bed together in a familiar position. Lacey was embarrassed to have Shani look at her after her performance and thus played the big spoon to Shani's bigger spoon, the tiny girl clutching Shani's back.

After a few minutes Lacey spoke. "Hey, Shani?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry."

Shani chucked. "I know. You've said it before."

"Are you... happy with me? Even after all the stuff about using you?"

"I'll be happier now that it's over." There was a pause.

"I'm sorry."

"Lacey you don't have to keep saying it."

"But I mean it!" Lacey squeezed Shani harder. "And now I've forced you back into this three way thing."

"Forced?"

"You didn't seem too sure in the classroom. I know you are only doing it to make me happy. I'm sorry." Shani tried to turn around to face Lacey but the lil' Brit held firm. "No!"

Shani gave up trying to turn around and sighed. "You don't have to be sorry for that. I like Professor Mubarak enough, and you love her."

"I love both of you." Shani breathed in. Wasn't a direct 'I love you.' But I'll take it. "I just don't want you to be in something you don't want to be in."

"I'm fine Lacey. If anything I encourage it. The both of you have been running from your feelings for too long.You need to be true to your heart."

"Even if it wants both of you?"

"Yes. Even if it wants both of us." Silence took over for ten minutes. Shani waited for more questions or apologies but when she felt Lacey's soft breath on her back she allowed herself to drift off to sleep.

Amirah's apartment

Amirah had to make sure everything was perfect. She spent the past two days getting all the materials and then the past twelve hours setting up, checking, and rechecking everything. Dinner was in the oven, the sides were prepared, the decorations were set, but as it got closer to arrival time, She began to get the butterflies.

At first she had been all about Picking the girls up in her car so that she herself could guarantee their safe arrival, but Shani aptly pointed out that it wouldn't be good for them to be seen getting into a professor's personal vehicle. Amirah conceded and instead ordered them an uber, the biggest and most expensive one they had. She checked her phone five times a minute to make sure it was still on the way. Calm down. This is your house. You have the home field advantage.

That fact only made her more nervous. The only people who come by her place anymore are her parents when she flies them out for a week or two. She hadn't had anyone over, especially anyone she was involved with, in years. I hope they like it.

During her last check of the decorations, Amirah missed the alert that said the uber had arrived. She jumped when she heard a knock on her door. Shit, shit shit shit. She walked over to the door while smoothing out her outfit.

She was as dressed up as she'd been in a long time. She wore a black silk abaya that had golden trims and embroidery. Her father had gotten it for her years ago, hoping that she'd use it to find herself a spouse. She took it out of the box for the first time that morning. She had her hair put up as well. I hope this isn't too much.

She steeled her nerves as she opened the door. When she saw the two of them there, all of her fear vanished in favor of awe.

Professor Mubarak's apartment.

Shani had looked around the entire uber and walk up to the apartment. She'd barely been off campus before, only once or twice when none of her older brothers decided to show up unannounced to hang out with their 'favorite' (only) little sister. She didn't know much about city living as she grew up in a pretty big place to house nine kids on top of her extended family but it looked nice. While Shani looked around, Lacey got frustrated and pulled her up the last flight of stairs, excited to get Professor Mubarak.

Much like the first time Shani went to the classroom, Lacey had all that energy until she actually got to the door. Then she pushed Shani towards it and hid off to the side. Shani knocked on the door and waited. Then she was stunned when it opened. I'm underdressed.

Shani had opted for a simple jeans and t-shirt combo, the shirt being slightly cropped to show off her stomach. But when compared to Professor Mubarak she might as well be wearing rags.

The black silk clung to her curves in all the right places. The gold trimming only highlighted her beautiful brown skin. She wore light mascara around her eyes. Her hair was up in a beautiful braid that had golden stranded weaved into it to match her outfit. Shani deemed she was the modern day Cleopatra. Probably prettier than the real thing.

Once again Professor Mubarak had surprised Shani with her own heritage. Much like she didn't expect the Arabic nicknames, she didn't expect to be shown the beauty of Egyptian style so far from home. She felt like she was in puberty again, just hitting her growth spurt. Her mother would take her shopping and show her off to all the other women, proud of having a daughter amongst all those rowdy sons. Shani was assailed with memories of the prettiest women, all in similar attire, praising her and studying her body, complimenting her on her height and looks while she stood there and blushed.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know. I should have worn something fancier-" Shani was interrupted by a calming hand on her shoulder.

"You're fine Shani. I may have overdone it a bit." Shani felt her other hand touch the part of her midsection exposed by the shirt. "Besides. I think you look delicious."

Amirah's apartment

Before Amirah could ask where Lacey was, she heard the recognizable sound of a Lacey squeak off to the side. She turned her head. She then squealed like a girl half her age.

Not two minutes later she had dragged them both into the apartment and closed the door behind them before she moved her coffee table and planted Lacey in the middle of her living room.

"Where should I put this?" Shani held up a duffel bag she had on her shoulder but Amirah was too preoccupied to care.

She didn't even look at Shani. "Anywhere's fine." She was too busy using her phone to have a photoshoot with Lacey, both of them Smiling ear to ear.

Lacey had turned fully into her cuteness with a lolita outfit. She wore a layered dress adorned with colored laces and ribbons. Each layer of the dress ended in the cutest frills. The outer layers and dominant colors were a beautiful baby blue. The inner frills, laces and ribbons were a vibrant crimson. The skirt itself bellowed out at the bottom in an 'A' shape. Her blonde hair looked extra shiny as it was straightened to perfection. To top off the outfit, she wore a giant baby blue and red bow.

Amirah could not contain her squeals and other assorted noises of cuteness as she spent a full ten minutes taking shots of every conceivable angle. When she was finished and finally calmed down she hugged Lacey, their cheeks together while Lacey giggled. "You are so cute!" She pinched Lacey's cheek. "I could just eat you up!"