Private Lessons Side Stories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until a few days later until Shani built up the courage to confront Lacey. Shani hesitantly told her that she wanted to try something in bed. Lacey's interest peaked when she specifically said she wanted to be on top. Apparently, Amirah had scolded her for being too passive and subservient to both her and Lacey in many aspects of their relationship and she suggested/ordered Shani to test out being more dominant in the bedroom to practice standing up for herself. Shani had told Lacey that she wanted to try some BDSM and she wanted to be on top. Something she hadn't done since they prepared each other for anal.

Fast forward to the current moment and they were both on the bed. Shani clinging to Lacey from behind. They'd been like this for ten minutes.

While it was nice to be held by her girlfriend, this wasn't at all what Lacey felt like she had been promised. Lacey's boredom got the best of her. "How is this BDSM?"

Shani's voice didn't sound very confident. "I-I'm restraining you, aren't I? It's bondage and domination."

While it was true that Lacey did not have much leeway in movement, due to Shani's strong arms pinning her own to her torso, she was sure that this was just cuddling. "No Shani, this is snuggling."

Then Shani got a bit braver. Lacey felt herself squeezed tighter as Shani stammered out. "Sh-shup up. S-s-snuggle slut." She must have felt the drop in Lacey's demeanor from the way she reflexively tensed after the words came out.

Lacey had been ready to be topped by her girlfriend. She expected Shani to hit her with some confidence at least reminiscent of Amirah. She expected Shani to take control and show her a good time. She had wanted her slut to reverse the roles for once. Instead she's getting snuggled by her whore and being told that was domination.

Instead of being made to submit, the immediate feeling that struck Lacey was that Shani was being insubordinate. Her slut was given a taste of freedom and not only had she squandered it, but she also had the audacity to still pretend she hadn't. If she didn't want control she was given, Lacey would gladly take it back. Shani whispered, "I'm sorry..."

Lacey started wiggling her way out of Shani's arms as her voice grew cold. "Oh, you will be."

Pop Quiz

Note: This takes place around 6 years after graduation. Akila is a few months old.

Amirah's Apartment

Shani squirmed on the couch. One of Amirah's hands was on her thigh, the other poking at her side lightly. Shani didn't know how or why she had gotten in this situation but she wanted it to end.

The day started with a 'surprise' visit from Asad and his current girlfriend. Shani didn't believe it one bit as he suddenly claimed to want to spend "bonding time" with his niece and Lacey already had everything ready for him to take her for a day. Before she could even protest, they were out the door, leaving Akila to her brother as they went across town to Amirah's place. They hadn't even let her change out of her home wear. Once there, she was immediately sat on the couch with Amirah while Lacey pulled up a chair in front of them and produced two sheets of paper.

The repressed memories hit Shani like a truck. Even from several feet away, she could recognize from the prism edges and high-quality paper that it was an exam. One of Amirah's exams. Without further ado, they began.

Shani got the game immediately as Lacey read out the questions and marked down the responses. The questions started out fairly easy. Basic questions about etiquette. How to sit, how to address people, the works. And each time she got one right; she was rewarded by her former instructor. At first, they were just verbal congratulations and some light teasing. Amirah would ask her if she followed a particular rule, already knowing Shani didn't unless she went to an event for her own or Lacey's family. The guilt mixed in with the happiness of being praised and left Shani feeling weird.

Slightly further in though, the game changed. Amirah would still congratulate her but they were then accompanied by physical acts. Amirah would blow into her ear to make her shiver, whisper her congratulatory words seductively.

Then she started the touching. At first she just pressed up against Shani, then she wrapped an arm around her. One hand went on her thigh and started slowly rising up with each question she got right. Amirah stopped using words and just began kissing her, either her neck or quick pecks on the lips. She could see Lacey failing to keep her professional facade as there was a tent in her skirt and a blush to her face, her eyes focused more on the two of them than the papers she held.

Shani understood. It had been a little over a year since the three of them had had a three-way. Shani figured they just wanted an excuse to get her all hot and bothered before they got to the main event, so she went along with it and played her part as the whimpering schoolgirl being taken advantage of by her professor. That was, until the game kicked up. Shani should have known by now that Amirah would never settle for anything less than true discomfort and embarrassment from her 'Eyani.'

Amirah had been lightly fingering Shani, simply using one or two fingers to graze her pussy through her underwear and lightly flick her click. The excitement got Shani's head fuzzy, her mind unfocused. And then Lacey started asking the hard questions. Exceptions to the rules, hyper specific scenarios, the works. These were things she would have had trouble answering when she actually studied, let alone several years after graduation. That's when Shani understood the other part of the game.

In her disadvantaged state, she started getting questions wrong. And with each wrong answer, her accumulated rewards were taken away one by one. The hand exited her pants and with accumulated error, went further down her leg. The hand that once caressed her breast now simply hung to her side. Even the kisses stopped. After all the stimulation she had grown accustomed to vanished, desperation set in.

She started trying harder to answer the questions, taking more time to create more thought-out answers. And she was awarded accordingly. But then the rewards made her lose focus again and the cycle continued until she couldn't take it anymore. Along with keeping her at the edge, she also felt as if she was disappointing them. Then she remembered. A year was a long time, but the body remembered.

With being pregnant and being a new mother and even the few times she'd been with each of them individually, she had forgotten how it felt to be together, with both of them. The way they made her feel loved and shamed at the same time. The way they could get her to the edge and keep her there for as long as they wanted. The way they toyed with her as only they could, made her feel emotions as only they knew how. She remembered how much she missed this. She was nearing the verge of tears as her heart swelled and her need threatened to overflow.

And of course, that's when they decided to change the game again. Lacey put down the exam and looked her dead in the eye, now asking questions off the cuff.

"Shani, who do you belong to?"

The recognition of the question was immediate. "You!" Amirah started to pull further away. What did I do wrong? I answered it like I did last time! Was that no- it clicked. "Both of you!"

Amirah pushed her down onto the couch, leaning down to give her a deep kiss. "Correct."

Lacey moved from her seat to kneel beside them. Having both of their faces so near only heightened Shani's need for them. A few tears of both joy and frustration fell down her face. Lacey calmly wiped some up with her index finger.

Amirah asked the next one. "Do you love us, Shani?"

"Yes!" She was rewarded with the return of the hand down her pants. It skipped the foreplay and went straight to playing with her clit fully.

Lacey was next. "Do you love us, Shani?"

"Yes!" The fingering stopped. Before she could protest that she was telling the truth though, she understood why. Amirah prompted her to lift her hips as she roughly pulled off both her sweatpants and underwear. As a replacement award Lacey was the one to kiss her this time.

Amirah positioned herself between Shani's legs, "Almost there, Dear. Just two more. Do we love you, Shani?"

"Yes."

"Correct" Amirah positioned herself, accordingly, lightly pressing against her entrance, threatening to enter her with one more correct answer.

"Did you miss this, Shani?"

She sniffled. As opposed to the other answers she shot out as quickly as she could, this one was the hardest to get out. Along with everything she was feeling, and after all these years, it still felt embarrassing to admit that she liked being bullied. And they knew that. She quietly said. "... Yes."

And then the two of them had their way with their favorite slut.

12