All Comments on 'Private Practice Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quick question… what was the age of that said female officer??? Maybe over 60 yrs old?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Birthday Card Smuggler…

Carole asked a quiet question of an NYOPD Detective who was part of a Task group member including some Feds. Can’t recall if it was in Climate Injustice (can’t find it to check). She wanted to know if she was going back to New York…

Seems like an opportune way to avoid the USPS.

rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Through Inga who became part of NYPD after leaving TCPD in order to clear her memories from the attack and rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I recall correctly, there was a certain lady TCPD officer who transferred to the NYPD. That is who my money is on that Carole knew would help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe Carole had a little help from her Aunty?

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 1 year ago

Gaming...had to be that she gets/got contact through online gamers.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedover 1 year ago

I was hoping to get the Iron Crowbar's opinion on what Marla was really doing with Maple and Hogue. How was to play out before they were shot. Maybe that is yet to come.

MuledriverMuledriverover 1 year ago

I think Crowbar's sister made the delivery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I think

it was her Aunt Melina in disguise that got the card to Greta.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

OH SHIT! Please more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Woe betide indeed.

Very damming ending. The new mistery is on the sealed files I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Inva G

I agree with anon #3. Inca delivered the Bday card.

rick

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Next story submitted

The first chapter of the next story,"God Save The Queen", has been submitted. Patreon patrons (Level 1-4) will have the first chapter by the time you read this.

Those who remembered that Inga Gunddottar went to the NYPD are to be congratulated for getting that one right.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Great story again and once again, I got it wrong. 5⛤

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

That an easy answer, it was Inga G who was raped and beaten by the Black radical who was blown up. She transferred to NYPD from TCPD. At August award ceremony, Carole gave her the card to deliver to Greta.

Got the verdict right too!!😀

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES