Private Lessons Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know!" Amirah decided to save her pupil from the other.

"Lacey." Lacey turned her head towards Amirah. "Ameli, she won fair and square. She got every question right, including the extra credit. You missed one."

"I did?"

Amirah nodded. "You did."

Though it was expected, it still broke Amirah's heart when Lacey's face dropped. The rage and confusion gave way to sadness and panic. Amirah stood before the tears came. "Ameli, come here."

Lacey went over to Amirah and hugged her. While Amirah squeezed back, Shani stood from her chair, obviously worried about the sudden shift in her girlfriend. Amirah raised a hand to stop her, nodding to the chair for her to wait.

Amirah sat down in the chair, pulling Lacey into her lap. I have to do this before it sets in. She twisted in the chair so that they faced away from Shani.

Headmistress' classroom

Lacey had nothing left. Shani had beaten her. Now she had no reason to bother with someone like Lacey. She-

"Lacey, stop that." Headmistress' words cut through the storm that raged in her mind. "You are still plenty worthy of her." She was whispering for some reason. Not that Lacey had the spare mental capacity to think about why. She responded in kind.

"But she won. She beat me." Lacey tried to settle in as she had before. All I'm good for is being comforted and held. Instead of allowing that, Headmistress forced Lacey to sit up, cupping her chin so that they were eye to eye.

"Lacey, how many tests have you taken since you entered my care all those years ago?" Lacey was confused by the question. She tried to think but Headmistress didn't give her time. "How many, Ameli?"

"I... I don't know."

"Exactly. Countless exams, tests, quizzes, essays, extra credit assignments, presentations, whatever. The list goes on. And out of all of those things, how many times has she beaten you?"

Lacey didn't have to think as hard with that one. "Once."

"Precisely. Once. She won this one time. Think about all the other times you won. Rivalries aren't decided by a single encounter. They have statistics that people compare over years. This one victory only means something if you let it." Headmistress shifted Lacey so that she was sitting in her lap, Lacey's back to her front. Her arms snaked around Lacey's torso to hug her like a stuffed animal. She then spun them around so that they faced Shani.

Lacey made eye contact with Shani and averted her gaze. Too ashamed of her failure. Headmistress' lips appeared next to Lacey's ear, whispering a command. "Lacey, look at her." Headmistress' tone left no room for disobedience. She returned her gaze to Shani's face. "What do you see?"

Lacey looked at Shani. Her eyes expressed concern while her body language was poised to stand and approach them.

"Shani..."

"Is that all?"

"I see my girlfriend."

"Annnnd..."

At the prompt, the dam inside of Lacey broke and the sadness returned. "I see someone I love. Someone who des-" Headmistress cut her off with more whispers.

"You know what I see? I see your rival. Someone beneath you. So what if she got a single win on you? If anything that makes her more pathetic. If she had the capacity to beat you all this time, why didn't she?" Lacey was about to interject but Headmistress continued going, "You are the best student at this university and she is the second best. Seem's she's forgotten her place. Look at her over there. Looking at you with that smug look on her face. Her silent gloating when you got your exams back. She thinks that this makes her better than you now. What do you think? Is she right?"

The stroking of Lacey's ego produced an old feeling. In their relationship she had considered them equals. And be that as it may, academics fell into a realm outside of their relationship. And it was a realm ruled with a throne, not by committee.

Lacey's point of view transformed before her very eyes. Yes, on some level Shani was still her loving girlfriend, but her mind substituted her visage for a fabricated one. It remembered all the faces Shani made at her before they dated, before the locker room. The dirty looks Shani gave her every time Lacey scored higher than her on an exam. The sneers that she made with her friends as Lacey walked by. Her brain took those faces and combined with one of the many smiles she had seen since they'd been together. The result was the smuggest and most shit eating grin Lacey had ever seen.

The voice returned. She thinks she's won. She thinks you are beneath her because of one little slip up. Lacey answered her Headmistress. "No."

"Do you love her?" The ego faltered a bit.

"Y-Yes."

"And you want what's best for her, correct?"

"Yes."

"Then show it. It's not good for her to have delusions of grandeur. It will only cause her sadness later on. It's your duty as her girlfriend and her superior to remind her of the status quo." Lacey felt her body tingle as goosebumps settled in all over. She's right, you know. "Go forth. Show her how much you love her and put her in her place."

Lacey hopped off of Headmistress' lap. "Yes, Headmistress."

Professor Amirah's classroom

While they talked, Shani watched Lacey's face go through a plethora of emotions. She had been angry when she discovered the grades. Then she was devastated when the professor told her they were correct. She had been near tears when they sat down. When they turned around to face her, Lacey looked a little better. But as the professor spoke in her ear, Lacey's face went from sad, to blank, to hard. And now she was coming over.

"Lac-"

"Shut up." The aggression in her tone in fact did shut Shani up. Shani shrunk into her seat as Lacey crawled onto it and straddled her. There was nowhere to go as she was forced to meet Lacey's intense gaze. "You think you're better than me, don't you?"

"No-" Lacey's hand snaked up nad grabbed her cheeks, stopping her mouth.

"Don't you fucking lie to me. I can see it on your face."

She then felt a hand reach around and grab a handful of her hair. Roughly, her head was tilted backwards as Lacey's mouth descended. At first, Shani sat there wide eyed as Lacey claimed her mouth, but as time went on, a warm feeling began to spread within her, starting from her brain and going down her spine. Lacey's passion and ferocity was infecting her, spreading until it reached her pelvis where it threw gas on dwindling embers. Shani lost track of how long the kiss lasted after the first minute, instead choosing to close her eyes and lose herself in the heat Lacey provided.

When Lacey released her, they both were out of breath. Lacey pushed their foreheads together and Shani got lost in her blue orbs. She barely recognized the feeling of Lacey unbuttoning her blouse.

After a few buttons Lacey gave up and simply tore it open, popping the last five or six of them off. The act sent a shiver down Shani's spine as she felt the cool air on her bare stomach. Maneuvering out of the sleeves though proved to be an obstacle in of itself. Lacey climbed off of Shani and pulled her to her feet. She then spoke a simple yet familiar command. "Strip."

Muscle memory and disciplined training kicked in as within thirty seconds Shani was bare. She then realized after a quick scan that she was the only one naked so far.

"Aren't you going to change too?" As she spoke, Lacey took her now vacant place in the chair. Shani watched as she slouched in it, seemingly forgetting all of her proper etiquette. She sat with her legs spread wide as she casually lifted her skirt to expose her erection. Shani didn't need to be told to kneel before it.

"Whores don't need clothes. Proper people do." Lacey then looked at her. Shani knew what the situation was. She leaned in to take the cock in her mouth before a hand stopped her.

Neither of them had noticed that Professor Mubarak had approached them. "One moment Shani. I have a gift for Lacey." She was nudged backwards and the professor reached towards Lacey's cock. "I'm not entirely sure this will solve your problem, Ameli. But at the very least it will make sure you stay nice and hard." After a few moments she pulled away, though not without a kiss to Lacey's forehead. Now back in her sightline, Shani could tell that Lacey's cock was indeed a little harder than it was before and it was all thanks to a tiny little silicon ring around the base of it.

Shani was about to ask a question when an impatient sigh from Lacey reminded her of her purpose. She proceeded to service Lacey's cock as she had been taught.

Shani blew Lacey with all she had. She had upset her with the exam scores and this was her chance to make it up to her. Though as usual, try as she might, it still wasn't enough for the Brit. Shani felt hands entangle themselves with her hair. That was the only warning she got before immediately being pulled down, forced to take Lacey in her throat. Lacey hissed. "That's more like it."

Shani lost what little agency she had as her movements became guided solely by Lacey's hands. She was able to revel in the feeling of being truly used for the first time in a while. I'd almost forgotten what it's like. The unbridled shame mixed with her excitement. The familiar dull pains of her throat as it adjusted to being taken so forcefully again only served as a constant reminder as to the slut she was. The way her eyes started to water each time Lacey breached her throat. The sting of the hands pulling at her hair follicles. And most

embarrassing and stimulating of them all, the wet squelches and gag noises she made every time Lacey pulled her down to the hilt. "You hear that, whore? Those disgusting noises you make? You aren't fit to be a lady. This is where you belong." Shani's mind went into overtime to process the new source of shame as she shivered, pleasure spiking all over as her body involuntarily agreed with the statement.

Shani's excellent cardiovascular system had to work overtime as Lacey gave her very little time to inhale before forcing her to descend again. Mighty as she was, Shani wasn't invulnerable. After a time her lungs began to suggest she take more solid breaths. The suggestions became asking, and soon the asking became pleading. But she wouldn't stop until Lacey decided she should stop. And with how the intervals between tugs were getting shorter, along with the fact that Lacey was now also thrusting upwards into her mouth, it wouldn't be long. Besides, some part of her knew that Lacey would never hurt her.

As she felt the cock in her throat throb with release as Lacey spoke to her again. "Just a little more, slut. Then you'll get the only meal you're fit to consume." Her need to breathe was instantly overpowered by a hunger. She felt her mouth salivate even more than it already was as she prepared to be force fed. Give it to me.

Distant words reached Shani's mind as Professor Amirah spoke. "Lacey, it may not be my place to interject, but I believe it would be better to finish on her, instead of inside. You know, show her who's boss by marking her."

The words sparked a new feeling that competed with the hunger. On one hand, she craved the treat that Lacey was gracious enough to give her. On the other, the fire that had been relit earlier now burned within her with the heat of a towering bonfire. The heat spread all over her body, her skin aflame with passion. Though that could also have been the lack of oxygen. She felt the only way to douse the flames would be Lacey's thick cream on her skin.

The debate lasted mere moments in her head before she remembered that she had no say in the matter. She would simply take whatever Lacey bestowed upon her. Like the good little slut I am. More shivers.

Lacey made her decision. Shani felt the tremendous effort it took from Lacey to pull away, feeling her cock throb as hard as it ever had as it momentarily withheld its release. Once the shaft had cleared her throat, Shani was free to take in the deep breaths she so desperately needed.

While Shani had her mouth open, Lacey kept one of the hands tightly wrapped in Shani's hair and held her head still as the other frantically stroked her cock. The result was the best possible one in Shani's eyes.

On a particularly deep inhale, Shani heard a squeak. Then she felt strands of hot cum. Several shots landed in her mouth, allowing her to taste it in all its bitter glory. The rest of it landed on her face. Lacey released copious amounts of her cum. Enough that Shani got a mouthful before having to close it, lest she risk drowning. And even then there was plenty more to cover her face.

When the flow finally ended, one of Shani's eyes was splattered shut and she could feel a good amount of it in her hair. The heat from the cum mixed with the heat from her skin and they combined to form a sort of icy, pins and needles tingle that sent even stronger shivers down her spine. When it reached her core she felt herself start to contract. It wasn't a major one, but she had just orgasmed from the treatment. The realization and the accompanying disgust with herself sent her into a second fit as she moaned whorishly around the mouthful of cum.

She felt so disgusting. So dirty. So used. And it seemed that her girlfri-dom wasn't done with her yet. Lacey stood from the chair and walked over to the mattress without releasing her grip on Shani's hair. This led to her being half dragged, half crawling over to the bed, a disgraceful act that only heightened her sensitivity.

When they reached the mattress, she was forced to kneel as Lacey tilted her head back and presented her shame to Professor Amirah. "That's better. She looks prettier covered in cum, don't you agree, Headmistress?"

The smooth and calm voice of the professor responded. Shani could hear the smile on her face. "Yes. She looks absolutely lovely." Shani basked in being shown off for the whore she was before she felt a not so soft swat to her breast, forcing a moan out of her.

"Someone just complimented you, whore. What do you say?"

Shani felt even more disgust in herself as she tried to speak around the mouthful of cum. "Tha-npf you."

She heard Lacey mutter under her breath. "No fucking manners." Shani had been about to apologize when the professor stepped in.

"She's trying her best, Lacey."

"Trying to be better is just an excuse to not be better. Not that I expect much from her anyway."

She recognized the condescending tone from the professor. "I don't know. She did just score bett-"

"Shut up." Shani felt the grip on her hair tighten. "Anyone can get lucky. And you!" Shani felt her head jerked in Lacey's direction. "Didn't anyone ever teach you it's rude to talk with your mouth full?"

Before she could react, she felt herself once again pulled into a deep kiss. Lacey's tongue entered her mouth in such a way that it scooped up cum and pushed it to the back of Shani's mouth, leaving her no choice but to swallow as she was being force fed from the inside. When all of it was swallowed, Lacey separated, wiping her own mouth on her sleeve to remove the excess cum. "Lay down."

Shani followed direction and laid flat on the mattress, staring up at the ceiling with the eye that was still open. "Now let's put that mouth towards a better use. No one wants to hear what a whore has to say." She watched as Lacey stepped onto the mattress, one leg swinging over her head. She stared up Lacey's skirt to the darkness within. And then Lacey lowered herself so that her front faced the bottom half of Shani's body. Shani's vision went dark as her head was enveloped in the skirt and Lacey sat squarely on her face. She felt the warmth of flesh on her face and when she opened her mouth her lips were met with another set and she felt a distinct wetness with a very specific taste. She realized that her mouth was against Lacey's pussy.

Amirah's classroom

Amirah watched the display with a mixture of pride and frustration. She was proud of Lacey for getting over this hurdle. But the sight of her two beautiful students copulating left her painfully hard with no outlet. She had to save her first load for Shani.

She watched as Lacey placed her hands on Shani's breasts, kneading them as she moaned from what Amirah assumed was the cunnilingus Shani performed under her skirt. Apparently it wasn't good enough as Lacey barked out, "Do it better!" as she slapped one breast and squeezed the other. Amirah heard a muffled moan and what she assumed was an apology.

As Amirah enjoyed the show, as much as she could not being able to pleasure herself, she locked eyes with Lacey. She watched as Lacey's gaze went down her body to her bulge and back up to her eyes. Then she smirked. You little... The message was easy enough to understand. The insolent Brit just said 'I bet you wish you let me take care of that in the office, don't you.'

Amirah shot back as stern of a look she could, but Lacey only grinned wider. She had very little leverage here. Lacey was right, after all. Lacey went even further to torture her, playing up her moans and touching Shani's chest and neck, making the naked woman shiver. The pain in her nethers only grew. It was now joined by the ringing in her ears.

In horny rage, Amirah walked over to the two of them to do... something. Anything. She'd cross that bridge when she got to it.

She didn't know what she was going to do, but it probably involved breaking her promise to Shani. That was until Lacey pushed her slightly too far. Just far enough that her brain had to reset and she realized she was playing right into her hand. When Amirah reached the two of them, Lacey smiled wide at her. Then she sat up straight and proper like she had been taught. At least as proper as one could sitting on another's face, and opened her mouth.

Amirah's brain shorted out. She just gazed into Lacey's inviting mouth. Her moist tongue moving in ways she knew would feel good. The way saliva dripped from the top of her mouth to the bottom with the promise of wet heat. All the loads she had dumped in there and still it begged for more. Her cock had stopped throbbing and reached terminal hardness, now a pillar of steel.

Her reasoning returned. Some of it at least. Her moral code wouldn't allow her to break her word. But she couldn't just do nothing. She crouched down and jammed her mouth against Lacey's in the hope that filling it with something would sate her need. She had expected Lacey to return to her docile state but she was wrong. Lacey fought back as they both roughly made out. Eventually, they needed to come up for air. When she separated though, she had to pry Lacey off of her.

Lacey spoke first. "That's not what I asked for, Headmistress." They both knew what the mouth was asking for. And they both knew she couldn't give it. At least she shouldn't give it. Amirah needed some way to shut her up.

"Shut up." Amirah used one hand to cover Lacey's mouth, lest she say something to set her off again. Without missing a beat, Lacey started licking her hand. Almost breaking again, she went to move her hand away and Lacey caught a finger in her mouth, sucking on it and lightly biting it.

At this point, the need to cum was almost irresistible. In her mind, the only thing was the act of shooting a load. If she couldn't do it, she knew someone who could. Amirah reached down with her second hand and grabbed a handful of Lacey's hair. Even with Amirah's grip on her head, Lacey still looked at her with the smuggest grin and laughed. She knew exactly what she was doing to Amirah and she was laughing. Amirah did not know she could feel such rage for someone she loved so much. But she knew how to win.