All Comments on 'Private Practice Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
RegnzRegnzover 1 year ago

I so hate your cliffhangers, but they are also one of the reasons I keep coming back and reading your stories lol

Another great story

prsstaridprsstaridover 1 year ago

I hope there are some judicial sanctions against Judge Folsom for his role to railroad an innocent man when he knew there was evidence to exonerate him. He should have allowed for the video of the conversation of the conspiracy to frame the defendant of murder. That he would not allow that was a criminal action that in my opinion should remove him from the bench.

Also there needs to an arrest of Marla after the trail ends for conspiracy to commit murder. The have the witness and perhaps another judge will allow the video evidence to be played.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From the short time the jury was out NOT GUILTY is the required verdict and as you wrote many times in the story the tapes will never see the light of day> Thanks for a great story with always your cliff hanger at the end. Looking forward to the next story, hope it comes soon

AngusMAngusMover 1 year ago

I thought that "judges" were supposed to be impartial

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Is this really how it works over there? Everyone involved in the investigation knows hes not guilty. Still the prosecution acts if they dont know. Even the judge. I know about politics on judicial level but its more about state policy. The blatant disregard of the truth in this case cant even be called politics, its just about 'winning' against the police department.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hung jury,Folsome declares mistrial.DA will not prosecute,Fineman goes to drug cases.Dont worry oz has useless judges as well.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Really a cliffhanger we have geeze. But i did get Denise killing peter correct. Great story seems u have kicked it up a notch for this 1. Awesome job cant wait for the final part.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

The next (and final) chapter of this story has been submitted.

Congrats to those that got the murderer of Dr. Frost correct. Sounds like I made it a bit too eeeeasy. :o)

prsstarid - I doubt what I have written would hold up in a real American Court of Law. You were partly on it: Judge Folsom's actions figure into the ongoing plot. And Savannah Fineman is allowing Marla Locklear to escape unscathed, which may anger persons wanting Just-issss.

regnz - the cliffhangers are probably my favorite part of writing the stories. Having to figure out just where to put them, to make them as excruciating as possible... it's part of the fun for me. And my Level 4 Patreon patrons get those cliffhangers earrrrrly in exchange for their very generous contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Possible legal issue? How is the video that Denise took, considered privileged. She made it on her phone and put it on the server and may still be on her phone!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

not guilty

the jury knows evidence is being suppressed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m going to make a guess on the verdict based on one simple fact alone. The name of this particular story is Private Practice. Paulina has said that if Miriam leaves the death penalty on the table and the jury finds Stanley guilty, then she’s quitting the DA’s office and opening her own practice. For that reason alone I’m going to guess this comes back as ‘guilty’

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Anon/video

I apologize; I should have written that better. Denise turned on Peter Frost’s recorders that videoed his sessions. Their sexual liaison was on the server with the other sessions. Denise did not record it on her phone, but even if she did, Judge Folsom would just say it was still a privileged session between Dr. Frost and his patient.

Again, this is more TV-style Courtroom drama than real life. I’ve observed real trials, and they are slow, tedious, spoon-feeding processes, not the fun drama in the Iron Crowbar’s Town & County…

pitbull_1973pitbull_1973over 1 year ago

I’m going to make a guess (which is most likely wrong) based purely on the title of the story: “Private Practice”

Paulina stated that if Miriam did not take the Death Penalty off the table and Stanley was convicted, then she would quit the DA’s office and start her own practice.

Just based on that, I’m going to guess that the jury returns a “Guilty” verdict

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Well if there is enough for another chapter . I would guess that means that the verdict is " guilty " . Although he is not guilty of 1st degree punishable by death . It is clearly self defense . I also live in a stand your ground state . I am 63 and never have even heard of " duty to retreat " . Which is just fine if that is common to whatever State . Sounds like it is not common to your State .

Not to mention the overthetop intent to suppress the truth in a couple few sex tapes . That are not Dr. Client sessions . Or at least not any legal therapy being revealed .

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Could be either way? But my hunch is guilty as the jury is biased despite evidence that evidence is being suppressed.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

I got Denise right. I think that the title of your story “Private does not refer to Paulina BUT to Laura leaving the university teachers.

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES