Private Lessons Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed the hand that was getting sucked on and pulled her lips next to Lacey's ear. Even as she did this, it placed Lacey's mouth next to hers and she could hear the giggling. But the giggles stopped when she leaned in and said, "Good girl."

The air caught in her throat and Lacey reached out and gripped Amirah's arms to support herself. Now it was Amirah's turn to look down on Lacey as she herself grinned while Lacey looked at her with betrayal. Her eyes had to convey all the emotion as her mouth was stuck in a soundless gasp.

The cock peeking out from under her skirt began to fire strands of cum onto Shani's torso. Most were caught by her large breasts, but a few did manage to shoot past them down to her abdomen. The orgasm came hard in fast and Amirah could tell that after several hard strands Lacey was already coming down. But she was still angry at her Ameli.

Amirah removed her hand from Lacey's hair and moved it down to her back, rubbing in slow circles. Her voice became the opposite of what she felt, lighthearted and supportive. "Look at how much you came! Good girl." She smiled wider as Lacey entered another fit. Amirah simply basked in her victory as she let Lacey ride out her third orgasm of the night.

Now that Lacey had cum again, Amirah was desperate to get off herself and she went to lift Lacey off of Shani. She found her hands slapped away. Lacey's look had lost its playfulness and was serious. "I'm not done with her yet."

Amirah couldn't take this moment away from her. Not for her own selfish reasons. She stood. "Hurry up." The little bitch stuck her tongue out at her as she walked back to her seat.

Professor Amirah's classroom

It's hard to hear what's happening around you with your girlfriend's thighs covering your ears, but Shani didn't need hearing or even sight to tell when Lacey came. She felt the thighs clench and the lips on her mouth flutter as Lacey had an orgasm or two. She couldn't tell if it was back to back or one continuous one.

She was released from her skirt prison when Lacey rose off of her face. Some small part of her hoped to hear some sort of praise. The rest of her was delighted to not receive it. No one praises a tool for doing its job. That's all she was, a tool for Lacey's lust.

Shani continued to lay there when Lacey got off of her, expecting more orders. Instead She felt her legs pried apart. Shani had gotten close a few times due to her rough treatment alone, and as such she was right at the edge. This caused her natural lubrication to be abundant, so much so that she could feel the strands connecting her thighs as her legs were opened. She felt the bite of the cool air on her wet and hot nethers.

All Lacey did was touch her slightly. She palmed Shani's pussy and that was all it took to set her off. She tried to hide her pleasure in stifling her moans but all that accomplished was make it more apparent what was happening to her as she shook and groaned on the mattress.

She had expected Lacey to make some comment on her hair trigger. Instead she got the better and unexpected option. All Lacey did was make a noise of disgust. Her depravity wasn't even worth words.

Lacey didn't even wait until she was done before pushing herself inside. This only served to prolong Shani's peak. It was as if Lacey didn't care about her. Shani's pleasure was merely a side effect of Lacey taking hers.

Both of them didn't last very long. Shani's orgasm ended and she was quickly brought to the brink anew from Lacey's shallow, rapid thrusts. She used no technique, no tack. Nothing that was meant to make it feel good for Shani. Lacey was simply using a hole to get off. As such, when Lacey did cum inside of her, Shani went over her second edge. No reason a tool can't take pleasure in being used, right?

Shani's world became cum. The already drying pools on her face and torso made her feel sticky on the outside while the fresh load within spreads it's warmth all throughout her body.

When Lacey was done, she sighed and pulled out of Shani unceremoniously. The job was done, the tool had been used. Shani laid there in shame and afterglow, the pleasures granted to her fading with every deep breath. This was Shani's least favorite part of her personality.

After the fun had been had, all that remained were the memories. Without the feelings to sustain the pleasure, all that she could recall were the words. And shame. Not the exciting, body tingling shame, but the real, societal shame.

Before she could sink fully into the darkness, a light brought her back. Lacey's face appeared above her like an angel. Once again her blond hair refracted the light to create a heavenly visage as the blue eyes looked down at her. Lacey's hand cupped her face, her thumb traced Shani's lower lip in an expression of compassionate ownership.

"I love you, Shani." All the negative emotions left her in that instant. What was there to be ashamed of? This was who she was. She was a whore, yes. But she was her whore. And as long as they loved each other, what everyone else thought didn't matter. She could do a lot worse than Lacey. She cared for her possessions. "Who do you belong to Shani?"

The word left her mouth instantly. Softly, she said, "You."

Lacey slipped a hand under her head, cradling it. "Louder."

She spoke in a normal tone. "You." Shani sensed motion from her side.

A loud sound rang out in the classroom. Shani felt a lightning bolt of pain, followed by heat on her face. There was no warning. It looks as if Lacey's hand hadn't even moved. Lacey just looked at her with the same look, as if nothing had happened. "I said louder."

Shani was paralyzed for a few moments. It took a second for what had happened to set in. But when it did, it felt as if gas had been poured on the flames of her love. Lacey cared enough to discipline a lowly whore like her. She almost screamed, "You!"

Then Lacey gripped her hair again. Less forceful than before but still firm. Her head was faced towards Professor Amirah. She could see the large tent in her skirt and she remembered that her night wasn't over.

Headmistress' classroom

Lacey held the head still as she looked Headmistress in the eyes. "Now. Tell her who you belong to."

Shani almost couldn't get the words out. She stumbled in the beginning but sounded more confident by the time she finished, starting out as a question but ending as a statement. "I-I...I belong to Lacey."

Lacey kept her eyes locked with Headmistress'. "And don't you forget it."

Professor Amirah's classroom

And then Lacey was gone from her side, walking off to leave her alone on the mattress. Though her physical form was gone, Shani still felt her presence. The sting of her cheek and the warmth within, both her heart and dripping from her cunt.

Amirah's classroom

Lacey walked past Amirah and simply said, "Your turn." Were she currently of rational thought, she would have congratulated her on her success. The masterful yet minimal aftercare showcased their connection and Lacey's natural skill. The slap was unexpected but highly effective. But she was horny right now.

As Amirah approached Shani, she opted to take the other route for using Shani. Lacey capitalized on her shame, Amirah much rather preferred to embarrass the whore. She would have to hold off a little longer. This was Shani's reward, Afterall.

When she reached the mattress, she sat next to Shani. She brought with her a box of baby wipes.

"Hello, Shani."

Shani seemed to be a bit lost in her own head. Not that Amirah could blame her. "Hey, Professor." I'll let that one go.

"How do you feel?"

Shani let out a large sigh and relaxed fully onto the mattress. I've never seen her so comfortable. Let's change that. Shani began to say a word. "Ama-"

Amirah interrupted her, placing a hand on Shani's head. "Horrible, I know."

Shani then tried to sit up but was held down by Amirah's other hand. "What? No I-"

Her voice was that of a regretful guardian. "You are in pain. I can see that." She caressed the red mark where Lacey had struck her. "You are getting bullied by mean ol' Lacey. I'm sorry Shani, I should have noticed sooner." She noticed and enjoyed the stiffness that returned to Shani's body as Amirah spoke. She was becoming uncomfortable, just how she liked her.

"Really, I'm fine."

Amirah gasped. "Oh you poor thing. She's even got you thinking you like being treated that way. Don't worry, I'm here now." She raised her eyes and looked to Lacey who had taken a seat off to the side, sitting with her arms and legs crossed, one foot dangling as she waited her turn. "I'll make sure she gets all the punishment she deserves." Lacey didn't flinch, instead offering a look just as strong as she grinned at Amirah. Little brat. But that was a matter for later.

"Here, let me get you cleaned up." She started to bring a wipe up to Shani's face. Shani's good eye widened as the wipe approached and she again tried to rise but Amirah held firm. Her reactions are priceless. She knew just how much Shani loved to be covered in cum so she knew just how much it would bother her to have her cum bath interrupted prematurely. But she also knew that Shani wouldn't deny her. The open eye looked up at Amirah in a silent plea, but Amirah simply smiled at her and brought the wipe to her face.

Much like a child who wanted to return to play, the facial expressions Shani made as Amirah cleaned her face were those of displeasure. And like the doting mother, Amirah ignored the faces for it was for the child's own good. As she wiped, she spoke.

"I can't believe she would take someone as pretty as you and cover her face. It's like throwing an extra coat of paint on a perfectly good portrait." Shani tensed up at the compliment and Amirah could see the slight blush on her not red cheek.

When she finished cleaning her face, Amirah held it in both her hands as she loomed over Shani. "That's better. Now you can use both of your eyes. Would you mind opening them for me, Eyani?" Shani hesitated for a moment but then opened her eyes, staring into Amirah's own brown ones. "There they are. Your beautiful eyes." Shani tried to turn her head to the side but Amirah casually held it firm, forcing eye contact. She could feel Shani's body start to grow restless. The slow and methodical care she was being shown was starting to let her embarrassment sink in. Good.

Then her hand went to her cheek. "And to think she hit you! I know you are a big strong girl, but you're only human." She traced a finger around the bruised skin, the sensation causing Shani to shiver. "She should be more careful with you. Here, let me make it better."

Continuing the doting mother facade, she leaned down and placed a kiss in the center of the mark. And then another slightly over. And another. She kissed until she had covered the entire area, saving the path towards Shani's lips for last. On the last kiss before Shani's mouth, she hovered. Shani had closed her eyes in enjoyment of the feeling, grateful that something was finally happening. But that was part of the plan. Amirah held her lips barely an inch from Shani's and she saw the way that they opened for her in anticipation of their union. Amirah let out a soft breath of a chuckle. Shani's eyes then opened and she realized what had been done to her. Her embarrassment at being denied and played for a fool only drove Amirah to push her further.

She released Shani's head and reached for another wipe. "Now that that's done, let's get started on your body." Shani merely nodded, already resigned to her fate of this slow and pleasurable torture.

Amirah took her time cleaning off Shani's torso, even humming a popular Egyptian tune she knew Shani would recognize as she worked. She pretended like she was doing it purely platonically, but the stifled moans and other assorted noises Shani made as the wipes grazed her sensitive skin were addictive. She made sure to clean her nipples thoroughly, rolling each between her clothed fingers. But she also toyed with Shani. She kept her movements unpredictable. She would move towards a source of pleasure, only to veer away from it when Shani tensed in anticipation. She would work on one spot and suddenly jump to an erogenous zone, catching her off guard. She was having fun playing with her.

She took her time until every inch of Shani was clean, her statuesque physique on display for the world in pristine condition. All that was left was the inside.

"Shani, I want you to stay as still as possible, OK? I have to remove all that nasty stuff Lacey left in you." She adjusted herself so that she kneeled at Shani's waist. Then one hand swiftly and confidently slipped between Shani's legs. She used two fingers to prod around as if looking for Shani's hole but in actuality pressing on her labia and clit. When she slipped her fingers inside, Shani sucked in a breath of air.

"She left quite a mess in here. I'm going to have to scoop all of this out." Amirah first moved her fingers around aimlessly, reacquainting them with Shani's insides and feeling just how much wetness was inside. Though whether what she was feeling was Lacey's cum or Shani's own wetness, she did not know nor care. All that mattered was getting it out of her.

She curled her fingers upwards, causing Shani to react as she scraped her upper wall. Then she dragged her fingers along the wall back to the entrance, forcing out a good amount of cum. And then she re-entered Shani, keeping her fingers straight and angling them low until she was far enough to curl them upwards and scrape out more juices.

And thus she set a steady pace with her hand, using smooth and clean motions to continuously scoop out Shani's insides and, inadvertently of course, scrape against her inner button each time.

Shani squirmed on the mattress, obviously feeling the intended effects of her actions, but as the role required, Amirah played dumb. She used her other hand to reach out and to "calm" Shani, placing it on the girl's cheek in a comforting manner as she purposely misinterpreted her noises as whimpers

"I know, I know. But please bear with it Shani. You are such a strong girl. This has to happen to get you clean." Amirah kept her hand on Shani's face as she continued to feel it contort and feel her body shiver.

When Shani's orgasm came, Amirah was genuinely surprised. Shani had been making constant noises and fidgeting endlessly as she worked, so naturally she assumed she would be able to tell when Shani was approaching her peak. Turns out she was doing a better job than Amirah thought as the shock on her face was real when she felt Shani spring a leak against her hand.

The humiliation of not noticing when her sub was cumming, because she hid her reactions so well, made Amirah want to punish her. "My, there was a lot in there." She leaned over and looked at Shani's pussy in all it's inflamed and contracting glory. Shani tried to close her thighs in embarrassment but Amirah used both her hands to keep them open. "Stop that. I have to make sure it's clean." She made a show of looking at it for longer than needed, letting her examination take full effect on Shani. "I think I see some more inside. She leaned in closer, enough that Shani could feel her breath on her. "Oh darn. There's a smudge of something on the outside too. Gotta get that off."

Using that as her excuse, she returned her two fingers from one hand to their home inside of Shani while she brought her other hand into the mix. With two fingers she began to rub back and forth on the hood of Shani's clit as if to get out a tough stain.

Having just come off of an orgasm, Shani was very sensitive and as such had the biggest reaction yet. Her body lurched away from Amirah's hands. To keep her still, Amirah leaned her forearm on Shani's abdomen/pelvis. She had to use a lot of her body weight; Shani was a strong young lady after all.

She didn't miss Shani's second orgasm, which caused a splash of juices to shoot out past her hands onto the mattress and floor. Amirah didn't stop her hands until she heard Shani's pleas.

"Professor! Pl-please..." Her tone sounded desperate, almost painful. Not the embarrassed she was going for. Her hands halted all movement. She quickly pulled out of Shani and leaned over her face. Before she could bombard her with questions about her well-being, Shani forced out, "I'm-I'm clean now." She looked up at her with those big, green eyes.

Her brave litt-big girl. Even after all that she still played along. Such a strong girl. Amirah gave her a big, sloppy kiss on her lips, making Shani giggle.

"Ready for your real reward?" For a moment Amirah panicked after asking the question. She saw the same flare of excitement that Lacey usually got whenever she asked a question like that. Fortunately, Shani's look lacked the ferocity and defiance that Lacey had.

Shani had been about to say something until her mind caught up with her feelings. She realized exactly what she was excited for and that brought on a wave of embarrassment. She instead nodded with her cheeks blushing.

"Good. Time to flip you over." She set Shani up the same as the first time they were together, her ass propped up by a pillow with another one by her head for comfort. Then she palmed Shani's ass and spread it to stare at her prize.

Shani, her head in her pillow, voiced her first complaint of the night. Must be reaching her limit. "Why are you staring at it?" She whined.

"Just checking to make sure it's clean."

"I cleaned it!"

"But did you clean it to my specifications?" There was silence. "Did you follow the pamphlet?" More silence. "Well, no matter. I'll find out either way." She knew why Shani was being silent. She didn't want to admit it because she had followed the pamphlet.

Amirah leaned closer to the winking hole. They had received specific instructions. Amirah wanted them so clean she could eat off of them. Or, you know. Just eat them.

Headmistress' classroom

Lacey huffed as she watched Headmistress eat Shani's ass, bouncing her leg faster. She was being polite and waiting her turn but it seemed Headmistress planned to drag this out as long as possible.

She already had to wait, but on top of that she had to deal with Headmistress using her whore wrong. She was treating her so nice, and gently. A whore needed to be treated properly, fucked hard and discarded afterwards. It didn't help that a part of her was jealous of them. After releasing her frustrations on Shani and being blue balled by Headmistress, Lacey wanted two things. To be fucked nice and hard, and to be lovey dovey with her girlfriend.

The worst part was that Lacey knew Headmistress was doing it to spite her. She knew Lacey would be peeved by it. And she knew it would turn Lacey on to no end, making the wait time more apparent. Cleaning her up, undoing everything Lacey had done to her. Lacey swore Headmistress had sent her some looks while she did it. And now she had to watch Shani squirm while getting her ass eaten, something Lacey wished she had done before this night.

After several minutes, Headmistress finally came up for air.

Amirah's classroom

Amirah stood up and pulled Shani to her feet. Shani joined her standing, confused. "Why are we getting up?"

"Because tonight, we are doing something special." She waved her finger in front of Shani's face. "Just. For. You." On the last word, she booped Shani on the nose.

"What are we going to do?"

"Welllll it's not what we're gonna do. More like what you are going to do."

"Me?"

"Shani, Shani, Shani." Amirah reached up and looped her arms around the taller girl's neck. "My dear Eyani. You've been holding out on me."