Private, Princess, & a Harem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I surprise her by lightly licking her mons with a slow dragging of my tongue. Janet shudders, "That's so good. More. More. ... Please." She makes me laugh. She demands and then says please.

After a few minutes, I move to trace different-sized circles with my tongue. Half those circles just happen to run across her clit. That lights her up like a pinball machine. I get "Ooos" and "Ahhhs." Her legs are quivering from my work. I believe she's never had this done before. Well, of course not. Being a virgin, no boy has been near her other than me. I made her sleep with me to stop my hypothermia. She slept with me at the Parker place, but this is a first for her based on her reactions.

I stand up and see her bottom lip bouncing from sadness. I lean in and pick her up in my arms.

As I walk towards the bed, I explain, "Your legs were a bit shaky; I'm placing you on the bed to finish the job."

I gently lay her down on the bed. Her head is up so she can watch me while her legs are spread, so I may continue.

I climb into bed for a history lesson, "This is King William II's bedroom. He bed hundreds of women in here. Wives, girlfriends, maids, anything with two breasts. History also says he was fond of the men as well. I hope you don't have all his traits." I start licking her mons and vulva as she talks, "This morning at breakfast. A man replaced your water glass, then took the dirty glass and placed it in a plastic bag, later into a box. They're going to test it and see if you and this room's first owner have any common DNA. It's a longshot, but why not try?"

I have moved to making patterns inside her pussy with my tongue with a finger that slides up and down between her folds. I'm trying to contact as much skin as I can. Janet's releasing random shouts of excitement. Her hands grab my hair, the pillow, the bedding, and anything she can to hold on for dear life.

Janet screams, "Holy crap, you're good. Damn. I'm literally on fire and can't sit still. You're close to killing me. I can't take much more of this. Mattttttttt!"

I change to my super sucker and inhale anything in my path. Clit, lips, and any exposed skin are sucked as hard as possible. Janet starts an escalating scream that starts low and at a medium volume. After thirty seconds, she hits a high note with energy that surprises me. I thought she would fall off. Oh no, not Janet. Her scream powers up the scale before she detonates and falls to pieces.

She's silent, unmoving. I stop all contact for fear of run-on orgasms. Those really knock the shit out of women. We have a lot left still in our night.

Poor Janet looks worn out. Her eyes just opened, and her grin is from ear to ear. She tried to reach for me, but that's out of the question right now. I lean forward to place a light kiss on her lips. She sucks my lips to hers to extend the passionate kiss. I fall to her side and throw an arm over her. I feel her relax immediately. Her lips reach for mine, and we enjoy the kiss much longer.

Janet found strength and desire. Her tongue slips into my mouth. She checks every part of my tongue while our tongues caress each other, matching our bodies. I find this very relaxing, but I want more. I want to take her to new heights of ecstasy.

As I break away and move towards her legs, Janet becomes timid, "I heard it hurts."

I chuckle, "If I slam everything in at once, as far as I go, yes, you might pass out from the pain. You will feel some discomfort when your hymen breaks. A thin piece of skin rips, and it bleeds some. That lasts a minute. I'm going to fuck you for an hour. I don't think you will mind one bit. Sure, some girls say it's the end of the world. You're a tough woman; you've gone camping in the great wilderness with a shovel and a tree for a washroom. You're no sissy; you'll be fine.

"I'm going to make you sing and scream in pleasure. Do try to let the Queen sleep, though." Janet giggles. "You ready for the rest of your life to begin? There's no going back ... not that you will want to."

Janet looks at me, "As long as it's you, I am."

I push forward slowly. I can go faster, but I want to prolong the joy for Janet. This is her first time. I want her to enjoy everything. There's no reason to rush this. We have all night, and I want her to get the maximum experience. When I reach the barrier, I never stop. I continue to apply pressure at a slow and even pressure. Preceding the tear, Janet has a quick cry of pain and surprise. Once through, I stop. I don't want to compound the pain from the tear by breaking in a path.

Janet took a deep breath, winced her eyes, and held her breath hard. Quickly, I see her relax and let out her breath. I continue deeper inside her. Janet had been enjoying me sliding into her all along. Now, it's changed. Her smile is enormous, and she's trying to roll her hips into me to get more of the great feeling.

After reaching my limit, I start the long journey to pull my friend out of this remarkable woman.

Janet comments, "I've heard all the comments women make. I always thought it was a load of crap. It's just a cock being pressed into you. I mean, how good can it be, right? I was wrong. It blew my mind. Their right, that fullness feeling is out of this world." I push in. "OH MY GOD!! WOW! Holly fuck! That's amazing! Weeeeeeeee! Oh yeah! Woot, woot!" I pull out. "I fucking hate you." I push in. "I want your children."

I laugh at her as I pick up the speed. She's changing her mind way too often. I have a good rhythm going. It's a bit on the slower side, but that's OK. I want it to last a long time.

Funny, Janet looks me in the eyes, "I didn't need to drain you, did I?"

I laugh at her, "No, I would have been fine. I have experience and stamina. My first few times, I had a hair-trigger. It was embarrassing. These days, I have full control. I did enjoy it, though. You really impressed me with your desire and skill. Women with far greater experience were far worse. Now lay back, relax, and let me pleasure you, my love."

In front of me is a woman that is about as happy as she can get without exploding. Every few minutes, she has a tiny orgasm. They are cute little cums. She blushes and giggles with each one. That causes me to smile bigger with each one. She is so adorable being fucked.

I completely lose track of time. It's been over an hour of me fucking my love. I am worn out. My legs hurt, I'm sweaty, and I'm turning pink from straining. Nothing, and I mean nothing, will stop me from giving her a great ending. It takes all my strength to slowly increase my speed. Janet's eyes are going wild. She thought that slow fucking was all there was. Oh, how wrong she is.

I rapidly speed up. I would prefer a longer ramping up, but I screwed up. She's getting the express now. Quickly I'm at my full speed. I'm rolling my rips like crazy. My nearly eight-inch cock is drilling in and out of the extraordinary woman at an almost inhuman speed. For her part, Janet is screaming with each lancing of my cock into her very willing pussy.

Her hair is a very un-princess mess. If she could see herself, she'd jump out the window. I do love the look, though. It means she's enjoying my work enormously.

Ok, finally. Her scream is starting. Her world-ending orgasm is finally on the way. It's about time. I'm about to go soprano here from holding back so hard. I want so bad to shoot. Oh, fuck! I had that thought, and now I feel it coming.

I scream out, "I CAN'T HOLD BACK! Almost done!"

One, two, three thrusts. BAMO! My cock explodes with a high-velocity round of baby batter firing into the dark hole of my lover. FINALLY! She clamps down hard on my cock. Janet's scream had to be heard throughout the castle. If I wasn't so deliriously happy thrusting and firing my cum into this angel, I would have been embarrassed at her scream of pure unadulterated happiness. She literally erupted into happiness that couldn't be caged.

Now she is limp and staring at me. I'm so sore and exhausted that I don't have the energy to fall over.

I now see a concerned Janet looking at me and timidly asking, "Matt? Are you OK?"

I can't speak. She's starting to freak out, "Matt! Speak to me! Oh shit! What do I do? MATT!"

I see my door open. The guards must have heard me. They will know what to do. Oh, fuck no! It's the Queen! I whip a sheet over me. Fuck, Matt's still naked. Ha, ha, oh my God. I get to see the Queen blush.

Nope, the Queen ignores Matt. She is dressed in the cutest hot pink robe and fluffy slippers. She grabs a pillow, throws the sheet off, and orders me, "Put this pillow under your legs and near your bottom. It keeps him cum inside of you and increases the odds of getting a child." She smiles at me. "You're a hell of a screamer."

I move the pillow in place, and she pushes the sheet back to cover me. I can't believe this is happening.

The Queen sits on the edge of the bed, facing me. She has a slight smile on her face.

In a soft voice, she says, "I have a boatload of people that spend time with me. Each is scheming to get something, to get ahead, to earn money, or a promotion. You're the one person that only wants to spend time with an old woman that's outlived all her friends. I appreciate the time you spend with me. That's why you're a Princess, and you sit next to me at state dinners. You have no agendas or schemes running. You're just you. Don't ever change, my dear.

"This one here. He treats everyone the same, with respect. He cares and wants to be a white knight. He is your Sir Galahad. We're scouring the land for Excalibur to make the commoner into a King. I cried at his outburst at the newspaper. He's got a good heart."

I chuckle, "He's got more than a good heart."

Once again, she shows me her wisdom, "It's a nice one. There are longer, bigger, and better. However, it's the heart that matters. That man has the heart of a king. That will bring you more joy in your life than a good piece of meat." She stands up and kisses me. "A good heart and a big cock don't get any better than that." We both laugh. "Good night, dear. Try to get some sleep. Night, night."

She slowly walks out of the room. Matt fell over and is on his side. I can feel his heart racing still. His breathing is starting to calm down, but his eyes are closed.

He surprises me by saying, "Really? Discussing my cock with the Queen?"

I burst out laughing. Yes, that is weird. She likes him a lot. She parted a lot of wisdom on me tonight. I will never see people the same now. My own parents are some of the worst offenders.

Matts is moving again, "OK, babe, time to learn, doggie. You're going to love it."

I did. I also loved getting off on nipple play and a fast fucking again before we finally made it to sleep at 2:30 in the morning. We're both exhausted.

Chapter 12 - Day 3

Janet's parents were at the castle at 7:00 AM. Our room was off-limits to everyone, Queen's orders. We finally reappeared at a bit past 8:00. They were furious at Janet and took her home. I had breakfast with an amused Amanda, Robert, and a dozen newspapers from around the country. Most papers lead the news front page with apologies for the Royals. The ones I saw were heartwarming. I hope it lasts.

As breakfast finishes, Robert explains my day. I have a series of interviews set up for this morning. They're coming to Buckingham Palace to interview me, Robert, and Amanda. Robert's never done an interview before. With the media behaving better, he wants to reach out an olive branch and be more open with the press.

All the video they shoot is shared nationwide. The reporters that are there have lunch with us. The Queen was out somewhere, so we never saw her. Some of the questions were a bit personal. I wasn't mad, I know they have a job to do, but some things will remain private. I couldn't talk about my involvement due to ongoing investigations. Still, I promised that afterward, I would discuss some of it. They were practically foaming at the bit.

*****

We end the interview at 5:00 but allow them to have dinner with us. As soon as we get back to the hotel, Amanda receives a call from her father and then hands me the SAS uniform again. She doesn't look happy but won't say anything. Tears are running down her face as I change clothes.

I run downstairs, and a car is waiting for me with Robert in the back seat. He hands me my belt with a loaded revolver. Now I understand the tears.

Robert uses a slow and deliberate voice to explain the situation, "Princess Janet's boots had a homing chip placed in the sole of the heel. It was added during manufacturing; therefore nothing for us to see. That means Jim was not our mole, and the Queen's Guard are cleared. We traced the money to both a sole maker, a supervisor, and the company owner. Do you want to guess what country they were born in? Would you believe they're all from the same family?"

I don't laugh, "Let me guess, they delivered the boots to the Princess directly, right?"

Robert continues, "We're raiding the place tonight. Our men are experts. I want you there for the press and because they made your life miserable. With at least three targets, it might get dangerous. Be careful."

I ask, "Who else works in the factory? More countrymen or locals? I would hate to run into a terrorist cell."

Robert makes a call and asks for everyone available.

He's honest with me, "We never thought there might be more combatants there. We will wait for more and then go in expecting the worse. I still want you towards the back."

I smile, "I hear you. I'm not a trained commando-like like all of them. I don't want to endanger their lives. I will stay back and keep my eyes open. Princess Janet and your daughter would kill me if I got injured."

Robert smiles, "Add the Queen to the list as well. She likes you. To us, you're a breath of fresh air. You smash our protocols and then smile, making it all better. I'll never understand you Americans and how you can do that."

A block away from the factory, I am shown photos of our targets. They look like ordinary people. Nothing about them stands out.

It's an hour before I see men pulling down their stocking masks and moving towards the building. I get out and follow all the others. It's not a big factory. I'm surprised they run two shifts. I mean, it's a bit late for work, I think. There are some security people at the front desk. They raise their hands and stand in position. When they're moved to go outside, I see that the short one was standing on a button. Fuck, it's the alarm!

I shouted to the soldiers, "We've been made; he tripped a silent alarm. Be careful!"

I see the security guards want to leave the building desperately.

The SAS spread the word via radio and then started running towards the factory and from the sides into the factory. I don't see any bad guys.

I shout out, "BOMB!"

That caused a quick turn of direction as everyone ran outside the factory. Once outside, we stand looking at a building. No boom. Robert looks at me with disappointment in his eyes. No boom. Everyone turns around and starts walking back to the factory. Big Boom! The building is flattened. Our car was destroyed by falling equipment. Everyone around me is on the ground and suffering from mild abrasions and minor cuts from flying debris. There must be 100 men on the ground, and they want me to go in the first ambulance. Fuck that.

I help three men up and hail a cab. We got in, and our lives were endangered for the second time tonight. The cab driver tried his best to kill us with his terrible driving. He drove like a jackrabbit. His one speed was full speed ahead. The guy I held was in rough shape. We did make it to the hospital before most of the others.

All of us ended up having to strip so they could check every inch of our bodies. They took three pieces of glass out of my back. I was face down when the wreckage came at us. I was being examined when my phone rang, so I ignored it. Within ten minutes and while still naked, a Buckingham Palace official found me and provided my status to several people. I had her use my phone to call home, so mom didn't worry. They found 2 bits of metal and four bits of wood in me as well. All tiny and nothing a band-aid didn't fix.

When I was done, the woman from the palace had a nice policewoman take us back to my hotel. I laughed when the hotel manager saluted me. I'm not SAS.

Once back in my room, Amanda jumps on me. She was fine until she wrapped her arms around me, and I cried out in pain. I didn't realize I was that sensitive. I am stripped and photographed. They exaggerated my wounds a bit. There are a few taped patches on my back and a few large Band-Aids. I look like a bingo card.

Amanda is still crying when I call her to me. I start the whole story of what happened, what I saw, what we did, and then the big boom. I go on to explain the taxi, my time in the hospital, and then my ride home.

Amanda starts her version, "I heard the bomb. This far away, it was soft; I barely heard it. Almost immediately, there are reporters there. They recognized you almost immediately; you're muscular and the only SAS soldier with a tailored uniform. The female reporter commented on how well you looked. They had pictures of you limping and helping a man in bad condition to the cab.

"They caught up to you in the hospital. They had pictures, but nothing was showing you nude. I will thank that reporter later. Maybe send her a nice bottle of wine or something. A bit later, Lacey, from the Palace, called me to say you were ok. I had just got off the phone with dad. He was stuck in the car but is fine."

I hear my door open. That's odd. Only Amanda and I have a key. They gave Princess Janet a key as well.

She ran at me, but Amanda stopped her, "WOAH, Princess! He has sores on his back. He's fine, but those all bled, and they patched him up. No pain pills or anything severe. They called in a prescription for an antibiotic. That should be here soon. That's more precautionary than anything else."

Janet's a blubbering mess. Her eyes are red, puffy, and wet from crying.

I use a sing-song voice to pick up her mood, "We all got out alive. I doubt anyone stays the night. We got lucky."

Janet asks, "How did you even know to think there might be a bomb?"

Yikes, bad memories for this one. I can't look at anyone. I face away from them.

With a weak voice, "I have seen enough friends die to bombs of all kinds. We're all a bit paranoid. It was a trap all the way. It had a delay so they could get out, and we would all go in. It could have been far, far, worse. Because Robert held me back, I saw what the guard did. I'm sure one of the others with combat experience would have seen it as well."

Princess Janet asks, "What can we do to make you feel better?"

I'm clueless, "They were slammed with patients like me. We didn't really cover that. No touching seems good, but it will be hard for me to sleep like this."

Janet uses the house phone, "Yes, this is Princess Janet. I need either the hotel on-call doctor or the palace doctor here as soon as possible. Matt was injured at the bombing and needs assistance. It's not an emergency, but he's in pain. Yes. Thank you."

I suggest, "A few beers wouldn't hurt."

Amanda killed that idea, "Doctor first. You can wait a while. You drove here and walked up; you will be fine."

I point out, "Now that I stopped moving and relaxed, the adrenaline stopped, and I feel the pain where I didn't before. This is only a three on their ten-point scale, so don't go thinking it's the end of the world."

My phone rings and Janet picks it up. I hear her say, "Uh oh."

That's got to be my hysterical mother.

I say, "Answer it and talk to her. I'm in no mood for 100 questions."

Princess Janet had a lovely chat with my mom for almost forty minutes before the palace doctor arrived. The hotel doctor was called in to help at the hospital. This is an older man. Janet hands the phone to Amanda, who turns on the video while talking to mom. Janet knows this man and does all the talking as she cries again.

1...345678