Private, Princess, & a Harem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad orders Chet, "Put those in the Police department dropbox."

Uncle Chet laughs as he walks out of the house.

I heat the meatloaf and potatoes as the Princess digs into fried chicken.

Dad asks me, "What the hell did you drop into, and who is she?"

I look at the Princess, "Who are you?"

She has coleslaw in her mouth as she says, "Janet."

I offer my hand, "Janet, I'm Private Matt Rufus. This is my dad, you saw Uncle Chet, and these two are Brian and Jim. There are probably a bunch of other family members hiding out there protecting us. We'll get a good night's sleep, and then we'll get you home."

We were famished and ate much of the food as I spun the story, at least from what I knew. I explained what I knew and what I did, and why.

Princess seems the most surprised by my story.

Dad gave me my orders, "You two are tired. Janet, you get Connie's shower, closet, and bed. Matt, you get Mr. Parker's shower, closet, and bed. We'll watch over you tonight. Get your sleep, you're going with Janet, and explain what happened. I'll get the sheriff to the campsite. I know where you're talking about. That's beautiful country up there. I think I'll bring your mother with me. Both of you, to bed - now."

Janet grabs my arm and leads me upstairs. I show her Connie's room then I go take a shower. It's only now that all the death and killing hits me. I exit the shower to throw up. I put on a robe, turned off the lights, and climbed into bed. I'm exhausted. My ankle hurts, and I haven't had enough sleep. I had to kill people, so I'm moody. This is the worst vacation ever.

The light is turned on, blinding me, then turned off.

I'm amazed to hear Janet say, "It never occurred to me what you did for me. After two attempts on my life, I don't feel safe. I don't want to be alone either. I see dead faces. Please hold me."

I groan as I rollover. After she gets in bed, she backs her way into me. I put my arm around her and quickly fell asleep.

Chapter 7 -- The Trip

Janet and I are woken up by mom. She has tears rolling down her face as she kisses both of us.

Mom uses a soft voice, "We have breakfast ready, and then you're off with Uncle Sid. Come on, my babies, get up."

Janet kisses me on the cheeks, "I like your mom. I'm hungry; let's go eat."

Janet ran off to get dressed while I found some nice clothes in the washroom. Of course, mom picked out clothes for me at home and brought them with. I have about two weeks of growth on me. I would shave, but it's not my shaver, which is gross. I stay scruffy. Connie has big feet, so the shoes are large, but it's the best we can do.

Mom and several other mothers are cooking up a storm for the entire family. I'm standing in the doorway watching several women that love each other spend time on a common task and enjoy it thoroughly. The happiness on their faces is evident. As I watch, Janet comes up behind me and snuggles up with me after kissing me on the cheek again. I blush, and immediately the entire group is laughing.

Uncle Chet's wife starts, "Hey, you're ...."

It looks like mom and Aunt Patty push her to stop. My family conspires against me. I move into the kitchen, grab a stack of plates, and put them on the dining room table. I go back for the silverware and start setting the table.

Janet asks, "You set the table?"

I look at her like she's crazy, "Of course, we don't have magic like other families do."

It took a while before she smiled at me.

The breakfast was terrific. I tell the entire story one more time for mom. We get a ton of hugs and kisses as we leave. Janet and I are rushed to dad's Humvee. Two cars are in front of us, and two are behind us as we head to Uncle Sid's place. They're getting a bit weird now, but oh well. I guess it's better safe than sorry. Naturally, we have no issues. They don't know how to find her now.

We get to Uncle Sid's place. He owns a huge ranch and is filthy rich. He doesn't have that billionaire lifestyle; he's like the rest of the family. He is a pilot and owns a Gulfstream business jet. I'm not a fan of flying, so I've never been on a jet before.

Dad and all the relatives give us big hugs as we board the airplane. Uncle Sid salutes me, and then we both get a big hug. He is so weird at times.

Uncle Sid says, "It's a fourteen-hour flight. The chairs lean back for sleeping, or the couch folds out. There is food and drinks in the galley. I have movies and cards to help pass the time. I have a co-pilot due to the long flight. We often flew these long flights in the war; the co-pilot was for safety. Once we're over water, I want to hear your story. I don't have a flight plan past New York, so I'll be low if you want to go fishing. Buckle up. After we level out, you're free to move around."

I start, "Uncle Sid, I don't know ...."

He laughs at me, "You're my favorite nephew. It's nothing, kid. You have the hard part. We are flying into a foreign country illegally; technically, we're invading England. You better have a hell of a story. Don't worry, we'll get you there."

He quickly closed the door to the cockpit, and I heard the engine spin up. I sit near a window and belt myself in. My hands are white as I hold the plane together for takeoff.

Janet laughs at me, "Not a frequent flyer, huh? You squeeze the chair any harder and you'll fall out on takeoff."

I look at her with terror on my face. She responds by laughing her ass off.

She's sitting next to me. With a goofy grin on her face, she takes my hand, intertwines our fingers, and then kisses our fingers. I relax. She smiles big. She melted my heart in an instant. I guess she isn't so bad after all.

Once we level off, I use the washroom, get us drinks, then we sit back and watch movies. She hadn't seen anything, so I introduced her to Airplane, Star Wars, and Blazing Saddles before we stopped for lunch. Uncle Sid joined us, and I told the entire story to him for the second time. Like me, he knows there's more. This time, Janet added a few missing pieces I didn't know.

I'm a bit nervous as we're flying kind of low.

The other pilot Hank yells back, "Sid! I need your help! It seems we have attracted attention. What do I tell them?"

We all get up and walk to the cockpit. Uncle Sid sits down and flips a switch.

I hear a voice, "Flight N2377, you're in international waters without a registered flight plan and flying at an interesting altitude. Someone might think you were trying to avoid detection. Since you know we can see you, how about moving to 50,000 where it's a bit safer, and you can conserve fuel."

Uncle Sid says with a nervous voice as he raises his nose to gain altitude.

With a cocky attitude, Uncle Sid says, "I'll race you?"

The man laughs at us.

The man asks us, "Is there a good reason I shouldn't shoot you down, Sid?"

Uncle Sid remarks, "Retired Rear Admiral Sid Rufus US Navy, sir."

The man says, "Sir, I need your intentions, sir."

I add to the conversation, "Sir. Private Matt Rufus of the United States Army here. We're returning a wayward package back to England."

The man asks, "Is lace involved?"

I snicker, "I have not verified, but I suspect that yes, lace is involved."

I give Uncle Sid the "cut" motion across my throat. He flips a switch. This is an open frequency, right."

Uncle Sit responds, "Affirmative."

I say, "Put him back on." He puts the switch back in the open position.

I grab the markers on the dashboard, a page from the large notebook, rip a page out, and then I write, "Queens Guard Compromised in big, bold letters."

I hand the note to Uncle Sid, and he slaps it up against the window.

I ask the man on the radio, "Do you understand our problem?"

It takes a bit before he responds his understanding by saying, "Fuck me."

We then hear, "AWAC 3, this is Major Tim Williams J453, requesting friends and a free flight path to Heathrow. I want nothing in the air as we approach."

We hear a follow-up by a female voice, "J453, understood, switch to Encrypted four. Sir."

It's a good ten minutes before we hear back from the pilot, "Sid, stay true on your flight path. Heathrow will welcome you home. It's going to get crowded up here; ignore them."

Uncle Sid flips the switch again and instructs us, "Get some sleep if you can. It's going to be a while."

We go back into the cabin and have a seat. I look out the window and see an F-35 flying alongside. I see him salute me. Janet leans over and blows him a kiss. We both lean back, hold hands and fall asleep.

For the first time, I'm restless. Who is this woman? Nerves and exhaustion soon overwhelm me, and we sleep until Uncle Sid wakes us up. We have begun our descent. I look out my window and see three F-35 Navy jets flying in formation close to us. I see two more F-35s further out with the familiar English markings.

I look at Janet, "Who are you?"

We are descending quickly. I know that typically we get in line to land. That allows us to see the surrounding area to some extent. We seem to be the only ones in the air, and we're in a deep dive. All thoughts of Janet are gone. I must hold on tight to the armrest. I do notice Janet laughing at me. I can't help it; landing is the worst thing in the world. WE'RE GOING TO CRASH!!!!!

They seem to be ... agitated. I hear Uncle Sid over the intercom, "Matt. We are here kind of illegally. As soon as you two are off the plane, we're off to an American base where I will refuel. I see drawn guns and have told them I will kill them if they step foot on my plane. Good luck, kid. Just tell the truth, and you'll be fine."

An instant later, and we're gliding into our landing. Damn, that was silky smooth. No harsh bounce, twisting, or anything. I feel the brakes hit, the sound of the engines change, and we quickly move to a stop. It's literally moments later. I only had time to unbuckle my seatbelt and take a deep breath, and a man is on the plane, shoots me, and Janet screams.

Chapter 8 - England

I wake up with a headache, my ribs are killing me, and I would swear my arms and legs are on fire. A bag is over my head, and I'm strapped down to a well-padded chair that's oversized. I hear the echo of steps, meaning I'm in a large room.

My mouth isn't gagged. All I do is raise my head. They know I'm awake; they will start this farce soon enough. Who has me?

The bag over my head is removed by a nice-looking woman. Long blonde hair, tiny nose, long legs, and dressed in a smart suit. No identification or marking of the service she's with.

I start the questioning, "How am I alive? The last thing I remember is a commando storming the airplane and shooting me point-blank in the chest."

Her answer is, "Taser."

A taser is a non-lethal gun that stuns the victim. He probably followed up by drugging me, and then I was removed from the plane.

She asks me, "Do you know why you're here?"

I chuckle, "I suppose it has something to do with me returning your wayward, Princess Janet."

She seems curious, "You knew who she was?"

I blush, "I only figured it out as we landed. They don't stop an airport for a diplomat's daughter. I wasn't positive until you just confirmed it."

She slaps me hard across the face.

I've been hit much harder than that in fights. She got my attention. She straightens up as I expect she is getting instructions from people behind the enormous one-sided window in front of me. I bet the Queen, Princess Janet, her parents, the Prime Minister, and about a dozen others intelligence and police officers are watching me.

She asks me, "Tell me about the boots."

I laugh at her.

She strikes me without thinking.

I smile at her, "I got to hand it to you. You follow the NATO interrogation manual to a T. I'm surprised you haven't done your homework. You disappoint me. Let me tell you how this is going to work."

She slaps me much harder this time. My nose is bleeding. She's breathing hard; I've pissed her off.

I am forceful, "Princess Janet already told you everything. I want three aspirin for my headache and the beating my body took. Then I want a McDonald's #1 with a large Coke. I need a large topographical map of Montana and the Rocky Mountains and a laser pointer. Then I will explain everything from the beginning once you get someone in here that has read my file and will be civilized. For the record, I've had enough beautiful women that you don't tempt me. Read my file bitch, and then you will understand."

The poor lady stands in front of me with her mouth wide open. She leaves the room. I fall asleep in the chair.

*****

I'm woken up by an older man. My meal is in front of me.

I ask him, "Are you letting me go, or will you feed me?"

With the key in hand, he releases all the restraints. I move over to a regular chair that's across from the man. There are three extra-strength aspirin and a glass of water that I use first.

He's curious, "No questions about the aspirin?"

I smile, "If you wanted me dead, I wouldn't be here."

He continues, "You're an interesting man. Far more than I expected."

I smile at him, "Let me guess. Refuses to take the lead. Likes things in a logical, structured order, and doesn't take well to negative stimuli."

He is practically beaming, "There are more clinical words for that, but yes, that's an excellent self-perception. Knowing that, it makes your story even more ... unusual."

I answer, "Thanks, doc."

He looks at me with wonder.

I explain, "The first woman was an insult. I'm not spilling my guts to a cute bimbo with nice tits. That was insulting that I had to explain how to debrief myself. I have nothing to hide. I save a woman in need and return her, and for that, I get treated like a terrorist. I don't understand."

A big screen is lowered, and a large Rocky Mountains map shows up. They zoom into Montana specifically.

The man continues, "We're investigating the issue. It's hard to tell who the good guys are; we need to be careful. What if this is an elaborate plan to kill the Queen?"

I sit back; I can see that. I feel stupid now. They have a mess on their hands.

I deadpan, "I need to go home then."

He asks me, "Is that what you want?"

I smirk at him, "No. I would like to check up on Janet; sorry, Princess Janet, first. But yes, for her sake, it would probably be best if you just sent me home. One less problem for all of you. From what I saw, you have a mess. If what you say is true, we don't know if it was Jim or the boot manufacturer, reseller, or anyone in between." I smile, "Can you see why I like being a Private now? They tell me where to go, and I go. This is deep stuff."

He lets me finish my meal in peace while it's hot. Nothing is worse than cold or wilted French fries. I then spent four hours explaining in detail what I saw, how I acted, and why. I explained my contact with Janet, my family, and how we discovered the boots. I finish with the flight up to me being shot.

The man asked many good questions along the way to help clarify my story. After I finished, the man left the room. It's a good thirty minutes before he comes back.

His commands, "Follow me ... please."

He was friendly and polite, so I do.

I am led through many long hallways, past several security checkpoints, until we are in some offices. There are a lot of cubicles with people standing up and looking at me. There is a receptionist and then three old men that look like tailors.

The old man says, "My name is Richard. We will take you out and get you cleaned up, some new clothes for a few days, and then you're invited to a dinner in your honor tonight. You will need to dress up nicely. Which of these three would you like to assist you?"

All three men are old and dressed like they're twenty years out of style.

I tell Richard, "I want her." I point at the receptionist.

Richard chokes, "That's just our receptionist. That's the lowest level employee here. These three are senior managers. I think you will like them much better."

I laugh at him, "Richard, look at them. I bet they've been dressing that way for the last twenty years. Now, look at that woman. Look at how she dresses. That's an elegantly classic look that's hip and trendy. She will know where to take me and what will look good on me."

Richard is amused, "Amanda. Come here, please."

Amanda comes to us.

Richard hands her a gold card, "This man needs four days of clothes. He will attend a formal dinner tomorrow night and must be dressed for such an event. Buy yourself a dress; you are his date."

That made Amanda smile.

She inquires, "Shoes as well?"

Richard smiles, "Shoes and a purse, but no jewelry. Go. A car is outside. Tell them where to go. You know our hotel. 6:00 PM tomorrow, you will need to leave at 5:30. I expect you to teach him protocol."

Amanda leads me outside. I'm in sandals and a light gray one-piece prison suit. It's a bit overwhelming to be dressed like that and be accosted by a mob of screaming fans as we step outside. They're all yelling, "I love you, Matt!"

They bend me over and rush me to the waiting car. There was a car in front and behind us. As soon as we leave the area, another car joins the convoy. Amanda calls out the first destination.

We walk into "Heavenly Salon and Spa," where I'm greeted by a pair of striking women. They're older but still elegant and beautiful.

Amanda orders, "Make him a stud, ladies. I believe he's taken a beating and hasn't ever had a massage. This is the man that's been all over the news and papers. Pull out all the stops."

I'm taken to a barber's chair and given the best shave of my life.

The first woman says, "Wow! I had no idea such a handsome man was behind all that hair. Wait until they see you. Come on, let's get you showered."

They take me to a gorgeous shower. The tile work is amazing. The floor is a deep blue where the color washes out as it moves up the walls. On the walls and ceiling are puffy clouds. The walls are glass, making the shower seem much larger. All our clothes end up on the floor. Yes, the two beautiful women are naked with me.

I'm not allowed to do anything. The shorter honey-blonde woman is on her ass sucking my above average size cock. I'm eight inches of standard thickness. I would love more thickness, but I don't have much choice. She is incredible and slowly sucking in and pushing out my cock with her tongue massaging the underside with a loving wiggle.

Meanwhile, the other woman has hand-covered towels that touch every inch of skin I have. My arms and shoulders get extra attention. She is fascinated with my chest muscles. The almost scalding water is a blessing on my worn-out body. Having my cock sucked is a blessing. It's been a while since I have had any release.

This woman is fantastic. She's edging me, but slowly, like she loves doing this. I've never experienced anything like this before. I fire off eight shots of cum into this gifted woman in no time. She then washes my hair with a satisfied smile on her face. She loves pulling my head into her breasts about as much as I do. After the two of them dry me off, I'm taken to a massage table.

I've seen enough videos that I know exactly what to do. These two angels spend an hour just on my back. Much of that time was spent on my large arms and chest. Don't they see any men who work out or hard for a living? Hmmm, probably not. They see rich people. They work out but won't work as hard as I do. I carry a lot of weight when in a combat area.

As soon as I was stripped, they called a doctor. It's now that she shows up. She has a portable X-ray machine with her. A specialist took the X-ray, then a radiologist and the doctor discussed my condition. I am naked this whole time, and all three medical people seem to enjoy that to no end.

They agree that I have a sprained ankle and apply ice again. The swelling is down a lot already, yet it's been bothering me.

123456...8