Priyanka's Slutty Adventures

Story Info
A young woman seduces her boyfriend's cousin.
2.2k words
4.05
24k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fresh out of college, Kunal was looking for a job in programming. His job search hadn't born any fruit so far. After applying to countless companies online and hearing back from none of them, Kunal decided it was time to adopt a more traditional approach. Bangalore was the place to be if you wanted to apply to companies directly. He got in touch with his cousin Nitin who stayed in Bangalore with his girlfriend Priyanka.

Kunal's relationship with his 26-year-old cousin was less like relatives and more like college buddies who frequently discussed new movies, TV shows, and sometimes even porn they watched. So, of course, he was allowed to stay for as long as he needed. With living arrangements taken care of, Kunal left for his new life with his relatives.

Finding the place was a bit difficult, as it was his first time in the city. Nitin was waiting for him at the base of his apartment building. They hugged and went up to the 7th floor. Priyanka welcomed her boyfriend's little brother with a warm tight hug. She smelled so wonderful it made Kunal feel all fuzzy inside.

After exchanging pleasantries and catching up for some time, Kunal was shown the room where he would be staying. It had an attached bathroom. Kunal noticed his cousin's apartment was quite spacious. A 3 bedroom apartment at this age was really impressive. Nitin informed him that both he and his girlfriend had jobs, so paying the bills wasn't as hard. Kunal made a mental note to find a girlfriend before getting his place, hopefully even half as beautiful as Priyanka. She was gorgeous.

Over the next few days, Kunal applied to a bunch of places and heard back from quite a few. The couple would leave around 9 AM and he would have the whole place to himself. He would study all day with breaks in between. They had given him a copy of their apartment's key in case he needed to step outside. Priyanka would usually return home first and start preparing dinner. They would chat about various things. It turned out Priyanka shared a lot of interests with her man, including porn. She was quite forward with Kunal ("What's there to hide? You're practically family!"), which put him at ease around her. They quickly formed a strong bond with each other.

One night, they had dinner like always and went to sleep. While in bed, Kunal was scrolling through his phone when suddenly he heard a moan. Perking up his ears, he focused and tried to listen, but there was nothing. Thinking he had been mistaken, he decided to go to sleep.

Then there was another moan, louder and clearer than the last one.

It was Priyanka. He felt his dick rising in his trousers. Were they going at it?

"Oh fuck!" her voice came through.

Curiosity getting the better of him, Kunal quietly got out of his bed, opened his door without making any noise, and spotted the light coming from his cousin's bedroom. Hard as a rock by now, he tiptoed to near the door and peeked in.

What Kunal saw almost made him cum on the spot.

Priyanka was wearing what looked like a school uniform with a deep blue mini skirt unable to cover her huge ass. Her white t-shirt had the top buttons come undone, which made her humongous 32D tits pop out, bouncing up and down as she rode Nitin's cock.

"That's what you get for not doing your homework, you slut!" Nitin said to his girl, thrusting his cock up as hard as he could, lightly pulling on the tie hanging around her neck as if it were a leash.

"Yes sir! Sorry for being such a whore, sir. Please punish me..." the 24-year-old begged in her sexy coarse voice.

Without even realizing it, Kunal's hand had started rubbing his aching erection from over his trousers, a wet spot forming already due to his pre-cum.

Priyanka continued moaning and begging for punishment as they switched positions, with her on all fours, ass raised in the air, and Nitin moving behind her and placing his dick right at the edge of her clean-shaved glistening pussy. Her tie stayed in his hand, now choking her a little, he pushed in his meat all the way into her cunt with one forceful thrust, which seemed to send her over the edge.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Priyanka, clutching her bedsheet, her toes curled as an orgasm hit her. Not giving her any time to relax, Nitin shoved his thick meat into her sloppy wet cunt and continued raw-dogging her.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Fuck me," whined Priyanka as her man spanked her hard.

"Don't worry my sexy slutty student," Nitin replied, panting with pleasure. "I'll fuck you until you beg me to stop. Then fuck you some more. You want good grades, don't you?"

"Yes sir, please. I'll do anything for good grades," was Priyanka's out-of-breath reply as her body prepared itself for a second orgasm.

"Yes, that's it," said Nitin. "That's a good girl. I like good girls. Always ready to take my seed."

Nitin was close to cumming himself. So was Kunal. He saw his cousin pound away and admired his stamina.

"That's it, I'm close. Open up your tight pussy for me," said Nitin.

"Yes sir, use me as your cum dustbin. I need your cum!" Priyanka begged, close to cumming herself.

Finally, after some more thrusting and panting, Nitin shot his load into his girlfriend's pussy.

Priyanka came at the same time, feeling his spunk fill her up, thanking him over and over again. Kunal orgasmed in his pants imagining himself to cum inside Priyanka as well, then slowly walked back to his room and shut the door.

The next day as Kunal came out of his room for breakfast, he found the two of them sitting at the table already.

"Had a good night's sleep?" asked Priyanka. Kunal was a bit confused by her question when she gave him a devilish smile and a wink. Kunal's heart skipped a beat as he made sure Nitin didn't see what just happened.

"Yeah", he awkwardly replied. Later on, just as they were about to leave, she stayed back a bit waiting for Nitin to leave first, then whispered to Kunal, "Don't worry. I won't tell him anything. It will be our secret."

That was weird. It made Kunal horny. He needed a release. He was about to go to the bathroom to rub one out when he noticed a pair of Priyanka's undies on the couch. He went to inspect it and found a small note tucked behind which said, "Cum for me..."

Kunal plopped down on the couch, got his cock out, gave the undies a good long sniff, then wrapped them around his cock and beat his meat as if his life depended on it.

After that, Priyanka started being more open and flirty around Kunal, sometimes with Nitin present. He didn't seem to mind and even joined her to tease his little cousin on occasion. Kunal felt a bit embarrassed that she knew about him jacking off to them. That didn't stop him, however. Priyanka had sex with his cousin almost every other night with their bedroom door ajar, and Kunal didn't miss a single session. He took solace in the fact that she didn't tell Nitin about it. It was their little dirty secret.

Plus, she often left a pair of her underwear for him to jerk off to. The notes became more daring as time went on. One time, he was instructed to jack off in Priyanka's bed. On another occasion, she made him wear her undies and send her a pic. Only when she saw it was he allowed to cum. Sometimes, there was no underwear to be found, but she sent him a pic of her dressed as a teacher, or a nurse, or a cop. He was to jerk off to the pic and send her a tribute video.

Gradually, Kunal found himself checking Priyanka out every chance he got. He was becoming addicted to her. She caught him staring a few times, but didn't seem to care. It almost felt like she enjoyed the attention.

Priyanka knew she had that effect on guys. With a slim, toned body, ample breasts, and a heart-shaped ass, she carried herself with confidence which made her look even sexier. Her tits were round and plump with a little natural sag which only added to their beauty. At home, she normally walked around in her sports bra and leggings during the day and a flimsy see-through nightgown during the night. She had quite the lingerie collection, Kunal thought, and every one of them was enough to give him a hard-on whenever she passed by him in the living room sultrily after having sex with her lover.

They always kept their bedroom light on after dinner, allowing Kunal's hungry eyes to feast on Priyanka as she got ravaged by Nitin. Kunal wasn't one to complain. He enjoyed the view. He would stay back to watch TV in the living room after dinner which gave him the perfect angle to peep into the couple's bedroom as he wanked away.

One night, they had dinner as usual, and Kunal took his place on the couch and got his dick out as the couple went to their room. Then, the light got turned off in the room and he was a bit disappointed. He thought he would watch some TV anyway for a while, then turn himself in. So, that's what he did after putting his dick away.

Kunal couldn't get the image of his cousin's sexy girlfriend out of his head. His cock kept throbbing thinking about all the times he had seen her getting her pussy rammed. He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice Nitin's bedroom door open behind him and then close.

He almost jumped when he saw her standing over him, and his hand subconsciously went over his erection to hide it. There was enough light coming from the TV for Priyanka to see his movements. She sat down next to him and placed her hand on top of his.

"What are you trying to hide?" she said as she pulled his hand away and his cock throbbed once again.

"Happy to see me, is it?" she asked rhetorically as she gave it a nice squeeze over his pants, which made it throb again, then reached in and took it out.

Kunal didn't know what to do. He was frozen in place, scared his cousin might walk out and catch them at any second, but not wanting this feeling to end, he let her continue.

Priyanka stroked his thick cock slowly, reveling in its almost perfect shape and size. It was bigger and thicker than her boyfriend's.

"You enjoy soiling my sexy used panties, don't you?" Priyanka was enjoying the power she had over this young man at the moment.

"Answer me!"

"Yes," Kunal blurted out and felt a smack on his cheek. He felt his cock throb once again in her hand.

"Address me properly, you pervert! I'll have to drill some manners into you" she looked furious. Scared she might stop if he didn't comply, Kunal played along.

"Yes, Ma'am..." he managed to croak. His throat was dry from anticipation.

"Good boy. There's hope for you yet. Does my hand feel good?" she changed to a caring motherly voice. It made Kunal feel all mushy and loved inside.

"Yes Ma'am, it feels so good..." he said as he felt his dick ready to explode already.

"What do we say when someone makes us feel good?" asked Priyanka.

"Thank you, Ma'am," said Kunal. He meant it. She seemed happy with his response.

"That's it," Priyanka said. "Cum for mommy like the good little boy you are." Her hand started going faster, up and down, up and down. Pre-cum was oozing out of Kunal's dick. He was getting close.

With her other hand, she gently played with his balls. He let out a soft moan.

"Almost there, huh?" she said. "Is my little pervert gonna cum for me?" He nodded.

"That's it. Be a good pervert for me. You have such a nice dick. I'll enjoy milking it whenever your Bhaiya doesn't please me. Like tonight. Yes, it's a good substitute." She stared into his soul and breathed on him.

"Keep being a good boy, and I might let you fuck my tight pussy someday."

Long threads of cum shot into the air as Kunal had the most intense orgasm ever. A dirty smile of satisfaction escaped Priyanka's lips, as she gave her fingers a few licks.

"Mmm, even your cum tastes better" she whispered in his ear. It sent a jolt of electricity down his spine.

Without further words, Priyanka got up and walked back sexily to her room as Kunal stared at her ass, processing what had just happened. He had made a mess in his pants and needed to clean himself.

Priyanka got in bed and lay beside her boyfriend, pleased that she had successfully conquered another guy. She couldn't wait to put him to good use. She slid her fingers into her wet pussy and fucked herself thinking about Kunal's big dick and all the things she would make him do before falling asleep.