Private, Princess, & a Harem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the doctors leave. I am turned over and am sporting some nice steel. The first girl spent fifteen minutes on my leg before she hopped up on the table and speared my cock with her pussy. The second woman gets up on the table and drops over my mouth for some oral as soon as she can.

I have some experience. Most women just want to be fucked. I go with my tried and true; I lick from the lower half of her mons to her clit where I swirl my tongue around her clit. Neither woman lasted long.

Once the massage was finished, which ended with their orgasms, I was taken back to the barber chair and leaned back. A third, naked woman of oriental descent joins us. The first lady is cutting my hair. The second is working on my fingernails. The new girl works on my toenails.

On finishing, we take another shower with all three workings me over, followed by drying me.

When I walk back into the lobby, Amanda takes a double-take when I walk towards her. The smile widens as I walk to her, and she stands up.

Her exact words are, "Damn, you look good. Come on, time to get you a suit."

She holds my hand as we walk out and into the car. We are rushed to the next location, where we enter through the back door. A young man is by the door, holding it open for us. I see security looking around. They were here before me. I sit in a private fitting room while Amanda walks off with the doorman.

Twenty minutes later, they came back with two suits for me to try on.

Amanda says, "You're such a big guy up top; it's hard to fit you. He will take in the pants a lot."

I am stripped and then put in the darker of the two suits.

The man looks at Amanda, "Oh my God, Amanda, he's a hunk. Can I keep this one? Please?"

Amanda looks at him with a sad look, "Sorry, I know for a fact he doesn't swing that way. This is 100% American Army stud."

I blush as it looks like he came in his pants. He ran out, and an older man came back.

The man looks at me and says to Amanda, "Amanda baby, you have great taste. He's going to break a lot of hearts." I blush again as he starts marking how to fit the coat, vest, and pants.

The rest of the day, we shop. I pick up a dress shirt, tie, shoes, sneakers, socks, and casual slacks and shirts.

As we pull into the hotel, screaming fans are there again, along with a gaggle of police to keep us safe. The check-in area is empty save for the manager. The bell boy and an officer had already taken our purchases upstairs.

Amanda guides me to the Manager, Harry.

Amanda starts the instructions, "We had a long hard day. I assume you have the top floor for us." He nods his head yes. "We will be back soon for dinner. The two of us plus our security detail. That makes it an even dozen. I want a Royal formal place setting and a meal to match. I must teach a class. Pick a good wine; I trust you."

As I'm guided upstairs, I ask, "You aren't a receptionist, are you?"

She blushes, "I'm Robert's daughter. I heard about you and what you did. I had to see you. I never expected you to pick me. Don't go thinking I mind, oh no, you're a stud. You're also a lovely person. Tonight, we're going to dine with a few friends, and I'm going to show you how to survive a fancy dinner without making a fool of yourself. Then tonight, I'm going to drill you on Royal protocol.

"You may or may not meet the Queen. You need to be prepared. You will meet the Princess; therefore, you must know how to treat her and not throw security in a tizzy. I cannot prepare you for the English media. Their rude, aggressive, and will do anything to get a story. Most of what they write is an outright lie. We ignore them. They say what they want no matter the facts. Don't engage them, or it gets worse."

I ask a simple question, "When will someone explain what's going on?"

We walk inside the amazing room. It's as ornate a room as I've ever seen in a magazine. It's elegant, classy, yet comfortable. A couple could have sex after entertaining two dozen people and would feel comfortable in either situation. It's got a kitchen, dining room, bar, living room, and two perfect bedrooms. The view out into the city is spectacular. We close all the blinds to keep prying eyes out.

Amanda answers my question, "England is a country rich in tradition. There is no precedence for this. Rumor has it the Princess must marry a Duke to keep her title, yet it seems a commoner captured her heart on a trip. Her parents won't allow that. They need her to stay a Royal for their benefit. There are a lot of forces moving against you. On the other hand, you saved a Royal, one favored by the Queen no less. The press has found out, and their running with the love angle and the evil parents."

I sit down, dumbfounded. What the hell did I get myself into?

Chapter 9 -- The Other Side

The airplane door opens, and a man comes through the doorway. In a split second, he shoots Matt. WHAT THE HELL! Matt's body is shaking. I pull the wires out. On touching the wires, I blackout.

I wake up to a man checking on my condition. The man that shot Matt is being dragged out of the airplane. Matt looks dead; I begin crying hysterically.

I should out through my tears, "He saved me! Why did you kill him?"

The nice man with a mask over his voice says in a reassuring voice, "He was tased; that's a non-lethal way to subdue him. We had no idea what the situation was."

I'm now pissed, "Oh, now you care. He saved my ass from two groups of men, got me to safety, and got me back to England. What the hell have you done? You shot my hero! Let's pin a medal on you."

He helps me up and says, "Sorry, Princess."

I push my way past him, and two men help me off the plane and into a car. I am immediately whisked away. These are all strangers. How can I trust them?

I demand, "They better not hurt him, or I will be very unhappy. He was a true gentleman and saved my life. I don't know any of you; I don't trust you."

A man in a mask says to me, "Typically, the Queen's Guard would be here. We know there was an issue. Next on the list is the First Calvary. Since they think there might be a plot, we are the SAS. Nobody figured we would be involved; therefore, we are. They will have it cleaned up soon. The Americans are all over things on their side; we just need to worry about over here. Your story will help a lot.

"We're taking you to a detention area where you will be safe, and we can get to the bottom of the issue. You are NOT under arrest. We need to understand what happened."

It was only a twenty-minute ride to the facility. The men won't talk to me anymore. Just inside the door, I am greeted by mom, dad, and the Queen herself. Mom rushes me and squeezes me hard. Dad has a tear in his eye while the Queen seems indifferent.

The facility is massive with long hallways. They have a golf cart for us. There is no way the frail Queen is doing all that walking. Everyone but me goes into a lavishly furnished room while I'm brought out into the interrogation room.

A ruggedly handsome young man asks the questions. I would have told him anything. It's odd because they don't want the whole story. They only want to know about the attacks and then everything about Matt. They wanted very detailed information about the foreigner that took me. He didn't take me! I went with him.

It takes me about two hours to recount my story. I am then brought into the viewing room with my parents and the Queen. Here there is a wonderful assortment to eat and drink. We dine for an hour before Matt is brought out.

I comment, "I enjoyed the scenery of the wide-open world. The air was fresh and crisp. The colors ranged the rainbow. It was a spectacular experience walking through such a beautiful country. The food was disgusting. I love a well-prepared meal. Dinner was a freeze-dried glob that we added boiling water to. No texture, flavor, or aroma. I missed this very much. The Military Ration that Matt and I ate the first night together wasn't half bad, but hiking meals, it was dreadful."

The Queen asks, "What do you make of this young man?"

I reply with a slight grin on my face, "He had no clue who I was. You know how rare that is. He grew up in a tiny town in Montana. He knew they were up to no good when he saw a helicopter with open doors and two men on machine guns. He decided to check up and see if he could save a life. He caught up to my captor and killed him.

"He carried a backpack from sunup to sundown, we briskly hiked to return me to safety. He calls in his family to help. They killed most of the second group. I showered, ate fried chicken, and then slept before boarding Uncle Sid's Gulfstream and invading England to return me.

"For his effort, Matt was shot and handled like luggage. It's like they think he was the one to abduct me. He and his family were so lovely to me. I know his mother and an aunt recognized me but never gave away my identity. He didn't figure it out until we landed. It sounded like he thought I was a diplomat.

"It was refreshing being around him. He treated me like a person. Usually, everyone is on eggshells. He treated me like a person. He gave me choices. He was polite and nice to be around. We enjoyed the gorgeous park, yet he always had an eye on the surroundings. I felt safe with him. All the men around here say it, yet only Jim and he proved it."

Mom looks at me with a piercing look, "Is he going to be a problem? Is he going to ruin your marriage to Steve? Matt's a commoner and a foreigner. You would lose your position in the line of succession. Steve moves you up the line."

I hate this conversation, "MOTHER! I don't love Steve. You really want me to marry a man I don't love?"

Dad cuts in, "Of course not, honey. However, a commoner is out of the question. That would ruin our family. You can't do that to the Queen or us. It's your duty."

I am distracted by the door opening. Matt's limp body is dragged into the room.

I scream, "OH MY GOD! What did they do to him?"

A beautiful woman comes into the room with a sly grin on her face. The last guard gives Matt a shot before leaving the room.

Mom asks, "How do you know that's Matt?"

I giggle, "I've been close enough to him; I would know that body anywhere."

Matt's head lifts; he's awake now.

The woman takes off the hood. He looks like hell.

The first slap to his face, and I am on the edge of my chair. I'm mad. That bitch better not do that again. She hit him two more times. I go ballistic.

I shoot up from my chair and bang on the thick glass as I scream and cry, "STOP THAT! Stop beating him!" I look at mom, "MOM! MAKE HER STOP!"

Mom looks at me as if it's not her.

The Queen is stoic as she watches Matt like a hawk. I have a new respect for eagles and hawks from my time in America.

I stomp down to the Queen, so I am blocking her view. She's now looking at me with interest. She may be old and frail, but that old bat is still keenly controlling everything. She can squash me like a bug and not give a damn.

I stand in front of her with tears streaming down my eyes and make a simple request, "Please?"

This amazing woman winks at a security guy who whispers something I can't hear. She then reaches out her frail arms for me. I guardedly move forward, and she crushes me in a hug.

She shocks me by asking in a whisper only I could hear, "Do you love him?"

Interestingly, I nod my head yes while buried in the Queen's arms as she pats me on the back.

She releases me, and I'm expecting some wise words of wisdom. Instead, she is back to watching the interrogation. Robert is now in the room.

I don't know if Robert has a true title. I do know that he is tied to the hip of the Queen. He makes things happen and has free reign in many areas. Interestingly, he never oversteps his boundaries and seems to always make things better. He's a brilliant man and fascinating to talk with. He's a curious choice after the break. I am back in my chair and on edge. We all sit for four hours as Matt goes into more detail about what he thought and why he made several thought-provoking decisions.

I know Robert well enough; he likes Matt. He's drawing out the information we want. It doesn't take much; Matt offers more than enough information. Several times, mom breaks down crying. Dad has a tear in his eye but never shows his emotions. The Queen looks bored, yet I know from experience that she is anything but. She uses this look to throw people off. People always underestimate that woman.

The moment Matt finishes, the doors open, and they assist the Queen into the golf cart.

While in the cart, the Queen tells the driver, "There is a reason they did this over there and not here; I want to know why."

I never thought of that. They went through a lot of trouble to make this happen in America; why?

The Queen has her car, and my family has a second car; we're going home.

I ask mom, "What's happening to Matt?"

Mom is clearly annoyed with me. Dad says nothing.

My security guard says, "Robert's daughter is taking him shopping."

That pleased mom and dad. I know the daughter, Amanda, she's beautiful. I'm grumpy on the way home.

*****

I'm sitting in my bed. This is the lap of luxury. I have a firm Queen-sized canopy bed with tulle and lace linens. Everything is the best money can buy. The walls are pastels with thick padding under the carpet. We live in a 300-year-old house. The wood floors were cold, which wasn't acceptable. I have artwork worth more than most homes. The adjustable lighting is indirect and low right now, reminding me of the breathtaking sunsets I saw.

I can see a sunset here, but it's not the same. It's not as good. I must look over the signs, electrical lines, city lights, and noise of the city. I'm also missing Matt.

Mom comes strolling into my room with some sexy blue lingerie and a silky, nearly see-through shawl wrapped around her body.

Mom seems happy as she walks into my room, saying, "Aw honey, I thought I might find you awake still. Nightmares? Come on, tell mummy, baby."

I sniffle as I say, "I was just sitting here remembering the majestic sunsets in America. They're ruined here."

Mom chuckles, "Oh, so it has nothing to do with Matt, huh?"

With a serious voice, "You wouldn't understand."

Mom chuckles, "I'm married, dear; I know much better than you think."

I challenge her, "Oh, did you have someone verify you're a virgin, so he got more money? Tell me about that experience, please."

Mom doesn't like that, "I know you like the man. I think I have an answer for you."

I sit up straight; I am all ears.

Mom happily says, "Steve, the man we want you to marry. It seems he has an issue. He's sterile. You need a man to fill in for him, a concubine if you will. You can keep him for stud services. He is a well-built man."

Tears run down my eyes.

Mom is tearing up now, "I'm sorry, dear, but we lose everything if you don't marry Steve. Because we're on the edge, you need to marry well, or the woman he marries leapfrogs us. Others already have, and soon we won't qualify for many of the privileges we enjoy today. I'm sorry, dear. Your family needs you to make the right decision."

Mom held me tight. We both cried ourselves to sleep, sitting up in the bed.

*****

The next day is fun. Mom takes me to a salon and spa. It was hilarious. For the first time, they had a man yesterday. It seems he made quite the impression on all the women. They were especially pleased with his ruggedly handsome looks. He was shy and reserved yet was kind. No way Matt is caught dead in a place like this.

We stop for a light lunch. Tonight is a large, formal dinner. Every table is talking about Matt. He's the topic of every TV in the restaurant. They sure are eating him up.

I need the perfect dress for tonight. I want to show some leg, my hips, and my impressive cleavage. It needs to be a long evening gown, yet sexy and sophisticated. I must have tried on twenty dresses before finding the perfect bright blue dress. My jewelry will look impressive with this dress. Of course, they have shoes and a purse to go with this dress.

We go home; I shower and then start dressing. Lizzy is there to help me with my dress and jewelry. This is one of the few times I can wear my tiara. She pins it in place. I would be mortified if it fell off.

I'm ready to go. My parents are still dressing. Dad is first down and hugs me hard.

As dad hugs me, he breaks my heart, "I love you more than anything. I know your mother wants you to marry Steve. If you didn't, I would still love you and your mother no matter where we live. I want you to be happy. Please don't tell her I told you."

Mom yells down, "Too late, I heard you. Janet's a good girl; she won't destroy our family, no matter what you say."

The car is already at the front door. We are in one of the four cars used for our protection. Twice they change the order along the route to the castle where tonight's party is.

Mom and dad are announced first. You could hear crickets. I was announced second, and there was a good amount of fanfare. It was mainly Steve and other men that wanted me. Several people that suck up to the Queen also cheered for me.

Robert was introduced to a good ovation; his daughter got some. Interesting, I thought Matt was her date. Where's Matt? Did he go home? Is he in a cell somewhere? I am starting to panic until I see the Queen. A man is escorting her? No way, he's too young. Damn, he's as buff as .... No fucking way! THAT'S MATT! Holy fuck. I've never seen him without a beard. His eyes didn't change. It's definitely him.

The trumpets announce the Queen.

A man with a rich baritone voice yells out, "May I introduce a woman that needs no introduction, Her Royal Majesty, the Queen, and her date, Private Matt Rufus, of America!"

The applause is deafening.

I hear several comments from behind me, "Oh, how cute! I love him!"

That is not what I want to hear. Poor Amanda looks heartbroken. She must have been working with him. Yeah, I bet Robert set that up. I bet it didn't take much effort.

It's impressive to watch Matt stay in step with the Queen. Her arm is around him, holding herself up. By staying in step, that makes it easier for her. God, I love that man. We all sit down at the table, and I'm next to Amanda. They start serving the Queen first. It will be a while before they get to us.

I remark to Amanda, "Oh God, he won't have any idea what to do. He's only used three utensils before."

Amanda laughs, "I was around when Matt was released. He was given the choice of the three palace tailors. He liked how I was dressed and figured I could dress them better than the guys could. I take him to the Salon and Spa. He went in shabby and dirty and came out a supermodel."

In shock, I reply, "I was there today. All they could talk about was the man that was in the day before."

Amanda laughs, "Yeah, I can see that. I got here, and the Queen saw him. Otherwise, you two would be in the opposite seats. Oh, the papers are going to have a field day with this. You know someone's going to sell the pictures. So anyway, after shopping, we had dinner where I taught him how to eat and not embarrass himself. Then we spent the night doing a Royal protocol crash course. He will embarrass himself at some point, but it could have been worse."

I spring at her and hug her hard.

Amanda giggles, "Girl, you got it bad for him, huh?"

All I can do is nod my head yes. She pats my back. She understands all too well. I look down the table and see Matt animatedly telling an amusing story that's causing the Queen to smile.

After dinner and dessert, the party moves to the dancefloor. Matt and the Queen do the first dance. She rarely dances anymore; this is special. Matt led but was very slow. She smiled a lot.

When they finished, he led her to her typical chair, where she will talk to the guests for the rest of the night. I see her motioning for one of us to come over. Neither of us knows which one. She points and looks specifically at each of us. Amanda and I walk to the Queen and curtsey before her as per the Royal protocol.

123456...8