Private, Princess, & a Harem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had time for a full tour of the Tower of London. I got the VIP tour which took a while. The history of the building is impressive. I stood on the same ground as famous people did, and historically significant events occurred. I found it fascinating.

We had lunch in a private room of a small pub block off the main streets downtown. Robert is waiting for us and looks nervous. We sit, are given menus, and we order within minutes. We have a tight schedule.

Robert starts with his eyes down, "I'm sorry about the photo in the bedroom. Photographers are annoying, but that went too far. As you know, we're taking you with us to see the man and arrest him."

My smile alarms him, "So I have heard. I've ordered an SAS uniform for myself. Amanda and I will be joining this operation. She will record it on her phone unless you have better recording devices. I want Princess Janet to get a copy. You may distribute it as you see fit. I believe you will enjoy it."

Robert has a smile on his face as he says, "Keep that uniform; you will need it. We also need to get you a Navy Seal uniform as well. I will send it to the same tailor. I can't say anything now but rest assured, you will be notified at the appropriate time. What's the plan for today, you two?"

I cut Amanda off, "I am foiling her plans for today. I have a lot of family at home that assisted me. I would like to do some shopping and pick up some authentic English toffee and Pimm's for each of them. I saved most of my money. I was hoping you could help with customs."

Robert smiles big, "Both you and your family have done us a great service returning our wayward, Princess. If all it costs me is some toffee and Pimm's, I'd say that's a great deal. Amanda loves shopping, and I'm sure she will be of great assistance. Have them bring it to me, and I will cut all the red tape getting it home for you."

"Thank you, Robert; I appreciate your help. I'm looking forward to 4:00 as well," I say, smiling and genuinely thankful.

We have an excellent lunch of fish and chips with a pint. Got to love English pubs. We then make two stops to first sample, then purchase English toffee, taste, and purchase some original English Pimm's. I bought several cases of the stuff. They threw in some local Sloe Gin that was exquisite.

It's time to return to the hotel and change into my uniform. It's not even a possibility in my mind that it won't be ready. As I walk into my room, hanging on a garment holder is my full uniform, boots, and everything else I need. I change in the bedroom and come out to present myself to Amanda. It feels weird not being in American fatigues; like I don't deserve this.

*****

It's 4:00 as we pull up to the newspaper's corporate headquarters. Six genuine SAS servicemen are standing at attention by Robert. He's showing us a picture of our target for the day. Just what I needed. Robert leads us all into the building and to the main conference room. The SAS is behind Robert, and Amanda and I follow the group. Amanda is nervous; I am all smiles.

Robert opens the door, and an armed soldier takes each of the four corners plus two to protect the door. They are silent and watchful of the group. It's clear this group did not expect armed guards. I think Robert was going to speak, but I rushed to the front of the room. With my equipment jingling as I run, all eyes are on me.

I use a deep, commanding voice to start this meeting, "Hello, everyone. I bet everyone here recognizes me. You better; I'm all over your fucking front page this morning." They all want to leave the room. "Now, I know that the press is a bit more ... aggressive here in England. I'm here to warn you that the SAS are now guarding all the Royals and me, due to an unfortunate event.

"I want to perform a demonstration for all of you. I need two volunteers. How about you two. Yes, you two. Everyone, give them a hand. Oh no, get your cameras. You're a photographer; you don't go anywhere without your expensive cameras, right? Turn them on; I want you to photograph this demo. Everyone needs to remember it.

"OK, I want you both standing right here, a few feet from me. Perfect! Let's begin. You will notice that we're all in SAS uniforms and not the Queen's Guard. The Queen's Guard has had special training to protect the Royals and is more... passive. Let's do a demonstration. You, what's your name?"

Emily says, "Um, oh, I'm Emily, sir. Um. You're cute." Several people chuckle.

I continue, "I will pretend that I am a Queen's Guard. I want you to take a step closer to me and take my picture."

The girl moves forward, aims, and takes my picture. I square up with her and put my arms out wide.

I say, "Excellent job, thank you. Now I am playing a SAS soldier. What's your name, sir?"

He replies nervously, "Ethan. Sir."

I say the same thing, "I want you to take a step forward and take my picture, please."

I wait for him to take two small steps forward before aiming to take a picture. As he does that, I quickly do a high roundhouse kick that smacks his camera, causing it to strike the wall and fall into a thousand pieces. Ethan's in shock. I firmly grab his arm, so he doesn't walk away.

I continue with a smile on my face, "SAS soldiers have seen combat and can be a bit twitchy, as you have seen. Fortunately, the SAS has been trained in several maneuvers of non-lethal takedowns."

In a lightning-fast strike, I punch Ethan in the stomach. He keels over and is on his knees. I still have one arm in the air as he's sucking air hard. A man stands up to object, but six SAS soldiers pull their assault rifles up and level them at him. He sits down. These guys are awesome. Brilliant!

I continue this farce, "See, he's hurting, but he's quite alive."

I yank him to his feet and punch him in the jaw. He lands in the arms of a SAS soldier that gently places his unconscious body on the floor.

Oh, my, this is fun, "As you can see, we can knock people out." I pull out my weapon and aim it at him. Everyone is on edge. "If I thought he was a threat, bang, he's dead." I store my weapon.

With anger in my voice, I continue, "Last night, that piece of shit broke into my room and took an unauthorized picture of my friend and me. What's worse is that you all ran it. Do any of you have morals or ethics? What is this, third grade, where you can do anything you want?

"The Royals are people, just like all of you. Think of how you've harassed and pestered them their entire lives. They're afraid to leave their houses because of you." I look at an older man, "How would you like me doing to your daughter what you all do to Royals." I look at a younger man, "How about your wife?" I look at a woman, "How about your mother? Do any of you want us to do this to your grandmothers? For fucks sake, the Queen is in her 90's.

"You treat the people you look up to like they have no feeling. I love Princess Janet. She is an amazingly sophisticated and sensitive woman." I look at Amanda. "I turned down sex with that beauty because of my feeling for your Princess. Because of your laws, I can't marry her. That's fine. Can you imagine the pain she endured today because a friend and I slept in the same bed? She crawled into bed with me after I was asleep.

"Now the Princess thinks the dumb American screws any woman that comes along, and my friendship is killed. I'm positive that woman is devastated. She's marrying a good man, and we will never be friends again. Think of me killing all your best friends; they're gone. That is effectively what you did to her! Fuck all of you, and shame on all of you!

"I'm going to leave this God-forsaken country! I want no part of any country that treats good decent people like you do! Before I go, though, I am giving each of you homework. In tomorrow's paper, I want to see an apology to the Royals for your behavior. You can skip me. I don't give a damn about any of you. Someone, pick up that piece of shit from the floor, and let's find him a proper jail cell. Goodbye."

I march out of the conference room with tears running down my face. Two soldiers pick up the trash, and they all fall in behind me as we leave.

At the cars, I stop, turn around and salute the SAS soldiers as I say, "It's been an honor serving with you."

As I'm bending to get into the car, I hear one of the soldiers say, "That's an American Private? Damn."

That comment did make me smile. Back in the car is a speechless Amanda and Robert. Their mouths are hanging open, and they're staring at me.

I ask, "Where are we going to dinner?"

That broke them out of their stupor.

Robert tells Amanda, "Send that video to Pat immediately."

Robert calls Pat, "Hello doll, Amanda is sending you a video. Add our typical intro and outro, then send it to the Queen, Princess Janet, and the CEO of each media company in the country. Yes. If you watch it, you will understand. It needs to go out ASAP, though, so watch it afterward. Oh, also send it to the American Embassy; let good old Rick get a good laugh out of that. Thank you, goodbye."

He looks at me again as he shakes his head, "That was a whole lot better than my plan."

I am nervous now, "Did I go too far? Technically, I should be in jail now. Oh my, I just caused an international incident."

Amanda jumps on me and hugs me hard.

She whispers into my ear, "Someone should have done that a long time ago. Nobody's pressing charges for fear of reprisals by the SAS. You were in their uniform. That's partially what made it so awesome."

Robert backs his daughter up, "No, it was perfect. You had us all crying. As you heard, every news outlet is getting that video. The Queen will be quite pleased, I assure you. She isn't one for violence, but a line was crossed last night; your performance was warranted."

For twenty minutes, we drove to a steak restaurant. Then, we did a U-turn and are on our way back the way we came. Robert got a text message and smiled. He says nothing.

It's thirty minutes before Samantha says, "Dad? Are we ..."?

Robert smiles and says, "Shhhhh, say no more," with a smile on his face.

I get the feeling I'm not appropriately dressed for this meeting. Ten minutes later, and we're pulling up to Buckingham Palace. Yup, oh wow. How do I explain this?

As soon as we exit the car, I remove the belt with my sidearm. I hand it to a guard, "Be careful; it's loaded. Safety is on." He took it without comment.

It's a long walk to the small dining room. Already seated are the Queen and Princess Janet. They were both talking happily until we showed up. They're both silent now. As we get closer to the Queen, Robert and Amanda bow. I had started a salute and then fell into a bow as well, only to stand back up into a salute. I have no idea what to do. I'm a train wreck thinking I just fucked up Royal protocol once again.

Princess Janet and the Queen laugh out loud at my ineptitude.

I try to explain, "My training, seeing them, uniform ... I don't know what to do."

A still laughing Princess Janet gives me orders, "Sit before you muck things up worse."

I sit and stew because they made fun of me. The Queen is at the head of the table with the Princess and Edward at her sides. I sat next to the Princess while Amanda sat next to her father. As dinner is being served, it hits me that the Queen saw the video. I relax.

Dinner is about what I have seen and done so far while in England. It's hard to talk much while so many tiny courses are served, removed, and replaced. The excellent red wine flowed all through dinner.

After dinner, I held the Queen's arm and guided her to the sitting room next door. A good fire was already burning in the fireplace.

Princess Janet sniffs the air, "This reminds me of camping in Montana. I love that smell."

The Queen smiles and says, "I don't watch many videos. Too much shaking, and they're mostly a waste of time. Amanda, you did excellent work with a camera. That video was steady and caught the whole performance. First, Matt, you in that uniform took my breath away. I always loved when my husband wore his. He never looked as good in it as you did, though.

"I can't condone what you did. I loved it. I cried and laughed through your ... demo. Pretty clever for a Private. You took charge and handed them their rear ends. Your points were right on and well-articulated. It's not often I'm impressed, but you did it once again.

"As to why you're here, first is to say thank you for your speech. You hit the heart, and they had better change, or I'm sending you back for more demos! Second, I'm giving you a deserved preview. When we find out who was responsible for the boots, I want you in the SAS team that raids those that were responsible. Then, when we find who was responsible for going after the Princess, I am sending you and a Seal team after him.

"Do you or the Princess want to override your part in the retribution?"

Princess Janet is shaking, "I don't want any harm to come to him. Yet. How can I deny him closure? You trust him. Do I need to allow my love to go?"

Robert adds, "Yes, you do. He's a soldier; it's his job. Would you have him hide behind a skirt now? Would you rob him of the honor of defending you?"

The Queen is devious, "I think both tasks will come sooner than later. As I understand it, your future husband has a sperm issue. You need someone to stand in for him. How about we move up the wedding two weeks, so it's just a bit over two weeks from now. That means if you get pregnant before the wedding, nobody will know. Take the King William II bedroom; it is named after Matt, you know."

Both the Princess and I look at the Queen; she rolls her eyes, "History children, King William II or William Rufus, might be a relative."

Princess Janet timidly asks, "What about my parents and William?"

The Queen takes her hands, looks her in the eyes, and with as much care as a mother would say, she gives the following advice, "No matter how safe they make it, your Matt will be risking his life twice. I want to see a great-great-grand baby before I pass. We need to speed up the wedding so nobody catches on that Matt is the father. I know you love him. I know your parents are pushing you to marry Steve. Right now, you're not married. You're not breaking your faith. Now is a good time to have a baby. Let me take care of your parents. I am very persuasive."

The look she gave us was chilling. It's incredible how much power she wields and the wisdom she shows in its use.

Princess Janet grabs my hand, but before going upstairs, she looks at Amanda, "As you know, I'm being forced to marry Steve. I do love Matt with all my heart, but after I marry, someone will need to look after him. I would like you to do that. If that's OK with you, we might even share a few nights between the three of us when you get married."

Amanda's response is to cry and hug Princess Janet. Have I just been gifted?

Janet takes my hand and leads me up a grand staircase, down a hallway through lavish rooms until we turn into another hallway with bedrooms that face out into the city. I know better than to open the drapes and look outside. I wonder if I will have any effects on those reporters.

I turn to look at Janet. She's just a tad shorter than I am. She has a seductive look on her face. With a slow hand, she starts to unbutton my shirt. I loosen my shoelaces first, then kick off my boots, annoying Janet as she continues working on the buttons again.

As Janet works on removing my shirt, she says in a silky breath, "You are so handsome in a uniform. No woman can resist you. Even the Queen was staring at you. You know you're good-looking, yet you don't act like a snob or anything. You're not spoiled. Your parents are wonderful people."

As she unbuckles my belt and removes my pants, I counter, "While you say that about me, you're no different. I put you through hell in Montana, and you barely complained. You are the most beautiful, intelligent, and articulate woman I have ever seen, let alone met. I may not be good enough to marry, but I think somehow, the Queen will keep me nearby." My pants are on the ground.

Janet turns her wrist and runs it along with my cock, feeling his hardness. Her smile is fantastic as she glides to the ground.

I try to object, "Hey, wait, you're a Princess. You don't need to please me."

Princess Janet giggles, "You're right, I don't. You are the man I love. I like my man happy. I know a thing or two. I'm a virgin still. That made my capturer very happy." She changes to a husky voice, "My pussy will be so tight; your python might not fit. I can't have you shooting in the first ten minutes. I want my first time to last forever. I'm going to drain this thing, and then we're going to have fun."

She turns timid quickly, "Feel free to give me pointers since this is my first time doing this."

She slowly pulled down my boxers and watched my cock bounce up and down as I was released. She takes a firm grasp and plunges her mouth over the end much slower than I expected. Holy fuck, she's good. She's taking her time, using her tongue, and looking up at me. It's the slow, sensual bobbing that's bringing me closer to the edge.

I'm moments away from shooting when she releases, smiles, and asks me, "Am I any good? You haven't said anything?" She is on the verge of laughing. Someone taught her the art of edging.

I use a strong voice, "So, someone talks to their evil friends, I see." She smiles bigger at me; her body chuckles.

I continue with the praise, "You're doing fine. Rookies use too many teeth; I see you've been warned. You're going slow; that's an advanced technique and one that shows your desire. Some guys hate edging; I like some. My desire will take over, and I will rudely face fuck you if it goes too far."

Janet speeds up and never does stop. She takes fifteen minutes to get seven good shots of my cum.

An excited Janet says, "Much better than I had expected. I got the salty, but it was far sweeter than I had heard. I got the jackpot!" She stands up and turns around, "I need some assistance, please. Mom helped me dress because I couldn't reach the laces. It's funny, mom had told me to take you tonight if I had the chance.

"I think secretly, she likes you. Dad's not a big fan. To him, you're a 'savage.' Mom agrees with me, but she also likes the high standard of living in her position. She volunteers a lot to help various causes. When I marry, I will be doing much of the same. We stand up for those that can't stand up for themselves."

I have released the laces in the back. Janet slips off the rest of the dress. No bra, just a tiny lace pair of panties. Her breasts are a good C, but closer to a B than a D. Because of that, they're firmer. The bra wasn't needed, making her incredible figure even more attractive. In Montana, she wore a lot of clothes. Here, she has worn many puffy dresses. Standing here before me, I see her long, curled, honey blonde hair that's nearly waist length. She has a small nose and high cheekbones that match the perfect white teeth. She's slender with a narrow waist to give her good curves for someone her age.

I kneel on one knee and use my fingertips to slowly pull down her cute panties. I know she calls them nickers, but I just can't go there. As the panties slide down, I see the curtains match the carpet. I never doubted that for a moment, but it's one of those things you notice. She has a landing pad of fine hair on her mons. It will be a perfect place to rest my balls as I shoot my cum into this woman.

My hands are holding her butt cheeks. She's warm and nervous. Her body's trembling. I have no doubt that every insecurity is racing through her mind at this moment. I don't plan to give her much time to worry. I'm taking my time, but not going too slow to concern her. My hands stay on her body all the time. I'm not letting go of this gorgeous woman.

1...345678