Professional Dominant Pt. 02

Story Info
Kai begins the session in earnest.
2.1k words
4.87
1.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Unclothed

Smiling down at his newest client as he rose to his feet, Kai could tell by the way the man's eyes were dead locked on his crotch that his puppy wanted, no, needed, his bone.

A small seductive smirk appeared on his face as he clicked his finger and ordered, "I want you to sit still right where you are and only look straight ahead of you, is that clear?"

The visibly frustrated submissive hunk of a man in front of him nodded in response, before replying in his quivering and subdued voice, "Yes sir."

"When in the confines of this room, pup," Kai began in a lightly chiding tone, as he moved forward and tucked his right hand under his pup's chin, "You will address me as your master. Understood?"

The other man's eyes flickered with so many emotions: fear, anxiety, and excitement as Kai immediately asserted his new found authority over him.

The beautiful submissive shiver the tall man kneeling before him's body underwent as he replied in a voice that was almost a whisper, "Yes master.", was truly a sight to behold.

It had been a while since he had "gotten to know" a new client, and from what he had seen so far this Leon would make his next few weeks very pleasant and satisfying indeed.

Recalling the man's little incident earlier, Kai decided to reward his new pup by leaning down and petting the man's head and saying, "Good boy."

The man's face reddened significantly, leading Kai to chuckle amusedly before he walked over to the side of his little studio where he kept most of his equipment.

A small clunk was heard as he unlocked the padlock that kept his supply closet closed, and the creaking sound of a door opening soon followed as he opened the cupboard up.

Kai smiled as he quickly heard the sound of nervous shuffling behind his back, the anticipation of what was to come was clearly driving his new sub's horniness to a whole new level.

In other words, his creaky cupboard hinges had performed their subtle task of teasing the sub very well.

After an intentionally protracted period of procrastination, with a inward chuckle, Kai finally focused his attention on actually deciding what fun he should partake in today.

'No butt stuff, today.' He decided, going that far with a guy who had very clearly never done it with a man before would only just scare him away.

That thus eliminated his vast arsenal of dildos, butt plugs, etc, from his consideration.

He thus glanced at the other things he had stowed away in his little cabinet of degeneracy, and a small, evil, smile appeared on his face as an idea popped into his head.

A lot of small clunks and thuds emanated throughout the room as he adeptly reached into his closet and unhooked a leather collar, a leash, and an array of punishment delivering devices.

After he had gotten everything out that he thought he would need and placed them all on the small wooden table that was next to his cupboard of tools, he smirked as he ordered sternly, "Strip."

Kai was greeted with the incredibly amusing sight of his new client trying to strip while remaining on his knees as he turned around, and his dick instantly made a decision for him.

"Stop. Stop. Stop." He said in a faux disappointed voice, causing his new little pup to freeze in place.

Kai smirked as he walked over and then stood behind the man before squatting down and wrapping his right arm around the other man's neck.

His other arm then snaked around the man's impressively muscled chest as he chided directly into the man's ears, "When I give you a command, pup, you should remember to try and execute it in the way that is best pleasing to me your master, not as quickly or efficiently as physically possible."

The man squirmed delectably in his domineering embrace, and the cast iron rod in the desperate sub's pants made Kai only more intent on teasing the hunk of a man even more.

He thus ran his fingers lightly over the man's clothed chest and "accidentally" scraped the man's two hard nipples.

Leon was practically melting into Kai as he teasingly stroked at the man's neck and his other hand explored his chest.

In this position, Kai could literally feel and hear his sub's heartbeat and relish in every panted and or exasperated breath.

It was incredible.

"Is that understood puppy?" Kai then asked in a smug voice, testing whether or not his newest pup was still sentient given his ministrations.

His client's heart beat climbed as he panted out a, "Yes... master."

Kai chuckled and then slowly ran his hand down the man's chest, past his belly button, and gently pinched the front of the man's black work trousers.

The man let out a small yelp and a moan as Kai's fingers touched his monstrously hard, constrained dick.

Kai tugged at the man's trouser button and whispered into his newest client's ears, "Beg, my sweet puppy, and you shall receive."

His client's body squirmed at his words, before the man stuttered out a desperate, "Please..."

"Please what?" Kai asked as he began gently tracing the length of his pup's hidden dick with his fingers.

"P-Please Master..." His pup then tried in response, which only garnered him further dick teasing from Kai.

"What do you want your master do?" He eventually asked after he had heard enough delicious whimpering as he squeezed and pressed the other man's dick.

"Please master... let me strip for you." The man then said, in a pleading and breathy voice.

After one last squeeze, with a nod, Kai rose back up to stand at his full height and said, "As you wish, pup."

He then walked around, and then, now standing before the panting mess in front of him, he groped at his own constrained dick as his new pup slowly, and seductively, removed every article of clothing.

The man's white buttoned work shirt and tie came off first and without much hesitation, then his pup tentatively and slowly began to get his work trousers off - leaving him kneeling in only his bland basic blue boxers before Kai.

Kai smiled teasingly as his sub's eyes flickered up to meet his own, before instantly falling back down to the floor again as the answer to his unanswered question was obvious.

A second later, a respectable 6 inch hard as all hell dick buoyed out as the cloth that had restrained it disappeared, much to Kai's immense internal pleasure as he admired his sub's dick for the work of art that it was.

He would have a lot of fun teasing it later, he decided.

Chapter 4: Owned

Leon's whole body shivered as an almost certainly unreal cold drought of wind teased his bare dick's tip.

He was naked. Exposed. Vulnerable.

His whole body was on display in a way that it had never truly been on display before.

Sure, he had been naked in front of other people before. His numerous former girlfriends for one.

However, this time was different.

He was naked, not because he was about to have sex with a partner, but because it pleased his new master.

In other words, he was naked not for his own sake, but because in this room, his body existed only to please his master - the contract he'd signed basically said as much.

Yet, though he knew logically from the raging erection in his master's pants that his body was pleasing to him, Leon couldn't help but feel almost sick to his stomach with anxiety at his own nakedness.

The video he'd watched that had lured him here today played over and over again in how mind.

His mind abuzz with a single question: Was he as pleasing to look at as that feminine twink?

Leon knew it was absolutely perverse and silly that he already placed the burden of his self-esteem in the hands of this total stranger.

However, such was the depth of submissiveness he had found himself being irresistibly drawn down to with each passing moment in the other man's presence.

With each deep, resonant word, and each powerful touch and impulse, the man had Leon falling deeper and deeper into a desperate submission.

It was to the point were that now, if the man asked of it, Leon wasn't quite sure what he wouldn't do, nor what limit of self-degradation he wouldn't endure.

For if it was pleasing to his master...

The sensation of cold leather gently caressing the underside of his exposed balls had Leon immediately brought out of his thoughts.

One of his master's shoes were now ever so slightly nudging against his balls.

"Fold your clothes neatly." The man who stood, fully clothed, towering over him, ordered all of a sudden.

Without looking up, Leon gathered all of his clothes together and began to fold his clothes and then stack them into a neat pile.

It took a bit of effort as he had to really stretch out his body, so as to avoid the drippings of precum from his cock leaking onto his clothes as he worked.

Once his clothes were neatly folded and stacked on top of of each other to his side, he heard two words that turned the dribble of precum into a full on stream, accompanied by a warm head pat, "Good boy."

His master then disappeared from before him for a moment as he walked over to the other side of the room, leaving Leon enough time to truly bask in what had just happened.

He had practically almost cum, for the second time, at being called a good boy by the man.

The thought of that made the rational part of him embarrassed, but that seemed only to make his dick harder and harder as he kept realizing how much the man he had hired already owned him.

All of his thoughts disappeared, however, when suddenly an arm wrapped around his neck and a strong, rough hand gripped a hold of his dick.

"I am going to put a collar on you, pup." The man muttered in a deep an seductive voice, causing Leon's body to melt almost to the same point as his mind.

He was about to be collared. Like a dog.

The thought was at once both humiliating, and disgustingly erotic, and thus he wanted it more than anything he had ever wanted before this moment.

He thus felt an incredible, and incredibly strange, elation when he felt cold leather slowly begin to replace his master's arm around his neck.

Then, after his master fastened the collar in place, Leon felt his mind and body begin to convulse in orgasm as his mind overran with thoughts of what he must look like collared and kneeling.

As the fog of orgasm cleared up moments later, he heard a deep chuckle, before he felt a heavy hand collide against his rear end.

Then, his master growled into his ear, "Cumming without your master's permission seems to be a habit for you pup, am I to take it that you like being a bad boy?"

Leon shook his head vigorously, before stuttering out, "N-No m-master."

He heard a scoff before the hand holding his dick disappeared, and his master appeared standing in front of him again.

After leaning forward and attaching a leather leash to the thick leather collar around his neck, Leon's master said, "Your now doubled punishment will be dished out at the end of the session, but for now you have more important duties to attend to."

Leon gulped as he was pretty sure he knew what it was that the man was implying.

A suspicion that was quickly confirmed as the man beckoned him towards him, "Come closer."

Leon slowly crawled forward.

His master's strong hands then cupped the back of his head and gently pulled Leon's face into the coarse surface of his blue jeans.

"Do you know what your master requires you to do, pup?" The man asked as Leon basked in the overwhelming scent of the his master's crotch.

His heart racing in his chest, and that anxiety from earlier returning with a passion, Leon replied, "Master requires me to suck his dick."

His master chuckled, before shaking his head and saying with a tisk, "You will not be sucking my dick, pup."

The man then unbuttoned his jeans flap and said with a tone of absolute finality, "You'll be worshiping it."