Private, Princess, & a Harem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am scared and look at Jim. I can see the look of worry on his face. He's thinking of a way to tell me there is nothing to worry about.

I stop him, "Others are here. We don't know where or how many. I AM in danger, and they're here for me. I may or may not live, but you will all die protecting me."

Jim smiles at me, "I guess it's too late to tell you there's nothing to worry about. They will most likely have night vision, making us stand out in the dark. If the rain comes quick enough, that will help us. It's a full moon, but with the storm, there are clouds which reduces our ability to see them.

"Odds are good they will take you alive. If you ever get the chance to escape, take it no matter the odds. If they get you back ...."

I think I can fill in my own horrors of what they will do to me. That makes me shudder, cry, and hold Jim. I've killed myself and all these men! I am inconsolable.

*****

It's a few hours later. I'm still crying as eagle eye Jim watches the forest with his weapon out. I heard several shots ring out from the woods as I turned my head. They're all around us. I jump out of my skin as Jim is shot. I see the bullet exited his body. He fell back, dead. No movement. No sound. I lay down next to him as I heard a cacophony of gunshots around the area in response to the first shots.

I hear another set of gunshots around me, and then all goes silent. Two Secret Service men come staggering towards the fire from the north and west. Both fall dead before they reach me.

I hear a voice in a language I don't know calling out three times. They're short words, maybe names? I hear no responses. I hear nobody shooting the filthy slime, either. I am in deep shit. Oh momma, what am I to do?

I see a small man with a scoped rifle walk into the light of the small fire as it begins to rain. I reach over to Jim to get his service revolver. While I do that, the dirty man takes two steps and strikes me in the face. I pass out from the pain.

*****

I wake up with rope around my hands, ankles, and mouth. The man has his hands between my legs and is inside my pussy. I feel a tug on my pussy walls. He just hit my maidenhead. In a flash, his hand comes out, he shoots up and starts to do a dance while he sings something. Somehow, I think being a virgin is a bad thing for me. Swell, some wealthy Arab will enslave me as a sex toy.

How does he get me back with only one man, and I'm tied up? I can't see what he's doing, but he comes back with two long branches a while later. Several ponchos are woven together to end up with a stretcher. Who else will carry me?

More rope lashes me to the sticks, immobilizing me. This is just wonderful. The asshole is dragging me to the south, where I'll bet we find his helicopter. I can't move or do anything to slow him down.

I am feeling as sad as I ever have been. Nine good men died trying to protect me so I could look at beautiful trees. We are going back to his helicopter, and within hours, I will be in a box, on my way to a foreign country where I will be a slave and die a lonely, pathetic woman. I cry hard.

We're not that far from camp when I hear a gunshot from ahead of us. Ooooo. Someone is out here. Someone good! YEAH! Kill this mother fucker. Yikes, mummy would be cross with me for saying that. Oh hell. Kill the fucker!

The man dragging me stops. He seems torn as to what he should do. We sat there for at least five minutes while he stood in thought. I'm OK with this. Stay here until someone rescues me, dumb shit.

He suddenly breaks out in a run. I am bouncing and twisting from side to side as he runs. He trips as my litter twists, with me ending up upside down and him on his face. From then on, he's walking fast. We have no food. How will he keep me alive? Who is he running from? How many are there? Why are they even here?

Chapter 5 -- Recovered

The pilot was nice enough to have a set of night vision goggles for flying. That should help even the odds. I know up ahead there is a natural spring. I would bet anything they stayed there. I know where I'm going, am traveling light, can see where I'm going, I make good time. I do see the tracks of someone dragging a homemade litter. I don't worry about them.

If the people are good, they're on their way to civilization. If they're bad, I will catch up to them well before getting to any worthwhile destination.

It's not long, and I find a grisly murder scene. There is a smoldering fire with deer jerky still smoking. I see three groups of bodies lined up. The first group is obvious; I would know an Army Ranger anywhere. I check the dog tags and get my confirmation.

The other group of four are Secret Service agents based on their wallets. The single man is a Queen's Guard. Oh, fuck! A ROYAL! The other three men have no ID but look and dress like they're from the middle east.

Who lived and who was taken?

I check the backpacks and find an odd mix of things. The panties confirm a woman was with them. That must be the hostage. All the backpacks are evenly distributed with their stuff, plus some from the woman. The picture is clear. The Army Rangers have a holster, ammo, and a handgun. I stock up. I take one backpack. I load one tent, two sleeping bags, the airbed, some food, matches, the female clothes, two towels, a uniform for me, four pairs of socks, and two canteens with fresh water.

This backpack can hold much more, but I want to travel light. They have a few hours head-start, and he will be slow. I want to catch up, identify the situation, then wipe out the bad guys. Oh yes, try not to get myself killed.

Today sucks. Somehow, I know it's going to get worse. Some vacation this turned out to be. I laugh at myself. I survived most of two tours in Afghanistan only to come home and get killed in my backyard. This is so fucked up.

*****

It's about 2:00 AM before I catch up to a single man dragging a woman in a homemade litter. He's paranoid. He stops about every fifteen minutes. He puts on the night vision goggles, looks around, and continues marching. He doesn't have much experience with them. He can see better with his eyes like I'm doing with the cold rain.

I go around him, then into his path. He made me laugh as he screamed like a girl when I surprised him and drove my knife through his heart. Mother fucker deserved it for killing so many people and ruining my vacation.

The litter falls, and the woman is face down in a puddle. Oh shit! I dive down and roll her over. My knife frees her, and she springs up like she wants to run or kill me.

I smile as I say, "I killed the mother fucker that killed your friends and let you free. Do you really think I'm going to hurt you now?"

With a snotty attitude and that cute British accent, she demands of me, "I need to pee. Give me my potty."

I love the way she says potty. It's so cute.

I point out to the snotty woman, "Since I was traveling light, I left all the unnecessary items back in the camp with all the dead bodies. I did get many valuable things to help you out, but it's raining, I'm tired, my vacation is ruined, and I want to get into a dry tent and warm up.

"Before you ask, no, I only brought one tent. I figured saving your ass was more important. If you don't like it, you can stay out here. I am going to put up the tent. I will place you and the backpack in the tent. I want you out of those wet clothes and into the dry clothes in the backpack.

"Then I want you in the dry sleeping bag. That's when I will come in, change, start the heater, blow up your damn air mattress, and then I will feed your sorry ass. Any questions?"

The Princess says to me with an attitude, "You have a bad attitude. You're rude. I don't like you."

My reply makes me smile, "Whatever, Princess."

Keep in mind, I have no idea she really is a Princess. I'm calling her that because of her bad attitude. I knew a woman was involved. I was saving a person that was taken and was in danger. The fact that it's a woman is nice but also makes my life harder. She's obviously not self-sufficient and is going to whine a bunch. This vacation sucks!

It takes me minutes to set up the tent on some higher ground that's partially protected by a large tree. I unceremoniously throw the Princess and the backpack into the tent.

I zip up the front and tell the Princess, "Hurry up, it's cold out here, and I'm hungry."

Naturally, it took her forever to change clothes and get into the sleeping bag. I quickly get in, strip, and turn on the portable heater. My teeth are chattering. With the heater, we also get light. She screams at seeing me naked. She rolls away from me.

The heater won't catch fire, it isn't nearly as good as a fire, but it's welcome. I blow up the air mattress, get dressed, and then lay on my sleeping bag. My teeth finally stopped chattering. I pull out my two MRE.

I ask the Princess, "Are you hungry? You get one decent meal. You can have it now or for breakfast."

She rolls over, "Did you start a fire? How do we eat without boiling water?"

I take out my two best friends, my MREs.

I smile at the Princess, "I have two US Army MREs here. Behind door number one is beef stew, pound cake, bread slice, peanut butter & jelly, pretzel, and it looks like coffee. Behind door number two are meatballs in marinara sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, Italian bread, meat stick snacks, and hot chocolate. Each has a bag that, when crushed, heats your beverage and dinner. It's rather ingenious yet heavy; that's why I only carry a few. I can't stand that freeze-dried crap, but it's much lighter."

The Princess speaks, "Stew."

I again smirk as I say, "Since I have a lot of experience and we only have one shot, I will do the cooking tonight. In that box, you will find a spoon. The beverage will pull up and make a cup. Don't spill it. You only have one sleeping bag."

After making her meal, she greedily grabs it. No thanks, she just grabs it and digs in like she hadn't eaten in days. What an ungrateful bitch. This is going to be a long couple of days.

I fill in some details for her, "We left some good men back there. When we get back, I will call in their location. I placed the deer meat on the three bad guys. I figure the wolves will eat them, so the others get a good burial. It was the best I could do. Tomorrow, we're going to hit a small stream that comes off the glacier, then we'll head back to an empty house, I know. From there, I can call my family so we can get you home."

The Princess finally talks, "Why not just call the authorities?"

I didn't want to say anything, but I guess there's no way around this.

With a soft voice, I say, "They knew where you were. Someone had a homing beacon on them. I didn't have time to look. Was it the Rangers, the Secret Service, or the Queen's Guard?"

The bitch tries to hit me, "JIM WOULD NEVER HURT ME!"

I push her back, "I don't know any of them. Maybe he gambles and owes money. Maybe he wanted a nice retirement. Maybe someone pissed him off? Perhaps someone paid a Secret Service agent or an Army Ranger. It would be hard to bribe a Secret Service agent; they're watched closely. The low-paid Rangers, possible. Yet their very loyal to our country, and this would have betrayed that code.

"I'm not even a Ranger; I'm just a lowly Army Private. Yet I went out of my way and ruined my vacation because I thought someone may be in need. Those four men were a much higher level of soldiers than I am. You should have been safe. Maybe it's the equipment. I now wish I had taken my backpack. Oh well. That's why I don't trust anyone right now, and we need an investigator out there as soon as possible."

Princess surprises me, "Why do we need to visit a stream? That doesn't seem vital."

I pull out my leg from the sleeping bag. It's obvious my ankle is swollen about twice its standard size.

I chuckle, "So far, all the trees are out of ice. Every single ice dispenser is empty. The stream comes off the glacier; it will be ice cold and will help me so we can make better time. We have about three days of walking. We could cut across fields, but I don't want to be in the open if they have another helicopter. I know this land; I grew up here. We will be good. Now go to sleep. In a few hours, we'll be up and running."

I turned over and fell asleep.

*****

The following day, the Princess has an issue, "There's no toilet? How do I ...."

I roll my eyes, "Go behind a big tree, remove what you need. Spread your legs, and ... go. If you need a shovel, bury whatever you leave. Take leaves from trees and not vines. Poison Ivy or Poison Oak would make your life much worse. Go, I must pack up, and then we need to get going."

The Princess asks, "No fire?"

While I'm packing up, "GO! I want to be far away from here as soon as possible. We have some dry breakfasts that we will eat as we walk. We want to walk as much as possible. Let's not let them gather and come again."

I bury the wet clothes, then roll up the air mattress, sleeping bags, the heater, and the tent. We are good at water and food. Time to limp to that stream.

It's three hours to the stream. Twenty minutes feels awesome. We make better time now. The Princess looks around a bunch. The trees are amazing right now. You can't help but admire the fall foliage and how spectacular nature is when unblemished by man.

We didn't talk at all. I know nothing about her. She seems to be in shock over the killing and the death of her friend. I don't want to push her. We're both young, and she probably thinks I'm a threat to her.

We're silent until it's nearly sunset. I put the tent between some trees, making it hard to see us from the air. I make a small fire so we can boil water for dinner. Princess looks unhappy, but there are no other options. What can I do?

I put out the fire. At about 2:00 AM, the heater runs out of fuel.

I whisper, "Are you up?"

She answers, "Yeah, the heater went out. It's cold in here."

I reply, "You have two options. You can put on extra clothes, or you can snuggle up with me."

I can tell she's furious with that idea, so I add, "No way I snuggle with you. I can see how you feel about me."

Shaking my head, I say, "I was just offering my body heat if you get desperate."

I hear her digging in the backpack.

*****

Two hours later, my teeth are chattering; I start putting on my socks and then my shoes.

The princess curiously asks, "What are you doing?"

I dryly reply, "I'm freezing. I only brought one set of clothes for me. I need to start a fire, so I don't die from hypothermia. Go back to sleep. I'll wake you when the sun comes up."

With an irritated voice, "OK, come snuggle up. No funny stuff."

I chuckle, "It's OK; you can have my sleeping bag."

The Princess turns mean again, "Get your ass over here. I need you rested and thinking well to get home safely."

I leave my socks on and open my sleeping bag. It's under me and half over the Princess. My arm comes around her and pulls us close.

She grabs my hands and screams, "Fuck, you're cold!"

She opens her bag, so it's under her and wraps halfway over me. Now we're body to body. It's much warmer. She smells nice, and wow, it's nice holding her.

I whisper, "Thank you," and fall asleep.

Chapter 6 -- Home

The next day is pretty much a repeat of yesterday. Lots of walking, and not much is said. I don't even know her name. She does NOT want to talk. I don't want to push her. I thought I heard a helicopter twice, but it was far away.

On the third day, I know we will make it to civilization. We have seen the homes for the last three hours as we walk. Our pace picks up, and my ankle still hurts.

I tell the Princess, "The closest house is empty; the Parkers are on vacation. The heat will be on, but I don't want to turn on any lights. I don't want anyone knowing we're there. They have a daughter about your size. The beds should be better, and I will call in food delivery. People will show up, and others will be out of sight, protecting us. I still expect trouble."

We walk into the home as the sun sets. I check, and the house is empty; no cars are there; they're all gone.

I make one phone call, "Dad, it's me. We have no time; I'm radioactive; I need the entire family at or around the Parker house. Come painted for Elk season. I ran out of food. Anything will do; I'm tired of freeze-dried. Thanks. Bye."

The Princess asks, "What the hell was that?"

It's dark, so she can't see me smirk, "Radioactive means the law is looking for me. When I asked for the entire family, that meant I needed help now. Parker house was obviously where I am. He knows that I hate elk hunting, which tells him someone is following me. The bit about the food means I want any leftovers and a trip to any fast-food place that's open. I'm hungry.

"By not letting him talk or ask questions, he knows someone might be listening, and I am in deep shit. He will contact the rest of the family, and we will have a good dozen people watching the road and the house from nearby. Dad will bring our armory. He was a Captain in the Army. Uncle Sid has a Gulfstream. If we can get to it, that gets you back to England with people you trust.

Her response is perfect, "I need to pee."

I take her by the hand to guide her to the washroom, "Once the door is closed, you can turn on the lights. I'm going to get some ice and a bag. I'll meet you right back here."

We both did what we needed then I answered her unasked question, "I dated Connie for many years and spent a lot of time here. Her parents are awesome. Had she been home, we would have been in her bedroom, and your life would have been very different. She is a nice girl, but not what I'm looking for."

The Princess shyly asks, "What are you looking for?"

Odd question, "Oh, I think smart and assertive. I'm too easygoing and won't take charge. It's been what holds me back and why I'm still a Private. I won't take the initiative."

A black Suburban pulls up in the driveway. I push the Princess down to the floor and behind a chair. I pull out my revolver and am mostly behind a wall as the men start opening the doors. They all have assault rifles.

My speech goes like this, "Fuck me." Yup, academy award script right there.

Fortunately, that's precisely when a familiar black Humvee crashes into the side of the vehicle, instantly killing two of the men. The other two men were hit by the car and knocked away. They lose their weapons and are disoriented.

Uncle Chet was with dad. He ran around the vehicle and asked the first man, "Do you speak English?"

Apparently, he gave the wrong answer. Uncle Sid fired his weapon once.

Uncle Chet asks the second one, "Do you remember how to speak English?"

The second man is smarter, "I have diplomatic immunity from the United Emerald Emirates. You can't touch me."

Uncle Chet makes me laugh we he asks, "Have you ever seen the Lethal Weapon movies?"

The smile is gone from the man. He reaches for his gun.

Uncle Chet shoots him twice and then uses the line from the movie, "It's just been revoked."

I hobble out to the car, look around the dashboard and find a small electronic box the size of a garage door opener. I press the button and wave it back and forth. As I line up with the house, the noise is louder. I scan back and forth as I'm led to the Princess.

My instructions are simple, "Take off your shoes, Princess. Who gave these to you?"

She takes off the shoes, and sure enough, as I get closer, the noise is louder. I turn away, and it's almost silent.

The Princess cries as she runs to me as she says, "Jim."

Oh fuck. I was not expecting this. Those are some of the most loyal soldiers in the world. How do you turn them? Fuck me. This is bad.

The lights are turned on as the family starts filing in. We get the leftover meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, and a bucket of fried chicken with all the sides. I grab the shoeless Princess and drag her into the back room.

123456...8