Private, Princess, & a Harem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen is funny, "I would say I was sorry for stealing your date, but I'm not. He's cute. Would you two be a dear and dance with him?"

I fake dramatic annoyance, "If we must."

Amanda laughs at me, "For that, I'll make you dance with him first."

The Queen pointed at Amanda and then the chair next to her. She held Amanda's hand. I took Matt to the dancefloor. His arms enveloped me, making me safe. We coast around the dancefloor. He looks fantastic in his suit. He cleans up well. He's such a gentle and friendly man as well. In comparison, Steve is so stiff and cold.

All too soon, two songs have ended, and Amanda is tapping my shoulder. She tells me to return to the Queen. As I approach, she tells the next person in line to hold. I guess I'm next.

As I sit to her right, she says to me, "He's quite the looker."

She pauses, waiting for me, so I say, "That he is. He's kind and gentle as well. When he needed to be a killer, he stepped up. I've met his parents and family. Uncle Sid has money, yet the others won't ask for any. His parents are supportive, protective, and loving people. They made me breakfast in the morning. They all risked their lives being near me. They did it with a smile, all because he asked them to. A single phone call mobilized his entire family to protect him and me."

I'm crying, "My parents love me, yet I need to marry Steve to keep our titles. I don't love him, but how do I allow my feelings to ruin my family?"

After a moment, "Oh, how I wish you could see the sunsets out there. The yellow, orange and red hues span out as far as the eye can see. Here in the city, it's ruined. Skip the hiking and the food, but the views are the most amazing thing I have ever seen. OK, besides Matt." We both giggle. She sends me back to swap with Amanda.

The Queen grew tired and retired an hour later. Others got Matt, but he danced primarily with Amanda and me. Amanda left with Matt; I went home with my family. On the way to my car, I have tears in my eyes. Mom saw Matt leave with Amanda. I didn't have to explain a thing. She wrapped her arms around me protectively.

I'm heartbroken. Amanda will get Matt, and then he's going home. I'll be forced to marry Steve and live a perfectly dull and unhappy life like many Royals do. I can't believe how one trip to America has affected me so much. Matt and his family were a breath of fresh air.

I didn't see Matt again for a few days. I stayed in my room most of the time and cried.

Chapter 10 -- Just Visiting

From the marvelous party, I took Matt back to his room. We're both tired, and my feet are killing me. I walk into his bedroom and remove my dress. That leaves me in just my panties. My 34C breasts sag some, but I'm young and lucky enough that they still retain most of their shape.

Matt walks out of the bathroom and is startled to see me. Oh shit, have I overstepped his boundaries? His smile sets me at ease. I feel so sexy with him looking at me. My nipples betray me and are hard and pointed straight at him. Like me, they have good taste in men. I have no doubt that he is the man of my dreams.

Matt points at the edge of the bed. I step out of the dress and sit on the edge of the bed. He moves in front of me. YES! He bends over. I spread my legs. He grabs my ankles? What? He lifts my feet and turns my body as he walks closer to the bed before sitting down himself. My feet are on his lap. He fumbles with removing my high heels.

I am excited, and my pussy is soon leaking. This guy is such a stud. OH MY GOD! He's giving me a foot massage! My feet were KILLING me. How did he know? Who cares? Oh my, this is wonderful.

As he works wonders with my feet, I purr as I use my sexiest voice, "I know you've had a long day and are tired. As you can see, I find you very attractive. I ..."

I stop as I see he has tears in his eyes.

With sadness in my eyes, "You know she can't marry you, right? Her family is already precariously close to being an outsider to the small Royal inner circle. Her family needs her to marry well, or they're as good as ruined." I sniffle. "It's not that she doesn't love you. I can see it in her eyes; she does. But you must understand. Her whole life, she was raised to improve the family tree. She must marry Royal blood.

"You can marry me. We could get you a job where you would be near her if you like. Daddy has lots of pull." I shine my almost perfect smile at him, "You know the Queen likes you." He blushes. How adorable, "Oh yes. She hasn't had a 'date' in decades. I haven't seen her dance in years. It was so cute seeing her smile as you made her laugh."

Matt laughs at me, "Actually, some snob was commenting every time I made a Royal faux pas, which it seems was fairly often. I did well with the place setting. Only once I selected the wrong item. He finally commented once too often, and I was bad."

Oh shit, this must be good, "What did you say? You've got to tell me. Pleaseeeeeeee."

He looks at me with his amazing smile and says, "After a comment, I lost it. I said something to the effect that yes, I'm from America, and we don't use silverware. We eat everything using our fingers. Then I went too far. I told him, you know, you're not so perfect yourself. You have enough nose hair to make a wig, your eyebrows put an owl to shame, and I've hunted better-looking animals than you have on your head."

He grins wide, "The man is furious. The Queen's laugh broke me up. She tells him, 'Don, drop it.' To show off, I flex my chest muscles like this."

Matt rolls up his right arm and makes a bodybuilding move with his arms to show off his guns. His chest tightens and puffs up, noticeable. That's impressive.

I continue my story, "Before the Queen can reply, the guy's wife says, 'Face it, honey, he's young, strong, and a very handsome man. I love you, but your best days are far behind you, and even in your youth, he crushes you. Cut your meat smaller; otherwise, you will have digestion issues.'

"That almost made the Queen cry from laughing so hard. After she finishes laughing, she uses a loving voice to say, 'I haven't seen a display like that in years. I like your sincerity. Yes, you're rough on the edges, but having everyone proper around me for so long makes it pleasant to be reminded of what the non-Royals are like.' The man says under his breath, 'Savages.'

"Well, that angered the Queen; her tone turns harsh, 'If not for that savage, your son would not have a bride in a few weeks. Be quiet, or you may be excused. he killed several men with his bare hands. I dare say I might be the only one holding him back from adding another to his tally of kills.'

"That quieted the whole end of the table. The wife is in tears and looks mortified. I couldn't help but comment, 'I have used a spoon before.' The Queen looks at me with a smile, 'Hush you.' I look at her while blushing, smiling, and hiding a giggle as I say, 'Yes, mom.' Her grin grew, and she suppressed a chuckle. Her belly still moved from a laugh. From there, everyone was civil, and I told funny stories of my Army life and back home.

"They were interested to hear about the Rocky Mountains, the splendid scenery, and the wildlife. It wasn't as funny, but it was far safer. I had an interesting night. I always thought the Queen was just an old lady that watched her garden all day. I found her sharp-witted and up to date on current events. She is aware of her surroundings. Like me, as people moved, entered, or left the room, she watched. I had a wonderful time."

He's finished with my feet and is looking at me seriously. I was hoping to see lust. Instead, I see sadness.

I save him from talking, "You're in love with her, right?" He nods yes as tears fall down his face. "The Queen is a special woman." He laughs as his tears continue to fall. "Will you fuck me if I agree to try and help you?"

Only tears are left as Matt says with a weak voice, "You are beautiful. A week ago, and my cock is in you shortly after walking into this room. I fell hard for her. I know she will marry some guy she doesn't love, but I can't help how I feel. I will go home with a broken heart, my parents will smother me, and eventually, I will make a woman happy. I will never know love again.

"I'd like to say I wish I never met her, but that would be a lie. Knowing she lived will be enough to satisfy me. It will have to do; I have nothing else."

He cries hard for thirty minutes before I get him in bed. I send dad a text message, "Matt's in love; he won't take me. Is there anything you can do? I'll see you soon."

I turn off the lights and climb in bed with Matt. I bring his hand around to hold my breast. Of yes, I see how Janet fell for him. This is spectacular.

*****

The Queen's bedroom:

I told Vivian, my assistant, "Please help me change, dear. I wore myself out tonight. I met the most enchanting young man. I danced with the young man, and I felt alive."

Vivian smiles, "Oh, I heard. Your behavior is all the talk of the castle, my Queen. I understand he was rather dashing, although a bit unrefined."

I smile at Vivian, "He was a breath of fresh air. He was forward and honest, yet reserved and mild-mannered. Don had to push him several times before the young man put him in his place. He was direct, personal, yet not vulgar like many young men. I want my secretary to make thirty minutes in my schedule for Robert tomorrow. I got a job for him."

Vivian replies, "Yes, my Queen, thirty minutes with Robert tomorrow.

*****

7:00 AM the Following day.

Point of view Robert:

This is most unusual. I have a last-minute appointment at noon with the Queen at her residence. She was active last night; it makes sense that she is home today; too much activity last night. Last night was as entertaining a dinner as we have had in years. The Queen had a date, Don tried to badger him, and the young man AND the Queen slapped his wrist. I was shocked to see her dance last night.

I get a text message from my daughter asking me to help Matt. I know she was shot down last night. Oh my, she isn't going to be happy. How do I help him? Somehow, I think the Queen will ask me the same question.

*****

I pull up to the Queen's residence at ten minutes to noon. Oh, this is new. SAS guards, not the Queen's Guard. There are also two men escorting me to lunch. I understand, but still, this is a bit over the top.

The Queen is already sitting and sipping her tea. There are chicken salad croissant sandwiches and French fries for lunch? What, did they replace the Palace gourmet with Subway?

The Queen smiles at seeing my reaction before playfully saying, "I wanted to eat like a 'savage' today. Chicken salad sandwiches and crispy French fries. No silverware."

I've never seen her so alive and happy eating.

I comment, "So, I see he's corrupted you." She laughs at me. "He's all the rage on TV. They got a picture from inside his hotel room with his arms around my topless daughter." Her look of anger even scared me. "Much to my daughter's grief, he wouldn't sleep with her. He's in love with another woman. He fell asleep, and she crawled up in his arms. I'm not thrilled with her behavior, but it bothers me that someone got into their room and took that picture. That's out of bounds.

"That kid spent several years in combat. It would take special skills to not wake that boy up. I need some guidance on this. As a father of a beautiful young woman, I want to throw every resource at it. My position with you tells me I should back off and do nothing."

I have tears running down my face, "They violated my daughter."

The Queen startles me with the venom in her voice. I haven't ever seen this in her; not even the Falklands war made her this mad.

She stares me in the eye, "I want you working with the Americans on this. They have far more experts. I want to know who was in that motel room. I want to know who set up our Princess. I want to know if Jim or someone else betrayed the Princess and me. I want to know which of those piss ant sheiks tried to make our Princess Janet a personal sex toy.

"Use your discretion on the photographer. The people here that tried to kill Princess Janet, I want Matt and the SAS to take them out. The sheik, I want Matt and the Navy Seals to kill him and rescue his harem."

I am shocked, "Excuse me, my Queen, Matt isn't qualified for either team. He diminishes their chances of success."

She laughs at me, "You interviewed him. Do you really think he isn't a leader? What did he do without orders? He's a natural and highly motivated. He won't be alone. You worry too much. For you personally, I want you to check out his genealogy. His last name is rather interesting, wouldn't you say? Check it out. I'm grasping for straws; help me out. Please?"

She has never said please. God damn kid.

I reply, "I'll get on it."

Her last words before dismissing me, "I want to read the daily progress in the morning on each topic. Pull out all the safeties; this is important to me. Thank you, Robert."

With that, I am dismissed. I bow and swiftly walk out. It's going to be a busy afternoon and evening for me. I know intelligence is already working on this because a Royal was involved. Adding the Americans adds a whole new level of complexity and resources. I've never been given the range to do anything that's necessary. This is unique and scares me. My daughter was involved. They are going to pay.

*****

Once back in the office, I start giving orders; I want the ranking American, SAS, MI-6, and Intelligence representatives here in thirty minutes. I want the highest-ranking CIA official on a conference call with us simultaneously. These are priority one orders from the Queen herself. GO!

My right hand, Mary, quips, "Bad day at the party last night?" I stare at her. "Oh shit, this is serious."

I tell Mary, "Follow me."

Once in my office, I tell Mary, "Close the door." She closes the door and looks nervous. "I'm sure you saw the picture of the American and my daughter this morning." Mary nods her head yes. "Someone snuck into her room and took that picture. That man has spent several years in a combat zone. He wakes up to any noise. They have gone too far. We're going to make an example of them. If possible, I want Matt there for the arrest."

Mary is shocked but smiles, "It's about time."

My next statement also shocked her, "Do whatever it takes to find this person. Are we clear?"

Mary replies with a smile, "Yes, sir."

*****

Thirty minutes later, I'm in a secure conference room with many high-level department representatives, including a live CIA representative.

I start the meeting, "This is going to be short. By now, you all know about the attempt on the Princess and have seen at least Matt and Janet's transcribed statements. We are officially asking for American help on this. The shoes are a crucial piece of evidence. I want to know who was involved and why, and then I want them to be placed into a deep hole. Someone paid many men to grab the Princess in America and was going to make her a personal sex toy.

"I want to know why it was important to do this in America, and then I want the man to die. The only limit on both operations is that Matt must be involved in the actual kills. That comes straight from the Queen. She wants daily updates every morning. I expect to share data, ideas, and intelligence on this. The Queen wants these people to pay. Unlimited budget, resources, overtime, whatever you need. Any questions?"

Tim of the SAS asks, "As I understand it, Matt is just a Private. This doesn't seem wise."

I chuckle, "That man has spent several years in combat. He saw the danger and ran at it to help people. He killed a few men, saved the princess, avoided hyperthermia, assembled a small army, defended the Princess, then tried to fly under the radar to get her home. My people beat the hell out of his body. He orders a hamburger and gives us a four-hour detailed debrief. Does that sound like a Private to you? You all stay and talk; thank you, gentlemen. Interrupt me any time if you need my help. Otherwise, the next time we speak, I expect a name."

The CIA guy, I don't know his name, but he says to me, "The photographer's file has been emailed to you. He spent time as a war correspondent. Like many good ones, his camera adds unique codes to the photo to help any copyright issues. Being that Matt is American, I was here to deal with that."

With a smile on my face, my parting words, "Thank you."

As I walk into my office, I point at my assistant to follow me.

My orders are quick; I want the Evening Star to gather all their reporters and photographers for a mandatory meeting at 4:00 this afternoon. I need a dozen SAS soldiers and the American, Matt, to attend that meeting. I want to meet my daughter and Matt for lunch today. Let my daughter pick the place; she knows people. Thank you."

Chapter 11 -- A Day on the Town

I wake up in bed with Amanda in my arms. I admit that I sleep so much better with a beautiful woman in my arms. I giggle. Amanda is up and holding my hand to her breasts, rubbing them over her hardened nipples. I squeeze a nipple which in turn causes her to orgasm.

Two minutes later, Amanda giggled, "Well, I guess you woke up, huh?"

I admit, "Guilty. What gave me away?"

She is still high as a kite, "Oh yes. That thunderbolt in my nipples sent me to the moon. You've been teasing me off and on for the last thirty minutes. I um ... took matters into ... my own hands. We have breakfast here, then we'll see some of the sights. The man that interviewed you, his name is Edward. He's my father. His plan was for me to get you suitable clothes yesterday and then today and tomorrow, we will be tourists.

"Saving a Princess has made you hot in the press. Tomorrow, we may do an interview or two with the press. We will have lots of security, and the public and the media will scream for you, chase us, and do ridiculous stuff to get pictures. Just go with the flow. Go take a shower, and I will check in with dad."

As I expected, the shower was terrific. Several shampoo scents, body washes, hair gel, aftershave, razor, and nearly scalding hot water with high pressure. It was a dream taking a shower. The towels are soft enough to fall in. They smell like the mountains. I find my clothes in a pile with a lingerie set and dress for Amanda hanging up in the small closet in the washroom.

As I come out, Amanda is on the verge of tears. This wasn't my fault. I hope.

As I walk in refreshed and dressed, Amanda runs at me crying. She's babbling something about my picture.

I hold her shoulders away from me and slowly say the following words, "Slow down. I don't understand."

Her brain kicks in, and she can now tell me, "The papers had a picture from within our room last night, and I'm in your arms. The Princess and the Queen are going to kill me." Cry, cry, cry. "We're meeting dad at noon, and then you are needed at the Evening Star corporate offices tonight at 4:00."

My laughing has stunned her into silence.

I give her my requirements, "I want a SAS uniform and a sidearm when we go to the office. Have them take it to the tailor that fits my suit. He wrote down my measurements; he would make the uniform fit me. I need it for the 4:00 meeting."

She looks at me with surprise, so I explain, "It's obvious your father knows who did this and will arrest him. I want to send a message while I'm there. You're coming with me, and I guarantee you will like the floor show."

The tears have stopped, "I can see how the Princess fell in love with you," says Amanda as she hugs me hard.

I pat her lightly on the ass, "Hurry up and take your shower; I'm hungry. We have places to go today and the daylights burning away."

Thirty minutes later, and we're eating breakfast. The manager brings us a newspaper. The picture quality is terrible. It's clear we're in bed, and our faces are recognizable. How do I explain this to Janet? Oh my, I'm in trouble. I need to call home for advice on this one.

1...345678