Private Photographer Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of my adventures as a private photographer.
1.8k words
4.55
24.7k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't already, I recommend you read part 1 first!

For the next couple of days, I couldn't get Marie off my mind. I wondered if I would ever see her again. Every time I thought about our first encounter I got horny and I wanked myself off thinking about it more than once.

About three days later a note was waiting for me when I got home:

'We would like to make a proposition, Marie and Andy.' There was a phone number.

Trembling, I picked up my phone dialled the number. A man's voice answered.

'Ah, you must be the photographer,' he said. 'Look, I wouldn't mind meeting you. Can you come over for a drink? Would be nice to meet you -- can you come this evening?'

Oh shit! Perhaps he wants to beat me up because I got randy with his wife? What had she told him? But he didn't sound angry. I was intriguing. I recognised his address as being in a very posh area. Sure enough, it was a large detached house with two expensive cars in the driveway. My car was old and tatty, and I felt a bit self-conscious about parking it on their drive. Marie answered the door and made the introductions. Andy seemed a bit older than Marie, perhaps mid-forties. He was wearing a rugby shirt and judging by his physique I guessed he probably played. I felt a bit guilty that I had been sucked off by his wife days earlier.

I was shown into a posh lounge and accepted a glass of the wine that they were already drinking. Andy came straight to the point.

'We're interested in hiring a photographer, to take the sort of photos that you saw. We thought you might be interested? I would be there, of course, sort of directing as it were. Would that be something you would be interested in.'

Well, I certainly liked that idea! I was keen to take any paid work, although I had never had a chance to shoot a nude. And besides, the thought of seeing Marie's gorgeous body in the flesh was irresistible. The only concern I had was getting over excited in front of Andy. It was agreed then.

The following Sunday I packed all my gear into my car and showed up at the appointed time. Andy helped me carry it all in, then invited me to sit at the kitchen table where Marie was sitting with a soft porn magazine. Together, they showed me a photo set they liked. In it the model began fully clothed, and as the set of pictures progressed, she performed a sultry strip tease gradually revealing more in each pose. The very final shot had the model sitting on a sofa, fingering herself.

Could we do something like that with Marie in their living room? Fuck yes!

Marie went away to change into the clothes she wanted to use. I went to the living room and set up flash lights and diffusers. Marie came in wearing a skirt, blouse and high heeled shoes. She had her long dark hair in a ponytail. I took a couple of shots like this to set the scene. At first, Andy would give instructions, telling her to cross and uncross her legs, shake out the pony tail and remove her blouse. I dutifully shot each pose. The bra was red, lacy and allowed a tantalising glimpse of her nipples.

Then, Andy started asking my opinion.

'What next, bra or skirt?'

'How about a flash of her panties first?'

'Good idea,' replied Andy. I lowered my camera angle and got Marie to part her legs until a red patch of gusset became visible.

I gradually took over directing duties and got very ounce of tease and anticipation. I got her to face away from the camera and photographed her back as she unfastened the bra. I then photographed the front of her as she covered her tits with her hands. The skirt came off next. The red lacy panties were see through apart from the gusset which had a pleasing camel toe effect. I got her to slide her hand down the front of them.

'I never thought of that!' Andy's voice had changed, he seemed to be getting aroused now. I got her to lick her fingers seductively. I was certainly getting aroused at this point. I told her to pull her panties down really slowly while facing away from me and took several shots. Then I made her pull them back up and repeated the exercise from the front. The sight of her neat triangle of black pubic hair thrilled me. I got her to sit with her legs apart and part her labia. Then I went for something that wasn't in the script but which I wanted to see: I got her to face away from me, lean forward and part her legs giving me a wonderful rear entry view of her pussy. My final direction was to get her to put her hand between her legs and finger herself in this position.

Andy's breathing sounded heavy. He was clearly horny and well he might be. He had a gorgeous, sexy wife. I couldn't imagine how nice it was for him to fuck her. He probably couldn't wait for me to leave them alone.

Marie broke the silence. 'I'm fucking horny now, do you mind if we ... you know ... before I get dressed?'

'Err, shall I wait in the kitchen?'

'Unless you want to take the pictures for us?'

'Oh yes,' chimed in Andy, 'I'd love to see what we look like fucking! Would you be OK with that?'

Would I? Well I might never see anything like it again. What the hell.

'Let's make this part of the story then,' I said. 'First, go and stand in front of Marie. Let her unzip you and suck your cock.' In reality, I wanted to watch her do this because of what she had done to me. 'Look at the camera while you are doing it Marie. They complied. As her lips met his dick I remembered how they had felt on mine. Inside my jeans my cock and balls were boiling.

Andy needed no more direction. He got Marie back into position with her bum in the air and her legs apart. He knelt down and licked her pussy which made her gasp. Finally, he penetrated her from behind. Holding her hips he thrust deep inside her and she made deep groaning noises. She reached between her legs as she had done before and began stimulating her clit. At some point, the film ran out. I was in no way capable of changing it at this point. I was unashamedly squeezing my erection through the front of my jeans. I thought I might cum in my pants.

Marie screamed as she climaxed. I wondered whether Andy was going to finish inside her, but he pulled out and she sat back down. Andy offered his cock to her. She took it in her hand and then beckoned me. I looked at Andy and he just grinned. I unzipped and dropped my jeans and briefs. My dick was angry, engorged and seeping precum. She took it in her other hand and licked the tip of each of our dicks in turn. This was amazing. She had two dicks, one in each hand, and her mouth kept licking and sucking at each of them in turn. I didn't know how long I could hold back. She was giving us equal treatment. Licking each or our shafts in turn and caressing our balls. I was desperately worried I might cum before Andy was ready. After several minutes of this sweet torture, she took her hands away, tipped her head back slightly and closed her eyes. Andy and I wanked ourselves and she open her mouth. She put her tongue out. Andy placed the tip of his prick on her wet tongue and pulled the trigger. Most of his sperm went on her tongue and some dribbled down her chin. Overcome with lust I let go, and my cum shot out of me. Some went on her cheek, some landed on Andy's dick which she was by now licking clean. She opened her mouth wide and for an amazing moment both our bell ends were in her mouth together as she sucked at them greedily. Then, Andy kissed her fully and licked the stray spunk from her cheek and chin. Some of it was my spunk -- not sure if he realised!

The following evening, I stayed up late developing and printing the film from yesterday. I was gutted that the film hadn't lasted for the whole session. But on the other hand, if I'd still been taking pictures perhaps I wouldn't have had that horny happy ending. I wished I'd had a picture of her sucking us both like that, it was the horniest thing I had ever experienced. I wanted more sexy adventures with Marie and Andy. I began to fantasise about having a full-on threesome and fucking that pussy myself. I wondered how far they were willing to take this. But then again, perhaps that was that for them. Perhaps all I would have now were delicious horny memories. But I still had to return and deliver the photos.

A couple of days later I was back in their kitchen with the prints. I apologised up front for 'not bringing a spare film' and thereby missing the end. This wasn't strictly true, I had spare film but far to randy to think about changing it at the point when it ran out. Andy asked if we could arrange another shoot so as to capture the last part, including the cum shot. Naturally I agreed.

'Next weekend?' I suggested.

'Oh, we won't be here,' said Andy. We have a villa and I have a couple of weeks off.'

'Andy, could he come to the villa for the shoot? You know how you love doing it outside!' Marie's eyes looked pleadingly at her husband'

'I don't see why not,' said Andy.

'Where's this villa?' I asked

Well the villa, apparently was in Tenerife. This sounded an utterly exotic place to me. I had once been on a trip to France on the ferry. I had never even been on a plane and they were willing to pay. Obviously they didn't want me there the entire two weeks, and instead I agreed to throw a sicky and go out for three or four days. Andy arranged everything. The plane ticket was waiting for me at a travel agent in town, I just had to show my passport to pick it up. When the day arrived, I phoned in my 'sickness bug' story, and a taxi showed up exactly at the promised time.

In Part 3 I will tell you how my Tenerife experience turned out