Probably Getting Dominated at Uni Pt. 02

Story Info
Catherine makes a deal with Abagail for anal sex.
1.7k words
4.66
10.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the way you dyed your hair," Abagail said to Catherine. She grabbed a handful of white hair, then smushed Catherine's sweaty, o-mouthed face into the pillows. Abagail Rose her left leg off her knee, slightly crouching to slam her strap furiously into her partner's cunt. Catherine's ass jiggled from the assault.

Catherine and Abagail had been seeing each other for roughly two weeks. They were currently having sex in Abagail's private room in her shared apartment. They didn't bother to stay quiet.

"Oh god, you're so good at that. I'm so close," squealed Catherine. Abagail couldn't particularly hear due to the muffling of the pillow, but even then she wouldn't have paid particular attention. Catherine's shaking ass was hypnotic. Abagail brought down her hand, hard, with a loud smack, and left a dark red handprint.

Catherine gasped. "Yes, abuse me!"

Abagail smacked Catherine again, interchanging hands and cheeks. Catherine shrieked each time, the pain passing a threshold where Catherine unconsciously started the shrink away into the sheets. Abagail left Catherine's ass a hot, red target. Catherine pushed back against Abagail with desire, begging to be completely taken.

Abagail grasped Catherine's cheeks, focusing on the winking rear between them. Abagail licked her pinky, then cautiously started inserting it into Catherine's asshole.

"Nope!" Catherine swatted Abagail away. Flustered, Abagail rapidly increased the ferocity at which she was fucking Catherine. Catherine grabbed her pillow and screamed into it with insane pleasure.

Abagail, either completely caught up in her animalistic nature or recovering from her embarrassment, reached under Catherine's thighs. She pulled Catherine up, her back towards her Abagail's chest. The stronger women had Catherine in a full nelson. Catherine rolled her head back to kiss Abagail, their tongues messily darting into each other's mouths.

Catherine tapped on Abagail's bicep three times. They fell onto the bed, exhausted. Catherine rolled Abagail into her side and spooned her.

"That was fantastic. But..."

"I'm sorry," said Abagail, blushing.

"You've been trying that a lot," reminded Catherine. Abagail blushed. "Is it something you're really interested in?"

"Yes. It doesn't help that your favorite position is doggy," confessed Abagail. Catherine smirked, rubbing her hand across Abagail's toned butt.

"I'll think about it, Abby." Catherine moved her hand towards Abagail's clit. She fed her other hand into her girlfriend's mouth. Abagail sucked in Catherine's fingers while she was jerked off, happily.

(And a few days later)

Catherine (06:07): Hey, I'm planning something special for you. So get "dressed" up for it. And change the sheets, please. Let's meet at Bleecker.

Abagail was bundled up in turtle neck underneath Catherine's favorite leather jacket. Abagail played with Catherine's hair while they walked. "Where are we going?"

Catherine pointed ahead: sex shop. She said, "You want to do anal? Fine. But I get first dibs, deal?"

Abagail shook her head. Catherine smacked her own butt cheeks a few times, then disappeared into the sex shop.

"I initially was thinking a butt plug. You'll need to pick out another attachment for the harness," said Catherine. She had already grabbed a bottle of oil and lube. "Yes, I am going to treat you tonight. But you should expect meaner Catherine."

"I like Catty Catherine."

"No, meaner Catherine. It's a little different." Abagail held a smaller, curved suction cup dildo.

"It vibrates," said Abagail. Catherine nodded. Her eyes lit up, and when she pulled the toy off the shelf it caused Abagail to gulp. Her cheeks clenched.

A long chain of anal beads, seven beads with the largest being three inches. "We don't have to get them all in," said Catherine.

"I'm not a quitter," lied Abagail, who took the toys in a hurry to the register.

They left the store, then briefly made out against a dumpster in the alleyway. They stopped when Catherine mashed her face into Abagail's tits, causing the both of them to laugh. They continued on for Abagail's apartment.

"I checked with my roommates. They should all be out except for Sarah."

"The bookworm?"

"Yeah, she'll probably be in her room the rest of the night. Maybe she'll pop into the kitchen."

Catherine closed the door and instructed Abagail to strip and lie down. Catherine turned on a cheap cube light to set the mood. She saw Abagail, boobs out, wearing a simple leopard print thong.

"Lose it," commanded Catherine. "But I appreciate the thought."

Abagail smirked, hooking her fingers around the waistband. She had trimmed her pubic hair into a neat triangle. "You said to dress up."

Catherine kissed her from mouth-level, below the collar bone, working her way up to Abagail's lips. "Lie down on your belly."

Catherine squirted the baby oil onto her hands, then began applying it to Abagail's back. Catherine's hands explored Abagail's sides, under her arms and just below her breasts. She spread apart Abagail's butt, her finger delicately dancing around her opening as a tease for later. Catherine moved inside the thighs, down to the calves. Abagail cooed.

"Can we just do this the rest of the night?"

Catherine jokingly grumbled. "We can, but you asked for this." Catherine pinched Abagail's butt. Abagail jerked up, onto her knees. Catherine pushed Abagail's shoulders, back down onto the bed.

"Stay on your knees, with your butt up. I think it'll work better. I also like the view." Catherine kissed Abagail's butt.

"Have you ever done anal?" asked Catherine. Abagail nodded.

"Once. Also sometimes, you know, a little in the shower. Being curious after soaping up."

"No, I don't know. But we should shower together more often."

The lube was cold. Abagail didn't mind it too much, compared to her nervousness. Catherine applied some to her fingers, then pushed into Abagail.

"Fuck!"

"You okay?"

"Yes."

Catherine bit her lip. She pushed a little deeper. She felt Abagail quivering.

"Do you like it?"

"...God yes."

A little deeper. Abagail grunted. Catherine believed she had warmed up Abagail enough and removed her finger.

"Round one," announced Catherine. She pressed the first, smallest bead against Abagail's asshole. It went in with little resistance. "So you're a butt slut?"

"Caaatheriiine," Abagail whined. Catherine chuckled, inserting the next bead. She brought Abagail's legs together for the perfect, obedient image of her partner with her head down, giant ass up.

"You didn't answer the question." The third bead required a level of maneuvering, Catherine twisting the bead against the rim. "Are you a butt slut?"

"Yes!" Catherine gasped, the instructive sensation causing her breath to stilt. Catherine didn't stop, continuing her anal bead pace.

"When did you find out? That you were a little whore for assplay?"

"Ahh! Right now?" Abagail gritted her teeth, loving every second of pain, each bead bigger than the last.

"Really?" The fifth bead and Catherine put her back into it. Abagail moaned turned into a yell, and Catherine briefly dropped her persona.

"Abby? Abby?"

"I'm fine. Fucking do it!" Catherine pressed her palm against the fifth head and popped it inside. She massaged Abagail's clit, her hand crushed between Abagail's muscular thighs.

"Does butt slut want more?" Catherine twirled the remaining five beads outside of Abagail.

"I'm ready."

"That's not what I asked."

Abagail sighed. "This butt slut wants more."

Catherine suddenly pushed the sixth bead into Abagail, with no warning or maneuvering. A burst of pain shot through Abagail. She thought she would cum instantly.

"You have to act better than that." Catherine helped herself to additional lube, spreading it around on her fingers.

"I want you to stuff me," confessed Abagail. "I like it when you're more powerful than me. I want to lose control, be nothing but a butt slut."

"Better. This is the last one," said Catherine. With extreme lubrication, Catherine pressed the bead. Abagail felt like she was backing up against a doorknob. "You're doing great."

Catherine inserted two fingers into Abagail's pussy, feeling the toys above. Abagail orgasmed from the double penetration as the final bead entered. Catherine ground her pelvis against Abagail's ass, clawing at her cheeks, begging for further noise.

Abagail's door opened. A short woman, with glasses and a bob cut, entered without knocking. Sarah said, "Have you seen my- Oh My God!"

Catherine had leaned away from Abagail, giving her roommate a clear view of the athlete completely naked with a ring sticking out of her ass. Sarah quickly closed the door.

"What was that?" asked Abagail, relatively out of it from the pain/pleasure combination.

"Nothing," said Catherine. "Must be something outside. Do you want me to take them out?"

"Later." Abagail shuddered to think of that procedure. Catherine rubbed circles on her back.

"I'll help you into the strap. Let me ride you, you've earned your reward."

"Yay," said Abagail hoarsely.

While Abagail wore the strap, Catherine briefly turned on the vibrating setting to give Abagail a little taste. Abagail hummed along jokingly before Catherine switched it off. "Enjoy it."

"No mercy, right?" Catherine applied the lube to her ass, hoping she wasn't too cruel to Abagail. She grabbed Catherine's boob.

"Take your time."

Catherine squatted down over Abagail, lowering herself onto the dildo. Abagail saw Catherine accommodating to the size. "How's the butt slut?" she asked.

"That's you." Catherine turned on the vibrator. "Oh, that's nice. That's real nice."

Abagail grabbed Catherine's hips. "You ready?"

Catherine removed Abagail's hands. "I'll do it, I'm fucking you. Enjoy it, slut." Catherine brought Abagail's hands together above her head, pinning them down. Catherine shook the bed, pounding her body against the dildo. Eventually, she made her way to the base.

"Are you sure I'm the only butt slut?" asked Abagail. Catherine released one of Abagail's hands. She placed a bullet vibrator in her palm.

"Hurry," ordered Catherine. Abagail applied the toy to Catherine's clit. "Just like that. I'm close. You should get ready."

"For?" Catherine reached behind her and hooked her finger inside the anal bead ring.

"One at a time, or all at once?"

"One at a time!" Abagail pleaded. Catherine grinned, pulling the first bead out. One by one, Abagail's ass gave way. Abagail fought back against Catherine, freeing her other arm. She wrapped her fingers around Catherine's neck, choking her. Abagail slightly sat up, ramming the dildo into Catherine with their combined energy. They howled in mutual ecstasy.

Catherine brought out her phone to take a picture. "Smile, butt slut." Abagail's tongue hung out of her mouth.

(In the neighboring room)

Sarah had a hard time getting the image of Abagail's perfect butt out of her mind, and an impossible time ignoring the moans. She shoved her nose back into her books and her hand under her shirt.

End of Part 2