Private Lessons Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Lacey and Shani moved in, Amirah's next couple of years were a blast. No longer held down by their power dynamic, they were free to go on dates and hang out whenever they wanted under the guise of students reconnecting with an old professor. Amirah got to experience the other side of her love for them along with the wild nights of sex. Lazy days cuddling while they watched movies and ate ice cream. Stupid conversations that ultimately didn't matter. They even had their fair share of fights that proved just how strong their bonds were.

But for almost a year, Amirah hadn't seen Shani in person. Lacey claimed it was because of her job dumping an insane workload on her. Lacey made sure to make up for it on her own whenever she came by the apartment. But as the year went on, Lacey came by less and less frequently as well, until she told Amirah that she wouldn't be coming over for a while three months back. Even in her absence physically, they made sure to keep up the relationship with online sex, Lacey returning to sending her videos of self pleasure to get her by.

And then she got the call today that Shani was in the hospital. Amirah thought of everything under the moon it could have been. Maybe Shani had worked herself too hard and collapsed? Or maybe the work thing had been a lie and she was sick. Cancer or the like? Or maybe it was something else entirely. Amirah had been so panicked that she didn't notice the smile on the receptionist's face when he told her what room to go to.

She paid very little attention to the signs and her surroundings as she rushed towards the room. She didn't bother knocking when she bursted in.

On the hospital bed, she saw a very tired looking Shani, the first time she'd seen her in a little under a year. Along with her fatigue, Amirah had noticed that she put on some weight. Not the muscle kind. Lacey stood next to the hospital bed and smiled at Amirah when she entered.

Amirah didn't register the smile as she approached the bed. "How is she!?"

Lacey calmly answered, "She's perfect."

Amirah was about to inquire more, but then she got a closer look at Shani. She held something in her arms that made a noise and moved. Amirah looked closer and saw that it was an infant.

Shani cradled a beautiful baby girl in her arms. Amirah processed the information. The baby had skin a little lighter than Shani's. It tossed in her arms as it slept. In her stupor, Amirah went with the default response.

"Congratulations."

"Thank you, headmistress"

"Wait, no. When? How?"

"For when, about nine months ago, give or take a few days. As for how, I'm sure you can figure it out."

All of the emotions caught up to Amirah in that moment. All of the worry she'd stockpiled suddenly had nowhere to go and tears streamed down her face in relief. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"We wanted to make it a surprise." Amirah then remembered exactly how babies are made and what they got up to.

"Is she..."

Lacey just laughed. Oh, don't worry. She's mine. Well," She placed a hand on Shani's shoulder. "Ours."

Shani then spoke up for the first time, sounding as tired as she looked. "Do you want to hold her?"

Amirah used her sleeve to clear her face of tears. "Yes please. I would love to." Gingerly, She took the sleeping infant from Shani. Almost instantly, Shani closed her eyes, joining her child in slumber.

Amirah cradled the child as she looked down at it. "She's beautiful."

"Just like her mothers." Lacey's arrogance was laced with large amounts of pride.

"What's her name?"

Lacey's smile grew larger. "Akila."

Recognizing her own name, Amirah looked up from Akila, to Lacey. "Really?"

"Of course. Named after one of the best women I've ever had the pleasure to know." Amirah's tears came back as she held Akila. The soft movement of her mostly suppressed heaving must have awoken the child. When Amirah looked back down, she was met with a set of mismatched eyes. One green and one blue. The sight cleared up her tears as she stared down at them.

"Cool right? Heterochromia is very rare. Just goes to show how special she is, hence the name."

"Is she... you know."

"Like us? Yeah. I'm not looking forward to finding crumpled piles of tissues in a few years." Amirah chuckled at that.

"Well I'm sure if she shares even half of your genes, you should start a trust fund just to afford all the boxes." They both shared a laugh at that one.

"I'm not worried about her. Shani and I will be great mothers to her. And I'm sure you will make a wonderful godmother."

"You mean?"

"Who else would we pick?" Amirah resided crying again. "And besides, even if we do make a few mistakes here and there, I'm certain all of those kinks will be ironed out eventually. There's a legacy school waiting for her with the best professor on the planet to teach her how to be a proper lady."

Final author's note: And there you have it, the end of the story. Thanks to all of you who've stayed with me this far! Hope you all enjoyed it! I'll be working on some of my other series next along with possibly one or two bonus chapters for this whenever I get around to it. Thanks again for the support!