Prized Bull

Story Info
Zach becomes a lab rat.
3.2k words
4.34
12k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was strapped into the milking frame a few days later, Zach remembered his encounter with Starla. He could still imagine the exquisite touch of her fingers on his body which sent him over the edge in her office. By the time he was sleeved up, he was throbbing hard. The system carried him up and down as usual.

Until now, he'd never really paid attention to how the entire milking system worked but he would soon have a job helping to improve it to increase the production of that wrinkle cream, or whatever it was, that was manufactured here.

He had surmised, and his opinion had been validated by most of the other inmates, that the system used some sort of electrical signals to stimulate the nerves in his penis until he orgasmed. He'd never heard of edging before three months ago, but that was what Rodriguez said they were doing to them to increase production.

"You never done it, man?" Rod had said one day after one of the first sessions they'd had.

"Done what?"

"Called edging. You never jerked off like that?"

"No. What are you talking about?"

"It's where you jack your shit until just before you're about to bust yer nut and you stop at the last second, right before you unload."

"I never did that. I just crank until I'm finished," Zach said. He didn't know there was any other way than stroking non-stop until he got his rocks off.

"I've done it for hours, man. Takes a lotta control but when you bust that nut it feels like--fuck!" Rod waved his hands. He closed his eyes as he lay on his bunk. "That's what they're doing to us. That's why they get us close and then slow it down again, over and over. They get a lot more spunk than if it was get-it-over-with-quick."

He thought about Starla and before long his first load was extracted and dripping down the collection shield. During the short recovery phase, he looked around the room. Another inmate began to shake violently as a thick stream of semen splattered against the shield. Yet another, a new guy, was just beginning his milking session and Zach watched the fear change to surprise then ecstasy as his manhood began to swell in the sleeve.

One inmate, Ulster was his name, spent little time on his frame. He was fitted, rode the current for a few minutes, harvested then removed from the frame. Zach cast back to his conversation with Starla. She had mentioned quantity and quality in regards to his own semen so he assumed it applied to everyone else as well. This guy must have been a poor producer or "bull" as Starla called them. Zach assumed if he was a consistently poor producer, he'd be rotated out of the program. If the first time was no good, the second certainly would be even less so.

As Zach's second milking began, he leaned his head back and dreamed of kissing each square inch of the porcelain skin Starla Gravestone possessed. She owned all of the semen he'd given her and he was about to add to her account again.

Starla was as good as her word and Zach was mustered out of the program on schedule. He was given his own quarters--a vacated apartment on a far corner of the prison compound--a fairly decent used car and a thousand-dollar stipend for the remainder of the month. He didn't have anywhere to be and knew of nowhere to go. With the weekend coming up, he thought about going out and trying to get laid. There was plenty of time for that, he thought. Next weekend, maybe.

However, he was wrong.

The next week, he was summoned to StarCo's labs. An Asian woman, Alice Inou, had him remove his clothes. She put on gloves and used a tape measure to measure the circumference of his penis and testicles together and then his penis alone.

"What is this for?" Zach asked. Inou was rummaging through a series of bins.

"I'm fitting you for a control device," she said without looking at him. She found what she was looking for and came back. After taking a seat, she produced a stainless ring that was split on one side and hinged on the other. She fitted it around his cock and balls and closed it carefully to avoid pinching.

"What do you mean 'a control device'?" Zach asked again. The woman continued to ignore the question. Now she slid a stainless tube onto his penis about three inches long or so and slightly bigger than his flaccid organ. It fit against the ring and Inou locked the two together with a metal seal which would have to be cut. Only then did Inou answer his question.

"We need the same abstinence conditions you had while in the rotation," she said standing up and stripping off the gloves. "You're a free man now, save for the terms of the NDA, but your semen belongs to Starla. She only wants you to orgasm here in the lab during testing or examination. I know of no other way to ensure that is the case except for this control device."

Zach hefted his manhood looking at the ring and tube assembly locked onto him. "I hate to tell you this, but the tube is loose enough for me to get hard and have a good time."

Inou smiled and raised an eyebrow. "And I hate to tell you this but if you should get an erection with that thing on, you'll regret it."

"How's that?"

"As long as you don't have an erection, you'll be okay. But if you do decide to get one, about three dozen steel points are lining that tube that will encourage you to direct your mind elsewhere. I think you'll find it referred to as a 'Kali's Teeth Bracelet'."

Alice Inou stuck out her hand, took Zach's hand in hers, and shook it vigorously still smiling. "Welcome to StarCo, Zach Hill!"

At first, it wasn't so bad. Zach slowly adjusted back to life as a free man and used the internet to catch up on everything he'd missed in the last two-and-a-half years. Porn was a problem though. The Asian chick was right. If he looked at porn, he'd soon feel the dull pricking of the tube on his penis as it swelled.

Later though, as his normal morning erections tried to occur, the situation got worse. It was becoming a regular thing for him to wake up in pain at four or five in the morning trying to get his usual morning boner. A week later, as he was considering trying to see Starla and tell her he was ready to give his asshole over to a daily reaming, the phone rang.

"We're ready for you, Mister Hill," the voice said on the other end. It sounded like that Asian woman who'd put this thing on him. "Be here tomorrow at one p.m. Be prepared for an examination, which means if you haven't already shaved, you need to."

That, Zach found out the next day, was easier said than done as he tried to not only work the razor across his scrotum and the base of his penis with the steel in the way but also to not get hard as he manipulated the contraption locked on him.

Zach picked his way through the main building as he searched for the lab. When he finally found it, he stepped into a room that looked a lot like a large hospital exam room. Three women were hunched over microscopes, centrifuges, and other equipment that Zach didn't recognize. A huge banner ran across one wall that said: StarCo--Maker of RevAgist. Below that was a picture of a crudely drawn ejaculating penis and a three-leafed plant of some sort. Zach imagined that was someone's idea of illustrating the two ingredients in the aging reversal cream they made here.

"Welcome, Mister Hill," someone said.

He turned and saw a tall, thin blonde woman of about fifty, Zach guessed. Her hair was turning back to brunette at the roots, bangs in front, bun in back. Her blue eyes seemed unusually large. She put out her hand and Zach shook it.

"I am Doctor Ivana Cherinko," she said in a thick Russian accent. "You, I, and my staff are going to work together as Miss Starla explained to you. Come with me."

Zach followed her to the middle of the lab and the three women turned from their work and began donning gloves. One was the Asian woman who'd fitted him for the thing he wore.

"If you please, Mister Hill, take off your clothes," Cherinko said getting down to business quickly.

Zach stripped and stood naked before the four women. They looked faintly disinterested at him as if he were nothing more than livestock to be looked over and accepted or rejected for sale. This, he figured, was not far from the truth. In his time in the rotation, he and all the other men were herded back and forth to the milking room like dairy cattle so he didn't expect himself to be looked upon as anything else.

The doctor began in a clinical voice. "This specimen here, Hill former inmate 77552, has been reserved for us as we begin development on the next generation of extraction protocol. He will be with us throughout the development and implementation of the new system, I am told."

She placed her hands in her lab coat pockets pacing in front of Zach and continued reciting as if reading a teleprompter. "As you can see, he is a young adult male, well-developed in all respects. While in rotation, his production quantity routinely exceeded twenty milliliters each cycle and the quality of prostatic and vesicular secretions was excellent. His sperm count averaged greater than fifty million per milliliter even with weekly extraction."

Cherinko stopped and straightened. "This, ladies, is the most perfect example of a bull that we have found. Our initial task is to examine his production apparatus in detail and determine how far he deviates from the physiological and anatomic norms If we can quantify what makes him such an excellent producer, we will be able to tighten our selection criteria and produce a more consistently high-quality product in a larger volume than ever before. We will, therefore, begin by performing our examination starting with the very beginning of the production process and going from there."

"Why do we have a control device on him?" a stocky brunette asked looking at the steel contraption locked onto him.

As Alice Inou stepped forward with a pair of cutters, she answered her colleague. "He is a free man now, Tamara, but we need his releases controlled just like they were when he was an inmate. The terms of the NDA he signed allow this."

"Correct," Cherinko added as Inou snapped the lock on the device and gingerly removed it from around Zach's manhood. "We must reduce variability from production as much as possible. We only want to extract him under controlled conditions. Uncontrolled bulls have a habit of extracting themselves and as a result, the quality of their product deteriorates."

"You mean they jerk off?" Tamara said grinning.

The doctor ignored the question and directed Zach to crawl onto the padded exam table. "Hands and knees, please," she said. Zach put his head down and wondered what else was in that NDA he had hastily signed.

From behind him, the doctor prattled on. "His testicles are large and well-formed." He felt the doctor's gloved fingers press into his balls and pinch something inside on the left that sent a dull ache into his groin. "His epidydimes are distended due to the enforced retention. Feel here and on the other side."

Zach grunted as the fingers gripped his scrotum and pressed and probed his balls. He ached dully as the women's fingers slid around each testicle and entrapped the epididymis on its side.

"Like this," the doctor said and Zach felt her fingers close around his balls and tugged them away from his body. He groaned as they rolled his testicles in their fingers, the ache building in his lower abdomen. He was about to complain when they released him.

"Now, we will examine the prostate. Lubricant?" Zach lowered his head, not sure what was coming next. Why would they need lubricant? Were they going to jack him---Zach cried out as the doctor's finger intruded into his rectum.

"Calm down," the doctor said patting him on the rump. He felt the finger push deeper and begin to press downward. To the others, she said, "Prostate is well formed, somewhat engorged because of the abstinence, which is to be expected. Hand me a sample container. I want to express him."

"You're going to feel some pressure, Mister Hill," Doctor Cherinko said to him. He saw her hold a small plastic cup under the tip of his dangling cock then felt her finger begin to move rhythmically inside him. The pressure was an unfamiliar sensation but it felt good. With each stroke, he watched his penis swell slightly as she pressed then deflate as she released. A drop of pearly fluid appeared at the tip and grew until it dripped off and into the cup. The stroking continued, producing more drops. When the bottom of the cup was coated with his fluid, the doctor withdrew her finger.

"Miss Inou, complete analysis on this," the doctor said handing the specimen container to the tech. There was silence as Zach stayed on the table with his ass in the air feeling as vulnerable as he'd ever had in his life. He turned his head to watch Inou draw up his semen into a pipette and squirt it inside some sort of machine the size of a microwave. The machine began to hum and click and the tech rejoined her coworkers around the exam table.

"Now," Ivana Cherinko resumed, "the urethral bulb--" Zach felt her fingers press into the swelling above his balls and below his asshole, "--is firm, and is the location of the various ancillary glands that contribute to his overall production. I would like to schedule a time to do both a trans-urethral and trans-rectal ultrasound to image these glands along with the prostate. Testicular series, too. Can we do that?"

"Yes, Doctor," Inou replied.

"Good. Give me an unaroused, plateau, climactic, and post-climatic series, then."

"Do you want a double extraction series?"

"I think we should," the doctor replied. "Use the prototype extraction system. We're far enough along on that, aren't we?"

"Yes. Seven days or fourteen days?"

"Fourteen. The distention will make imaging easier. I'd also like to look at testicular traction as a method to retard release. We'll schedule that sometime after the imaging series."

Zach had no idea what they were talking about behind him. He wanted to ask what all that medical mumbo-jumbo meant in English but decided against it.

"This is about all we can do for now," Cherinko said. "We need to extract him for a full fluid analysis. Volunteers?"

"I will," Alice Inou said.

This much Zach did understand as she squeezed clear lubricant into her gloved palm and approached him. The lube was cold as her small, delicate fingers encircled his dangling penis. He began to respond immediately.

"Very rapid response," the tech said as she slid her hand down his length, released him then gripped him near the base again.

"What did you expect?" Zach said under his breath.

"We apologize for locking you in the control device," Doctor Cherinko said patting him on the shoulder. "But it is necessary for our tests."

"Almost completely tumescent now," Inou said as she continued stroking him.

The doctor reached under him and lightly pressed two fingers against his erection. "Indeed," she said. "Much more rapid response than the norm." Then to Zach, she said, "Please let us know when you are about to ejaculate, Mister Hill."

"Okay," Zach breathed.

Inou changed her grip and began to stroke him back and forth along his length. Her hand felt so good on him and he realized how much he missed getting hand jobs from girls. He had girlfriends in the past before his days in the pokey. Some had performed them very badly, others had played his cock like a virtuoso with one even regularly climaxing herself as he orgasmed in her hand.

This woman who was currently masturbating him seemed to be treating it as a medical procedure. Her stroke never varied, but with his current state of arousal, it didn't matter. As a matter of fact, he was getting close to cumming.

"Cremasteric reflex," the doctor said. "Are you about to ejaculate, Mister Hill?" she asked.

"Yeah," Zach moaned. "I'm gonna cum soon."

Alice Inou stroked him faster now.

"Hold him still as soon as you feel the climax beginning," Cherinko said. "I want to get all of it if I can."

"Yes, Doctor," Inou replied. "His tumescence has increased. He's almost there."

Zach was indeed sporting a very hard cock now. His balls ached dully and his body began to tense. "Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!" he cried between clenched teeth. His back arched and the lab tech continued stroking him until the first contraction forced his cock to begin disgorging his fluid.

The doctor shoved the specimen container under him just in time as the tech held his spasming flesh still, pulling it down and guiding the first spurt of semen into the container the doctor held. Zach involuntarily bucked, trying to force his cock through the Asian woman's hand for more stimulation.

"Hold still, Mister Hill. You're almost finished," Cherinko said.

His climax was, in fact, almost over, but he wanted more. He cried out in frustration, "Please keep going!" They ignored him, studiously holding his cock inside the collection container.

When it was over, the tech released him. He spasmed weakly, the load he'd spent now being carried to the waiting techs. He was still oddly unsatisfied even though he'd just been drained. He put his head down on his arms, gasping. The doctor wasted no time getting him off the table. His cock more or less continued to point toward the ceiling, bouncing as the aftershocks ran through his groin.

"Time," the doctor called. "I want to see if his resolution is extended."

"One forty-six," Alice Inou replied,

"I want to go again," Zach whimpered.

"No, Mister Hill," Cherinko said. "You need to begin to rebuild your stores for the next tests."

"Can I at least sit down?"

The doctor shook her head but took a seat herself staring at his erection. Zach thought it would take forever for his cock to go back down, especially with the blonde Russian doctor staring at it as if it would start speaking at any moment. Finally, his shaft began to droop, bowing to gravity. Five more minutes later, he was once again soft.

"Time?" she called.

"One fifty-three," Inou replied.

"Unusually long resolution," Doctor Cherinko said. "We usually see post-climactic resolution sooner."

"I told you I wanted to go again," Zach said miffed.

"You will go again when we say, Mr. Hill," Cherinko growled. "You think you are once again now your own free man but you are not--not fully, anyway. No, you are now Miss Starla's prized bull and you have been entrusted into our care." The doctor let a leering smile cross her lips briefly. "And care for you we will!"