Prize or Penalty Ch. 07: Medusa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was good advice, but being good was suddenly the last thing on her mind. "I broke up with Sam, Daddy," she said. It was funny how natural it felt to call him that when he had been 'Dad' for years. Funny - and naughty. "The wedding's off."

The kettle clicked off suddenly, making him jump. She wanted to laugh, seeing the flush in his cheeks and the nervous way he bundled his dressing gown at the front in a futile effort to hide what she had already seen. He might be her father and fifty years old, but there was a young woman standing in front of him dressed only in shirt and stiletto-heeled boots. A woman with large breasts and very obvious nipples.

She took a deliberate step closer to him. "I got five penalties tonight, Daddy," she said, each repetition of that delicious word whipping up her hunger for him. For her Daddy's hard cock. And it definitely was hard. For her. "The boobs," she murmured, caressing them through the fabric. "The boots... The hair, of course. A certain exhibitionist tendency."

"Stop this," he said, aiming for stern but she heard only a pleading whine.

It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair at all. She was more aroused than ever before, and the wrongness of her desire only made it worse. She was being bad, and wanted to be bad, and wanted to be punished for being bad. She took another step forward. "And Daddy's Girl. They made me want you, Daddy. You've no idea how much."

"Stop this," he pleaded. "It's not right! You're my daughter! Your mother's upstairs, asleep!"

Which were all valid arguments. She dismissed them and dropped to her knees, her hand seeking out the hardness that proved his hunger for her. "I need this, Daddy." She stroked it lovingly through the cotton of his pyjamas, pleased to discover no underwear beneath. "I need you."

She undid the button that let him spring free. It was a good cock, thick and long. Far superior to Sam's that now seemed inadequate. Inferior. She sucked on it for a while, enjoying the way it filled her mouth, enjoying the taste of it. Enjoying the raw, intoxicating smell of him. "Stop," he pleaded in a whisper, but she did not.

Tugging her T-shirt off and tossing it negligently aside, she pressed her breasts about his hard shaft. "Fuck my tits, Daddy," she begged, looking up into his despairing eyes with her own bewitching silver. "Please fuck my tits!"

What resistance was left in him crumbled. Like a man possessed, he thrust his cock through that deep, tight valley, and once begun there was no stopping him. Not that she had a thought to.

An act that would have been unthinkable even the day before was now an urgent necessity. Even the ecstatic dance of her serpents did not deter him. Sam's one attempt to fuck her tits had been a mutual disappointment, but the combination of her new breasts and her father's long, beautiful cock was perfection.

She wondered if she would even stop if her mother walked in on them. Probably. Maybe not. Would it be terrible if she persuaded her mother to encourage it? Yes. Absolutely. And yet.

Rose was Daddy's girl, and having got a taste of it, she wasn't about to go back. Her old life was over, and this was part of the new. As soon as the episode aired, the whole world would suspect it anyway.

"God they're beautiful," he said, thrusting joyfully between them.

"Yes, Daddy," she agreed. "I want your cum all over them."

She was acting like such a slut! It was so unlike the old her, but she adored the naughtiness of it. Rose loved too his frown of disapproval that tempered his obvious lust.

She loved the glide of his cock against her skin, the weight of it pressing against her chest. She loved the gorgeousness of her new breasts that made her feel more like a woman than ever before. She loved that he was her father - her 'Daddy' - and that his cock was so hard for her, and she loved knowing that he loved her too, in every way that mattered.

"Come for me, Daddy," she said, sensing he was close. She could hear it in the gasping effort of his thrusts. She could feel it in his cock that was harder than ever between the press of her breasts. A cock that she was only beginning to know, but that she would soon know very well indeed. "Come for me, Daddy..."

And then he did, with a strangled groan of pleasure. His cum burst out against her neck as his cock bucked wildly against her breasts. More cum burst out, and more, splashing across her chest and filling the vale that he continued to fuck with increasingly erratic thrusts -

Until, abruptly, he was done, his beautiful cock wilting in the wake of that glorious finish. She laughed as serpents darted in to taste his cum wherever they could find it.

Rose stood, scooped up some cum with a fingertip, and held his guilt-ridden gaze as she swallowed it. "I've been a bad girl, Daddy," she murmured, "and my behaviour will just get worse... if I'm not punished." She spanked herself on the bum and issued a seductive "Mmm..."

Picking up her shirt and coat, she sauntered out of the kitchen.