Prize Island Revisited Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this was actually the purpose of Anita`s visit and Diana hadn`t come yet she agreed quickly. As she rolled onto her back she felt Anita slip between her thighs. Anita paused for a moment before remarkably starting to give Diana nearly perfect oral. If this was really her first time she was a quick learner thought Diana as she lay back and luxuriated in the sublime sensations flowing from her groin to all areas of her sensitised body.

Diana gasped as Anita sucked powerfully on her clitoris and as her mouth fell open she felt it fill as Harry unceremoniously shoved his dick into the opening. Diana was in heaven now as she sucked voraciously on Harry`s quickly hardening dick and Anita gripped her hard clit between her teeth and exerted gentle pressure.

Diana had her eyes closed as Harry exited her mouth. She felt Anita shift position and then her face being pushed solidly against her clit as Harry entered Anita from behind. The petite Asian girl never let her grip on Diana`s clit falter as Harry powerfully pumped Anita from behind. Diana felt her climax building and as Anita pushed two fingers inside her sloppy tunnel it detonated through her whole body as she writhed on the bed, her pleasure increased by the fact that Anita never released her grip on Diana`s throbbing clit.

It was through a dreamy fog that she heard Harry grunting loudly as he approached his own release and Diana was astonished when Anita finally released her grip on her clit and spun around and took Harry`s second load in her mouth, finishing that act with a long, loud, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" before swallowing it all. She had created a cum guzzling slut, Diana smiled to herself.

All three were exhausted and lay together on the bed recovering from their exertions. Diana must have dozed for a while because when she woke Anita was gone and she could hear Harry in the shower. She just lay back with a satisfied smirk at the memory of a really good sex session and her awakening of Anita`s sexuality. In due course Harry finished his shower and came to lay next to her on the bed. They cuddled and made out for a good ten minutes with nothing overtly sexual apart from Harry fingering Diana gently before he left for the lunch shift. Diana slowly got herself ready and was just about to exit the room when she saw Anita`s tiny white panties on the floor where Diana had left them after removing them. Picking them up she held them to her nose and inhaled deeply as the musky smell brought back wonderful memories and with a only a brief moment of guilt she slipped them into a drawer as a souvenir.

Arriving in the kitchen Diana hurried to get everything ready as she was later than usual. She had just placed the last plate of smoked salmon on the table as the guests started to drift in after their morning in the sauna and swimming pool. It must have been fun as their bubbly mood matched her own. Anita had gone to meet Raj and she walked in with the group and took her usual place at the table not trying to hide the broad smile on her face.

The sauna had apparently given them all terrific appetites as Diana was kept busy bringing top ups for the communal plates. After half an hour they started to slow down and were just sitting at the table while Diana poured coffee into their cups. As she was filling Julie's cup she saw Anita from the corner of her eye as she slipped under the table. Diana moved to fill Raj`s cup when she saw him visibly stiffen and then let out a long, low breath. He leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes. Diana had no doubt what was happening under the stiff white tablecloth.

Diana carried on filling the coffee cups, but with one eye on Raj. After a few minutes he let out the breath he had been holding and muttered, "Yes. Oh yes. Yeeeeeees!" and jerked several times. Diana expected Anita to reappear but instead she heard Ian gasp a little further down the table. Within minutes he was panting, before failing to stifle a long "Aaaargh!" as he to succumbed to Anita´s new skill.

Diana was fascinated now as the next man to receive her attention was Malcolm. This would definitely be a challenge for her. Diana looked on with a smile as Helen lifted the table cloth that was covering her husband`s groin and watched fascinated until Malcolm also provided his deposit to Anita`s collection. Michael was the last one to receive Anita`s attention and the quickest to come. Once she had milked all the men at the table she climbed back onto her chair before dabbing the corners of her mouth with a serviette like a lady who had just eaten a cream cake.

Ann had been watching the goings on with interest and when Anita regained her seat she asked her, "Very good Anita, but what about us girls? Now get back under the table and take care of us as well. Me first!"

Anita didn`t hesitate and three minutes later Ann let out a muffled scream as Anita licked her to orgasm. It took Anita nearly forty minutes to bring all of the women to climax, but no one was going to leave as she carried out her task. As she retook her seat she received a rapturous round of applause, so she stood up and gave a mock bow.

So it was that lunch over ran by more than hour and Diana was already quite tired when the guests left for a post lunch, sauna, and oral nap. She had no time to go to her room though as the bar would have to be open in less than an hour, so she helped Harry and Greg clear up before entering the bar to start doing her usual preparation. As she came in she saw Moira and Ann sitting chatting at a table.

She began to cut limes and lemons. The two women stood up and Moira left the bar whilst Ann came to sit at the bar. "G & T please Diana. Ice and lemon."

Diana prepared the drink and placed it in front of Ann. She took a long sip and then set her glass down before saying, "Anita's tongue has given me a craving for pussy Diana. Can I interest you in joining me this evening after dinner?"

Diana was not so interested but she knew it was part of her job so she put on a forced smile, "Would love to Ann. Shall I bring something special or dress in a particular way for you?"

Cryptically Ann replied, "Moira already agreed to provide everything I need, and if you come as you are that would be perfect." With that she drained her glass and left the bar without another word. Diana stared after wondering what she meant and made a note to ask Moira later.

Diana was soon busy though, as first Bella and Julie entered the bar followed closely by Malcolm and Helen. She had just finished bringing their drinks when Michael and Rose came in chatting to Ian and Deb. Ann was next with Dominic on her arm in his usual spaced out state. As Ann sat down he went straight to the restroom before returning two minutes later. Most of the group were on their second drinks when Anita and Raj came in holding hands and obviously in very good spirits. Raj sat down and Anita leaned over the bar and whispered to Diana, "I swallowed his load three times!" and she beamed at Diana.

Jokingly Ian asked Anita as she sat down with the group, "Any chance of a blow job Anita?"

She showed no shame as she replied, "Get it out then Ian. We have two minutes before dinner!" and everybody laughed as a deep blush spread over Ian`s face. Ian tried to turn the joke back on Anita by pulling his trousers down and standing in the middle of the bar with his small dick standing at attention. Anita didn`t miss a beat as she dropped to her knees and pushed all of his four inches deep into her mouth. Sure enough, in less than a minute she was sitting back in her seat and wiping her mouth with a tissue. All the group except Ian and Deb were laughing loudly by now.

Ian was saved further teasing as Moira appeared and announced that dinner was ready. The bar emptied quickly as they all followed Moira. Diana tided up and then went to help Harry serving. When she had the first few minutes break she asked Harry where Moira was as she wanted to ask her what she had provided to Ann.

Harry told her that Moira had gone to bed as she had a bad headache, so Diana pushed the problem from her mind. She guessed that she would find out in about two hours anyway. She was still slightly apprehensive as she started to carry the plates of lamb through into the dining room. Everybody was chatting and laughing except Dominic, who seemed to be asleep.

As Moira was not there it fell to Diana to bring the customary Sambuca to end the meal. The big grandfather clock in the corner was just chiming ten thirty as they downed the anise flavoured shots. Diana was feeling unusually nervous and so she broke custom by having a shot herself whilst toasting the guests. The warm liquid seemed to temporarily calm the butterflies in her stomach.

By twenty to eleven the room had emptied except for Ann and Dominic. Ann shook his shoulder and whispered in his ear. Dominic rose and staggered out of the door and into the darkness of the garden. Ann then turned to Diana and with a mischievous grin she told her, "Looks like it will just be us girls Diana. Eleven o`clock sharp and don`t be late!" With that she turned on her heel and went to her room.

The feeling of trepidation returned and Diana wondered why she was so worried. She was sure that nothing would happen that she hadn`t experienced many times already. She just thought that Ann had a cruel aura. She tried to put these thoughts from her head as she helped the boys clear up. It was nearly five past eleven when she stood in front of door five and rapped her knuckles on the cold wood.

Ann opened the door and Diana immediately guessed what was in store for her. Ann was dressed in a tight corset that gave her body an hour glass shape. The corset had half cups and Ann`s large breast were exposed and the pins through the nipples glinted in the flickering light of the multiple candles positioned around the room. Ann wore no panties but had thigh high black stockings and her feet were stuck into shiny black stilettos with five inch heels that caused her breasts to be thrust even more forward. She also wore black silk gloves that stretched to her elbows. She had redone her makeup and wore excessive black mascara and her dark eyes were accentuated with dark grey, almost black eye shadow.

Ann pulled Diana roughly into the room by one arm and then spat out the word, "Strip!"

Diana released the clasp of her dress and let it fall around her feet. As usual she was wearing a nice lingerie set. A thin lacy bra and almost see through panties all in white. A matching suspender belt held up her black stockings with six thin straps. Ann ran her gloved fingers over the thin material of Diana`s bra until her nipples responded and began to fill with blood. Once they were erect Ann twisted both nipples viciously causing Diana`s eyes to water, but she stood stoically not willing to show this horrible woman any weakness.

Ann now pushed her right hand under the waist band of Diana`s panties and brutally shoved two silk clad fingers as far as possible inside Diana`s love tunnel. Thankfully she was already moderately wet after her exciting day, but it still gave her a fleeting moment of discomfort.

Ann seemed satisfied as she said, "Delicious. Now lose the panties and stand by the bed. Do you see the ropes?"

As she was removing her panties she looked at the bed and saw that Ann had attached four ropes from the nightstand to the posts at the foot of the four poster bed. Diana placed her panties on the small table before standing at the foot of the bed and spread her arms wide above her head and her legs as wide as possible assuming the star position. Ann was rapidly on her and tying the ropes around her wrists and ankles. She took her time pulling them tighter or loosening them until Diana was stretched as wide as possible and unable to move, exactly in the middle of the two posts.

Ann ran her finger slowly over both breasts and then down Diana`s stomach. Her middle finger spent a good minute concentrating on Diana`s clit, that was now poking its head out of its sheath. Ann moved behind her and out of her view. Within seconds she was back and standing in front of Diana. In her hand were two nipple clamps, similar to those Diana had used on Anita that very morning. Diana watched as Ann twisted her right nipple and pulled and pulled it to stretch it before fitting the clamp. The pain was intense and this only multiplied as Ann repeated the process with her left nipple.

She went back to the bed and Diana strained her neck to see what was coming next. She didn`t have to wait long as Ann returned with a large butt plug. Larger than she had ever used before. She watched with trepidation as Ann laid it on the bed between her tightly pulled open legs. Ann squirted lube onto two gloved fingers and then mercilessly pushed them powerfully into Diana`s anus. Diana bucked violently in her restraints as Ann began to piston her fingers in and out of her rear passage, only stopping to add more lube and then a third finger.

After what seemed like hours to Diana, but was probably less than two minutes she stopped, covered the plug in lube and then unceremoniously pushed it home. Diana caught her breath as the pain was severe. Tears were starting to run down her cheeks, but there was no respite.

Ann pulled off the dirty gloves and moved behind Diana once more before returning hastily with a riding crop that Diana recognised. It was Moira`s. The crop began to swish back and forth and the leather fob at the top connected with first her right nipple and then the left. This combined with the clamps brought Diana such acute pain that soon it became just a dull all-encompassing ache. Ann stopped abruptly and Diana glanced down at her breasts that were almost glowing red after the punishment they had received,

Diana was now hanging in the ropes as her knees no longer supported her. She watched with hooded eyes as Ann disappeared behind her and then shrieked loudly as the crop landed robustly on her buttocks. The blow had landed directly on the base of the butt plug which just added another form of pain to her already screaming body. The crop landed again and again and Diana was crying freely when Ann eventually relented. Despite her fear and the pain that engulfed her whole body Diana could feel her juices running in a cascade down her inner thighs as her arousal heightened involuntarily as her body betrayed her.

Her relief as Ann came to stand once more before her was momentary as Ann brought the crop up hard onto the lips of her glistening, puffy pussy. Her scream this time was long and boisterous and she shook against her tethers. As the crop landed once more in nearly the same place Diana passed out for a few seconds such was her agony.

Once her head cleared she saw that Ann had placed the crop on the small table and was now kneeling between Diana`s stretched legs. Her fingers traced the length of Diana`s sopping slit before she began to lick from bottom to top where she made her tongue rigid and flicked it over Diana´s erect clitoris. Within seconds Diana was panting hard and her next climax was rushing through her body like a tsunami. She was screaming now. Both in pleasure and pain as her intense orgasm shook her body. The bed posts were actually shaking as Diana thrashed about against the tight harness of the ropes attached to both her wrists and ankles.

Diana hoped that Ann was now finished, but her heart fell as she saw Ann grab a huge magic wand vibrator and she shuddered as the big white, vibrating ball was pressed roughly against her already hyper sensitive clit. The initial touch resulted in Diana coming once more and her body tugged against the ropes. They bit into her wrists and ankles as her body shook.

Diana came and came. She lost count after seven as Ann continued to hold the large device against her now very sore clit. Ann varied the exerted pressure. One minute it was held hard against her raw nub and a second later she teased with the lightest of contacts. Diana had never felt so abused in her entire life.

She was wondering how much more of this she could take as Ann pushed a gigantic black dildo into her drenched tunnel and Diana felt it rubbing against the large plug in her arse. Ann pumped it in and out rapidly and Diana climaxed for the umpteenth time. She was now hanging like a rag doll in her restraints and hardly registered Ann undoing the ropes attached to her ankles, and then her wrists, before supporting Diana as she slumped backwards onto the bed.

Diana lay on the bed crying. Her arm and leg muscles screamed from being stretched apart. Her pussy and clit were just one big area of agony. Her arse hurt and her tits were on fire. She curled into a ball. However, Ann was far from finished.

Roughly she pulled Diana from her foetal position until she was lying flat on her back. Ann then lowered her dripping snatch onto Diana`s face and instructed, "Lick!"

Diana felt the silky nylon of Ann`s stockings rubbing against her cheeks. She was unsure if she had the energy, or the inclination, to tongue this evil woman to orgasm and so she just lay there with Ann`s juices dripping on her face.

She was spurred into action as Ann slapped her sore mound with the crop. To prevent further punishment Diana licked and sucked like a dervish in order to get Ann off as rapidly as possible so she could get the hell out of here. Even though her juices were running freely onto Diana`s face and breasts she just didn`t come. Diana tried every trick she knew. As a last resort she shoved a finger into Ann`s arse and the dam broke. Ann groaned loudly as a cascade of her juices splashed Diana`s face and she gyrated wildly as she ground her clit and pussy into Diana`s rigid tongue.

Ann rolled off of Diana and lay next to her on the bed taking deep breaths before exhaling loudly. After a few minutes she turned her head towards Diana and breathlessly whispered, "My God Diana. That was so fucking great. I think that was the most powerful orgasm I have ever had. I hope I didn`t hurt you too much, If you give me your bank account details tomorrow I will deposit a fantastic tip that will compensate you for my excesses. Now, I better go and find that waste of space Dominic as I most certainly need to be fucked after that."

Diana rose on legs like a new born horses. With a grimace she pulled out the plug and threw it on the bed. She stiffly pulled on her panties and dress before leaving without saying a word. Her body was hurting from her toes to her hair and it took a good ten minutes to shuffle to her room. Harry was sleeping when she arrived so she quietly entered the bathroom and stood in the shower for nearly an hour until she started to feel human again.

As she lay on the bed her eyes closed and she slept as if in a coma.

12