All Comments on 'Prizes'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

I liked this. A bit different

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Man I would be pissed and even though there was no sex like oral or intercourse I would still call her a whore. What would piss me off more is that pictures are now floating around. I would send them to her family and say "look at what so and so does for charity" and see how she feels then.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think since photos are being sent all over that course will know and not have this charity back. Their reputation is at stake.

Tomh1966Tomh196610 months ago

I liked it and for once it didn't end up in a blowjob or full on sex with strangers. Winnger and a 5 for you.

Fatass47Fatass4710 months ago

I too would be pissed. This would be very difficult for me to except.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hey, 2 ND annimous(10 hours ago)

You would do that go your own wife?...Shame on you for shaming her!!!

YOMEYO

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding10 months ago

That would be fun.... and an excellent use of "I assumed she was kidding."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like some others a good story with no sex - liked it !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm always proud when my own wife does something like this, as she has done several times for fundraisers. But just looking, no feeling of breasts and no kissing or sucking her nipples.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great, I would be proud of my wife. I am proud of her when she goes nude with others around to see her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yeah, right. Do you really expect anyone to believe this crap. IF the wives did this, and IF the husbands didn't explode, what is going to happen to the tournament sponsors when something like this gets out. If the wives are going topless in public on the 16th green, it will most definitely get out. Most of these stories are about as believable as a $3 bill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous