Priyanka Chopra Wedding Ch. 03

Story Info
Alia and Parineeti share more than their Romeo fucking story.
3.3k words
3.67
12.2k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir." Alia was really happy right now. Not only had Romeo fucked her and fed her his cum, which she knew was a big deal, but she was loving how he was addressing her. She knew that it did not mean she was already his whore. However, she was counting this as a good start and was hoping to find a way to earn her place in his stable in the next few days.

The trail through the trees was well broken and it was easy for them to walk side by side with Romeo's hand lightly around Alia's waist.

"Sir, can I ask you something?" Alia said.

"Yes, darling, of course."

"How come, Sir...I mean, how come, you have never taken possession of me or even called me to fuck me? Like, I thought I was pretty. I mean I think I am. Aren't I?"

"You have had a good career, honey. And you are very beautiful, and a good actress. But you have never come to me, and never needed to so I guess it didn't happen."

"I thought you were the powerful director who points and says I want this slut and that slut, and that one is going to be my bitch..."

Romeo chuckled "Well, sometimes I do. But most times I just sit back, relax and enjoy my life and let good things come to me. Like you did this evening."

"So, I could have come to you before?" Alia asked.

"Of course, sweetheart. Any time."

"Awww. I missed the chance. I thought you didn't like star kids."

"I have nothing against them. If I feel that a girl will be a good whore for me, I would claim her."

"Are going to claim Pari?" Alia blurted out.

"I might. She's a good cunt like you."

"Priyanka di has been your whore for a long time, hasn't she, Sir?"

"Yes, PC was always a good whore of mine, still is." He told her.

"Will she still be your whore after her marriage?"

"Definitely. She is my property."

"But she won't be living with you now, right?"

"That is correct." Romeo agreed "She won't be my live-in whore any more except when she's visiting India."

"So, there is a space available in your stable?" Alia said eagerly.

"You could say that though there is no fixed number for the bitches in my stable. But yes, there will one more space available now."

Alia paused to gather her courage then asked "Ummm...how can I apply to be your whore, Sir?"

"I think you just did back there, darling." Romeo smiled.

Blushing hard, Alia asked "So, you would consider me to become your personal bitch, Sir?"

"I am considering it, honey."

"Oh, thank you, Sir! That is so amazing."

"You are welcome, pet."

He kissed her lips softly as they parted ways inside the resort grounds.

==============================================================

Alia passed the large dining hall where the lights were on and tried to walk by it quickly.

"Hey!"

"Hi, Pari." Alia turned and faced her friend.

"Where are you going? Come, dinner is ready." Parineeti and then noticed her condition "Why is there mud on your knees?"

"Ummm. I was on my knees in the grass and mud."

"Why?" Parineeti took a step closer to her "And you look all...what you been doing?"

Now, Alia could not contain her excitement "Pari, it happened! Romeo Sir fucked me."

Parineeti's jaw dropped "What? Where? In the mud?"

"Well, kind of. I was kneeling in the mud to suck his cock." Alia admitted with a slight blush.

"No, you were not! You are lying." Parineeti accused "You are doing this acting thing with me. I know you are a good actress and filmfare and all, but it won't work with me. You just went and put mud on your knees and now you are trying to make me jealous."

"It's true, Pari. He fucked me. He was going out to the lake and I saw him. So, I went out and pretended to meet him there by chance. And one thing led to another and he really nailed me." Alia was breathless even as she described the scene.

"Bullshit! You are lying. I don't believe you."

"No, Pari. It's true."

"Prove it!" Parineeti challenged.

"How?"

"I don't know. If you are so smart that you got him to fuck you on his first day here, you figure out how to prove it."

"Okay." Alia stepped closer, took Parineeti's head in her hands and pressed her lips on hers. As Parineeti gasped Alia jammed her tongue into her open mouth. It took only half a second then Parineeti was sucking Alia's tongue hungrily. The two young, beautiful girls stayed locked in a hot, sloppy, wet kiss in a way that turned them both on immensely. They were both breathless when they parted.

"Yes. Yes, that is the taste of his cum." Parineeti said, her husky, sultry voice breaking as it always did when she was emotionally overcome "He came in your mouth?"

Alia shook her head "He came on my face and tits, then I licked him clean and ate his cum."

"Oh God! My pussy just tingled. That's what I am smelling on your body?"

With a nod, Alia confirmed "He told me to rub it in my skin. It was so warm and wonderful."

Parineeti mewled "Mm. Can I please suck your tits? Please, baby?"

A breathless Alia nodded "You need to come to my room though."

"Yes, yes. Let's go."

They walked towards Alia's room which was not that far.

On the way Parineeti said "You are dressed like a whore. Good job."

"Romeo's whore!" Alia said.

"Shut up! You are making me jealous again."

=============================================

Inside her room, Alia locked the door and started to take her top off.

"Hey, if I am going to be naked, you are going to be naked." She told Parineeti.

"Okay." Parineeti didn't object. She just quickly shed her top and miniskirt and threw them on the sofa.

Fully nude, Alia lay down on the bed.

"I love the smell of his cum on m body. It's like my trophy." Alia said taking a deep breath.

"Like the Filmfare?" Parineeti also fully naked now, got on the bed with her friend.

"Yes, but more fulfilling." Alia turned to face her.

They had never done anything like this before and both were a bit uneasy.

"How...how do you want to do this?" Alia asked.

"Like before." Parineeti said and hugged the naked, warm body of her friend against herself as she kissed her with an open mouth. They sucked each other's lips and tongues like wanton sluts while their full, firm boobs pressed together hard. Alia moaned.

Breaking the kiss slowly, Parineeti looked at Alia "He came on your face?"

"Yes, all over." Alia nodded.

Parineeti licked Alia's cheek "Oh god! I can totally taste him. It's so yummy!"

"Mmmmm!" Alia moaned "I can smell it stronger when you make it wet with your tongue."

"Where did he fuck you?" Parineeti asked as she licked along Alia's jaw.

"On a bench." Alia said, squirming as her body started to get really hot again.

"In public?"

"Mmhmmm. Aaah!"

"Were there people?" Parineeti continued to lick her face like a dog.

"Yes. I could hear joggers. Oh god!" Alia lifted her ass off the bed as Parineeti started to suck her neck all around looking for the taste of Romeo's cum.

"He's the best."

"My pussy was hurting with his big cock." Alia confessed.

"Oh yeah. I love that hurt."

"Me too!"

Parineeti moved down Alia's body and started to lick and suck her tits.

"He cums so much." Parineeti said as she licked the dried up cum from Alia's young, firm body, closing her mouth around her nipple and swallowing her boob as deep as she could.

"Mmmm, baby! I love his cum. I will eat it all my life if he lets me."

"Is he gonna make you his whore?" Parineeti asked with a twinge of jealousy again.

"He's considering me." Alia held Parineeti's head and pressed it down on her breast.

The taste of Romeo's cum made her forget her jealousy again. She was thankful that her good friend was sharing his cum with her.

"Did he say anything about me?" Parineeti asked, her words almost muffled by Alia's fleshy boob in her mouth.

"Yes!"

"What did he say?"

"He's considering you for his stable, too."

"Oh god! Where else did he cum?" Parineeti asked.

"In my cunt! He filled me up so much."

"Mmmm. Can I taste? Please?"

Alia nodded with a whimper "Mhmmm."

Parineeti went on all fours over Alia's naked body and pushed her head between her legs with her pussy over Alia's mouth. Mixed with Alia's cunt juices she could smell Romeo's cum. She licked down her slit and pushed her tongue into her hole. Alia groaned and arched her back, lifting her ass off the bed.

Rolling her tongue, Parineeti pushed it deeper into Alia's cunt and let it unroll inside her, collecting her juices. She was wiggling her butt as she hungrily ate her friend's pussy. A drop of her cunt juice fell on Alia's lips. She licked it up.

"You taste good!" Alia said "So yummy!"

"He came in me earlier." Parineeti reminded her "I have not showered. I won't shower until he's ready to fuck me again."

Grabbing Parineeti's thighs Alia lifted her head up and licked Parineeti's pussy.

"Aaaaah!" Parineeti opened her knees wider so Alia could eat her pussy easier.

Alia pressed her tongue on her soaking wet pussy and licked up Parineeti's cunt juices. Then she pushed her tongue into her hole and started to fuck her cunt with her probing tongue. Parineeti moaned and licked Alia's clit. Alia pushed her ass up as the sensations rushed up through her body.

Using her fingernails, Alia opened Parineeti's labia and licked her clit. She loved how Parineeti groaned and her whole body shook. They continued to eat other's pussy trying to go deeper into each other's holes with their tongues.

Parineeti came first. Her body jerked and her pussy pumped out a huge amount of her pussy nectar on her friend's face. Alia ate her cunt harder and bit on her clit. In return Parineeti bit on Alia's clit.

That drove Alia over the edge. She arched her back like a cat and moaned and cried as her pussy gushed with her hot, oily juices wetting the bedsheet. Parineeti pushed her tongue into Alia's cunt hole and literally drank her cum. Then they both collapsed on the bed side by side, but upside down.

============================================================

Alia handed a water bottle to Parineeti and sat back on the bed beside her as she opened another bottle herself. They were both still fully naked.

"You know something, Pari." She shared "It was so amazing to share Sir's cum with you. This is exactly what I needed after the mind-blowing pounding from Romeo Sir."

Parineeti took a swag of the water and turned to look at Alia "Just think Alu, won't it be amazing if we both become his bitches? "

"I have thought about it Pari, it would be so wonderful to share his cum with you everyday. But I don't know if that's possible."

"Why not?" Parineeti challenged "We are both hot, we dress well, and he has already seen that we are both good whores."

"Yes." Alia agreed "But he said that now that Priyanka Di won't be his live-in whore, he will have one place in his stable."

"Fuck! That's tough!" Parineeti's face fell, then she said "Sorry, Alu, but if that's the case, I am gonna try and win that place at any cost."

"That's okay, because I was going to say the same."

"Well, I am going to sleep in his room tonight. He will probably nail me all night."

"Sure. And I am going to make sure he fucks me many, many times while he's here. I will lick his cum from the floor of the toilet if he wants."

Parineeti nodded "Me too. There's nothing I won't do on his order! I may ask Priyanka Di to recommend me also as his new whore. She's his whore, he may listen to her."

Alia nodded "Okay. That's fair. But whoever wins, we are still friends, right?"

"Yes, if I become his whore, I will try and invite you over as much as I can." Parineeti promised her.

"Me too. If I am his live-in whore, I will want you to be destroyed by his cock too." Alia agreed.

On that friendly note, they hugged.

"Hey!" Alia said, breaking the hug "If he cums on you tonight, will you let me lick it tomorrow? You owe me that much."

"Sure, babes. On me or in me. Whatever cum I have from him. It's all yours."

"Thanks."

"I will text you when he lets me go in the morning. Then we can meet here in your room."

"Sweet!"

================================================================

"Saifu, baby, drive fast, na!" Kareena said from the back seat "We will get there too late like this."

"Jaan, I can't go over limit here. This is US, they will fine me. I can't get away with anything here like I can in India." Saif said, keeping the car just under the speed limit.

"Don't mind him, Saifu." Karishma said from the back seat "Your wife is just eager to meet her owner."

"Oh really? My owner?" Kareena made a face "Like you have no connection with him."

Karishma shrugged "I had a connection, but I am over it. I am a married woman now and very happy in my life."

"And yet, you are not bringing your husband with you." Kareena pointed out.

"Yaar, we are doing to PC's wedding. Sanju has no connection with her so what's the point?"

"But you have a connection with PC?" Kareena challenged.

"Of course, because of you."

"Dear sisters, can you please shut up?" Ranbir Kapoor said from the front passenger seat "Whatever your latest topic of debate is, it broke my sleep, I was dreaming of Alia."

"You will see her in a few hours, then you can dream with her." Kareena reminded him.

"Just similarly, dear sister," Ranbir countered "you will see your hotshot director owner in a few hours so don't be so eager."

"Oh, I am not denying that he is my owner or I am eager to see him. I am just saying Lolo is as much of his whore as I am."

"I am not!" Karishma denied hotly "I am not saying I wasn't. That was a young time in my life. Now I am a classy woman - actress, businesswoman and owner of myself."

"Lolo, weren't you his whore when you were in France?" Ranbir asked.

"Yes, she was." Kareena offered even before Karishma could answer "Even before me. He was already fucking her but I was not interested. Then we got into trouble with police and well, Romeo Sir is powerful in France, too. In return for his help, I had to surrender to him. But Lolo was already his whore much before that."

"Arre, are you guys deaf or something?" Karishma raised her voice "I am saying, yes, yes, I was his whore, but I don't care about him anymore. I don't want to be his or anybody's whore."

Ranbir said "From what I know of the industry, you should care. Romeo is the most powerful figure of Bollywood and I have heard he's got a strong pull in Hollywood as well. I am going to beg him to help me meet Quentin Tarantino. I hope he will help."

"He will." Kareena assured him "He is super nice. And I will support you if you need."

"Thanks, bebo."

"See, that's the difference between you guys and me." Karishma said with a shrug "You all need something from him. I don't. So, I don't care."

"What did you need, Bebo?" Ranbir asked.

"He's making this film which is known as Oscar Bait in the industry."

Ranbir nodded "I have heard of it."

"I wanted to see if I could get a role in that."

"Oh wow! All the actresses are trying for that. Did you get anywhere?"

"Yes, I got a role in it. A big one." Kareena said proudly.

Karishma said "You went to the Meat Locker, didn't you?"

"What's the Meat Locker?" Ranbir asked.

The answer came from Saif "Ranbir, man, you should have seen it. There's this back room in Romeo's house where the girls go and wait to be picked up by someone in his staff for his consideration. It's called Meat Locker because the girls in there know that they are fuckmeat for the director."

"Really?" Ranbir asked incredulously.

"Man, you should have seen it." Saif repeated "Every girl there was a bombshell. And every one of them hotter than the last. They all dress very slutty and just wait for the director's attention."

"That's some rockstar shit, man." Ranbir said, impressed.

"We initially went and sat there." Said continued "I went with Bebo for moral support. And I was so proud of her that day. A girl from his staff saw Bebo and told Romeo. He immediately called us. He even told her she could have just called him."

"And you got the role?" Ranbir turned his head to look at Kareena.

"Not only did I get a role there and then, Sir told me I will be his live-in whore while the project is going on."

Ranbir looked at Saif "I can see why you are proud. Many girls try for the live-in position, nobody gets it. Deepika had tried several times but never got an appointment. Then somehow she got in. When Katrina got in, she gave me a party. I have heard he keeps it very tight and doesn't allow any girl in that easy. Alia has talked about it a few times."

"I am surprised you didn't travel with him then." Ranbir said.

"Yes, I would have," Kareena explained "but I had to finish dubbing on that other project. I am winding up all my other projects so that I can be fully dedicated to his project. We will come to US again next month to do location scouting for Oscar Bait, then I will come with him."

"Will you stay with him now at the wedding then?"

"No, Saifu and I will have our own room, I think." Kareena said "But of course, I will be with Sir as much I can. You understand, don't you, baby?"

"Of course, jaan." Saif said "I will find something to do. You do what is important. Maybe I will get time to bond with Lolo as she's not going to spend time with Romeo, she might get bored."

"Yes, sure." Karishma said "I may be busy with the wedding stuff though you know. I love weddings."

"Sorry, I can't help, bro." Ranbir said "I will be spending time with Alia. I have missed her so much. That's the only reason I came."

"It's okay, Ranbir" Saif said "I will find some stuff to do, I am sure."

==============================================================

Saif's driving did, in fact, make them late. Dinner was just finished and most people had retired to their rooms by the time they parked at the resort. They found that Priyanka had booked a family suite for them.

Karishma said "You guys go ahead to the suite, I will go see if there's any dinner left. I am hungry."

Ranbir said "I will go find Alia."

Kareena said "Well, I am not hungry but I do need a shower. Then I will go and say hello to Sir. He doesn't sleep so early."

Saif said "I will go with you, baby, but I will just drop the bags and go to the bridal suite to say hello to PC."

"Oh, good idea." Kareena said "If you wait until I shower, I will come with you to PC before going to Sir's room."

"PC can probably tell you where Romeo's room is."

Kareena snapped her fingers "Smart man!"

They got 3 card keys from the reception and went their separate ways from there.

[End of Part 3]