Private Lessons Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shani awkwardly returned the embrace, lightly placing her hands on Amirah's hips. Amirah then began to slightly sway, moving them back and forth in a slow rhythm. "I-I have?"

"A little blonde birdy tells me that you like to be on top." Shani froze.

"I-I don't. I never said that!"

"Actions speak louder than words, Eyani. Lacey told me how you two trained. About how you climbed on top of her and showed her a good time."

"I-"

"Are you saying that Lacey lied to me?"

"No..."

Amirah pulled Shani in closer "Well, then. Are you lying to me?"

"No..."

Amirah spun them so that her back was to Lacey. She spoke loud enough that Lacey could hear them. "Both of those statements can't be true, Shani. One of them has to be a lie. Are you a liar, or are you calling Lacey a liar?" Amirah stared up at the side of Shani's face as she gazed behind her. Amirah knew she was looking at Lacey. And she expected that Lacey was giving her slut a death glare.

Shani tensed in her arms and spoke. "... I lied. I'm sorry."

"Awwwww. Unfortunately, apologizing won't be enough. You must be disciplined. But you also have your reward. What to do... Oh! I know. We can combine them!"

Amirah went over to her desk and pulled out a sleeping mask. Then she returned and handed it to Shani. "While you get your reward, you wear this. While you wear this, Lacey gets to do whatever she wants to you as payback for you calling her a liar. That seems fair?"

Before Shani could answer, Lacey spoke up from behind. "More than fair." Shani just nodded.

Amirah undressed and laid down on the mattress. Flat on her back, she looked up at the ceiling with her cock doing the same. She then gestured for Shani to come over to her. Nervously, Shani stepped over Amirah until she had a leg on either side of her waist. I gotta admit it. Seeing this giant girl over me is pretty hot.

"Alright Shani, I remember you telling me that you are well acquainted with squats, correct?" Shani got where she was going with this and blushed. But she did nod. Amirah fully reclined and placed her hands behind her head. "Well then, I think you know what to do. Once you've begun, then you can put on the mask."

Shani nodded. She squatted down low. She had begun to reach for Amirah's dick before Amirah grunted. Someone's eager. Shani mentally kicked herself as she reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube that rested beside the mattress. Amirah let out a breath as she felt the cool liquid coat her cock and hissed when Shani used a hand to spread it evenly.

Shani then fumbled a bit, trying to both line up herself and the cock with one hand while using another to steady herself by placing it on Amirah's stomach. She's not even asking for permission. Someone's excited. Amirah decided to help her out, using one of her own hands to hold the base of her cock as Shani maneuvered above it.

Amirah caught her before she started to go down. "Eyani." Shani's eyes snapped up, almost as if she'd forgotten there was a person attached to the cock below her. "I know you're eager but go slow. For both our sakes." Amirah's default ever since Lacey visited her office had been 'on edge.' It wouldn't do for me to finish early. I have to be a good example after all. And it would be embarrassing.

Shani rested a little bit more of her weight on the arm on Amirah's stomach as she lowered down. Lacey hadn't lied when she called Shani's anus "hungry." Amirah expected much more resistance. Instead, the tip of her cock popped right in, both of them letting out pleasurable sighs at the sensation. Shani surprised her again in her quick descent. She had expected a couple of breaks and maybe not being able to take all of her the first time but Shani lowered herself in one steady motion until she sat fully on Amirah's lap. And then she stopped.

Amirah struggled to not release herself then and there. The sight alone was exhilarating. Oddly enough, when Shani reached the bottom, she stayed there. "I'm not going to do anything Shani. This is your reward so you move as you see fit."

"But... you said I had to be punished..." Ah yes. How could I forget. Amirah smiled at the further proof that Shani wanted her punishments.

"How could I forget." Shani had placed the mask on the ground in order to get down on Amirah, but now from her perch she couldn't reach it. "Lacey, would you be a dear and hand Shani the mask?"

Lacey stood up and followed orders, though she still had the air of defiance that peeved Amirah. Instead of handing it to Shani, she put it on herself. I know what will make her more cooperative. "Now for the fun part. Lacey, if you look in the third drawer of my desk I think you'll find a tool to assist you in dealing out her punishment."

Lacey walked over to the desk and opened the drawer. When she was inside, she let out an excited squeal. The noise caused Shani to tense up on Amirah.

"Wha-what was that?"

"Lacey seems to like the tool."

"What is it?" The fear was mixed heavily with excitement.

"Remember when you first started going here Shani? My pointer for the board?" Shani damn near snapped her dick off with how hard she tensed.

Amirah liked to play into her Headmistress persona. She would prefer that her students like her, but she knew that in breaking them down to proper ladies, most of them wouldn't. So instead she decided to use the fear she inspired to create obedience. Every year, for the first year student classes, she wielded a riding crop. It worked very well. And now Lacey was excitedly scampering over, clutching it to her chest as she decided how to use it on her girlfriend.

The way she moved looked slightly odd to Amirah before she recognized the absence of something. The sound. Lacey still had her stockings on and was gliding across the floor silently. Shani started looking around, not seeing but attempting to use her ears to locate Lacey.

"Whe-Where is she?"

Amirah placed a hand on Shani's abs, dragging her finger down them. "Shhhhh. Don't worry about her. Focus on us. Just go upppp and down." Shani followed directions and slowly rose up, overtaken by pleasure as marked by her gasps.

Amirah had to give Lacey more props on her dom technique. When Shani reached the apex of her climb, Lacey leaned in with the crop and gave her the lightest swat to her clit. Shani moaned and lost all power in her legs, sinking back down onto Amirah's lap with a loud slap.

Shani whined into the void. "Lacey!"

Lacey reached over and cupped Shani's face, roughly turning it towards her. "Shut up. You called me a liar. This is what you get." She released Shani's face. Shani only whimpered in response.

The next few minutes were extremely enjoyable for Amirah. A dinner and a show, if you will. Shani continued her squats. They started out slowly, but she started going faster over time until each connection of her ass to Amirah's hips created a loud slap and stung Amirah's thighs slightly.

Lacey never let up on her attacks. She glided around them constantly, always attacking from different spots. Sometimes she would lightly touch a part of Shani's body and other times she would give her a solid swipe. She played with Shani's nipples, she trailed the crop around Shani's body, never taking the crop off her as she traced slow circles around her. Once, Amirah swore she saw Lacey tracing shapes and words onto Shani's skin. She recognized "slut", "whore", and "dummy."

The best part was when she attacked Shani's clit. Lacey always paused before doing it. It let Shani know it was coming, but she didn't know when. The timings varied and the air was filled with tension. She even stopped moaning, the only sound in the room their bodies connecting as she borderline held her breath in anticipation of the strike. Every time it came, she yelled out and Amirah swore Shani came. It was hard to tell later on, she seemed to be running out of liquids to expunge.

Amirah felt herself rising to her limit for the nth time and decided to finish it with a bang. After Shani's latest orgasm, she shooed Lacey away, earning herself a dirty look. She'll get hers. Amirah waited until the next time their bodies connected. At that moment, summoning all of her strength she rose up. Luckily Shani didn't have that stable of a base. That or she was just weak from her orgasm, but Amirah managed to flip the situation. Shani ended up on her back with a yelp and Amirah was laying on top of her.

Shani had had her fun, now it was time for Amirah to get hers. No words were spoken as she laid flat on Shani and started thrusting, her head beside Shani's. Amirah let out only animalistic grunts as she thrusted into her student's ass in slow, powerful strokes, the rush of claiming her in yet another new and exciting way pushing her towards orgasm.

Hilting herself in Shani, she unleashed her built up load into the bowels of her student. Shot after shot of thick semen filled Shani, clinging to the walls and causing her to moan at the sensation.

Her abstinence became instantly worth it as she was brought to one of the highest peaks in her life. A near out of body experience. Near because she still had one last thing to do to make it even better. As she continued to pump her seed into Shani, she squeezed the girl underneath her tightly and grunted into her ear through gritted teeth.

"You may belong to Lacey, but never forget that I had you first, Eyani." Shani only moaned in response.

Like Lacey, Amirah pulled out of Shani and left the whore to lay on the mattress in bliss. Amirah looked down at her cock, dripping cum and still rock hard, fueled by anger. She walked over to her desk and took out some cleaning supplies, making sure to clean her cock off thoroughly. The whole time she looked at Lacey with a death glare. The smug bitch matched her look. When she sufficiently cleaned herself, she walked towards Lacey, scooping up the lube on the way.

When she had reached her, she reached out towards the object of her ire and grasped air. She paused. I must have misjudged the distance. Once again she reached out and again she missed. The Brit was dodging her. She shot out her hand faster and missed a third time.

She missed two more times before she finally caught her. By that time her anger was peaking. She dragged Lacey by the forearm over to her desk while she made a show of resisting her. None too gently, Amirah pushed Lacey so that she was bent over the desk.

"Why do you have to be so goddamn difficult!?" Amirah's frustration boiled over to words.

Lacey just looked back, her cheek on the hardwood, and smiled. "What are you gonna do about it?"

Amirah put more pressure on Lacey's back as she reached between them and flipped the girl's skirt. She grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted it over Lacey's ass and her own dick, a lot of it dripping onto the floor as she went for quantity over accuracy. She then tossed the bottle to the side and it clattered on the floor. She used her free hand to slather the lube on Lacey's ass and rub it around her dick. Then she used her other hand to restrain the wiggling brit. She managed to kick Lacey's legs shoulder width apart and grunted, "Sit still!"

"Make me!" Amirah saw red.

She lined herself up and pushed in with no further delays, using all her strength. The desk rocked and Lacey let out a deep, guttural groan. The noise pierced the rage and she stopped herself from repeating the motion out of concern for her lover. That was until Lacey spoke.

"Ha... Why'd you stop? Tired already, old timer?" All rational thought vanished as Amirah's one goal became to put this smart mouthed girl through the desk.

Had anyone been in the hallway outside of the classroom, the grunting and other assorted noises coming through the door would have left no question as to what was going on inside.

Amirah's classroom, 10 minutes later

Amirah pulled out of Lacey and took a step back. Her already softening dick popped out, allowing the pools of cum she put into Lacey to drip onto the floor, joining the pile of lube and piles of Lacey's own cum.

Lacey was insatiable, taunting and prodding Amirah the entire time no matter how hard she was fucked. No matter how many times she came onto the floor, she pushed Amirah for more. Amirah, for her part, gave Lacey as much as she could, filling her five times before not being able to continue. Lacey came double that amount and still her cock didn't flag. If anything it looked harder.

Lacey pulled herself off of the table and turned towards Amirah. "Finished already?" her tone still held that taunting, impish tone. Amirah didn't give her the satisfaction of an answer. "OK then. My turn."

Amirah's eyebrows shot up. "Your turn?"

"Of course. It's only fair, right?" Lacey sounded like she didn't just get the fucking of her life. Amirah looked down to her throbbing cock and saw the cock ring. That's it. Lacey's already incredible recovery speed was made near nothing by the cock ring. As long as her cock was hard, she had limitless energy. Amirah had created a monster. On a normal person, a cock ring kept them harder a little longer, on Lacey, it was a source of limitless power. The one cock ring to rule them all.

Lacey could sense blood in the water. Amirah knew that she knew that Amirah was nervous. She turned up the charm.

She walked up to and hugged Amirah, looking up at her from between her breasts with her big blue eyes. The eyes she knew Amirah couldn't say no to.

Amirah agreed. "... it's only fair." Lacey smiled at her. Warm and genuine. The first all night that didn't hold an ulterior motive. At least on the surface. Even before she agreed Amirah could feel Laceys hands on her ass, her fingers creeping between her cheeks. I hope she can't actually go all night.

Amirah's classroom, the next 20 minutes

Little Lacey Cambell,

Her professor's rear so ample,

Plunged her cock into the hole,

And deep into Amirah's soul.

Small she may be,

Her cock harder than a tree,

Fucked her good and proper,

Only time could stop her.

Time did its job,

Her energy it did rob.

She fucked the ass no more,

But left Amirah really sore.

Cafeteria, next day

Shani woke up that morning with a great soreness in her ass. And she only got fucked once. If she felt that bad, Lacey must be in actual hell. Though she hid her pain better in her stride, Lacey couldn't hide her discomfort in other places. Since the moment they woke up, Lacey had been melancholy from the pain. She barely answered any questions in class and at any chance she got, clung to Shani for moral and physical support.

At lunch she ate her food slowly, a clear sign to anyone that something was wrong. Nia and Madison picked up on it instantly.

Nia looked at her friend. "What did you do this time?"

"What?"

"Look at her." She gestured to Lacey. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything."

"Then why is she sad?"

"I... don't know." A terrible lie.

Nia wouldn't drop it. She studied Shani intensely before coming to a conclusion. "Oh. I know what happened. You two did anal." Madison did a spit take off to the side, drawing attention from the other tables. Shani grew extremely flustered, proving Nia right.

"Wh-what do you mean? Why would you say that?"

"Because you've been moving weird all day. Not as light on your feet."

"I'm not mo-"

Nia gave Shani a suggestive look, adding unnecessary undertones to her words. "Shani, I've been watching that body move for years now. I can tell when something's wrong with that ass."

Shani blushed hard and turned away. "Don't say it like that."

Nia put a fry in her mouth and kept going. "So, how'd it go?" Her eyes widened. "Oh. Did it go bad? Is that why she's been clinging to you all day?"

"No! It wasn't bad."

"So you did do anal." Fuck.

"It wasn't bad."

"OK, OK. You know I've been wondering. How are you two in bed? Like she's tiny and you are humongous." Shani gave her a dirty look at the unflattering descriptor for her size.

"It's fine." Shani tried to make her tone final, but her friends knew she was a pushover. Madison joined in, recovered from the shock and now interested in the juicy gossip.

"Fine? Does that mean sometimes it's bad?"

"No! Lacey's good."

"What about kissing?"

Shani just wanted it to end. "It's good."

"What about oral?"

"It's good."

"Fingering?"

"Good."

"What abou-"

"It's good! Everything's good! Lacey's good, OK!?" More tables turned towards them. "Sorry."

Nia had begun to laugh but then stopped, looking down at Lacey with concern. "Hey, Lacey, you OK?"

Shani had been so caught up in her embarrassment that she didn't notice Lacey clutching her tightly. Looking at her, Shani could see that something was wrong. One hand squeezed Shani's forearm with the other on the table as she doubled over. Before she could ask, Lacey whispered to her. "Stop talking."

Shani at first thought that maybe Lacey was embarrassed. But then she remembered the conversation and the words she kept repeating. It works even if I'm not talking to her? Shani put her hand on Lacey's thigh, a show of support but also a check. Inching it a little further revealed the dampness on Lacey's skirt. Shit.

Nia made to get up and go around the table. Shani couldn't let anyone see Lacey's skirt, their school coloring made stains very visible. Thinking quickly, Shani could only come up with one plan that could work, though she suspected Lacey wouldn't like it.

Shani stood faster, ignoring the discomfort in her ass in favor of speed. She went to pick up Lacey and quickly thought of a better way to do it. She had wanted Lacey to get on her back, but she didn't have the strength so Shani went with the original plan. She picked up Lacey, using their differences in size to hide the stains.

She held Lacey the way a parent would hold their toddler/small child. Lacey's front was towards Shani, their chests pressed together. One arm snaked under Lacey's butt to hold her and the other reached out to pick up their bags. Lacey' arms looped around Shani's neck and her legs were on either side of Shani's waist.

The eyes on them were numerous and judging. Some were confused. Some of the closer tables who noticed beforehand were concerned for Lacey. But many were alight with sly glee and snickering at the sight before them. Shani quickly excused herself and went to take Lacey "to the infirmary."

In the hallways, Shani began apologizing profusely as she carried Lacey towards the dorms to get a new set of clothes. She stopped talking when Lacey tiredly said into her ear, "Thank you... you bitch."

The beginning of the end, Amirah

The last few months of the semester were the happiest moments of Amirah's life. Her days were spent doing what she loved, teaching young women to be the best version of themselves. Her nights were spent doing who she loved, Lacey and their whore. Each night was a new adventure of sex and excitement. Each night she consummated, cultivated, and conveyed her love.

Lacey continued being the little shit she was, but the after sex cuddles more than made up for the frustration she put Amirah through. Shani grew more confident and comfortable in her role as a whore, which was good in the physical sense but also meant Amirah had to work harder to humiliate her.

One time, Lacey suggested a punishment of her own as retaliation for some stunt Shani pulled in the lunchroom. Something about embarrassing her in front of their friends and classmates. The punishment was sensory deprivation.

They tied Shani's hands behind her back, put earplugs in her ears, blindfolded her, and gagged her. Then they had their way with her as they saw fit. Knowing she couldn't know what would happen until they touched her, they spent time touching her in random places, coordinating their pokes and pinches to maximize her pleasure. Sometimes they took turns fucking her, not stopping until she was leaking a steady stream of cum from both holes. They would jerk each other off onto her. Pull her hair while they plowed her from behind. They even created a game/test for her. They removed the gag and instructed her to open her mouth. Then they each took a turn cumming into her open mouth, making sure she swished each load in her mouth thoroughly before swallowing. Then they had her guess which load came from who. Being the whore she was, she passed the test with flying colors. Unfortunately it was a catch twenty two. Had she gotten it wrong, Lacey would have punished her for not being able to recognize her girlfriend. Since she got it right, Amirah would punish her for simply being the exact opposite of the kind of young lady she spent her days training her to be.