Prizes

Story Info
Wife shows her tits for charity.
1.3k words
4.27
16.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PRIZES

I was playing in a charity golf tournament that I played in each year. My wife was a volunteer. She helped with arrangements and this year would be the observer on the 16th hole. It was a par three and she and another woman were to watch and confirm if anyone made a hole-in-one. A hole-in-one would win a car.

My team had started on the fourth hole, so it would be a couple of hours until we got to sixteen. I hadn't given my wife another thought until we had finished the ninth hole and we stopped at the clubhouse to use the restroom.

Several guys were talking about the 16th hole. "Wait until you see the prizes there." One of them said.

I had no idea what was going on, but again focused on the game. We were doing pretty well.

It took a while, but we got to 16 an hour later, where there was a back-up, with a group waiting on the tee for the group ahead to clear. I was looking at the scorecard, when one of my teammates said "Look at that".

I looked and was astounded by what I saw. My wife and the other girl were walking up to the golf carts, topless, and the players in the carts were feeling up their tits. I didn't know what to say. The group ahead of us went and played the hole, then went over, talked for a few minutes and the same thing happened. My wife and the other girl pulled their shirts over their heads, baring their tits and going over to the players to let them get a feel. My wife has a nice set of tits and I'm sure the guys getting feels were really enjoying themselves.

My group each took our shots and drove up to the green in our golf carts. The other girl (not my wife) came out and said, "There are special prizes on this hole, with a fifty or one-hundred-dollar donation."

One member of our group asked what the prizes were. My wife walked out to join us. She hadn't seen me until now and blushed with embarrassment as the other girl said, "For fifty dollars each, we'll both show our tits. For one-hundred dollars, you can touch them and for fifty dollars more you can get your picture taken with us."

My teammates looked at me, wondering what they should do. But one of them said, I've got a hundred-fifty dollars and gave it to my wife. Another guy gave the same to the other woman.

I watched with a growing hard-on as my wife pulled her shirt over her head. She has wonderful tits, and the nipples were hard as they could be. The two women came over to the carts, the other girl started with our cart while my wife did the other cart. The guys felt-up my wife and she posed by each of them, posing for a picture with her tits out. The guys in turn, fondled her tits and one licked her nipples. Then my wife came to our cart and did the same thing with us. I was embarrassed to see my teammates taking photos of my half-nude wife, with her tits rubbing against them. But I had a hard-on. I got a few photos myself. My playing partner stood next to my topless wife. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a smile, that's all.

We finished the hole and I hung back and asked my wife what in the hell were they doing? She explained. The second group of golfers came through and were talking and lightly flirting with them, asking what other prizes did they have other than the car. One of the golfers said "Show us your tits." The girls refused but then one of the golfers said, "How much could we give to the tournament to see your tits?" The other woman said "fifty dollars" without consulting my wife. The golfer quickly walked over with fifty dollars and handed it to my wife. The ladies looked at each other. They both pulled their shirts over their heads and removed their bras, showing the four players their tits.

My wife was conflicted. On the one hand, they had raised money for charity, but she was bothered about showing her breasts in public.

She went on to explain that when the next group was near the green, asked what the deal was and paid another fifty dollars. They told the group that it would be fifty dollars each. One of the golfers asked "How much to get to touch them?" My wife said one hundred dollars. And on it went. Each golfer paid the one hundred dollars, even a group with a couple of women. It evolved into cell-phone photos with the girls standing topless, next to the golfers for another fifty dollars. A few dozen golfers got photos standing between two half-naked women. There were group photos and other variations.

My fellow players were delighted to have seen my wife's very nice tits and to have photos of her standing next to them. I'd never see or hear the end of this. It would certainly change her reputation, but so what. It was for charity and the thought of my wife's tits being photographed was oddly arousing.

After finishing the 16th hole, I went over to where my wife was standing to give her a kiss. She kissed me back and rubbed her body against me.

She said, "Showing my tits to all these men makes me horny. I'd like to take you off in the trees and fuck you right now."

I was tempted to accept her offer, but decided it was not a practical idea.

My wife whispered to me, "You better hurry and finish with your stupid golf game or I'll let some of these guys fuck me for another hundred bucks."

I assumed she was kidding.

My team finished the tournament. Our team just missed the top three scores that got prizes. As we were having dessert, my wife came up beside me. She said they had raised and additional $4,050 by baring their breasts. Some of the tournament leadership was not pleased, but they took the money. The group gave a big round of applause when they were thanked for their "generosity on the 16th hole".

My wife and my fellow players were eating dinner after the awards. We were in a corner and most people were leaving so I grabbed a feel of my wife's ass through her skirt and didn't feel the outline of her panties. I slid my hand up under her skirt and felt a bare ass. I asked her what had happened to her panties.

She said, "The next-to-last group had one of the biggest sponsors in it. He took me aside after seeing and feeling my tits and offered $500 if I would take off my panties and give them to him and pull my skirt up so he could see my pussy."

I said, "And you did it?"

She said, "Yes, but I kept half of the $500 as a tip for myself." She paused and then showed me her phone. The guy had emailed photos to her. There were two photos with her pussy showing.

"He gave me another $200 for allowing him to get the photo."

"Who took the photo?" I asked.

"The other guys in their group."

So, at least four men have photos of my topless wife with her skirt pulled up to show her hairy pussy. I had to get a copy of that for myself.

Both of us continued to get photos of my wife posing with different men for the next few days. The photos were being sent around along with the typical photos of the golfers posing at one of the tee boxes. Who knows how many people have commemorative photos of my wife and her tits. Maybe I should be pissed, but I'm proud of my wife for being devoted to charity and for having such a nice set of breasts.

I've heard that reservations are already coming in for next year's tournament and that the entry fee had been increased. I wonder whether they will have my wife at the sixteenth hole next year.