Professional Excellence Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed at my shoulder playfully.

'You know what I mean. I don't know what to do. I feel a right idiot. You know him, do you think I should leave now? Say sorry to him when he comes back and then go? What?'

'Whoa girl. Hold your horses.Did you fuck up was the question. If I'm talking to Aprilmaybe yes, maybe no. You were unnecessarily rude to someone who's been nice to you, so that's the yes bit. If your fundamental moral beliefs were challenged in some way then no. But there's a price to pay for taking moral stands and that is that most people won't understand you and will be a bit wary of you in the future.'

She nodded and looked thoughtful.

'If I'm talking to Sybil then yes you fucked up big time. When the punter gives you money you saythank you very much, slip the envelope out of the way and try to work out how to hit them for more. Unless they're trying to bilk you, of course. Then it'scough up the rest you cheapskate or I'm out of here.'

She was laughing now.

'It's regulation number one of the Whores' Code. If you take up this line of work, you'll be expected to sign a document in blood when the bureaucrats catch up with you. You need to get with the programme sister.'

'Even David?'

'Yes, even David. Didn't you listen to anything I said? We're here so he can get laid. However nice he is, he doesn't want to be stuck tutoring a seminar on sex and morality. April and Monica can do that, I hope, somewhere else and some other time.'

She hugged me for longer than was strictly necessary and kept sayingthank you.

'For now, you need to go to the toilet - it's just opposite - fix your make-up and brush your hair. But be quick, we're on the clock here.'

I gave her my handbag, it held all the beauty products we'd bought earlier, and shooed her out of the room. As the door closed I thought I'd better check how I was holding up. She had my compact in my bag though and the chances of finding a mirror in a man's private space is zero. I fished into her bag and was sad to find a few unpaid bills and lots of little notes she'd written to herself. I didn't pry further but it reminded me of the different world we inhabited. She had a hand mirror though and I was impressed I was holding up well, despite the drama.

I sat back and waited for the pair of them to return. As I thought about what had happened here it was absolutely clear that someone needed to take charge. The only person available was Ms Monique, my semi-pro, alter-, alter-ego: the dominatrix. I stood up and unzipped my dress, folded it neatly and placed it flat on David's desk. I went back and sat in the armchair; a visual reminder to both of them of what we were here for.

Sybil was first back. She looked gorgeous again, I was impressed. She was clearly taken aback when she saw me.

'I'm staying. Erm, do you think I should, you know, take my dress off too?'

'Definitely not. You need to speak to David. Getting distracted by two pairs of beautiful knockers will only confuse him. Sit down, he'll be back in a minute.'

She did as she was told. I could see her going over what she wanted to say in her mind.

'You think my tits are nice do you? Your legs are amazing, by the way. So long.'

'Thanks Sybil. Yours are great too, and yes, your boobs are very suckable.'

Fortunately, David returned before the love-in needed to be taken further. He was looking neat and sprightly. He was carrying a tray of small sandwiches his housekeeper always made when she was out. He did a double take when he saw my state ofdeshabille and smiled benignly at a clearly nervous Sybil.

'Beautiful bra, Monique, I don't think I've seen it before. Is it new?'

'I bought it to wear especially for you David.'

'Liar. I brought some food. I know Monique likes Mrs P's sandwiches. I thought you might like to try one too Sybil. Can I get anyone another drink?'

'Yes please.'

Sybil held up her glass. I mouthedwater at him. Sybil downed her fresh gin in one gulp and held out the glass again.

'Could I have another, please, perhaps more tonic this time. Dutch courage. Don't worry, I'm not going to get drunk on three, but there's a bit I need to say if you'll allow me.'

David went back to the bar and when he brought my water over I ran my hand up his inside leg and gently cupped his balls for a moment while smiling sweetly into his face. He disengaged himself and went to sit next to Sybil. She hadn't touched her fresh drink and they sat slightly apart their knees angled towards each other and both rested their hands in their laps. Sybil let out a long sigh.

'David. I want to sincerely apologise to you for my comments earlier. You've been nothing but kind to me. I realise now how cruel my words were and want to try to offer you an explanation for my confusion before making it up to you in any way you would like.'

'It's completely unnecessary, my dear, apology accepted.'

I was about to sayyay, let's get to the rumpy-pumpy but Sybil preempted me.

'Come on, give a girl a break. You two have been talking for England. At least you could hear me out.'

David inclined his head for her to continue. I thought she had a point too, so I kept quiet.

'If you'd told me yesterday that today I'd be having sex for money - I hope I'll be having sex for money - I'd have slapped your face.'

'Punched in the jaw, more like.'

'Thank you, Monique. I think we should let Sybil talk without interruption, don't you?'

'Jawohl, mein Fuhrer.'

She reached across and squeezed his knee, then withdrew her hand again.

'Maybe tomorrow, I'll look back on today as a crazy adventure that I never want to repeat. I don't know. Monique has told me I need to decide whether Sybil, or my real life personality is calling the shots. I think she's right.'

It was really hard not to pat myself on the back. David's frown at me clearly indicated he knew what I was thinking.

'When she offered me this opportunity at first my reaction - my real life reaction - was shock. But the more I thought about it the more excited I became. I like sex David and frankly I've been to bed with older, uglier, cruder and more violent men after they've bought me a few drinks in my local pub. So I thought,why not?.'

It was David's turn to do the whole hand-on-knee thing.

'The thing which tipped the scale for me when I was making my decision was her description of you. She said you were kind and sensitive and there was no better person to initiate me as it were. My experience with you has proved she was telling the truth and what I said was unforgivable. I'm sorry.'

She held up her hand to stop either of us speaking while she thought what she was going to say next. David left his hand on her knee this time.

'We had a lot of fun this morning buying things and getting me dolled-up. The more we did that, the more I became Sybil you might say. I was sure, when we pulled up at your house, I was one hundred percent prostitute and ready for action.'

She hesitated before using the wordprostitute but seemed to become more confident when she had. It's exactly why I don't use euphemisms myself.

'In fact, I think I was only about two-thirds Sybil and was still carrying about a lot of the other me too. Still she's got a bit of a reputation as they say, so even that's not really an excuse. I was bowled over when I met you David. No one has ever kissed my hand before.'

He was stroking her leg now, the tips of his fingers were just disappearing beneath the hem of her dress each time.

'If you'd asked me, I'd have given you a hand job in the hallway, I was so taken with you.'

She stopped suddenly.

'It's alright to sayhand job, isn't it?'

'Perfectly acceptable, my dear, please continue.'

'Thank god. I almost said wank.'

We had to take a laughter break. David almost doubled up. His hand slid up right over the tops of her new stockings. Being the gentleman that he is, he withdrew it when he realised what he'd done. Being a bit of a slapper, I noticed Sybil didn't pull her skirt back down and took one of his hands and put it back on her leg without comment.

"Where was I? Right, hand job. I loved listening to you talk about the pictures and those other lovely things you own. I didn't understand much of it, I hope if you ever ask me back, you'll explain more.'

David murmured agreement as she continued.

'I felt a jolt up my spine when you touched my back and when you put your arm around my shoulder I felt sure you were going to grab my, err breasts. That's what every man I've ever known has done. If you'd asked me then to unzip your fly and put your thingy in my mouth, I'd have done it like a shot.'

'Tits andblow job are fine too.'

I thought she needed reassurance. Honest.

'Shush, Monique.'

'Anyway that's when I effed everything up as they say. I can only think it was something about being offered money just for doing nothing. Please, please forgive me. I listened closely to what you said when you called me out. I didn't understand all of it, but I think I get it. I cried too when Monique talked about what a good person you are. I wish there was someone who would say half those things about me. There isn't. So, the way I see it, here-and-now I'm about eighty percent Sybil and twenty percent that other person. But to tell you the truth, she's at least half-tart anyway and when Monique was speaking it was the bit about fucking like rabbits which I liked the most.'

She looked nervously from David to me when she had finished, picked up her glass, took a sip and leaned back against the cushions. I nodded my reassurance to her, beaming. David reached across and touched her leg again, adjusting his posture so he was facing her.

'May I kiss you, Sybil?'

'Of course, David.'

She broke into a smile of relief and leaned up to put her glass down. That done, she turned towards him, brushed her hair away from her face and went in for the clinch. I watched as they engaged with each other, tentatively at first, but then with increasing passion. By the time they came up for air one of her hands was tangled in David's hair and the other resting on his waist underneath the golfing sweater he was wearing. His was on her bottom, the dress was pushed up as far as their position would allow and he was clearly enjoying the softness of her skin and the enthusiasm of her participation. Her right thigh was resting across his knees. As they gulped in air and adjusted their clothes they both looked at me like a pair of giddy teenagers.

'As per your question earlier, Sybil, now's probably the time to take that dress off.'

I stood up and gestured for her to do the same. When she came to me I hugged her close, let my hand run down her back and grasped her bum firmly for a moment. I whispered.

'Well done, you've saved the day. Nice bottom too, by the way.'

She laughed as I turned her round to find the top of the zipper and raised my voice for David's inclusion.

'The first time I fucked for money, the woman I was with gave me some very sage advice which I pass on to you. She said,get your dress off as soon as you get in there; saves tears, creases and unnecessary stains. Ask the punter if he wants anything else off and whether he wants to help. Then suck his cock to get things going.'

I'd helped her out of the dress while I spoke, handed it to her and ran my hands lightly over the outside of her bra.

'So David. Tits out or in?'

'Come and sit down for a moment, both of you.'

He was chuckling as he patted the cushions on each side of him. I went across and he kissed me lightly on the lips, draped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close when I sat. He did the same with Sybil when she finished folding her dress and placing it on top of mine.

'Now girls, eat. Mrs P has made your favourites Monique. She doesn't know what I get up to on her day off, but she approves of an empty plate. I think, she thinks I've got some kind of personal trainer and is pleased you're making me take better care of myself.'

We both tucked in.

'Monique is always telling me Sybil, that I need to be more adventurous and more demanding in my sexual explorations. I've never had a threesome. In fact, I've only ever slept with two women: my late wife and Monique. Would you both be willing to indulge me?'

Sybil was nodding enthusiastically. Crumbs were dropping into her cleavage from her mouthful of sandwich.

'Of course, David, it would be our pleasure. It'll cost you a little extra, of course.'

Sybil stopped nodding and looked like she was going to object. I reached across and took one of the morsels of sandwich from between her B-cups.

'I'm joking, sweetie. I've never been with another woman and one man either. Plenty of foursomes, or two guys and me - there's something great about having a cock in your mouth and another in your pussy (I wasn't going to tell Sybil, but David and Howard had started double-teaming me recently. It was something we all enjoyed.) I've done a few DPs, that's double penetration David, one in the bum and another up the slit.'

'I am aware of the internet, you know.'

'Not before you met me, you weren't. But good for you. I appreciate someone who does thorough research. I was gangbanged by half-a-dozen businessmen only a week or so ago.'

Sybil spoke up softly.

'I have.'

'You have what, my dear?'

'Been to bed with a couple.'

'And was it a positive experience.'

'No it was crap. A friend had been pressuring me to go to bed with her and her fellah as a birthday treat for him. In the end I gave in. He came as soon as I put his you know what in my mouth. Sorry, I really must learn what to call things without accidentally offending gentlemen like you David.'

'Don't apologise. But you really shouldn't worry. And sensibilities I may have once enjoyed have been long destroyed by Monique's Anglo-Saxon terminology. If you dosay anything I find objectionable I'll politely ask you not to use it again. But nothing springs to mind immediately.'

'Not even cunt?'

'Perhaps that word, yes. Unless you're referring to your own, of course, which I'm looking forward to tasting later if you'll permit.'

'I'd love it.'

'So what happened next?'

'When?'

'After your friend ejaculated.'

'Oh that. He fell asleep almost immediately. He was pissed as a newt before we started. Me and my mate got up and went down the pub. We ended up fucking a couple of blokes we met there in an alley on the way home.'

'So at least there was a happy ending to the evening, however unsatisfactory the start.'

Sybil suddenly started as if remembering something. She hastily swallowed her mouthful of sandwich and brushed her hands together to get rid of the crumbs.

'I'm sorry David. I should have asked earlier. Do you want me to suck your dick now?'

David, like me, noticed her tentative use of expletives; as if she was testing the waters. He gave one of his sonorous chuckles. I always got a tingle in my pussy when he did that and leaned over and gave her the thumbs up.

'I don't think so, but thank you for the offer. I'd like to know a little more about you before we proceed if that's not too much of an imposition. And to be honest, I'm quite enjoying watching you use your mouth on the food.'

He had moved his hand down to my breast and was absent-mindedly toying with one of my nipples as he spoke. He stopped and gave it a sharp pinch.

'But since you've raised the issue of fellatio. I wonder, Monique, if you'd oblige me while I chat to our new friend?'

'Delighted.'

I actually was. I'd been pushing David, both as friend and sex plaything, to be more forward. This was the first time he'd taken such a bold initiative. He asked Sybil about her background as I loosened his belt and unbuttoned the waistband of his trousers. She was describing a pretty chaotic childhood as I tugged his shirt free and dealt with his zipper; lost virginity very young, pregnant while still under age, alienated parents. He raised his buttocks so I could lower his trousers and underpants.

I closed my lips around his still-soft member as he started on a litany of her adult relationships: all failed, most unsatisfactory and many violent and positively unpleasant. I knew what David liked and I was taking my task slowly. I would run my tongue up the underside of his shaft, take the head into my mouth and massage it with my tongue before swallowing all of him once or twice. He loved having his balls mouthed, so they got regular attention. I glanced up at the other two once or twice. David was gently stroking Sybil's hair, shoulders, arms and bottom. At least once, I saw him kissing away tears which had formed around the corners of her eyes as she remembered particularly painful incidents.

He was hard, stiff and standing proud when she started telling him anecdotes of funnier incidents. I think we can all admit that sex includes a lot of ridiculousness. Her's beat most. Lots were about hasty couplings in unusual places. There seemed to be a lot of misplaced clothing involved as well as sudden returns of parents, children, the odd spouse and in one tale an unexpected visit from a man of the cloth. All in all, they had all the elements of a reasonable Whitehall Farce. I could tell David was enjoying them. I could feel the periodic increase in the hardness of his dick between my lips if the story was extra raunchy. It would waggle like a conductor's baton when he was laughing. When I looked up, I could find him massaging her breasts through her bra, or nuzzling her neck.

'You can come up now, Monique. I think we're all about ready to move upstairs to my bedroom. Would you agree?'

He kissed my lips and I let his tongue flick into my mouth a few times after I straightened.

'But before we do I'd like to ask Sybil one last question.'

'Could you just excuse me for a moment please David.'

I think we both assumed she needed a toilet break. In fact what she wanted to do was suck David's prick. She was down on it like a feeding shark and deep-throated him at the first swoop. She held him at the back of her throat until she started making choking noises before running her small mouth along his full length about half-a-dozen times. She was still struggling for breath when she sat up.

'Sorry to be so forward. I've been wanting to do that since you were talking about the intricacies of Hindu gods.'

'Never hasmy pleasure been so appropriate a response.'

David was beaming, but as we both made to stand up, he clamped a hand on each of our thighs to hold us in place.

'I had a question.'

'I remember. Sorry again David.'

'I've confessed that what we're about to do will be the most adventurous exploit of my sexual development under Monique's guidance. She has - completely unsolicited I might point out - shared a catalogue of her own excesses. I daren't even contemplate what the worst might be. I would like to impose on Sybil to tell us hers if she was willing.'

She looked across at me with a hint of accusation in her eyes.

'You didn't tell him about April showers, did you?'

I shook my head.

'April showers?'

'Bugger, bugger, bugger, I've done it again, haven't I?'

She was still looking at me and I nodded before we both giggled.

'Now I insist on being told the whole story. What are you two holding from me?'

'I'll tell you, I promise, but will you do me a favour first please?'

'If it's within my powers.'

'Would you mind putting your dick away. It's all I can donot to jump you where you sit and bounce until the springs explode in the sofa.'

David struggled to comply. He was very hard. He eventually had to abandon attempts to button his waist and opted to loosely fasten his belt instead. When he made himself comfortable again there was extra expectancy in his eyes.