Problem Solver Ch. 02: Supercomputer Meltdown

Story Info
An arms deal goes awry.
3.1k words
4.29
2.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not everyone's problems deserve solving, and Asia was quite selective with which jobs she chose to take on. Currently, she was sipping on a latte surfing on the dark web at a busy café in an undisclosed beachside town. Though she was dressed down by her standards, a wrap with a one-piece dark blue swimsuit, strappy sandals, large brimmed hat and dark sunglasses, the windy conditions would provide flashes of leg and signal like a flag the presence of the breathtakingly beautiful brunette. Her one piece did nothing to hide the dangerous curves beneath. Her hourglass figure and soft skin only masked the well-honed muscles beneath. Asia had the flexibility of a Pilates instructor, the strength of a coiled anaconda, the fighting skills of a black belt, and the sexual prowess of a sultan's harem. An occasional pedestrian would walk into stationary sign their attention too focused on the brunette sitting by the busy street.

Currently, she was reviewing the specs of a new supercomputer that was being assembled by an arms dealer.

"What would an arms dealer be doing with a supercomputer?" she thought to herself.

As she read more, she learned that this was not just any supercomputer, it performed quantum computing. This was a stolen department of defense prototype swiped from a civilian contractor. The civilian contractor was the potential client and they had not yet informed the pentagon of the loss. They were hoping that they would never need to. The contractor had more prototypes as they were the manufacturer, and apparently that was not the problem. The issue was that in the wrong hands it could be easily be repurposed to spoof the guidance signals of most weaponized systems, GPS, laser guidance, radar, IR, it did not matter. Cruise missiles, bombs, anything that needed a guidance to target could be tricked and redirected. In fact, that was the angle the civilian contractor had designed for demonstration to the pentagon before it had been stolen. Asia 7's job, should she choose to accept, would be to simply destroy it to prevent it from falling in the wrong hands.

She mulled this over as she sat back in her chair the sounds of the city suddenly coming back into focus. Vendors shouted about grilled meats in the distance, the smell of the ocean washed over her. The offer of thirty million certainly was enticing, but a job that expensive usually needed a team to pull off. Asia preferred working alone. The sun certainly felt good against her skin. She continued planning.

Asia's research had narrowed the list of potential suspects to a very ostentatious arms dealer, who liked flashing his wealth. His name was Abdul. He liked to surround himself with mercenaries, ex-special forces types for security. Currently, his mega-yacht was berthed in Nice, France, which was why she was here. From her café, she could see the yacht anchored off-shore, probably to keep prying eyes away. Asia furrowed her forehead as she devised her plan as she crossed her arms across her impressive bust.

****************

Asia hung up her phone, wishing her grandma a good day in perfect Korean, as she swung her legs onto her lounger. She was in a fashionable bikini with gold accent hardware, wedged heels and a shear top by the hotel pool. Her smooth legs were on full display for the North Korean General at the bar overhearing her conversation. The warm southern France breeze gently caressed her skin. Noting him out of the corner of her eye, she watched him wave off his three burly bodyguards to approach Asia.

"I could not help but hear your conversation. Are you Korean?" he asked. He was wearing swim trunks and a short-sleeved button down shirt. Trying to be inconspicuous, she mused.

"Part-Korean, part French." she replied looking up from her lounger. "My grandma lives in Seoul" she replied in crisp Korean, not missing a beat. "I am here for the French Riviera Yacht Show. How about yourself? Business or Pleasure?" she said rolling the last word off the tongue with all the sensuality a word could evoke and winked at him.

The general almost choked on his whiskey high ball as she said that. "Business... unfortunately."

"Well, I hope you get to mix some pleasure in with it," she said swirling her pina colada with her finger before sucking on it lewdly in front of him.

In North Korea's repressive state, women did not look like Asia with her gorgeous D cups on display in her bikini as she arched her back. Her taut abdomen, and silky smooth legs begged to be touched.

"Would you like to join me for lunch, your treat?" Asia quipped in a forward fashion as easily as if asking for directions. "A girl's got to eat, and I would love the company and to practice my Korean."

"By the way you seem to have a shadow. Who are Huey, Dooey and Louie?" she asked turning her head towards his bodyguards who stuck out like sore thumbs, and obviously military types. They were certainly too stiff for a hotel pool.

"Sure. Lunch sounds great. Umm... they are... my nephews," he paused.

"Well, I am here for fun. Why don't we grab a drink and a bite to eat at a cabana, maybe a someplace a little more private" as she said this, she lifted a long leg up into his crotch and kneaded his balls with her skilled toes. She could feel him hardening on the spot. The general turned bright red.

Hoping to score, he made reservations at one of the private cabana dining tables and told his bodyguards to take a break. He would be fine with the gorgeous brunette.

A few minutes later, Asia was waved into the cabana by a waitress. Her hips swung side to side hypnotically as she sauntered over and settled into her seat. Though open to the pool, the cabana was enclosed on three sides and had a table set with a billowing tablecloth. As Asia and the General dined, she talked about her summers spent on Yachts, and how she was looking to get ideas for her own at the Yacht show. The General avoided the topic of North Korea, but suggested that he was from an area by the DMZ. She flirted and they drank heavily as is common in Korean culture. She would laugh at his jokes and place her hand on his thigh and give his leg a gentle squeeze.

Soon, they were making out at the table by the time appetizers were done. Asia expertly manipulated her tongue in his mouth, teasing and nipping at his lips. Her right hand became more adventurous, squeezing his cock through his shorts. Demonstrating the skill of her fingers, she undid the knot holding his swim trunks closed and snaked her hand to its target -- the tenting pole of a cock begging for release.

Freed from its confines, her hand encircled his cock and started sliding up and down as they looked out to the public pool. Smiling mischievously, she grabbed a stick of butter on the table and rubbed it into his cock gliding up and down dangerously. The general was in heaven under the manipulation of this gorgeous brunette. She leaned her bikini covered chest into his arms and whispered:

"You are so hard. I think your cock can't last much longer. I think it wants to submit to my hand."

"Please suck it" he begged as he mauled her pillowy breasts.

"Not here. There are too many people. Let me take care of you. Just relax."

She stroked him more deliberately as her other hand gently came to tug on his balls rolling them between her fingers.

"Oooh, yeah. Just like that" he grunted. After a few more minutes of this expert stroking...

"I think you are about to surrender to my hands. I think your resistance is crumbling." She knowingly said, as she specifically used military words to drive him to higher heights of arousal. "Are you ready for your defeat?" Her tongue stabbing into his ear as she bit on his ear lobe.

"Cum now. Right Now." She said as she squeezed his balls almost painfully and fisted the head rapidly, stimulating his frenulum. He cursed in Korean, jerked stiff and shuddered. The General erupted hitting the tablecloth, some sperm shooting onto the table and on himself.

Asia extracted her hands and wiped them with her napkin before neatly folding it and placing it on the table. "That was fun. Thanks for the snack. Maybe we can do it again while you are still in town. Here's my card." Asia said leaving his cock hanging out of his pants completely drained and lifeless.

It read 'Ophelia Kim.' The general was utterly spent, his heart rate gradually slowing back to normal, as he made himself presentable. He was perplexed as he sat alone at the table as the waitress brought the entrees. That woman had given him more pleasure with her hand than his wife had ever done in thirty years or any of the mistresses he had taken advantage of due to his rank.

****************

"Welcome." A friendly blonde greeter beamed in her stewardess uniform.

Asia knew that Abdul had to unload this hot potato soon and had arranged a showing and demonstration to potential buyers aboard his yacht. Jimmy, Asia's trusted hacker, merely had to pull the flight plans of potential buyers and discovered a convergent pattern on Nice, France for this weekend. After that it was a matter of worming her way into the entourage of one of the attendees. It was a social event after all.

Asia with her half-Asian descent had cozied up to a certain North Korean general at a poolside bar. She had planted the seed about being a big yacht afficionado. It was simply a matter of him suggesting she be his date to an event on the "nicest yacht in the Mediterranean" thinking it was entirely his idea.

Asia, disguised as Ophelia Kim, wore a satin white gown with a plunging neckline and open back that made it clear to all that she was not wearing a bra, and that the curves that filled out her dress needed no support. As each attendee was limited to only 1 guest, the NK General had to leave his bodyguards ashore. Everyone was wanded for weapons and turned over all communication devices. They were all reassured that Abdul had the best security around, a security that Asia needed to bypass. The ship itself was opulent and massive. The teak floors and shiny chrome and gold accents glistened in the setting sun as the ship left the dock and out into the Mediterranean.

The General enjoyed showing off his arm-candy as they toured the ship. She hinted to the General that she would reward him for this thoughtful invitation by fucking him senseless when they got back to their hotel, and her words inflamed his desire. She may have put in his head an image her dressed in his military uniform, him tied to his bed and her bouncing on top of him. Of course, her eye-catching looks were not for the General only and Abdul himself wanted some alone time with Asia.

As she mingled, she openly flirted with Abdul and his guards. Asia was a great conversationalist and a skilled linguist, easily switching between French, English, Arabic, Chinese and Korean. She made sure to hug people liberally and kiss cheeks as is common with the French. Her lipstick however had some slight modifications of her own, as she reapplied it liberally in the powder room. It was one of her hidden weapons and contained a very powerful neurotoxin that led to an unsafe drop in blood pressure when the target was sufficiently aroused. It quite literally made all the blood rush from their brain to their penises, leading the man to pass out. It did not have the amnestic effects of compound O, and did not last as long, but was certainly more discrete in administration. Special forces or not, if they could not resist Asia's charms their cocks may be the ones landing the knockout punch.

"So, what is this billion dollar revolutionary weapon I have heard so much about?" Asia asked Abdul, her eyes twinkling. "Everyone can't wait to see the demonstration. That would make it more valuable than this Yacht." She flashed her million dollar smile. Her combination of charm, intelligence and beauty made her the most desirable woman at the event.

Abdul shamelessly stared at her cleavage while speaking. "It will make modern weapon systems obsolete, when you can't use your arsenal out of fear of it being turned against you." The swell of Asia's breasts filled his vision. Asia carelessly fiddled with her top adjusting to give flashes of the pleasures hidden beneath. "Would you like a sneak peek?" he asked.

"There is a lot I would like to peek at," Asia teased. "and this superweapon is high on that list."

After a short elevator ride with Abdul and four guards, she reached a sealed entrance. As she glided through the clean room doors, she entered a barren room, all white floor, walls and ceiling. It looked like the interior of a spaceship. No cameras, and completely soundproof. No windows, no furniture and a cuboid, humming machine, the size of a large suitcase. Abdul stepped in behind Asia with the four guards armed with submachine guns. They each looked like the Terminator, their arms rippling with muscles. She certainly did not want to have to fight them hand to hand. But she had other ideas.

"This will revolutionize warfare, a quantum computer that can infiltrate guidance signals in real time. I housed it in an anodized, bullet proof, puncture proof, shatter proof cage," Abdul stated.

"It is smaller than I imagined," mused Asia.

"Size is not everything," Abdul quipped back.

"Is that so? The size of my breasts certainly seem to matter," Asia remarked. "You have been eyeing them all night. Would you like to see more?" Asia shimmied her chest side to side. "How about you big boys with your big guns? Would you like to see them."

The guards fidgeted with military discipline not saying a word.

Abdul wet his lips and demanded "Stop being a tease and get naked."

"You only had to ask." Asia smiled. She was sure she had dosed all these guards previously and started her seductive strip tease. She hiked up her dress as her leg slit revealed a long sensuous leg tapering to a high heel on display. Turning to face away, she peeled the straps of her dress off her shoulders but cupping her D breasts with her hand and forearm. Looking back over her shoulders with her green eyes, she could see all the men perspiring readily. Shrugging her shoulders, she let the dress fall and pool at her feet revealing a lacy white thong. She stepped out of her puddle of clothes. All eyes were fixated on her. With her free hand, she pushed aside her thong and slid her middle finger into her pussy. Glimpses of her finger sliding between her thighs and ass cheeks aroused the men. She envisioned all the blood from their 5 brains pooling in their rapidly engorging cocks, helpless to resist.

The room filled with the sounds of her fingering herself in front of the 5 gaping men. "I am a bit of an exhibitionist, and the thought of all your cocks engorging with blood, readying themselves to plunge into this hot pussy is such a turn-on." And with that she spun around and dropped her hands. As her breasts dropped with gravity and jiggled in place, the first guard swayed and fell. Asia pinched her nipples, rolling them and pulling them taut away from her breasts. She moaned at the sensation from her sensitive nipples. "Who is ready to fuck me until I pass out? I am waiting" she dripped. Soon, the entire room erupted in the clatter of dropped weapons and slumped men. "Oops" Asia giggled.

"Now to take this out of commission," she thought.

She grabbed one of the SMG's and unloaded on the supercomputer. Nothing. She grabbed one of the guard's knives and stabbed the box. This only dented the blade. Then she remembered.

Romania.

"Computers don't like liquids." She muttered. But there was no water in this room, it was barren. She thought of trying blood, but the thought of bleeding out a soldier kind of disgusted her. She did not like killing unless it was necessary. Then it dawned on her.

Grabbing some compound O off her belt, she stripped all the men and dragged them to the supercomputer. "You guys are freaking heavy. Good thing I have been hitting the gym."

"In you go" she mused as she slipped the last batch of compound O past the ass-crack of Abdul.

Despite being unconscious all the men became immediately erect from their compound O suppository.

"Well, time for an arm workout," Asia joked to herself.

Twenty minutes later, the supercomputer was destroyed. Covered in cum, the electrical circuits shorted. She must have milked out 2 gallons of cum from these guys. Given that the arms dealer had no idea how to build the supercomputer in the first place, it was a paper weight now for sure.

Asia slipped her dress back on, secured her belt and walked out the clean room. She headed for the back of the yacht where the jet skis were kept. As she was lowering a jet ski into the water using an electronic winch, a guard noticed her and raised his gun to aim squarely at her chest.

"Where do you think you are going? The demonstration has not started yet. Nobody is to come on or off this boat until we are back at dock," the guard snarled.

"Well, I wanted to get something powerful between my legs. You see I am soaked," as she pushed her dress aside displaying her soaking wet thong, "and so horny." She certainly was not lying.

"Do you think that maybe you could help me out here." She gently grabbed the end of his rifle and start fellating the muzzle like a giant dildo, her long tongue swirling around the end and tasting gunpowder residue.

"I..." the guard stammered as his eyes rolled back in his head and he collapsed in a heap, as Asia quickly grabbed the rifle to prevent it from falling and slung it over her shoulder. She jumped on the jet ski and sped back towards Nice where a private jet was awaiting her. A cool $30 million dollar payday awaited her in her bank account.

------------- Mission accomplished.