Professional Excellence Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'First I have to make an admission which I trust you'll keep secret.'

'Done.'

'My proper name is April. I really would prefer it if no one found out. There aren't many of us and I could easily be identified.'

'Lovely name for a lovely woman. Your secret is safe and I shall continue to call you Sybil. I actually prefer the separation of roles with different names. Makes other social interaction, should I be so fortunate as to have some with you, easier to manage.'

She kissed him: whether it was for his agreement, or the implication that he'd have no objection to a relationship with her outside the bedroom, was not clear to me.

'You wanted disgusting. I've got disgusting.'

'I'm on tenterhooks.'

'I once had a boyfriend who was obsessed with being weed on as part of our sex play. He called themApril Showers.'

'Weed as inurinated?'

'That's the one. Sometimes he just wanted to lie in the bath while I stood over him. That wasn't too bad.'

I'm not sure I'd say that.'

'We'll get to that. He loved me doing it while he wanked himself. Sometimes he'd want to fuck straight after; once he insisted we had sex before and he lay there still inside me until I was ready to let fly.'

David screwed up his face.

'Best of all, he liked if I peed straight into his mouth. When I did and he was tossing himself off, he'd usually spurt right up the inside of my leg.'

'We're definitely charging extra for that. Got your cheque book handy David?'

'I think I'll stick to a threesome for today, at least.'

He released our thighs and stood up, but Sybil hadn't finished.

'You'd be surprised. I've probably told about twenty blokes that story since I did it. All of them thought it was disgusting. Some of them even blamed me for it. Bastards. But of the ones I saw more than once, at least ten asked for an April-shower before we split up.'

'You're saying I'd be in the minority then?'

David was absent-mindedly looking round the room as if he'd misplaced something. Sybil threw her arms around his neck.

'What I'm saying is that I wouldn't find anything you want to do with me disgusting. If you want an April-shower, just ask.'

'Or you could sign up to be the first participant in the Monique Monsoon.'

David gently disentangled Sybil's arms, kissed her and made for the door again.

'I'll see you in a few minutes. I'd be grateful if you'd relieve your bladders first.'

He winked as he left us. Sybil turned to me frowning her confusion.

'He's a little bit shy of getting naked in front of strangers. He's not as trim as he was, I think he looks great but you know how self-conscious boys are.'

'Thanks Monique.'

'For what?'

'For this chance. For being so forgiving of my cold feet.'

'Pfffft. But talking of which. My first time, my friend gave me lots of chances to back out. It's still not too late if you've got any qualms at all.'

'Let's go for it.'

I hugged her and was surprised how tightly she held me.

'By the way. Whenever I've been with another woman in a working situation like this, the guys have always been turned on by us touching, kissing that sort of thing. I don't think David's going to be much different. That OK with you?'

We were still holding each other and she suddenly stood on tiptoes and kissed me on the lips.

'I'm looking forward to it. I hope you'll keep being my pal.'

I bent down - I was a good six inches taller than her - and kissed her back. She held on until I patted her backside.

'Come on, let's get the party started. I've got condoms - David always forgets to buy any, I think he's embarrassed about Mrs P finding them - lube, wipes, dildo, spare underwear. Just shout if you need anything. I've got a feeling you're going to be the main focus of attention.'

'You'd better go first, if I got lost in this house I don't think I'd ever find my way back.'

David called for us to enter when I knocked. I quickly stashed my hold-all at the foot of the bed after retrieving a handful of johnnies. He was propped up in bed with the covers pulled to the middle of his chest. He smiled as he looked at us. We casually rested our arms around each other's middles. She looked excited and I could almost feel her hopping from one foot to the other.

'You usually ask me to keep my stockings on, do you want us to do that?'

'If you're not going to be too uncomfortable.'

I turned Sybil and unhooked her bra, helped her ease it off and tossed it into the corner. I pressed a couple of johnnies into her hand. I stroked her breasts lightly, before running my hands down her body crouching as I did so to lower her panties to her ankles. I could feel her quiver slightly under my touch. I glanced up at David, he was drinking it all in with a satisfied grin on his face.

'You said earlier you wanted to lick Sybil out. Should we start with that?'

He laughed that sonorous laugh again.

'I think what I actually said was that I wanted to taste her juices. If we're going to revert to the vernacular, however, then yes, I'd love to lick you out Sybil. If that's OK with you, of course.'

It was her turn to laugh.

'Sometimes, listening to you two, I've no idea what you're talking about. But if you're asking if you can tongue my cunt, David, then yes, it would be my pleasure.'

We all smiled as she did a mild take off of his accent as she repeated his earlier words. I led her over to the bed and helped her on to it. David slid down on his back. He clearly wanted Sybil to sit on his face. I helped her straddle him. I'd once broken a punter's nose by throwing my knee over him too enthusiastically. There'd been blood everywhere. Not the sort of thing we wanted on Sybil's first time out. They both adjusted their positions as she lowered herself onto his mouth, so I tapped her lightly on the bottom and let them get on with it.

David's bed is firm, with a strong headboard and very, very large. I walked around to the other side, divesting myself of bra and knickers on the way and dropped my shoes on the floor before getting under the covers beside them. It was clear from the noises they were both making that a good time was being had. I knew David could be confident in his technique, I had, after all, taught him everything he knew. Sybil was being the perfect lady. She was taking most of her weight on her legs and arms. I knew, again from experience, how hard it must be for her in her current situation not to grind her pussy down on his face to get maximum pleasure for herself.

'Can. I. Ask. A. Favour. David?'

It was clear from her broken speech that Sybil didn't need excessive pressure to get off.

'Mmm, huh.'

David's assent was muffled by the slurp of the licking and nuzzling his mouth was concentrating on.

'Is it. You know. OK if Monique. You know. Keeps you hard - oh god, you're going to make me cum - while you lick me?'

'Mmmm.'

He nodded too, and she jerked in time as if being speared. It made me wonder if David had been practising on someone else. I slid my hand across the short distance between us and grasped his firmly in my fist. The noises they were both making were indication enough that the time for foreplay and teasing was well past. There was nothing for me to do, however. I don't think I'd ever felt his cock so hard. It was literally like gripping the broom handle so many guys boast of. For form's sake I stroked him gently.

'It's just. That in a minute.'

She groaned loudly as David nodded against her clit.'

'I'm going. I'm going to. I'm going to squirt in your mouth.'

Sybil groaned again after the strain of getting out a full sentence. David ceased sucking and lapped gently at her to give her a chance to speak.

'Then I want to sit on your beautiful cock. God, I want you inside me.'

She held out her closed fist to me and opened it so I could take one of the condoms I'd given her. Only then did she start to rub herself harder against David' mouth, nose and chin. She was clearly determined to make good on her promised. I ripped open the packet and tugged at the bedclothes to give myself room to dress him properly. From the obscenities pouring out of Sybil's mouth she was almost in the land of Big O and I wouldn't have long before she made good on her demand. I heard her stifle a muffled scream as she came and watched as a stream of ejaculate covered the lower part of David's face and stream out onto the pillows and sheets. I was smoothing down the wrinkles in the prophylactic to make sure David was properly covered as she slid off his head and down over his chest. Fortunately she stopped there and folder herself almost in half as she bent to kiss him. That took a while.

'Shit, I've soaked you. Sorry about that. I sometimes get carried away. I should be paying you, you're incredible.'

She picked at the top of the sheet and attempted to free enough to wipe his face. Even the usually cool and collected David couldn't stop a smug, male grin splitting his face at the compliment. I've yet to meet a man who could. He took Sybil firmly by the hips and started to apply downward pressure.

'Don't fret yourself, my dear, I'm eager to take you up on your earlier request. Please let me make love to you.'

Sybil allowed herself to be eased further down. I did my bit by aiming David's prick so that she slid easily onto him. Not that I received thanks or acknowledgment from wither of them. I watched as they stared into each other's faces and began moving in unison. They quickly developed an easy rhythm with him pushing up into her pussy and she grinding herself against him as they fell back. I leaned over and kissed David resting my now free hand on his chest as I did. I could tell that he was distracted, but, credit where credit is due, he eagerly responded to my tongue and I felt his hand find my pussy. I gasped myself as he slid in two fingers and began massaging my pussy walls. We were locked like that for several minutes. I could feel my own enjoyment rising however distracted David was by the petite fireball. Sybil was a talker, we'd discovered, and kept up a running commentary of the joy he was giving her.

'May I make a request, my dear?'

I was impressed how David composed himself before speaking despite the pleasure he was receiving and giving.

'Sure.'

Sybil had let us both know she was close to cumming again and clearly didn't trust herself with more than a single word reply.

'Let Monique suck on your tits. I'd love to see that.'

I almost laughed. This was David at his bluntest. I'd being pressing him for months to be more vocal in what he wanted. This was him following my request. I felt my own juices flow more strongly as I squirmed against him. We stopped kissing and both looked up at the blonde. She said nothing but twisted her upper torso towards me and shook her B-cups provocatively.

I needed no further invitation, though I did ease myself up towards her in a way that I retained Davids fingers - there were now three of them - inside me. I licked my lips, tasting the juices which had smeared my own face by this time, before taking and already engorged nipple between my lips. I'd approached her gently, still not certain how comfortable she'd be with another woman caressing her, but the impact was electric. She started bucking hard on David's shaft, letting her full weight fall on him as she freed an arm to circle my head and force it against her chest.

I sucked, licked and chewed on her smaller breasts for all I was worth. I lost David's fingers as I was pulled across to her other boob. But that didn't seem to matter to me, her enthusiasm was infectious. She came again, this time unable to stifle her scream, as I bit down as hard as I dared on let left teat, the one which was furthest from me. I let her body shake and rock as the electric sensations ripped through her and helped her down onto David's chest as the strength seemed to leave her body. She started laughing between pants almost immediately. It was infectious and soon we were all three hugging, kissing and stroking in one big ball. It was Sybil herself who broke the spell.

'Sorry David, you've still not cum have you? I can feel you hard as a rock still inside me. Would you mind fucking Monique, now? Besides, I've wanted to suck on those boobies ever since I first saw them a few weeks ago.'

The smile which accompanied her request was almost girlish and David and I were both smiling too as we tentatively disengaged from each other. Sybil groaned again as David pulled out of her. I helped her over his body and flipped her onto her back on my other side. She was light and cooperative. And, as I mentioned, the bed was huge. We all worked together to heave back the covers to give us more room to enjoy ourselves. I was a little distracted, my head was processing Sybil's admission that she'd fancied me from the start. I guessed I was so used to reading men's reactions to my body, I'd lost any ability to spot signals women might be giving off.

David had lost any modesty at displaying his naked body and he knelt on one side of the bed as he stripped off the one condom and applied another prior to taking me. I pushed Sybil down when she started to take a similar position.

'He likes to take me from behind. Lay back and let me position myself over you be easier for both of us.'

She grinned and shuffled down so that my tits would be directly above her when I bent to receive David's cock. I moved early in order to whisper in her ear.

'You don't have to, but I'd love it if you'd play with my clit while he fucks me.'

I kissed her on the cheek to disguise the manoeuvre and adjusted my arms and knees to give David easy access. He slid straight into me right to the hilt and I let out an involuntary groan as he balls tickled the inside of my thighs. Another quickly followed as Sybil stretched her neck and sucked my nipple into her mouth while cupping both my breasts with her delicate hands.

David and I were both familiar with each other's desires. And whilst often, when he was particularly randy, he could be selfish in his immediacy, today he was gentle and considerate. That is until I felt Sybil's hand slide down over my stomach, through the thin patch of pubic hair I still had and probed between the folds of my pussy searching out the magic bean. When she found it, I felt a powerful jolt rush through me and I virtually lost control. Any consideration for David's aspirations for this second round was lost as I thrust myself back against him demanding he fuck me hard and fast. At the same time I crushed Sybil's face beneath my boobs, little caring which part filled her mouth, or even how she was going to breath. Her forefinger, rough from manual work, worked perfectly to being me to climax.

David pounded into me, our thighs slapping together as they collided, and orgasm number two was only just finished. I could hear both of them panting - him from the exertion, her when I gave her a chance to breathe. I moaned disappointedly when David slipped out of me and rocked back on his heels as the electric energy still coursed through me.

'I want to masturbate and ejaculate over both you ladies' faces. That is, if you have no objection?'

Unfortunately, I didn't have the energy to laugh. But the perfect politeness of his question and the precise choice of words was pure David. I forced my limbs to move in order to accede to his request. Sybil looked a little anxiously from one to the other of us, but only because she wanted to do the right thing.

'I've seen it done on so many pornographic films and never really seen the point of it. But today it somehow seems appropriate.'

We'd all obviously seen the same movies and Sybil and I quickly arranged ourselves so that our cheeks were touching, our mouths were open - tongues out - and our eyes were mostly closed, each of us sneaking the quickest of glances both at each other and the state of David's glistening cock as we anticipated a splattering. David was working his prick furiously whilst making noises I'd never heard from him before. It was as if we were all in porn star mode.

'God David, you're huge. I don't think I've ever seen you so big.'

'Do you want me to suck your balls. I mean testicles. Fuck it.'

She gave up any pretence of play acting and leant forward to place her lips around one of his balls. For my part, I opened my mouth wider and licked and gobbled at his bulbous head as he beat his meat at an even faster pace. We both snapped back into place and original poses when he gutterally announced that his orgasm was imminent. The first thread of creamy semen flew into the air and most of it descended into Sybil's newly-coiffed hair. The second hit the bridge of my nose and covered my tightly closed eyes. I heard Sybil squeal as the third and then a fourth eruption landed on her.

She started laughing uncontrollably as soon as David was drained. I felt the bed shake as he collapsed onto it fighting to breath and chuckling himself between pants. I patted around until I found a pillow and pulled it toward me so that I could clean the cum from my eyes. Sybil, however, beat me to it. I felt her tongue gently massaging my eyelids and she then licked more firmly, smacking her lips as she swallowed, and finally dabbed at my face with a tissue. I tentatively opened my eyes expecting them to sting, but blinked enthusiastically when I discovered how well she'd done her job.

Her own face was less picturesque and she was sticking her tongue out sideways trying to capture the trickles which were running down her cheeks and evading the finger she was using in an attempt to scoop it all into her mouth. I took both her hands in mine and applied my tongue to the task, smoothing long strokes over the affected areas and coming away with the taste of foundation and latex only delicately soured by male effusion. I finished by swallowing the mixture and kissing her delicately on the lips.

We girls arranged ourselves on each side of David and snuggled up close. We were all caught between self-reflective reveries, laughter of simple joy at the experience we'd mutually undertaken and basically gabbling our gratitude to the other two for the good time we'd had. We had to run through several courses before we all settled back into our own thoughts and rested. It was a good half-hour before David squeezed us both tighter to him before beginning to move.

'I'm getting a little cold, And I'm sure my two favourite ladies are dying for showers. I must apologise for the mess I made of both of you. I was simply caught up in the moment.'

We both murmured our dismissals of his concern and began to move so that covers could be retrieved and replaced.

'Why don't you shower first, Monique? You know where everything is. And you can lay out fresh things for Sybil when you've finished.'

All I really wanted to do was get that fascinating little body into the shower with me. But like the true professional I am, I left the bed without demur and crossed to the en suite bathroom as steadily as my rubbery limbs would allow. In fact, it was a pleasure to enjoy the solitude of the warm water alone and take the chance of a good and much needed scrub. After drying myself and climbing into one of David's hotel-quality bathrobes I wrapped my hair in a towel, found fresh ones for Sybil and pulled another gown from the top shelf of the built-in airing cupboard.

When I reinterred the bedroom David and Sybil were in a close embrace, their lips forming an almost perfect seal. I sat on the bottom of the bed and watched as they stroked and fondled each other beneath the covers wondering whether David's chemical aid was enough for another round of rutting. They both started when they became aware of my presence, making me feel a little like a jealous spouse. David quickly regained his composure and hurried Sybil off to bathe before assembling a pile of pillows, easing himself upright and patting the bed beside him. I cuddled up next to him on top of the covers and we both sighed with satisfaction and residual lust.